Review by honour on 29 Oct 2021

The Tango X was packaged simply and eloquently upon arrival and included:

• We-Vibe Tango X mini bullet vibrator
  • Magnetic USB charging cable
  • Lubricant sample from pjur
  • Quick start guide
  • Safety instructions
  • White Satin storage pouch

The narrow tappered tip is made in hard ABS thermoplastic much like the first generation; however, the handle of the Tango X is of Silicone material for a better grip, a feature that wasn’t offered with the first generation Tango. It has a 3 button interface with 7 vibration levels and 8 adjustable speeds for a plethora of variations. The product insert states that it takes approximately 90min to charge completely and will last 2+hrs (yet arrived fully charged, yay me!) Additionally, it is also equipped with a travel lock and a 2year manufacturer warranty.

This petite, pocket-sized, powerful vibrator is designed for precise external stimulation. I ordered mine in the Midnight Blue, truly a demure sexy tone. I was somewhat surprised when I powered it on as the intensity and pulsation settings were quite powerful. If you tend to get numb with direct clitoral stimulation, I would recommend starting on the lower setting and working your way up as it does pack a punch! In addition to the multispeed/multivariations it is also waterproof and can be safely submerged.

With it’s sleek lipstick shape design, I confidently carry it with me to enhance my somewhat mundane workdays, or to even steal a quiet solo lunch in my car.

Overall Rating: 5 out of 5 stars

Pros: Size and adaptability for use with other toys that have holes easily turning a dildo into a vibrator

Cons: The overall power of this X model is comparable to the first generation

Bottom Line: Sleek, quiet and powerful vibrator that you can take anywhere

4 Likes