My Reviews

by @Mint-Monster , 10/04/2020
Lifelike Lover Luxe Realistic Multicoloured Silicone Dildo 7 Inch

Cotton Candy Cock

This is actually the most realistic toy in my collection right now due to me not being keen on them in general. So why did I actually buy this if that’s how I feel? Well… for one, my partner picked it out. The other reason being that the bold colours offset the realness of this toy enough to warp it into being almost anything. It looks like it came straight out of a fantasy realm of magic and talking jellybeans. I refer to it as my Cotton Candy Cock. The colour is so vibrant that it turns the water in my sink pink (from the reflection, not because it’s oozing pigment). In real life, the colours look more neon and vivid than they do on the photos- so take that as a little warning for your retinas. Luckily, there are plenty of different colours in this Lifelike Lover range to choose from if this fearsome fuchsia palette isn’t your thing.

I find this dildo to be on the slim side as I’m more into girthy toys myself. However, that’s not to say that I don’t enjoy using it. The head is firm and pronounced which gives some great sensations as it thrusts. I especially like the way it pops through the entrance of my vagina. The curved shape makes it more comfortable to use, too. There are some light veins on the shaft, but I don’t tend to notice them much. I would say this particular size dildo would be the ideal beginner’s toy while also still being fun for more advanced users. It can be a challenge to use with my larger toys, but having a vibrating cock ring on this dildo goes very well and is probably my favourite way to play with it.

The soft/firm ratio for the silicone feels just right. The dildo is quite squishy and flexible making it pleasant to use. It lubes up nicely and the roundness of the head makes for some great tease play. I wouldn’t say it is exactly lifelike, but it’s certainly still nice. As there is not much texture/detail, it’s easy to clean with toy cleaner and water. It doesn’t seem to feel sticky when it’s dry like some silicone toys can.

The base itself feels flimsy and too soft. When I grab it, the silicone just smooshes together and affects my grip and control. It seems like I have to grab it like a tiny steering wheel to get some leverage. I’m not sure what the little tag on the base is for, but it does help slightly with keeping hold of it. However, the tag has grazed my inner thigh a few times - luckily, due to it being soft, it doesn’t hurt or irritate me. The actual suction power is really strong! I stuck it to my shower tiles, pulled and bent it every which way; it didn’t budge at all. If you’re into hands free ride dildos, I’m sure it wouldn’t let you down.

Even though it looks like it can stand, the toy doesn’t do so very well. The curved shaft and flimsy silicone base make it topple over most of the time. There’s nothing wrong with laying the dildo on its side, but just be aware of this before it ends up on the floor. You can stand it on a flat surface with less worry if you press it down to activate the suction, though. Just don’t simply place it or it will back flip into the unknown.

Overall, I don’t think this is bad at all. The wacky colour scheme results in less realism to make it more slick than ick for people like me. Even though I’m more experienced with dildos in general, I still found it fun to use (and fun to look at).

Overall Rating: 4/5

Pros: Fab colours. Pronounced head. Lovely silicone. Strong suction.

Cons: Doesn’t stand well and topples over. Soft/flimsy base can affect grip and control.

Bottom Line: Sweet and fun. Colours offset realism enough for me to happily use it.

5 Likes