My Reviews

by @Green_Eyed_Girl , 30/9/21
lovehoney plus size desert princess costume

An Exotic Adventure

Escaped (or not) harem slave, genie, exotic princess (or queen), belly dancer, priestess, theres lots of fun options for this outfit. Its even great if you want to play matahari and extract information from your unwitting mark.

The fabric on the skirt is soft and swishes beautifully with every movement. The deep purple colour is really fabulous in person and very eye catching. The sheer quality of it is also very pretty, especially across the back and leg. As an 18/20 on the bottom i felt the sizing was reasonable. The straps on the skirt are elasticated and very adjustable.

The fabric on the skirt is very wide and covers the front and back well, though the sheerness of the fabric makes it more revealing than it feels. the front panel is also very deep, and depending how low on the waste you want it to sit, can cover anything your a bit shy about on the front.

The thong is sadly sewn into the outfit, so you cant wear it without, but its very comfortable and thin enough it could be moved out of the way without removing the skirt part.

The bra is gorgeous when on. The purple fabric is soft with minimal stretch and though beautiful, as a 16 on top with a B cup did take a couple of attempts to get it to sit flat. The straps of the halterneck are slightly stretchy, but as a plus size could admittedly be longer round the back. Its roughly 55inches/140cm from end to end of the strap running under the bust, so If you have a very large bust size you may struggle to get them to reach around the back.

The cuffs are a soft loop with no fastenings. They’re one size with minimal stretch and on my admittedly childsized wrists where loose enough to sag significantly. I did manage to get them over my large hands though, and as someone who routinely fails to find solid bangles i can put on i feel they’d be a decent size for most. They are very pretty though and for some fun roleplay very comfortable to wear. So if you can get your hand through the 9inch/23cm (when stretched) loop, i think theyr good fun.

The best bit though is that the chains are metal, feel robust and are removable at both the hip and wrist via a pair of lobster clasps. This makes the outfit not only more flexible but also allows you to switch out the gold fabric for any bondage cuffs you happen to have if you wanted something a little more heavy duty. I really love this inclusion, its incredibly simple yet adds so many options to the outfit.

The collar has a velcro fastening, and fitted my 14.5inch/37cm neck comfortably with some space. The fabric is only slightly stretchy though and the velcro doesn’t have a massive amount of adjustment. it looked nice on, was comfortable and very light.

Despite its flaws i loved this outfit. Its incredibly light and floaty, to the point where you barely feel your wearing it at times. The collars and cuffs feel slightly like an afterthought, but As its a costume i feel i can forgive that. They are going to either fit or not though so be prepared for them to be either loose or snug as you cant really adjust them. The overall look is gorgeous though, but What i loved most was the versatility of this piece. its really one for so many scenarios, All you need to add is a little imagination

Overall Rating: 4 out of 5 stars

Pros: Beautiful, Versatile, comfortable and very sexy. Need i say more

Cons: Cuffs and collar not adjustable. Bra ties could be longer. One size may not fit all sadly

Bottom Line: Despite its flaws i loved this piece. Its Incredibly sexy, versatile and comfortable.

8 Likes