My Reviews

by @Green_Eyed_Girl , Date of Review
lovehoney plus size santa baby red bodycon mini dress

Naughty but Nice

I loved this little number. its slinky, very sexy and comfortable to wear.

The inside of the faux fur sections are lined well, so it doesn’t suffer from the classic itchy costume curse of some Christmas outfits and the whole of the outfit is lovely and soft.

The red velveteen section of the dress and the belt are very stretchy and cling comfortably to my curves. The fur sections though have very little stretch and as a size 20 on the bottom i did find myself having to wiggle the dress over my hips a little to get it on.

Im a 16 B cup on top, and there was plenty of space in the chest area, enough that i could slide the ruff off the shoulders and right down if i wanted to keep it on during sex. The top is shaped so it can be worn on or off the shoulder comfortably. it looked good both ways and is clingy enough that it stayed in place when worn off shoulder.

I really like the look of this dress when on, it did wrinkle up the high back a bit for me as I’m a 16 on top, but it hugged my shape nicely and overall was very slinky. Reminding me of a christmas themes Jessica rabbit number.

The belt was flattering, ridiculously stretchy and very comfortable. It stayed up well but was easy enough to slip off when desired. I also liked that it was a separate piece so you could wear the dress without it if you wanted.

the chocker was pretty and very adjustable (enough that a man could easily wear it) but on my 14.5inch/37cm neck the slider ended up found the front which spoiled the look a little for me.

Unsurprisingly, the fabric is reasonably warm to wear and the hem is low enough that it would also make a nice sexy Christmas party outfit if paired with some tights. Definitely one that i will be pulling out of the box again as i had alot of fun with it.

Overall Rating: 4 out of 5 stars

Pros: Soft, Slinky, sexy and very comfy. Removable belt was a nice touch

Cons: Choker didnt do much for me

Bottom Line: So pretty and easy to slip on. Clings well and looks great. Soft material is super.

3 Likes