My Reviews

by @Peitho , 21st July 2021
Lovehoney Swell Yeah Auto Suction Nipple Pumps

A Bite, a Suck and a Unique Sensation

I have a lot of nipple clamps of varying strengths and a fair few nipple suckers/pumps but these are my first powered, pattern, pumping ones.

The packaging is a simple box with all the getting started instructions printed on the outside in a simple list (…though I think one of them is wrong, more about that later.) All the essentials are easy to understand and follow though. Inside you get your new toy and a magnetic charging cable in a separate resealable bag which is a nice touch. You also get a leaflet which is 95% totally irrelevent entitled “External Penile Rigidity Devices” which is a bit bizarre.

Charging is easy, it is not the most secure magnetic charger I have but positioned carefully and not knocked it works fine. All the three button lights flash while the pump charges and light solidly once fully charged.

Now in use… It says to apply a little lube, I found I didn’t need any and in fact the seal was better and more secure without and it is a very good seal. Yes, you can knock them off but for general moving about they’re not going anywhere so good marks there. It is easiest to turn the pump on before attaching them so you get a firm seal straight away. Size wise my nipples didn’t fill the cups but I do only have very petite nipples and if you have large nipples you might not find the cups quite big enough. Once removed my nipples were well pumped though and the areola much darker which is a look I liked.

There are a good range of patterns, short fiercer pumps or slower sucks and they feel surprisingly great like nibbling bites and sucks rather than a constant pumped sensation or the vibrations you can get from vibrating clamps. These feel so much better and are a great turn on. Personally I like the varying rhythms of sharper pumps. I do wish that there was a way to up the strength though as I would like them to be a bit stronger with more of a bite but that is just personal preference.

And before you ask… Of course I have tried one of these on my clit too! It creates a good seal and the sensation is sublime. It doesn’t feel as intense as a suction toy like a womanizer but it’s a different sensation, more of a throbbing and sucking and the strength here is good for me. Easily stays in place in combination with a dildo or vibrator too so it’s very versatile though you do have to connect the 2nd cup somewhere nearby as you can’t get a vacuum seal without both cups attached. Once removed both my nipples and my clit are well pumped and sensitive for whatever comes next.

My favourite thing with these was when I teamed them on my nipples with my Womanizer X Lovehoney InsideOut downstairs… yes, it sounded like a building site had set up work in the bedroom as neither are quiet toys but the sensory sensation was sublime. A superb combination I can’t recommend highly enough if volume is not a concern for you.

The only oddity I found was that the box states you can take the silicone tube out of the pump unit and the pumps should maintain the pressure until you press the release valve. I don’t think this is true or at least I certainly couldn’t work out how to do it. You can take the tube out but immediately all pressure is lost, there is no release valve. Still a useful feature for effective cleaning as the silicone tube and cups can then be thoroughly washed but not useful for the purpose described.

Overall, these are a great addition to playtime both solo and with a partner, they provide a wonderful sensation, teasing and turn on they are the most fun nipple pumps I own because of the unique sensation. If you could keep the patterns exactly as they are but be able to turn up the strength of the vacuum pump these would be perfect for me.

Overall Rating: 5 out of 5 stars

Pros: Not showing for some reason and I can’t remember what I wrote :woman_shrugging:t2:

Cons:

Bottom Line:

8 Likes