My Reviews

by @Peggly , 12th Nov 2020
Male Power Scandal Lace Micro Thong with Pinch Back

Male Power Scandal Lace Micro Thong with Pinch Back

These feel amazing

After waiting a [very] long time for these to come back into stock, it was a nice surprise to get the notification that they were available again. It also coincided with being my birthday, so despite these being a bit pricey, I decided to treat myself. I’m very glad I did.
I received them really quickly via express post, which cost the same as regular post for this order, so, bonus. Ordered & received next day.

I must admit, I was wondering how the lace would feel on these, having bought a couple of other lace items of underwear which weren’t all that soft, even a little scratchy. The lace sections on the Male Power Lace Micro Thong feel amazing though. Incredibly soft & stretchy and you hardly know you are wearing them. While others bunch up or are fiddly to get to sit just right, there was none of that with these. The mesh pouch is nicely shaped as well, to hold things in place but with a decent amount of give. I bought these to wear to bed rather than as underwear for during the day, and they are perfect.
The - most - comfortable - thong - ever!

(Out of 5)
Design   :star::star::star::star:
Value   :star::star::star::star:
Quality   :star::star::star::star::star:
Fit   :star::star::star::star::star:
Sexiness   :star::star::star::star::star:
Overall Rating   :star::star::star::star::star:

Pros: The feel of the lace and the way they fit.

Cons: Perhaps the pouch is a little lacking in support for wear under jeans?

Bottom Line: Amazing - love them. Perfect for sleeping in.

Update : Sadly, after a few wears they no longer hold their shape and are unwearable. Durability on these is poor, which I was extremely disappointed in as I really loved them.

6 Likes