My Reviews

:lovehoney_heart: by @Ian_Chimp, 02 Jul 2018
Womanizer Classic Rechargeable Clitoral Stimulator

Revolutionised Solo Play

My wife loves this toy. It’s absolutely revolutionised her solo play-time. Before we got this she had a bit of difficulty enjoying playing by herself as she could easily lose her mood and just give up halfway through. This was a complete game-changer. Even from a complete ‘cold start’ this can pull an orgasm out of her from nowhere. And the more she uses it the more confident she feels about being able to do the same with her other toys (that’s if she ever puts this one down, of course).

The toy itself is a lovely, rich shade of purple and is very light and comfortable to hold. The buttons are in a good place for easy access while in use, and the intensity ones are different sizes so you can tell by touch which is ‘more’ and which is ‘less’. The power button is also positioned far away from the intensity controls so there’s hardly any chance of hitting it by accident and interrupting your good time midway through.

If you’re new to suction toys then I’d highly recommend spending some time familiarising yourself with exactly where the perfect place is to get the most stimulation out of it. This may take some time, and it may make some crazy-funky noises while you’re exploring, but don’t let this put you off as it’s certainly worth it in the long run.

Once you do you find that perfect area, and you’ve got a good seal, it’s a very quick toy and really quiet too. It has a soft ‘chug-chugging’ sound to it that rises in insistency as the intensity is increased. It’s also powerful so you don’t need to crank it up to the highest setting to get a great orgasm. Sensation-wise it has a very soft action that, at first, my wife questioned whether it was going to do anything for her or not. Then she could feel it stirring something inside, which built up… and built up… and built up… and then she orgasmed. I think it caught her by surprise. She certainly looked surprised.

We’ve found that this toy is perfect for solo play. It is possible to use it with another small to medium toy, or during sex, but it’s not really an ‘active’ toy. We found it much better to leave it where it is and let it do its thing as you can lose your place quite easily if anyone gets too vigorous. Having said that there’s nothing getting in the way of using it during foreplay, or any other none PIV fun, so it’s not consigned to solo play alone by any means.

It doesn’t have any patterns, but I’m not entirely sure it needs any. I think we’re just used to toys having them so it was quite noticeable that this one didn’t.

Like I said at the top, this toy has revolutionised my wife’s solo time and I cannot do anything but recommend it to everybody and anybody. It’s awesome.

Overall Rating: 5 out of 5 stars

Pros: Good button layout. Very fast orgasm, and great from a ‘cold start’.

Cons: It doesn’t have any patterns, though not sure it needs them.

Bottom Line: Excellent solo toy. Fast, discreet, powerful.

Linked Review: Womanizer Premium

2 Likes