My Reviews

by @Green_Eyed_Girl , Date of Review
Fifty shades captive black flocked mesh harness body

More eye candy than hardware, but what eye candy

I have to admit, when i was trying to work out how to get into this harness, i really wasnt sure how it would look when on. To my pleasant surprise though, the final effect is incredibly striking and very sexy. The slit body is sheer and with the baroque style flocking over the breast is very classy and stylish. The gold accent of the the rings and sliders really sets off the black of the rest of the outfit, and against the flocking was stunning

The body is very easy to get into, was very soft, comfortable and fit my 18/20 on bottom, 16 on top, B cup figure well. The simple shape of the chest section skims over the bust so doesn’t give support, but had enough space that i think it should fit many bust sizes easily. The flocking was soft and didn’t shed at all, which i had been concerned about. I also liked the sheer effect, though it is practically transparent and does show everything. So be prepared for that.

The harness is separate so you can wear the pieces individually, though i personally felt the body worked best with the harness on top. It was a little tricky to get into but is extremely stretchy and once on, and adjusted, was very comfortable and fitted very well. It even fit over my admittedly rather chubby thighs with only minimal adjustment.

The mid section also acts as a waist cincher, and though this was less adjustable than the rest of the harness, the whole thing is so stretchy that i cant see it being too much of an issue. The collar section was very comfortable, and though you can wear it tighter around the neck seems to work better as a v shape. As it sits more on the collar bone, You could ostensibly use a more robust collar on top of this, which i like.

All of the rings are well made and very sturdy, but The one downside of the elastication is that it makes the harness less useful for attaching cuffs or the like to. Its more likely to restrict movement of a sub rather than fully restrain them as a more inflexible harness (like leather) would. I found the thigh sections in particular, where especially easy to slide around and stretch out of shape. The central ring is less movable though and is more useful for clipping things into.

With or without the body, This set is a real stunner and As a set piece it definitely looks the part. If your after using this for more than light restraint though i would pick something more robust as its stretchy material sadly makes its harness less practical for hooking things up to. That aside, i love this piece. Its comfort and style really won my over and Its Something I will definitely put on for a special occasion.

Overall Rating: 4 out of 5 stars

Pros: Sexy, comfortable and striking. Highly adjustable and in two pieces.

Cons: Too stretchy to be useful for solid restraint.

Bottom Line: A great piece if your after looks, not so useful as a bdsm harness, but striking none the less.

4 Likes