My Reviews

lovehoney plus size hourglass smoothing cup less crotchless body

Forget turtle doves, this is what The 12 days of Christmas should be about.

Apart from two AAA batteries and some lube, everything you could want to have many fun times is in this box and it certainly gives you a taste of all sorts of fun things.
Cant recommend the majority of the toys in here enough and even the ones that weren’t my favourites i had a great time with. Everything works well together and the items are ordered to build on each other, presenting new surprises and additions, which i really enjoyed. It was all high quality and nicely finished as well as fun to use, and I think this set would be alot of fun both solo or with a partner.

Beautifully presented in a purple and gold box, that matches the colour theme for the items, This is without doubt the best advent calendar I’ve ever had and certainly beats chocolate any day of the week. I loved all the different surprises behind the doors and think this would make a great present in its own right.

*****Spoilers past this point. *****

Rechargeable bullet vibe
This bullet really endeared itself to me. Its a gorgeous shiny purple, pretty Strong and though not incredibly rumbly, is not buzzy either so worked well for me. Its size makes it a perfect travel companion though people with big fingers may struggle to hold it without one of the sleeves. It did mean you could feel the strongest steady speeds in your fingers, but i am actually quite impressed it wasn’t worse due to it being about the length of my thumb and it wasn’t bad enough for me to find it overly distracting.

The patterns where on the whole, nothing to write home about. The usual selection of on/off and morse code types, though i did find several i liked including a very fast revving one that hit the spot nicely.

Volume wise, despite its strength its pretty quiet while in the hand, and cant be heard through my door at all.

The one down side was the fact you have to hold the on button down till it flashes then press it again to turn the vibe on. This is probably some sort of travel lock, but it can be a slight nuisance if you cant see you hand or want to turn the bullet on and off to reduce the speed.

On the whole though, Its definitely a bullet i really enjoyed and would use again.

blindfold
A very pretty shade of purple to match the rest of the set and very soft fabric, especially the velvety lining. It Blocks out the light reasonably well with just a hint leaking in round my nose and fit snugly and securely. Alot of fun to play with and definitely heightens the sensations.

crystal butt plug
This plug is a good size for a beginner and though it doesn’t have the weight of some metal plugs felt great when in. It looked so pretty when in place, with a nice shine to the gem and I can see this looking fantastic with some lingerie. The Tapered Shape also made it easy to insert and it stayed in well once inserted.
I did find the edge of the base rubbed slightly after a while, so not one for extended wear but a pretty bit of bling that definitely felt nice in use.

pleasure cards
I liked these, they where fun and though some where reasonably strait forward suggestions i think the majority of people will find something they want to try. Especially good if your stuck in a rut and i can see myself blind picking one of these to mix things up. You could also probably come up with some interesting games with these.
Quite a few also involved the toys in the calendar (like mixing certain toys together) so if you need inspiration they can be good. I Did wish there where a few more inventive ones though, as i liked the toy suggestions least, but otherwise a fun added extra.

kegel balls
Though you can remove one of the balls to reduce the weight, they fit snugly into the silicone outer and do stay in place well. They’re a good beginner weight, but i personally found them a little on the small side and did struggle to keep them in. If you’ve got decent kegel muscles though they would probably not be an issue. They felt nice and solid though and are definitely a nice added extra to use as a warm up.

vibrating anal beads
I loved these things. They where easy to insert, easy to clean and felt great when in with or without the vibration. The bullet stayed in the loop very firmly (i actually struggled slightly to remove it) so they felt very secure. I wouldn’t recommend using them without the bullet in unless your going to keep your finger through the loop constantly, as it was quite soft without something in it. They felt amazing though popping in and out and where nice and firm. Turning on the vibrations was the highlight though. Wow, so good. All the great qualities of the bullet over a larger area and some of the patterns where just brilliant with this toy.

nipple clamps
Found these a bit hard to tighten first time, but they feel great when adjusted and are good for everything from a gentle squeeze to a firm pinch. the rubber is nice and grippy so they stayed on well when tugged, even when not done up really tightly. the colour and heart charms are also very pretty when on.
Nice for a bit of a twist, fun for all experience levels, especially for beginners and a good addition to my bedside cupboard.

finger vibe sleeve
Nice fun addition to the bullet. The loop in a bit snug and if you have big fingers you may have to really wriggle it on. But i did get it over my thumb, so it is reasonably stretchy with some persuasion. I personally found the vibrations in my finger tip a little distracting, but they still felt good and its a nice toy, especially with a partner.

g-spot dildo
This wasn’t a bad dildo. The silicone is soft and it feels nice when in, but i personally found it a bit small, short and it didn’t really hit my g spot. But if your new to toys, or like something slimmer, i can see this being fun. The bullets vibrations travel really well up the dildo, though getting it out again can be a bit of a struggle (so definitely lube the bullet up a little as it makes retrieving it alot easier).

If you like you dildos anally though, this is a nice choice as its smooth and has a flared base. Its a bit big for a first anal dildo, but the inclusion on the vibrations is nice.

I also found The Suction cup a little iffy and it definitely prefers shiny surfaces. but the dildos short length means its not the best choice for riding anyway and works best when thrust with a hand. Theres also no way to use the suction cup when the bullet is in, as it sticks out slightly.

Personally this one wasn’t for me, but it doesn’t detract from the rest of the set.

mint orgasm balm
Not particularly strong as orgasm balms go, but it gave a nice tingle and definitely made me more sensitive. When applied to my nipples it made them hard almost strait away and had a very pleasing smell. Most importantly, it didn’t set my sensitive skin off. Theres not a massive amount in the pot, but you really don’t need a lot of it, so it should go along way. A nice added extra.

mini wand
Strong but not as strong as he bullet and a bit buzzier especially the highest setting. Not uncomfortably so though and i found it very nice to use (especially on the nipples) though i personally struggled to come with it due to the frequency. A little fiddly to clean but Good as a tease or warm up toy.

womanizer starlette 2
I love this thing. The settings are excellent and go all the way from a good tease to one that made me come quickly with no say in the matter. Some of the intensities had quite big jumps in between then, especially the first and second, but i enjoyed them all. The toy fits well in the hand and I even managed to use it hands free, as the shape is perfect for clamping your thighs around (just try not to grind too much as it did knock the nozzle out of place).

Suction toys aren’t the quietist toys out there, but under the covers or when against the skin this was definitely quiet enough for a shared house.

Control wise, you do have to hold the on button for a while before it turns on, but once its on you can flick up and down the intensities easily, and it switches off nice and fast. Both the buttons are also different sizes so easy enough to identify.

There aren’t any patterns, but what it does have is excellent and definitely enough for me to use it again and again. The only downside is the finickity charging cable, which is quite easy to knock off. But for the intense orgasms this gives me, i’ll happily put up with it any day of the week.

6 Likes