My Reviews

lovehoney plus size hourglass smoothing cup less crotchless body

All strapped in

Despite the fact it took me several goes to put it on first time without tangling my feet in the straps, i did like this little black number. Though the strap design isn’t entirely to my taste it was very pretty on and flattering to all my curves.

this piece fit very well, especially considering I’m a 16 on top 18/20 on the bottom with a B cup, And the fabric was lovely and soft. I especially loved the flower pattern on the fabric. The empire line decoration is very pretty and the lace Is used really well over my bum and hips, making them both look amazing. As nice as the front is, this piece is a real knockout from behind.

The fabric is stretchy throughout the whole piece (including the lace) and the smoothing feature seems to work well without being uncomfortable and skimmed over my pudgy bits nicely. I personally found this worked best for me through my tummy and sides, and it fit and flattered all my curves very nicely.

The body has a line of gummy material, similar to a strapless bra, running underneath the bust and around the back which allows you to adjust it without worrying it will slip back down. It felt a tad odd to put on but Once on i couldn’t feel it.

Instead of the usual inverted v design, the straps are actually in 3 parts with one running from the middle over each arm and the the last round the neck from the outside edges like a halterneck. Though i wasnt sold on this look personally, it does make them easy to put on (as long as you dont get your feet through them of course) and allows for alot of flexibility no matter what your cup size is as all the straps are adjustable. They even fit my wide shoulders comfortably.

I also really liked that the main section is opaque, which as its crotchless, means that if i have a self conscious day i can still have fun without taking it off.

A nice piece and easy to slip on with minimal fuss. Though the straps weren’t to my
Taste i liked the overall design and thought it was very flattering and effective.

review not up yet, cant remember how many stars i gave it

7 Likes