My Reviews

by @Mint-Monster , 26/07/2021
Escante Ruffle Tartan Crotchless Knickers

Shortbreaded

Talk about cute, flirty and playful in one package. Oh, and who doesn’t love shortbread? Even though the tartan pattern is only on one side of the skirt, it still shows through underneath somewhat. It has a nice stretchiness to it for added comfort during wear. I’m a UK size 8 and they felt fine on. The material isn’t really something you have to worry about cleaning. Just bang it in the washing with the rest of your smalls.

The crotchless front and black trim makes a full on art display of my vulva which I love! The back end isn’t as alluring since it covers a fair portion on my bum. It looks like I split one of my everyday knickers by squatting too quickly. I suppose this is intended to fit more with the naughty schoolgirl theme, though? Cute from the back and pure X-rated at the front. What an intriguing contrast.

It has more of V shape drop at the front than most of my usual underwear. I preferred lifting the skirt over my hips to avoid any dips where I didn’t want them. It was difficult to get the bum parts even as one side would always gravitate towards my crack. It was like some kind of balancing act. Lifting it up would pull them both in which offered a better view of my backside without hinting that it was crotchless. A nice surprise for the viewer if you turn around and show off that fab full frontal flange.

You can keep it on during sex which is a big win. I enjoyed rolling my hips even more as I rode my partner. The sides didn’t really interfere with the access to the front, but I did notice him tugging the back parts apart during sex. I don’t think you can wear much over them due to the frilly skirt if you wanted to conceal then reveal. Maybe a bigger skirt or dress? I had medium success using my pyjama shorts.

Overall, I find these knickers more cute than hot. I definitely prefer my lace versions, that’s for sure. They didn’t get a huge reaction from my partner (probably because he’s not much into the naughty schoolgirl thing…or shortbread). There’s some bite to them, but not enough to take the whole bawdy biscuit. Still fun to play around with, though.

(My photos here and here)

Overall Rating: 4/5

Pros: Comfortable. Cute. Easy to clean. Front display. Balance of naughty and nice.

Cons: Bum part covers a lot unless pulled up. Gravitates towards crack. Pattern may not be for everyone.

Bottom Line: Nice and fun in their own right. However, we still prefer the lace versions over these.

4 Likes