My Reviews

by @PKH, 17 Oct 2021
Coquette Crotchless Fishnet Panties

Completely open access to the goods!

The fit is perfect. I wear size 2/4 US, 5’00” with a 27” waist and 35” hips, and I bought the one size (2-10). While I definitely prefer the look and feel of black lace lingerie when I want to look and feel sexy, these panties are my comfiest and most convenient crotchless pair because they’re just so comfortable to wear and the opening is so big and wide for any type of play (the opening starts above the labia, since you can’t tell from the LH model’s picture, and goes up pretty far up the back). The mesh is really soft and stretchy. The elastic around the waist, legs, and butt has plenty of stretch and is very comfy. They typically stay pretty clean because the material is far enough away from where the action is happening (and that’s coming from someone who gets lube everywhere), and when I do clean them, they’re very easy to hand wash and spot clean. My husband prefers my other panties and lingerie because they’re more visually appealing to him (lacy/strappy/wet look/etc), but he still really likes these because of how big the opening is and because they’re soft when he’s holding my hips or feeling the tops of my cheeks.

If you like taking sexy pics, be forewarned that it’s hard to get a good booty pic in these panties unless you get the angle and lighting just right (which I haven’t been able to so far), because the mesh texture on your crack comes out looking blurry and warped. You can even see it a little on the LH model’s picture, but it’s worse in my pictures since I’m an amateur : )

Love these panties and highly recommend them!

Overall Rating: 5 out of 5 stars

Pros: Wide opening. Soft, stretchy and comfy.

Cons: No complaints, just still trying to get a good booty pic : )

Bottom Line: Love these comfy, easy access panties!

4 Likes

by @PKH, 17 Oct 2021
Lovehoney Black Lace and Fishnet Thong Teddy

My husband’s favorite of my lingerie so far!

This teddy doesn’t fit me perfectly, but I love it because it’s so sexy! I wear size 2/4 US, 36C, 5’00” with a 27” waist and 35” hips, and I bought the one size (4-12). I wasn’t sure if it would fit because I have a shorter torso, but it arrived looking tiny and stretched to fit me as I pulled it on. The fit around the edges are good (around my neck, back and legs), but it bunches and wrinkles a bit on my sides and stomach (although it seems to do the same in the LH model’s pictures). You can tell it has a lot of give to stretch to fit different body types. The stretchy material is very soft with delicate black floral designs and netting. I do worry about snagging when putting this on and taking it off. The netting down the center is especially delicate. While the material does hug my curves, it doesn’t give much support or lift to my boobs. If you position the material just right, you can get the darker flowers to cover your nipples, but with any movement, they’re easily visible through the netting.

Where the neck material connects to the thick tie ribbon, the stitching is awkward, mainly because it’s connecting a soft netting material to a firmer silky material. The stitching isn’t done poorly, but it visibly puts a lot of strain on the stretchy netting side, so I think that’s the first spot on the teddy that would give out (so long as I didn’t accidentally snag or tear the netting). Also, even when brand new, the edges along the top of the back, around each side up to the neck, and around the legs already looked like they were fraying a bit.

My favorite parts of this teddy are the edging that goes around the front of my neck like a choker and the revealing netting that goes down the center of the front and back. My husband absolutely loves this teddy on me, and it really riles him up. When I’ve given him the option to choose my lingerie, he’s chosen this one every time so far. He likes the floral design across my body and thinks it looks elegant. Because it hugs my curves, he loves to feel up my sides and down around the back. The fabric going down over the crotch and up the back is stretchy, like thick pantyhose material. Not open crotch, but it’s easy and comfortable to pull to the side when he wants to get to my privates. It’s not the easiest piece to clean. I spot clean when I can, otherwise hand wash. There are some quality and fit issues, but I still really like this teddy and recommend it!

Pros: The floral design, the netting going around each side, and the revealing strips down the center.

Cons: Fraying edges. Material is delicate and easy to snag. Not the easiest to clean.

Bottom Line: A very sexy piece. Great stretch to fit different body types!

10 Likes

by @Green_Eyed_Girl , Date of Review
Icicle no. 88 g-spot glass textured dildo with removable suction cup

Stuck on You

If you like textured glass, this is definitely one to consider. Lube is a must though as the ribbed glass is intense to use and for me really needs it to go from almost too much to brilliant. The shape is fabulous and somehow manages to be pleasingly filling without overdoing it, mix this with the fact it hits the g spot perfectly and its a really great design.

The toy is really well made, feels solid in the hand and the glass is great quality. I also liked that the glass section is removable and, with the bump on the base, very fun to use without the suction cup element. due to the shape, the base can get quite slippery at times if you use it like this and i did find myself occasionally wishing it had more of handhold. its much easier to handle without the inconvenience of the suction cup getting in the way though and the texture is also nice to use externally. especially as this is a really fantastic toy to use cold and seems to hold its temperature better than others I’ve tried.

The silicone is quite rigid and hold the glass element nice and strongly. I never had any issue with it accidentally dropping out, though removing it to clean and reinserting it where a tad tricky. The suction cup itself is reasonably strong and stuck to ceramic, shiny or varnished surfaces very well, though it just wouldn’t grip unpainted wood well enough to work attached to my headboard sadly. The tab also makes removing it much easier, which on anything shiny is definitely very helpful.

Despite the ridged section needing a bit of extra attention, the entire thing is reasonably easy to both dismantle and clean. Unsurprisingly it takes a bit of convincing to remove (and reinsert) the dildo from the base. But the silicone section is in one piece and very simple to wash, though the inside part can take a while to dry. like all glass, not dropping it in the sink is sort of important, and i found the shape surprisingly slippery to hold when washing. So you definitely need to be a take a little extra care once its soaped up.

Overall i really liked this toy. The shape is just brilliant and As much as i wish the suction cup was a little better, it didn’t detract from my enjoyment of it. Definitely one i’ll be using again.

Overall Rating: 4 out of 5 stars

Pros:( my review isnt diplaying properly and i cant remember what i wrote )

Cons:

Bottom Line:

4 Likes

by @Bearjamin, 08/03/21
Satisfyer Royal One App Controlled Rechargeable Vibrating Cock Ring

Vorsprung Durch Technik!

Just wow! This cock ring is extremely high quality, I’m very impressed. After learning Satisfyer is a German company I had high hopes for their design and engineering reputation, which they deliver and more! You can tell they are confident since they’ve given this a 15 year guarantee!

The design of the shape is really pleasing to look and the premium quality silicone is gorgeously silky to the touch. The way the toy charges is via USB with magnetic contacts on the top. It’s super easy and love it compared to the more common ‘headphone jack’-looking thing that feels like you’re piercing the silicone to charge it.

The toy has a nice hefty weight to it, enough to know it’s packing a decent sized motor in there, without being to heavy when worn. Pressing the shiny silver mode button fires it up and straight away it lives up to my hopes of being a strong rumble of a vibrator! None of this piddly little buzzy nonsense that wouldn’t tickle a gnat! It’s also pretty quiet too. Not silent obviously but under the covers and behind closed doors, no-one else in the house would hear it. It genuinely feels amazing for both me and the missis. My rod is like steel with it on!

There’s 10 pre-made modes that cycle with the mode button which can be used like any normal cock ring. But the unique point here is that you can expand that with the Satisfyer app with Bluetooth control! I have to say the app is actually fantastic. It’s similar to the Lovense line of toys and app but I love the Satisfyer app much more. The design of the UI is gorgeous, and there’s a finer grain of control for vibration intensity.

There are so many different modes to try and you can put them all together in any order, intensity, or duration in a super easy to use playlist editor. There are modes for live control, pattern looping, sound/music reactive vibrations, save your own patterns, share them… The list goes on.

You can also connect up with other users over the internet which it’s great for a long distance partner where you can chat and control toys. Again, since this is a German company, they are hot on the topic of privacy and data protection, and as a privacy advocate myself I was happy to hear that all communication through the app is encrypted. The same can’t be said for Lovense. Well done Satisfyer!

Also, let me just say how impressed I am with the box! It’s got some brilliant packaging that is high quality and well thought out. The box is a hard cover and opens like a book. There’s a silky ribbon tab that lets you easily open the case which is secured by a little magnet. Inside the case in another box with a clear viewing window that displays the product inside. This inner box has a hygiene seal tear off strip before you can open it. It’s really nice to see something like that so you know what you are getting has never been touched, and reduces the need for plastic shrink wrap.

Everything about this toy has been extremely well thought out and overall I can’t find a fault. Really impressed and so is the wife!

Pros: Gives me a steel rod. Feels amazing. Amazing app. German engineering and privacy values.

Cons: Not a fault

Bottom Line: Hands down the best cock ring I’ve tried!

7 Likes

by @Bearjamin, 22/02/21
Lovehoney Position of the Week 52 Sex Positions Book

A must have for the bedside table

A fantastic compendium of sex positions! The silhouette style graphics are excellent and are easy to visualise, and my wife and I had a lot of fun looking through (and trying!) them. There are a couple of positions that on first glance look the same, but they are in fact different on closer inspection. No need for hours of reading; straight to the point description is all that is needed, but it does add some tips and tricks here and there. This is a cute little book about hand size and a finger width thick. The hardback cover has a silky satin feel lovingly adorned with debossed lettering which boldly shouts it's name. Each page is brightly coloured alternating pink or blue with a double spread feature of a sex position illustration and description. I like that the various degrees of difficulty appear in no particular order which keeps things fresh. Be warned though there are a couple of acrobatic moves in there that may end you up on the floor in a pile, laughing!

Pros: Love the style of the illustrations! Easy to follow

Cons: Nothing bad here

Bottom Line: Excellent way to add some variety to the bedroom.

5 Likes

by @Bearjamin, 02/03/21
Lovehoney Quiver Tingling Lubricant 100ml

A tempting tantalising tingle!

Took a little to get used to, but it's an exciting feeling of added stimulus to sex or masturbation. It's hard to put in to words what this sensation feels like. I would describe it as halfway between the tingle your skin feels when you get into a hot bath, and the tingle of a chilly winter breeze on wet skin; both of these but without the temperature aspect. It takes a coupe of minutes to build up the effect but you know it when you feel it! But it's not overly in your face either.

The lube water based so are safe with all sex toys, don’t stain, easy clean and slippery! The bottles are nicely sized for travel with the benefit of a cap that clicks over the pump. I like that they are clear and easy to see how much is left. Confusingly the descriptions on the back say “for external use only” but, c’mon, this is lube… probably just to cover all bases if someone were silly enough to put it in an open wound! I’ve used this lube perfectly fine as normal with no issues; just thought I’d mention it.

Pros: Good tinglies but not too over the top

Cons: Nothing

Bottom Line: Great for giving heightened sensations for sex or masturbation.

4 Likes

by @Peitho , 5th Oct 2021
Lovehoney Fierce Wet Look Cut-Out Mini Dress

The LBD with the Greatest Sex Appeal

This dress is incredible, it makes me feel so sexy and I adore everything about it. If you’re considering it, I have no hesitation in saying, “Buy It!”.

I love the Fierce range generally as I find the sizing is very forgiving both up and down due to the great fabric. I am generally a size 12-14 so right between the sizing options. I am pear shaped with a big bottom and thunder thighs but a narrow waist and only 36A boobs. I have a bra set from the Fierce range in medium (10-12) which fits well, however, I am quite regularly referred to as Popeye by my girlfriends, I have big shoulders and very big muscly man arms. As a result, I was recommended to go for the large (14-16) in this dress and I’m so happy I did. It’s super stretchy material so although it could be smaller for me across the chest (somewhat) and belly (certainly) it doesn’t look baggy and is still streamlined over my body. It fits perfectly over my bum and hips, I should add I’m 5’9" and it sits just below my bottom, however I wouldn’t want it any smaller on my arms. In this area because there is less material area it is less forgiving so if you have big arms I would say size up rather than down.

Now the actual dress. It is gorgeous. It is very well made, no errors in stitching, no loose seams and as I’ve already mentioned a flattering material that I love. It’s easy to put on, having a full length zip down the front and a comfortable bra style fixture in 3 adjustable lengths at the neck, it would have been better for me if this went slightly tighter though. The material moves with you and skims every bit of you in a great way and being touched through it feels wonderful.

I admit, on me, for full on visual sex appeal… it looks better with a push up bra underneath but that still only takes me to maybe a C cup and it looks amazing then so even small boobs look like killer cleavage with the framing this dress produces. Honestly, in real life it looks so much better than it appears to on the models.

I have worn this dress a lot in the month I’ve had it and it is now a firm favourite. I don’t tend to wear any other underwear with it as it just feels so good with nothing spoiling the silhouette and the ability to have your nipples tweaked through it is essential. Thankfully it still looks good even with very small boobs underneath. I think this will look great on most people but if you’re in that divine hour glass figure set please buy it, you’ll look incredible.

Pros: The material, the cut, the look, the feel, everything!

Cons: The neck setting could be a little tighter.

Bottom Line: Sensational, I adore this dress!

ETA I really do think this flatters a slightly larger body more than it does the model as I believe, excluding the chest area that it is too big for the model. I think more appeal occurs when it skims every inch of you.

3 Likes

by @Bearjamin, 23/01/21
Firefly Glow-in-the-Dark 1 Extra Inch Penis Extender 9 Inch

Girthy Blue Monster

The main attraction of this extender is the fact that it glows in the dark! The glow effect isn't particularly strong unless you hold it under a strong light source for a couple of minutes. It's not quite glow stick level of bright and you won't be lighting up your room with it, but once your eyes adjust to the dark it's got a soft blue glow like a bioluminecent jellyfish or something. Admittedly it's pretty cool, but the room has to be pitch black or you won't really see the effect.

The extender is made from a stretchy and flexible TPE. It’s got a smooth but grippy plastic feel, the kind that makes your finger skip as you run it down the surface, rather than the silky feeling of a silicone toy. This isn’t a bad thing, just different. One bonus to this is that it can be used with any kind of lube, even silicone based which lasts longer during than water based!

The material walls are quite thick (about 7mm according to my measurements) which not only helps support it’s shape for penetration but also adds to your girth (about 4.5cm diameter). The extra girth definitely adds a wow factor for my wife and loved the full feeling and came to climax easily! The thickness means you feel less intense sensations as the guy, so that definitely delays things if you’ve problems with being premature or the Mrs just wants to go longer! Personally I found it hard to finish and we ended up doing some mutaul masturbation afterwards which is still fun of course.

The shape is a minamalist penis shape on the outside with no ripples or veins and the head is pretty thick and stiff. The inside of the shaft is completely smooth too. I would have liked to have had some textured ripples and bumps on the inside like a flesh light to make things more interesting as the wearer.

This product, despite being titled as 9 inches (because that’s total including ball loop) actually has an insertable length of 6.5 inches. The inside shaft is also 6.5 inches so check your measurements. Just something to be aware of, but I’ve come to expect that from these types of product. Luckily there are other sizes available. Sometimes it’s more about how things look that get you in the mood. It definitely looks big and impressive when worn and got the Mrs lusting to penetrated by my big blue shaft! It’s certainly a bit of fun

Pros: Funky blue glow! Safe to use with any lube, even silicone. Adds extra girth.

Cons: No internal bump or ripple textures for the guy.

Bottom Line: Orgasmic for the Mrs but you may need a hand to finish afterwards. Still pretty fun all around

3 Likes

by @Bearjamin, 13/07/19
Lovehoney Curve Cruiser 10 Function Remote Control Rechargeable Prostate Massage

Get the Mantric vibrator instead

First impressions of the toy were good. The toy has a good looking bulbous head with a wavy shaft. The silicone is lovely and soft to the touch with no seems. There is a single opening in the base in which a bullet vibe is already inserted. Curious to see it, I attempted to remove it from the toy, and managed but with great difficulty. The bullet vibe is quite substantial in size with a good weight to it. The vibe has a soft silicone button on the side of the base, and the very apex of the base has a charging point. This is one of those types where the charger has to 'peirce' through the silicone to charge, and then re-seals when taking out, meaning it remains water proof. It was a lot easier to replace the bullet vibe back in the toy but it does leave a bit of a seam when fully inserted which could be a nuisance to clean without fully taking out the bullet again.

The remote has an attractive curved leaf shape and a nice smooth feeling texture, however it does feel disappointingly light weight. At first I couldn’t figure out if it was rechargeable or needed a battery. The remote has a single hole which I thought looked like it must be for a little screw to hold the two pieces together, but it really was a hole to insert the charger. I doubt the remote is water proof since there is nothing to seal that hole. So while you could play with the toy in the shower/bath, you couldn’t use the remote. But I couldn’t say for sure since there are no instructions.

Unfortunately the construction quality of the remote seemed pretty cheap. The single soft silicone button clicks upon press, however the first time I pressed it, it was like whatever is holding the silicone button flush with the rest of the remote’s surface, snapped inwards and left it indented. The button is still clickable and works, but it’s now permanently inset and not flush. Turn the toy on and you’re greeted with a glowing light from the bullet, letting you know it’s ready to use with the remote. There’s no need for an on button on the remote; just a press and you start to cycle through the patterns and intensities. The vibrations are reassuringly strong thanks to the chunky bullet.

Keeping the toy inserted is it’s downfall for me here. I can place it in as far as I can, but it never makes it all the way. It’s like it’s forward curvature is too much and starts to press too uncomfortably and perhaps painfully if trying to fully insert.

Strangely, the front part of the T bar rests right up flush with my perineum, indicating it is fully inserted, but the rear part of the T bar sticks out and some part of the shaft is exposed. That seems like it needs to tilt forward to make it fully inside, but again the problem is the forward curvature makes it too uncomfortable to do that.

Because of this, the toy is impossible to hold in place on it’s own since it’s sat there at the widest part of the shaft and will slip down. And in fact, to reach the P-Spot for me, I need to take it out slightly anyway, but then the trouble is by that point most of the shaft where the bullet is, is outside the body and the vibrations aren’t conducted so strongly all the way to the tip. Unfortunately this just isn’t the toy for me. It’s just too much hard work to use and keep in, meaning it’s hard to get relaxed and comfortable enough to have fun with it.

I really can’t recommend this product, when for (at the time of writing) £2.50 more you can get the Love Honey Mantric rechargeable prostate vibrater, which I personally own and absolutely love. It’s much more premium feeling and has two fully integrated vibrating motors, perfect shape to keep in and walk around/sit down with, both fully waterproof toy and remote… it’s a no brainer. I have also reviewed it so check it out.

Sorry, Lovehoney. The Curve Cruiser misses the mark this time.

Overall Rating: 1 out of 5 stars

Pros: Soft Silicone

Cons: Won’t stay in. Uncomfortable. Poor remote. Can’t use standing.

Bottom Line: Get the Mantric instead. It’s only a few quid more but way better!

4 Likes

by @Bearjamin, 17/05/19
Mapale Wet Look Cut Out Body

It’s a crotchless transformer

Absolutely loved seeing my wife dress up in this. So amazingly hot! I thought wet look material wouldn't be very breathable against skin, so I was worried that she might feel a bit uncomfortable and sweaty. But actually the material is amazing, it is perfectly breathable yet somehow manages that wet look shine.

The stitching is very high quality and there were no rough or scratchy seems. And I didn’t know at the time I bought it, but the crotch part can be unfastened separately for fun times while still wearing it!! Thumbs up from us both!

The cut for the fabric is very flattering and conforms to every curve and bodily contour. It strikes just the right ratio of fabric and “peep holes” revealing skin beneath to leave you wanting more of what’s hidden. The front bust is like a built it push up bra and made my wife’s tits look even more amazing than usual! The lace-up behind is gorgeous and extremely lustworthy! I’d never seen her in wet look lingerie before, and now I’m a massive fan. She paired it with some wet look thigh highs I bought her and I was blown away with the look. Definitely had lots of fun with it!

Pros: Breathable, crotchless options.

Cons: Nothing!

Bottom Line: Extremely happy seeing the OH in this. New fan of wet look!

3 Likes

by @Bearjamin, 20/02/19
Coquette Darque Wet Look Hold-Ups with Lace Tops

Massive fan of these!

Bought these for the wife (for me, really!) for Valentine's Day, and DAYUM these are hot!Never seen her in wet look before, but now I'm a huge fan!

I was worried at first if they would be uncomfortable for her, thinking that it would be like vinal and be all sweaty to wear. But the material is fabric like and very stretchy and surprisingly breathable.

The lace detail at the top is very classy and the inner side is grippy so as not to fall down. She was very pleased with the look and with knowing how sexy I found her wearing them!

Pros: Wet look. Breathable.

Cons: N/A

Bottom Line: Amazingly sexy!

3 Likes

by @PKH, 3 Nov 2021
Lovehoney Love Me Lace Crotchless Brazilian Panties Black

Great open panties for penetrative sex!

I wear size 2-4 US, with a 27” waist and 35” hips, and I bought the small (2-4). The fit is perfect. I absolutely love the look and feel of the lace. It frames up my cheeks really nicely. I really am a sucker for black lace (and fortunately, so is my husband). The front is very simple with the little bows and soft black mesh material.

They’re crotchless, but when I ordered them, I couldn’t tell how big the opening would be from the pictures on the site. I like how far up the back the opening goes (up to the first little bow on the back), but I wish the front of the opening started up higher. The front of the opening starts between my clit the opening to my vagina, so my clit is covered. When ordering, I wasn’t sure if the back came open more where the the lower bow is (like if it came untied or had a snap underneath it), but it doesn’t, they’re just decorative bows stitched shut. I am happy with how big it opens up though, it’s not just a thin slit. I didn’t actually realize how much it opened wearing it the first couple times on my own, until I wore it for my husband, and he spread me open and was able to pull the opening even wider from the back. It’s perfect to wear during piv or anal sex. It isn’t the best for oral since half the vulva is still covered.

I usually need clitoral stimulation to reach orgasm, so it’s a little annoying that I can’t hold a clit vibe directly on my clit. I can hold it through the mesh front, but then the panties get extra dirty. They’re easy to wash by hand, but it’s just a bit annoying to have to wash them every time I wear them (usually with my other panties and lingerie, I can get away with some spot cleaning without a needing full wash each time), but since I know I’m going to end up washing them every time, my husband is happy to get the lace in the back dirtier than I’d normally let him : )

I’d like these even more if the opening started a little higher up the front, but I do already love these panties as is!

Pros: Sexy black lace. Good access to vagina and butt.

Cons: Front opening is low, so access to clit is limited.

Bottom Line: Opens wide for penetrative sex.

For some reason, the Design/Fit/Quality/Sexiness/Value and Pros/Cons/Overall boxes are not showing with my review on the shopping site :thinking:

3 Likes

by @PKH’s OH, 2 Nov 2021
Fleshlight Go Torque Male Masturbator

My second Fleshlight, and I love it!

My first impression when I took the Go Torque out of the box was that it seemed very sturdy and was a bit wider than I was expecting. This is my second Fleshlight (I also have the Fleshlight Quickshot), and I wanted to try a Fleshlight that was both tighter and would fit my whole length inside. The first time using it, I was surprised how tight it was. Compared to the Quickshot (which I still really enjoy using), the hole and canal on the Go Torque are a lot tighter and need quite a bit more lube (which makes sense since it’s a longer canal). It’s pretty noisy when pumping at full speed (as expected), but I think the Quickshot might actually be louder since it’s open on both sides. The thing that surprised me most was how good the textured sleeve felt. I saw the picture of the canal’s texture on the LH site before ordering, and when holding it, you can clearly see the texture through it from the outside, but I was surprised how good it felt - the different spirals, shapes and grooves with some real tight spots. When I press my penis in, the sleeve expands around it, so the textures feel super intense the whole time I’m using it, right up to climax. I love that the plastic casing and sleeve are clear. It’s extra arousing being able to watch myself going in and out and while I’m cumming. Cumming inside it is also a lot of fun. Compared to the open ended Quickshot, it’s so nice to be able to use the Go Torque through climax anywhere in the house without worrying about spilling cum anywhere.

The sleeve material is really squishy and soft. Around the entrance hole, the soft material is wide and thick (3 inches wide and 1 inch thick), so it creates a thick and soft padding for hitting up against when I go all the way in, but when not in use, I don’t have to worry about the soft material getting damaged since the cap fits over it just fine without snagging or catching. The smaller screw on cap on the other end was difficult to unscrew the first couple times, but after a few uses, it goes on and off smoothly. I usually use the Go Torque with the base cap sealed on, but the times that I’ve used it with the bottom cap partially unscrewed (changes the amount of suction), it was definitely a noticeable difference. When the cap isn’t fully sealed, there’s less resistance when thrusting in and pulling out, and I can go in and out with more ease. I prefer using it with more suction with the cap sealed, but I like that I have to option to use it either way. I like to experiment using the Go Torque in combination with other toys. I didn’t notice much of a different in the overall experience when using it with my cock rings and ball stretchers, but when I had a small vibrator under my balls, my climax was intensified. I wore a butt plug a couple times while using it (note: I’m really new to anal play) and really enjoyed the added stimulation. When I bought this, I was intending to use it only for solo play, but my wife loves watching while I use it since it’s clear. We combined using it while she licked my balls, and it felt amazing.

I’m starting to try edging. I considered getting one of the “Stamina Training Units,” but another reviewer wrote that they thought the texture inside the Go Torque was better than the STU models. I also wasn’t a big fan of the look of the STUs (flesh colored/realistic looking material are a big turn off for me and the gold plastic casing wasn’t very discreet). I was hoping that the Go Torque would be very tight to help with climax control training, and it ended up being exactly that. The inner texture can make me climax really quickly, so it’s helping me get used to a higher concentration of stimulation, and I’m starting to recognize my tipping point better.

As far as cleaning, this one is definitely more work to clean than the Quickshot. The soft material can be removed from the plastic casing and is open ended, so I run water through the canal to rinse out any cum and lube inside and then scrub inside with toy cleaner. I don’t think the Go Torque is meant to be turned inside out (not worth trying it because of the risk of damaging it), so I just reach inside the canal with my fingers from both ends. After shaking out any excess water, I’ve been stuffing a paper towel into the canal and pressing to make sure it’s wiping moisture out of all the dips and crevices, and then after removing the paper towel, I leave it to air dry overnight to make sure it’s completely dry. Once it’s dry, I use some of the Fleshlight Renew Powder to give it a soft feeling again (it starts having a sticky feeling after washing unless you use the cornstarch powder on it). I usually use the clear LH Enjoy lube, but also used it with the LH Delight silk creamy lube, which felt good, but it was a lot harder to clean out afterwards. The plastic casing is easy to clean.

I love the design and look of the Go Torque. It’s not really entirely discreet. If anyone saw it, they’d likely know what it was, but the pros of it being clear make it worth the non-discreetness of it (but I guess it is discreet in that the sleeve isn’t flesh colored, the casing isn’t bright colored, and it doesn’t look like a vagina or butt). With the two end caps sealing it up, it’d be perfect for taking with you somewhere. I haven’t traveled with it yet, but I imagine it’ll be easy to pack and transport (as long as you’ll have a place to clean it and let it dry out). I’m really happy with this Fleshlight, and I’d recommend it to anyone looking for a tight, stimulating masturbator.

Pros: Very stylish non-anatomical design. Able to watch everything through clear casing.

Cons: Not the easiest to clean and dry (but removable and open-ended sleeve are pluses cleaning-wise).

Bottom Line: Absolutely love the varied textures in the tight canal!

For some reason, the Design/Ease of Use/Quality/Orgasm Rating/Value and Pros/Cons/Overall boxes are not showing with the review on the shopping site :thinking:

6 Likes

by @PKH’s OH, 5 Nov 2021
Oxballs X-STRETCH Cocksling with 1-Inch Ball Stretcher

Great Intro to Ball Stretching

I am still new to ball stretching, but after buying the Oxballs Atomic Jock Stretchy Cock and Ball Sleeve (which I love), I wanted to try the next step of stretch with the X-STRETCH. At a glance, it doesn’t look too different, but the part that goes around your balls is a little longer (pulling them further down) and angles them out away from your body a bit more. I still alternate between the X-STRETCH and the Atomic Jock. During my first test run with this, I struggled to get it around my balls, even using plenty of lube, and almost snapped myself a few times. Since the opening that fits around your balls is long and narrow, you have to really use your strength to stretch it wide enough to then just use gravity to drop them in. After that first time struggling with it, I have gotten pretty quick at putting it on without any issues (or snapping myself). The part that goes around my penis is plenty stretchy, so I usually get my balls in first, then stretch it around my penis. Once it’s on, it doesn’t feel uncomfortable at all. Putting lube on the inside keeps the material from pulling on my pubic hairs.

I stay harder longer wearing this than if I when I don’t wear a cock ring, but I don’t think I’m any harder with the X-STRETCH than when I wear the Atomic Jock, just my balls have a little more tug. If you like the feeling of tugging on your balls, then you’ll probably enjoy it. I also like that it pulls my foreskin back with each thrust. No problems using it along with a condom. Since it’s so soft, it doesn’t cause my wife any discomfort when having sex with it on. I also like to wear it during solo play with my Fleshlight. Very easy to clean with some LH toy cleaner. It doesn’t come with a storage bag, so I got one separately to keep dust, lint and hair off. Now, I’m giving some thought to trying out the Oxballs Squeeze 2-Inch Ball Stretcher. I’m really happy with what I’ve tried so far from Oxballs.

Pros: Nice tugging sensation. Soft stretchy material.

Cons: Tricky at first to stretch wide enough to put on. No storage bag.

Bottom Line: Great for leveling up in size from a smaller ball sleeve to a ball stretcher.

4 Likes

by @Mint-Monster , 10/04/2020
Lifelike Lover Luxe Realistic Multicoloured Silicone Dildo 7 Inch

Cotton Candy Cock

This is actually the most realistic toy in my collection right now due to me not being keen on them in general. So why did I actually buy this if that’s how I feel? Well… for one, my partner picked it out. The other reason being that the bold colours offset the realness of this toy enough to warp it into being almost anything. It looks like it came straight out of a fantasy realm of magic and talking jellybeans. I refer to it as my Cotton Candy Cock. The colour is so vibrant that it turns the water in my sink pink (from the reflection, not because it’s oozing pigment). In real life, the colours look more neon and vivid than they do on the photos- so take that as a little warning for your retinas. Luckily, there are plenty of different colours in this Lifelike Lover range to choose from if this fearsome fuchsia palette isn’t your thing.

I find this dildo to be on the slim side as I’m more into girthy toys myself. However, that’s not to say that I don’t enjoy using it. The head is firm and pronounced which gives some great sensations as it thrusts. I especially like the way it pops through the entrance of my vagina. The curved shape makes it more comfortable to use, too. There are some light veins on the shaft, but I don’t tend to notice them much. I would say this particular size dildo would be the ideal beginner’s toy while also still being fun for more advanced users. It can be a challenge to use with my larger toys, but having a vibrating cock ring on this dildo goes very well and is probably my favourite way to play with it.

The soft/firm ratio for the silicone feels just right. The dildo is quite squishy and flexible making it pleasant to use. It lubes up nicely and the roundness of the head makes for some great tease play. I wouldn’t say it is exactly lifelike, but it’s certainly still nice. As there is not much texture/detail, it’s easy to clean with toy cleaner and water. It doesn’t seem to feel sticky when it’s dry like some silicone toys can.

The base itself feels flimsy and too soft. When I grab it, the silicone just smooshes together and affects my grip and control. It seems like I have to grab it like a tiny steering wheel to get some leverage. I’m not sure what the little tag on the base is for, but it does help slightly with keeping hold of it. However, the tag has grazed my inner thigh a few times - luckily, due to it being soft, it doesn’t hurt or irritate me. The actual suction power is really strong! I stuck it to my shower tiles, pulled and bent it every which way; it didn’t budge at all. If you’re into hands free ride dildos, I’m sure it wouldn’t let you down.

Even though it looks like it can stand, the toy doesn’t do so very well. The curved shaft and flimsy silicone base make it topple over most of the time. There’s nothing wrong with laying the dildo on its side, but just be aware of this before it ends up on the floor. You can stand it on a flat surface with less worry if you press it down to activate the suction, though. Just don’t simply place it or it will back flip into the unknown.

Overall, I don’t think this is bad at all. The wacky colour scheme results in less realism to make it more slick than ick for people like me. Even though I’m more experienced with dildos in general, I still found it fun to use (and fun to look at).

Overall Rating: 4/5

Pros: Fab colours. Pronounced head. Lovely silicone. Strong suction.

Cons: Doesn’t stand well and topples over. Soft/flimsy base can affect grip and control.

Bottom Line: Sweet and fun. Colours offset realism enough for me to happily use it.

5 Likes

by @Mint-Monster , 30/05/2020
Tracey Cox Supersex Powerful Rechargeable Wand Vibrator

Delightfully Squishy

I’m always on the lookout for innovative toys to add to my collection, so this new squishy wand went straight on my wishlist. I have a few Tracey Cox toys that have been hit and miss, but this is definitely a huge hit for the clit.

For a wand, the size is very manageable and I think it would make a great travel companion. There’s a bit of weight to it and the quality is superb. The wand head is just the right size for sweet broad stimulation while not getting in the way of another toy or person. I can also use this wand quite comfortably while laying on my back or front. Along with the compact size, that lovely pastel purple shade adds to the cute but sexy feel of this toy.

The wand charges easily with the self-sealing silicone port and prong inserted into the base. The button light will let you know when it’s ready to go. This light also pulses to the rhythm of the setting you have it on during use, but surprisingly, it isn’t bright or irritating at all. In spite of the instructions suggesting that the power lasts about 45 minutes, this toy seems to last longer than all my other vibes that state the same time (unless it’s just really efficient at making me climax).

It only has a single button to keep things simple. However, this button is pretty flat to the surface of the toy so it can be tricky to find when you’re feeling around for it. I’ve also mixed it up with the CE markings on the other side a few times as it’s another textured stamp/indentation. This could be a challenge to turn off quickly if the situation called for it. The light from the button helps a little when fumbling around in the dark, though. Even when I’m not looking for the button, I have accidentally pressed it a few times during use. I often have to make sure my hand is gripping the handle in a certain way to avoid this. Basically, I don’t trust it very much and I think the placement or design could be better for it.

So how squishy is this wand? Well… I’d say it’s delightfully squishy, but quite tricky to describe in words - you’d just have to feel for yourself. The head is made of liquid silicone with a harder core that dishes out the vibes. I suppose the closest thing I can compare it to is like squeezing your face/cheeks and being able to feel your bones underneath. It’s super soft to the touch and I love cupping it in my hands. This softness also makes it so comfortable during use (especially when it’s warm). Another great thing about the squishy head is that nasty pinches against other things are not a worry.

There’s a nice selection of settings for the vibes that include constants, rhythms and pulses. There’s only two irregular or “2-in-1” patterns; this is great for me because I can’t stand them in general so it gives me more to work with. The lowest speed doesn’t do much for me, but the one after that seems to be my kryptonite. For the first few times I used it, I couldn’t help myself but to just climax on that setting. It was like I was stuck at level 2 on a video game (and a blissful level 2 at that). It’s pretty powerful for its size and I actually managed to orgasm on every setting apart for the three I already mentioned.

The vibes are more rumbly than buzzy and go well with the soft wand head. However, the noise from the toy is quite noticeable. Having some background noise helps, but you won’t need to blur your speakers to cover it up. A big plus about this wand is that it doesn’t rattle against your body or other toys when you hold it close - once it has a noise level, it will keep it that way. This is one of the issues I have with my other wand, so I’m really happy the squishy wand does away with this problem.

This waterproof wonder wand is super simple to clean with some toy spray and water. Effortless! Especially when you compare it to trying to clean a mains wand (oh, the horror). I like to heat up my toys before use and for this, I’ll balance it upside-down in my half-filled sink so the head gets warm. This makes for a more pleasant session, but that’s just my personal preference. You can also easily warm it up in your hands like a ball of putty or just keep it cool if that’s your thing.

Overall, I think this a fantastic addition to the wand world and it has quickly risen to be one of my favourite toys. The vibes feel great and the small size gives you a lot of freedom compared to other wands. Oh! But the squishy head is the reason you will buy this thing - everything else is just a nice bonus thrown in. If you love broad stimulation (and squishy stuff), then it’s a must-have.

Overall Rating: 5/5

Pros: Squishy head. Compact size. Battery life. Quality. Vibes are great.

Cons: The button. A bit noisy.

Bottom Line: This wand made me believe in magic.

4 Likes

by @Mint-Monster , 11/02/2020
Tantus Cush O2 Twilight Realistic Dildo

Bring it Back

This is the first dual-density dildo I purchased and I’m very pleased with it. Along with my other Tantus toys, it’s nicely crafted with no visible seams. The dildo isn’t realistic enough for me to be off-putting and I love that ghostly blue hue as the colour, too. You can really tell the difference in densities when you give it a squeeze. The firm internal core keeps it stiff while the soft exterior makes it a dream to use.

As a fan of larger toys, I’m happy with the size. The head is tapered for easier insertion and is a joy in itself. This may sound strange, but this is one of my favourite toys to start sex with. Something about the shape and squishiness of the head just makes me go gaga. There is little difference between the circumference of the head and shaft, so if you like your dildos consistent in size then this is for you. It satisfies my thirst for girth and gives me an overall fullness. Just what I like!

The flared base makes it easier to control and hold on to during use. However, because of the firm core silicone there, the base can feel like it’s digging into my hand at times. The base is wide enough to grip but not so wide that it gets in the way of using other things around my clitoris. It can also stand by itself which is good for placing it around or to air-dry after cleaning (although, mine seems to lean slightly from a curved bottom).

The squishy skin makes it comfortable to use - it’s almost like it moulds to your body. The ridge in the middle of the shaft “pops” as it thrusts for added stimulation. Even though the toy is squishy, this ridge is quite pronounced and could take some getting used to. When it’s all wet and wild, this can feel amazing. However, it can feel irritating with insufficient lube so always make sure you’re well stocked. Personally, I don’t go mad on thrusting when I masturbate in general - small shallow/deep thrusts do me fine while large/vigorous ones don’t. Having that extra bit of texture popping in and out definitely gets me there, but I wouldn’t say it’s the focus of the whole toy. The whole toy is the whole joy.

Even though this is a more of a straight dildo, it’s still flexible enough to bend slightly while in use to make your own curve. This is great for me as I don’t care much for straight rigid dildos. I have tried using it in different positions and all feel damn fine to me. If you angle it right you can get some sweet G-spot stimulation, too.

Despite it being made of silicone, it’s not quite the lint magnet I expected (unless the light colour is hiding it). It doesn’t feel sticky and is soft to the touch. Cleaning it is easy with some toy spray. Then I just leave it to stand and air-dry before putting it away in one of those long Lovehoney satin bags. It deserves a good home. The only problem area is the little Tantus logo at the base where dirt can get trapped.

Overall, it’s a delightful dildo. Simple as that. The squishy exterior, firm core and girth just work so well for me. Bring it back to Lovehoney, I say! I think the size and pronounced ridge may not be suitable for beginners, though. If you’re looking for a step up, then I highly recommend a rush of Cush to make you blush.

Overall Rating: 5/5

Pros: Girth. Squishy. Easy to clean. Lovely, ghostly colour. Quality.

Cons: May not be suitable for beginners?

Bottom Line: Everyone deserves a rush of Cush!

4 Likes

by @LRLRL, 10/4/21
Lovehoney Mega Mighty 2 Extra Inches Penis Extender with Ball Loop

Give your playtime a little something extra!

This was a great addition to an extended playtime this weekend. I don’t have any insecurities about my size, but wanted to try this out to give my wife a different sensation.

To start with, this looks great with the bulbous head and the see-through nature was appealing for both of us. It’s soft and stretchy, but also a little sticky, so use extra lube getting in and squeeze the air out before you get going. The ball ring is easy to get on and gives extra sensation while keeping everything in place. There’s enough stretch that fully filling the inside canal isn’t uncomfortable and just adds sensation. I don’t know that I would recommend THIS sleeve for someone who is much smaller than the canal as stated as it’s pretty roomy and flexible.

Wife really enjoyed that she could feel my bodyheat through it more than with a dildo, and the partnered movement was great. Where we really found value was experimenting with positions that normally are prone to slipping out: the extra length gave just what was needed to stay connected and keep the motion going without interruption.

For my part, it was comfortable and warmed up quickly. The extra weight and tug at the balls was very satisfying. It desensitized enough that I could keep going while she used other toys that normally overstimulate me pretty quickly, but not so much that I felt like I was missing out on any pleasure. It’s pretty smooth inside, and the addition of some ribbing or texture would go a long way.

My only concern is that in time we’ll probably want to go to something 100% silicone for the bodysafe nonporous properties, but for now this is a great addition to our toybox.

Pros: Stays on well, good movement, reasonable warmth and pressure transfer for the wearer.

Cons: Due to material, concerned about longevity. Would love to see more options in silicone from LH.

Bottom Line: Fun addition to the toybox to mix things up a little.

4 Likes

by @Mint-Monster , 02/02/2020
Mantric Bunny Ears Wand Attachment

Ears and Puppeteers

I love my Mantric Wand, so I was happy to be selected to test a bunny attachment for it. Thanks, Lovehoney!

Like other toys in the range, it comes in a simple cardboard box with foam interior and a small plastic bag. The silicone is super soft and high quality with the ears being firmer than the rest of the toy. Of course, being jet black makes any lint or marks more noticeable, but it is easy enough to clean with some toy cleaner spray. The only problem area is the tight space between the ears near the base. You have to get right in there!

The attachment slots on and off with ease and there’s no need to wrestle with it. I didn’t even require lube or water for this task. At least I know I won’t be potentially damaging my wand by prying it on and off like a pickle jar lid. Once on, the attachment doesn’t budge and stays in place during play. If it does seem a tad stubborn to get off, a peeling motion from the bottom will sort this right out. A funny thing I like about this toy is it seems to turn my Mantric Wand into a rabbit puppet. It makes me want to draw a bunny face on it and hop it around the room. How adorable!

There’s no rule to say what way the head should attach, so I basically experimented with it facing different directions. The Mantric Wand is shaped almost like a boomerang for more comfort during use, so it’s best to be placed in a way that works for you. I found that any angle was indeed usable, but some were easier than others. My favourite was simply the one following the curve of the wand.

The vibes from the wand run through the ears well and didn’t seem dulled at all despite wearing a bunny hat. I used the same settings I’d have when the ears weren’t attached without having to ramp it up all the way to feel something. I didn’t notice a difference in noise from the wand, but in some ways the attachment made it quieter. I should explain that using the wand itself near harder things like other toys or a firm pubic bone makes it rattle loudly. This can be quite off-putting. However, because the ears are doing most of the work now, there’s no real need to hold it close enough to make that rattling noise.

The ears are firm enough for the job, but I suppose it depends how you like to use them. They can feel a little pokey at times, but I prefer to rest them lengthways on the side of my clitoris and not directly on it anyway. There’s some nice teasing to be had here, too. The ears feel like two eager fingers grasping at your body. Like any clit vibe, you will 100% need a good lube on them otherwise they can feel uncomfortable.

This wand is already a great broad stimulator, but adding the ears makes it a good pinpoint stimulator, too. However, would you really replace your small bullet with a wand wearing bunny ears? Me thinks not. While the Mantric Wand is ergonomic and light, it’s still a wand at the end of the day. Having a larger toy for pinpoint stimulation feels a little backwards, but it can definitely be done. It helps if you are already familiar with your Mantric Wand, too. The wand neck also bends which can sometimes be tricky to work with depending on your position/angle. Admittedly, it did seem to take more time and effort to climax with the ears but not by much in comparison to the wand alone.

I know it’s not intended to really be used this way, but I did try inserting the ears while having the top of the head against my clitoris. It took a lot more effort this way to get anywhere. The ears just feel too small to do anything and the head does that loud rattling sound when pushed against my body. I did manage to climax in the end (with enough hard work), but I would just stick to using the ears on and around the clitoris. Oh well, it always worth experimenting.

Overall, this cute piece of silicone makes the wand more versatile by giving it another type of stimulation. It would be great if they were sold in a gift set together or something. It may also be better for those that can only keep a limited collection of toys. I won’t be throwing away any of my bullets, but using this was still a treat. I already love my Mantric Wand and this pairs with it almost perfectly. I just don’t think larger pinpoint stimulation toys are ergonomic enough to compete with their smaller counterparts.

Basically, the Mantric Wand is excellent for broad stimulation, but the ears only make for good pinpoint stimulation - I hope that makes sense. Sure, it may look like I’m playing with a puppet (or maybe it’s more like the puppet is playing with me?), but at least it brings a bit of variety to an already great product.

Overall Rating: 4/5

Pros: Well made. Easy to get on/off. Doesn’t dull the vibes. Looks cute.

Cons: Tricky to clean between ears. Pinpoint stimulation is harder to achieve using a bigger toy.

Bottom Line: Adds some nice variety to the Mantric Wand.

3 Likes

by @LRLRL, 10/4/21
Lovehoney Curved Silicone Suction Cup Dildo 8 Inch

Quality, but for specific tastes.

Ordered this for my wife to add variety between our 6" realistic dildo and a 9" big, purple swirly.

This dildo is of a very quality silicone, very smooth. It’s firm while having some flexibility. Did not try out the suction base, but good to hold onto. It’s a great size and gets wider as you go without being too intimidating.

Docking a star just for some lack of versatility: it has a very pronounced curve, and the tip is moving in the direction of “pointy” instead of “bulbous.” Turns out my wife really doesn’t enjoy that kind of direct, focused g-spot stimulation. She used it with a popular air-pulse clitoral stimulator and was okay stimulating herself, and I used it while going down on her but it wasn’t a great fit for her there - prefers the smaller realistic.

I enjoy getting pegged, so it’s possible this will become one of our strap-ons, if I can work up to it!

Pros: Very soft silicone, great quality.

Cons: Definitely a matter of taste - very pronounced curve and very firm/not flexible

Bottom Line: Could be right for you if you like the shape!

4 Likes