My Reviews

by @Mint-Monster , 24/9/2020
Annabelle Knight Aha! Rechargeable Silicone Clitoral Vibrator

Too Buzzy For Me

Many thanks to Lovehoney for sending me this to review.

That super silky silicone skin has no visible seams and slicks up well with some water-based lube. The magnetic charger attaches securely and the wire is a decent length. It’s fully waterproof allowing for bath time fun to be on the cards while also making it much easier to clean afterwards. The small indentations of the button/symbols and clit shaped nub are where extra attention is needed to avoid dirt getting trapped in them. A quick brush will sort this.

The front area is very soft and flexible which prevents any nasty pinches against other toys. When turned on, you can see the blur of the tip movement going up and down. It doesn’t have a huge, dramatic flicking sensation like some clit flickers I have and is more like the power is concentrated there. This can be good if you like potent pin-point stimulation. Vibrations also run along the side ridges and clit-like nub for a less intense sensation. As the vibes run mainly in the front, it prevents them from going into my fingers which is a relief. However, whenever I was grinding against the nub for a while, I noticed it made my bits ever so slightly tingly after use.

The vibes on this thing are very loud and buzzy regardless of the setting. It sounds like a bumble bee fuelled on Red Bull. I find the high frequency noise quite off-putting, so having something in the background to distract from it helps my concentration. The sound can also change as it nudges up against the skin or another toy like it’s trying to break out a beat or wail “wah, wah” - this is most noticeable on the highest constant setting, though.

It’s designed to be used in two ways: as a pin-point flicker or a clit nuzzler. This thing is viciously vigorous from the get go. The strong buzzy vibes in the tip are far too over-powering for me and I’d even say a little painful. Sounds like a bee and stings like one, too! I can manage to climax using the side ridges, though. It can be tricky to get a favourable position or pressure on your sweet spots due to the flexible silicone as it just bends around. While it fits in your hand, it’s trying to guide it around your externals that can take practice and patience. Using the clit shaped nub to grind against was an easier method and gave a better build-up for orgasms. It also muffled the sound a bit as I smooshed it against my mattress. Generally though, the buzzy vibes gave me more of a “ruined” orgasm for lack of a better word as they don’t gel well with my sensitive clitoris at that moment.

Some of the patterns aren’t bad, but even climaxing on the constant type vibes could be a challenge with all the other factors mentioned. I enjoyed the more consistent ones over the kinds that have a long pause or 2-in-1 style as I find them pretty useless. It felt like no matter what pattern I used, it took about the same amount of time to finish…so quite longer than my usual sessions with other toys.

I’m not a big fan of the button light. It lights up brightly and flashes to the rhythm of whatever pattern you’re using. One of those “rave in the cave” type of vibes. The blue ring lights up my room as well as under my sheets. This might come in handy if you like to watch yourself play in the dark (or if you’re trying to send a distress signal to your neighbours). As you flick through the settings, one of them has no vibrations; just the light on by itself like a weird stand-by mode. It doesn’t switch on like that. Is this here so I can actually use it as a light? Part clit vibe, part torch. It’s fine as a button, though. Responsive and no trouble with accidental presses during use. With the amount of power and illumination it kicks out, I’m amazed the battery can last as long as it does on an hour’s charge.

Sadly, this vibe does not suit my personal tastes as I prefer rumbly (and quieter) vibes. The concentrated power in that tip is just too much for my poor clit to handle. I can work around this by changing positions and all that, but buzzy vibes aren’t my thing at the end of the day so it won’t be something I’ll be reaching for again and again.

Overall Rating: 3/5

Pros: Easy to clean. Different methods for use. Doesn’t pinch.

Cons: Strong, buzzy vibes. Loud. That damn light.

Bottom Line: Too much on the buzzy side for my liking. Clit can’t handle it.

5 Likes

by @Mint-Monster , 30/5/2018
Lovehoney Fresh Toy Cleaner 250ml

An Essential

I bought this for my growing toy collection as I was worrying if soap and warm water were really enough to keep them safe and clean. I simply wanted peace of mind. I chose the big bottle as I intend to keep my toys for a long time. One of the best things about it is that it can be used with all types of toy materials so I don’t have to worry about damaging them.

The cleaner is very easy to use. Just spray, leave for a little bit and wash off. Simple.

There is a slight clean/chemical scent to the product that smells similar to washing-up liquid but nowhere near as potent. I’m so glad it doesn’t have a strong smell that lingers or leaves a sticky residue.

Always make sure to take any batteries out of electric toys and be extra careful with toys that have tiny crevices. Just use common sense on what care a toy needs and they will be happy and last much longer. Definitely an essential for your toy box.

Overall Rating: 5/5

Pros: Easy to use. The peace of mind I get knowing my toys are clean.

Cons: Nothing.

Bottom Line: An essential for any toy owner.

4 Likes

by @Mint-Monster , 28/8/2020
Sliquid Shine Organic Intimate Toy Cleaner 255ml

Fresh, But Not Best

That fancy black and gold colour scheme really caught my eye while I was looking for other toy cleaners out of curiosity. The tall bottle design also makes it look extra elegant. However, I’m not a fan of the top you press down on this. There’s no groove on it for your finger to sit and I often waste a spritz at the beginning thinking the nozzle is aiming the right way when it isn’t. There’s also times when it’s flew off from having wet hands. Whee!

Unscented is not to be confused with no smell at all. Far from it. It’s naturally scented by the tea tree that’s in it which gives it a super fresh kick to the nostrils. This is great if you like the smell of this particular potent plant, but some may find it a tad overpowering if they aren’t fond of it. For me, it brings back memories of head lice shampoo and acne face wash - how pleasant. While the solution leaves no residue on toys, it does leave a bit of that distinctive smell on them. It seems more like the tea tree is covering smells rather than removing them? I can smell stuff on the toy and the solution, not just the cleaner or no smell which I would expect. I hope that makes sense. Maybe it’s just my nose playing tricks on me? Either way, I feel more comfortable cleaning my toys twice or using more product just to make sure.

The solution doesn’t lather up, so it can be tricky to use as you can’t tell it apart from the water you wash with. I’ll often miss parts or think I’ve already cleaned them. Because of this, I’m very generous with the spray just to get in every nook and cranny. I’ve burned through this a lot quicker than my usual lathery cleaner. The dark bottle can make it harder to tell how much product is left inside, too. Cleaning time takes a bit longer because I want to make sure my toys are clean - not so easy when you can’t see what you’re doing. You can also spray it on a cloth if that’s your thing, but I’ve always been more into bathing my little bonking buddies in the sink.

It’s comforting to know that it’s organic and non-toxic. I haven’t had any reactions to it on my skin or anything like that. It says it’s safe to use on most toys and materials - it doesn’t say what to avoid, though. I only really use glass or silicone and both have been fine.

It’s not a bad cleaner, but I don’t think I would buy it again. I’m not the biggest fan of tea tree and the non-lathering solution makes cleaning more of a puzzle than a doddle. It was fun to experiment with a new item, but I think I will just stick to my Lovehoney cleaner from now on. I suppose you could say I’m a sucker for suds.

Overall Rating: 4/5

Pros: Fresh smell of tea tree. Bottle design. Non-toxic and organic. No residue.

Cons: Doesn’t lather. Spray top. Doesn’t clean as well as other products.

Bottom Line: Not bad, but there are better cleaners out there. I prefer foaming solutions.

4 Likes

by @Green_Eyed_Girl , Date of Review
Sensuva Ice Cube Chocolate Mint Flavoured Cooling Nipple Balm 4g

Odd but definetly effective

Incredibly stimulating if strange smelling balm that i would definitely buy again.

First off, I’m not going to lie, this stuff tastes and smells really odd. I bought the chocolate/mint one and its not remotely chocolate. I would describe it as mint and cinnamon with an aftertaste of rosemary. Now, as odd as that combination sounds, its not actually horrendous and i did get used to it after a few uses.

The sensation when applied is cooling, tingling and very pleasant, but the magic really happens when you get it wet, which makes the sensation Much stronger. My nipples were hard almost instantly after using the balm and very sensitive and the sensation lasted well after my session was over.

Not the easiest stuff to wash off, so i would seriously recommend doing a patch test if you have sensitive skin. Nice texture, easy to apply, not sticky or too oily. Though strange smelling this is Definitely something i will be buying again and will use regularly. Very stimulating, easy to apply. Effective

Overall Rating: 4 out of 5 stars

Pros:

Cons:

Bottom Line:

4 Likes

Not my usual crash test type review, more my experience with this toy. It has alot of features and i haven’t tried them all exhaustively, but hopefully this will help people decide whether its worth the money for them.

by @Green_Eyed_Girl , Date of Review
b-vibe remote control rechargeable vibrating rimming butt plug

Head over heels

Wow, this is a seriously good bit of kit and definitely worth the money. the rotating beads are excellent and the vibrations really rumbly. Its not the quietist toy i own, but its quiet enough to use without covers on (it also doesnt have an off putting noise, unlike other rotating bead toys I’ve owned). It is one of the few toys i have that make me worry about my volume when i use it though

both the vibrations and rotating beads have Lots of settings, so theres definitely something for everyone. Personally i like to turn the vibe part off and just have the beads as i find i can feel them best this way. I especially like the setting where they swish back and forth, the change in direction just feels amazing.
Both the beads and vibes can be pretty intense though and even with the beads off, as a vibrating plug this still definitely pulls its weight making it a nice versatile toy.

The rimming options are

• continually spin to the left
  • continually spin to the right
  • rotate back and forth
  • rotate back and forth in longer bursts
  • rotate left in long burst, then short burst to right, repeat
  • rotate right in long burst, then short burst to left, repeat
  • rotate slowly then speed up in fast steps, stay a high speed for a little, then slow back down again, and repeat.

I personally didnt get much out of the first two settings, but love the rest. The beads are my favourite thing about this by far despite the fact it has cracking vibes that are really excellent. All the patterns have different speeds you can scroll up and down through very easily and you can mix the vibrations in with them as well.

i havent had a full exploration of the vibe settings and patterns yet as the swirling beads are really that good, but what i have tried are excellent. Quiet, Rumbly and strong with many settings that mean you can find just the right amount of vibration to pair with whatever bead setting takes your fancy.

The remote is excellent and very easy to use, even with the lights off. It Allows you to flick through the settings of both the vibes and beads, plus adjust their intensities. Makes turning either of them on or off individually a doddle and has a good range. Also fits nicely in the hand, which is a big plus.
Just make sure to pair the plug and remote before inserting it (its much easier when you can see what your doing) and your set.

You can also flick through some of the settings with the button on the toy, but i never bother to use it this way as the remote is so very convenient. It is an option though.

Simple to clean, easy to charge and coated in a lovely silky silicone that flexes well with the movement of the beads. The whole thing is also great quality and you really feel like your getting what you paid for.
This is definitely an investment piece, so make sure to buy the right size.

Personally, i really think its worth the money. It is Definitely my favourite vibrating butt plug by a wide margin. Would absolutely buy again if it died.

Ps. Something i forgot to add, but if anyone is wondering “can i use it out and about” the answer is , sorry, but probubly not. Its just too loud for that. Volume is Fine in a bedroom, but not quiet enough for anything public.

Overall Rating: 5 out of 5 stars

Pros:( i should really write down what i write in these things :woman_facepalming: i can never remember )

Cons:

Bottom Line:

5 Likes

by @PKH, 7 Nov 2021
Lovehoney Fierce Black Wet Look Zipper Crop Top

Wet and Shiny

Very sexy top, my husband is a fan of it. I wear size 2-4 US, 36C, 5’00”. I bought the medium (6-8) because I was right on the line between small and medium with my bust measurement, and I didn’t want it too tight on my ribs. The fit is a little off. It doesn’t fit the way it looks on the model, but I still like they way it looks on me. The part around my ribs is a bit tight when I’m trying to get it zipped, but once it’s zipped, it doesn’t feel or look tight at all. If I had gotten the small, I think it would’ve been too tight. I wish the fit around my boobs was a little tighter, but it’s not loose (I definitely don’t have the same cleavage as the LH model). The fit around my shoulders is a little loose. When zipped all the way up, it’s more evident, but partially unzipped, the fit looks more natural.

The quality is really good. The fabric is slick and shiny on the outside and smooth to touch, and the inside is soft. No scratchy labels or seams. The material pretty thin, but not overly delicate. It has a little bit of a stretch. The stitching seems to be done well, but there were a lot of little threads sticking out that I had to snip (at the top and bottom of the zipper and under the arm holes). The zipper seems durable, and the zip is smooth. I haven’t quite figured out how to store this top. It comes folded in half, so I just kept folding it in half, but it has a weird crease on the zipper now, and I’m worried the material could start cracking if I keep folding it across the same spot. I might start hanging it instead. I have a couple other wet look pieces that I wear with this, but I also think it looks good wearing it with other black panties like lace and mesh. I haven’t gotten it dirty yet, but I imagine it will be easy to wash by hand like my other wet look items.

Pros: Quality material with some stretch. Zips smoothly.

Cons: The fit is a little weird on my shoulders and ribs.

Bottom Line: Perfect addition to any wet look collection.

2 Likes

by @Mint-Monster , 12/06/2018
BASICS Powerful Mini Vibrator 5 Inch

A Silver Surprise

I bought this on a whim just to fill my 3 for £15 foreplay deal and was surprised by how much I like it.

It only needs a single AA battery which gives it a couple of vibration speeds. The vibrations are more “rumbly” than “buzzy” which I really like. All you have to do to change the speed is twist the base dial but this is easier said than done if your hands are wet. The vibrator is pretty quiet overall, too.

The pointed tip is great for external play and is easy to control around your sweet spots. It doesn’t do much for me once inserted because it’s so thin and smooth so I usually just keep it as an external love toy. It’s nice for teasing.

It’s a good little toy to use along with other toys. Even though I’ve upgraded to a mains wand, I still use this bullet occasionally for toys my wand has trouble working together with. For example, dildos that have big bases can make using the bulky wand around the clitoris a little tricky. But this is small and slender enough to get where it needs to be. Just be careful not to “pinch” yourself.

The only thing I’m not a fan of is the surface material; mainly because I’ve been spoiled by silicone toys. But I’ve also noticed that after cleaning the toy and leaving it to air-dry there are sometimes little streaks left behind which make the toy look unclean (even though I know it is clean). I assume it’s just left by the water/cleaner drying on it but this is only a minor issue for me. You have to take some care to clean the ridges properly, too.

I can’t really fault it for the price. It was a nice little surprise that I didn’t expect and I still enjoy using it to this day.

Overall Rating: 3.5/5 (original score before site update)

Pros: Rumbly vibrations. Great for teasing. Only needs one battery.

Cons: A little tricky to clean. Dial is hard to turn if hands are wet.

Bottom Line: A nice little surprise for the price.

4 Likes

by @Mint-Monster , 20/04/2018
Lovehoney Oh! Cherry Orgasm Balm 7g

A Bit Chilly

Firstly, I love the smell of this product. It’s quite potent and it is now a smell I highly associate with my “sessions”.

Once the balm has been applied to your intimate area, it can quickly be felt in a few seconds. The sensation is chilly/tingly like mint but I don’t find it too overpowering or irritating. I’m not sure I’d say it increases pleasure per say. You can definitely feel it but I find it almost has a strange numbing effect. Luckily, if you are not a fan of this feeling it goes away quite quickly during play usually within 5 minutes.

I’ve also tried experimenting with different areas I can apply the balm. I quite like putting it on my nipples to make them stand. The tingly sensation is nowhere as strong there but I like the gentle feeling and the smell. The tub is small but you only need a tiny amount to apply to your body so it will last quite a long time.

Overall, I think it’s OK. It can be fun to experiment with but that tingly almost numbing feeling may not be for everybody.

Overall Rating: 3/5

Pros: The smell and the fact you only need a tiny amount to apply it.

Cons: The sensation can feel numbing rather than pleasurable.

Bottom Line: Fun to experiment with but the sensation may not be for everyone.

2 Likes

by @Mint-Monster , 20/04/2018
Lovehoney Satisfy Me G-Spot Silicone Dildo

Wonderful Bulbous Tip

I really love this product. It’s one of my favourites. It’s “just right” in so many ways; length, girth, firmness, you name it.

My favourite part is the bulbous tip. It feels amazing inside and out. I find myself being quite aroused with just lubing up the toy and rubbing it around my intimate area because I am anticipating the eventual penetration. Upon actual penetration, it feels simply wonderful. It also gets right on your G-spot and feels super good. I like to stimulate both my opening and G-spot in single thrusts as it feels amazing and has me climaxing and squirting in no time. I’ve tried using the other end too, but it’s got nothing on the bulbous tip.

I like how the toy is firm but flexible so you can easily experiment with your position without it feeling uncomfortable. The material feels nice to the touch and is super easy to clean. It can get very wet during play and sometimes it’s difficult to grab the base and control it. Other than that tiny gripe, I think it’s perfect.

Pros: Everything. Especially the round tip and its flexibility.

Cons: Nothing. I think it’s as close to perfection as a toy can get.

Bottom Line: I always look forward to using it.

2 Likes

by @Mint-Monster , 10/12/2020
Annabelle Knight Oh My! Jewelled Butt Plug Set

Little ‘n’ Large

These are a set of lovely, cute plugs. The silicone is silky smooth and almost seamless which makes them a pleasure to insert and wear. They also have bendy necks for added comfort. That smokey grey gem makes your butthole super glam, too. I like the way they are the same size as each other, so you could have the small one in just to get that saucy look. Or how about a game of guess which plug I’m wearing? The base is wide enough to feel between your butt cheeks, but I prefer this for more security as it’s less likely to go travelling.

The smaller plug is very beginner-friendly. I’m used to the slightly larger ones in my collection, so I didn’t find it added much to playtime. More of a shower than anything for me. Then I got to the big brother. Oh, boy! Talk about a jump! This one was definitely more of a challenge. In fact, it’s the biggest plug I’ve used so far in my butt journey. With plenty of lube and patience, it does eventually pop in. Luckily, experience with my other plugs made it less of a struggle. I wish there was an extra medium plug in this set just to fill in that gap a bit more.

Wearing them made orgasms more intense in general and spiced up vaginal sex. We could both feel the extra tightness there. One of the best things to come out of this for me was being able to have successful anal sex for the first time. Yay! The bigger plug definitely got me prepped and ready to go. I also liked thrusting the plugs by grabbing the base to get that in/out pop sensation.

As the neck is flexible, it’s better to push it at the bulb instead of the gem base - otherwise it just awkwardly bends all over the place. They both sit in snugly up to the base with no neck hanging out. Sometimes it can feel like they’re sinking in, but I’m probably just being paranoid. I think it’s more like the base moving around as I do. Haven’t had any accidents with them, anyway. The small one goes in/out without a fight, but the bigger one requires a bit more gentle persuasion. Easy does it now! The more I used the big one, the less of a hurdle it was.

They’re easy to clean with some toy cleaner. The gems haven’t fallen out as of yet (unlike some of my other plugs), so I just give a little brush around the edges to get rid of any trapped nasties. They can get a bit fingerprinty and lose their sparkle, but a buff with a cloth can bring it back.

Overall, these are a fun pair for your derrière. I don’t think I would class them as a training set, if that’s what you’re looking for. That jump between little and large is pretty jarring, to say the least. I think having another mid-sized plug would help bridge that gap - it’s a shame it’s not already in this set. Just have to get your own, I’m afraid. That’s not to say it’s impossible without one, though. They helped with opening the backdoor to anal sex for me, so I’m very pleased with that.

Pros: Cute. Comfortable. Silky silicone. Easy to clean. Helped to go to anal sex.

Cons: Size difference is jarring.

Bottom Line: Fun and cute. I wish there was another included to bridge that size gap, though.

3 Likes

by @Mint-Monster , 18/05/2018
Lovehoney Beaded Sensual Glass Dildo 7 Inch

Black Beauty

First off, this is a beautiful toy. It looks like an ornament that should be proudly displayed on my mantle piece instead of hidden away in my drawer. It comes with its own bag which is handy as I don’t have to go out of my way to get one for it.

As this item is all glass, it is very rigid and heavy. It’s really sturdy and I don’t think I’ll worry about it ever breaking. It’s also easy to keep clean and can even be used to experiment with temperature play. However, the smooth glass can sometimes be difficult to hold onto during wet and wild sessions.

This is the first “textured” toy I’ve had and I loved it within the first few minutes of using it. The beads feel amazing going in and out of my vagina. I like to put my free hand on my opening so I can feel them working their magic. The curved tip hits your G-spot with ease and the toy has satisfying length and girth. However, if you want even more girth you can just turn the toy around and use the thick end. I really like this double feature. I also recommend putting down a few towels before use if you can squirt.

I think the added weight of this toy definitely puts some “umph” in the thrusts which my other lighter dildos just don’t have. It’s a little hard to explain but it can be easily felt.

However, I’d say take care with using this toy too vigorously. The rigidness and weight is great and sure enough it’s not going break but your body is not as durable. There can be some discomfort if I change position or move a certain way. This is why I like to go slow and steady with this toy; only speeding things up when I’m completely comfortable with using it.

Pros: Good length and girth. Beads give a great sensation. Beautiful to look at.

Cons: Can be difficult to hold on to when wet.

Bottom Line: A fantastic and beautiful toy.

5 Likes

by @Mint-Monster , 18/05/2018
Lovehoney Power Play 7 Function G-Spot Vibrator

My First Lovehoney Toy

This is the first Lovehoney product I ever purchased and I wasn’t disappointed. Even though my toy collection has increased since then, this still remains one of my firm favourites.

I was a little sceptical when I first took it out of the box as it doesn’t have much girth and is very rigid. But those worries were quickly extinguished after my first use. I found that the tip of the toy is perfect for external use and foreplay. The unusual shape gives me pinpoint control and it is even able to stimulate my opening and clitoris simultaneously when contoured against my pubic bone.

The vibrations are quite intense and even come in a few different patterns which are fun to experiment with. It’s not too loud, either.

Once inserted, it effortlessly hits your G-spot and feels amazing. On my first use, I squirted (which was an ability I didn’t know I had until I used this toy). My bed was soaked but I was happy. I always put down two towels before using it now. Good thing the toy itself is easy to clean.

Even when fully inserted, the swan-neck shape of the toy enables the handle to continually stimulate the clitoris and external area. This is one of the few toys I can climax externally and internally with and is the main reason I love it. (Not at the same time, mind you. That would destroy me.)

The slim-line shape fits comfortably into my vagina, but sometimes the rigidness and shape of this toy can cause some discomfort if I try to move a certain way or change position. This is only a small nitpick, though. It’s a small learning curve of how this toy is best used.

Because of its position on the handle, the button can sometimes be accidentally pressed all too easily in the heat of the moment. This can throw you off your rhythm and then you have to cycle through the settings until you get to your favourite one again.

Overall Rating: 4.5/5 (original score before site update)

Pros: The shape enables it to do more than your average vibrator.

Cons: The button can easily be accidentally pressed in the heat of the moment.

Bottom Line: A great toy for internal and external stimulation.

3 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: The Lounge

by @honour, 10/29/21
Liberator Regular Fascinator Moisture-Proof Throw

Serious Squirter

Review by honour on 29 Oct 2021

Allow me to begin by saying- if you’re a serious squirter, this throw is a must-have!

Now, my partner and I are both serious squirters and there’s nothing worse than having to change the bedding after a mutiorgasmic sex sesh that lasted 5+hrs, when you can barely stand! So because ima helper like that, I took it upon myself to invest in this Liberator Fascinator Throw- and we were not disappointed!

It comes in 2 sizes and various colors. When I made my purchase I chose the larger, in merlot with black trim- (to match our blindfold, of course!) This throw is simply delightful with one side made of a satin material and the other a more plush velvet, each equally as pleasing to the touch. We have put it to the ultimate test and this is what we learned:

If you tend to get cold, like my girl, you may opt to lie on the plush velvet side which offers a bit of warmth- initially. In contrast, if you’re more like myself and tend to lean more towards coolness upon your skin- you’ll likely opt for the satin side. THIS is the side you will want against your skin (welcomes!) We found that with the plush side up we ended up laying in a puddle- zero absorbency- vs using it satin side up, which seemed to wick the moisture and was highly absorbent.

All that’s left is carrying it to the washer on your way to the kitchen to feed and water yourself before collapsing in a dry warm bed! Voila!!!

Pros: Material and absorbency

Cons: Velvet side offers no absorbency

Bottom Line: Aesthetically pleasing, highly absorbent you’ll get so much use out of you’ll want another!

3 Likes

by @honour, 10/29/21
Liberator Sex Position Wedge

!!LIBERATED BY THE LIBERATOR!!

Are you that woman who has secretly locked yourself in the bathroom, positioned yourself on the floor and planted your feet high- here and there- in order to get the perfect angle to f**k yourself in a frenzy? It was the angle you needed, riiiight??

Or are you that one who loves to bury your face between your partner’s thighs and would do so for hours on end- if only your neck would comply?

Perhaps you’re the one who can’t quite hit your partner’s g-spot, with only your fingers, while your tongue tittilates her clit?

If any of these scenarios resonates with you then please, do everyone a solid and make this purchase!!!

You will find - not only is this high density wedge durable, it’s microfiber cover lush against bare skin, it’s 27degree angled pedestal which offers better access and lift for prolonged oral sex, deeper penetration and g-spot stimulation for maximum satisfaction - extremely liberating for ALL the debauchery!!!

Your investment will last years and honestly, could potentially save your relationship. The options are limitless and you won’t be disappointed!

Pros: Everything

Cons: Nothing

Bottom Line: Best Purchase!

3 Likes

by @honour, 10/29/21
njoy Pure Wand Stainless Steel Dildo

Njoy Pure Bliss

Allow me to paint you a picture-

Liberator throw on the bed with the Liberator wedge atop it - Thee most beautiful woman in the world splayed before you blindfolded with wrists and ankles bound, ball gag in place between her lips, a warmed steel wand in one hand as the larger bulbous end strokes her g-spot while in the other hand you hold the womanizer over her clit - you whisper… cum for me Beloved…

Pros: Everything

Cons: Not a thing

Bottom Line: Do-over

2 Likes

by @honour, 10/29/21
We-Vibe Tango X Lipstick Rechargeable Bullet Vibrator Blue

Tango for One

The Tango X was packaged simply and eloquently upon arrival and included:

• We-Vibe Tango X mini bullet vibrator
  • Magnetic USB charging cable
  • Lubricant sample from pjur
  • Quick start guide
  • Safety instructions
  • White Satin storage pouch

The narrow tappered tip is made in hard ABS thermoplastic much like the first generation; however, the handle of the Tango X is of Silicone material for a better grip, a feature that wasn’t offered with the first generation Tango. It has a 3 button interface with 7 vibration levels and 8 adjustable speeds for a plethora of variations. The product insert states that it takes approximately 90min to charge completely and will last 2+hrs (yet arrived fully charged, yay me!) Additionally, it is also equipped with a travel lock and a 2year manufacturer warranty.

This petite, pocket-sized, powerful vibrator is designed for precise external stimulation. I ordered mine in the Midnight Blue, truly a demure sexy tone. I was somewhat surprised when I powered it on as the intensity and pulsation settings were quite powerful. If you tend to get numb with direct clitoral stimulation, I would recommend starting on the lower setting and working your way up as it does pack a punch! In addition to the multispeed/multivariations it is also waterproof and can be safely submerged.

With it’s sleek lipstick shape design, I confidently carry it with me to enhance my somewhat mundane workdays, or to even steal a quiet solo lunch in my car.

Pros: Size and adaptability for use with other toys that have holes easily turning a dildo into a vibrator

Cons: The overall power of this X model is comparable to the first generation

Bottom Line: Sleek, quiet and powerful vibrator that you can take anywhere

4 Likes

by @honour, 10/29/21
Sportsheets Under the Bed Restraint System

Freedom in Bondage

While I’m not a newbie to the BDSM scene ('96) it isn’t feasible to have a St. Andrew’s cross or hard points installed into our home currently, yet we did want an alternative so we recently purchased this restraint set. It was delivered in discreet packaging. The nylon straps are strong and could be easily positioned under our mattress with minimal effort. The (4) wrist and ankle cuffs are slightly padded with velcro closure and are not at all uncomfortable. With a smidge of creativity, this system can be used outdoors as well as indoors and doesn’t necessarily need to be used with a mattress. I’ve always found freedom in 4point and this set offers that.

Overall Rating: 4 out of 5 stars

Pros: Versatile and compact; simple alternative

Cons: The price is a little steep for the quality

Bottom Line: It works for what it is

3 Likes

by @honour, 10/29/21
Sliquid Swirl Green Apple Flavored Lubricant 4.2 fl oz

Sensitive Bits

As a queer woman who takes pride in her bits it should come by no surprise that my go-to for lube is Sliquid. This water based, water soluble lubricant IS formulated for sensitive women, IS 100% vegan friendly and IS free from parabens, sulphates, DEA, PEG, gluten, glycerine, glycerol, propylene glycol and sorbitol- not to mention, latex friendly! The swirl line has a subtle flavoring that isn’t too sweet nor is it sticky. The bottles come in 2 sizes, it’s cheaper than other vegan brands and a little bit goes a long way. Swirl will have you and your partner swooning, slithering and squealing the night away!!!

Pros: No harmful or carcinogenic ingredients; subtle flavor line; ease of use in disc top squeeze bottle

Cons: No cons

Bottom Line: Ethically responsible product line formulated for sensitive women who care about their bits.

2 Likes

by @honour, 11/06/21
We-Vibe Chorus App and Remote Controlled Couple’s Vibrator

Luxurious and discreet

We purchased the gorgeous powder blue We-Vibe Chorus. This vibe came in a sturdy peach and blue box accented in gold foil. Inside the box the We-Vibe Chorus was packaged behind a plastic window. Along with the vibrator you get the squeeze remote, docking/charging case, a USB cord, sample of We-Vibe lube and instruction manual.

The Chorus and Squeeze Remote dock within the white case/cover and is fully charged within 2hrs by connecting the USB cord to a small port on the outside of the case, then into a USB wall outlet or computer.

This C-shaped vibe has a silky matte finish that is smooth to the touch and was designed for piv sex. It’s two arms have adjustable joints for a customized fit. The shorter arm is inserted into the vagina and rests upon the G-Spot whilst the longer arm wraps around resting on the clitoris. Both arms are textured at the tip and vibrate, enhancing the pleasure for both partners.

The Squeeze Remote is also made of a Silicone material yet unlike the Chorus, the Remote is not waterproof. Cleaning is easy just remember to not submerge the remote.

The Chorus has an impressive amount of customization and packed with a ton of features. It offers an enhanced, intense sexual experience for both you and your partner.

The various settings can be toggled through by the remote, the buttons on the outer arm or through the app on any smartphone. The manual will walk you through all these variations.

We wanted a remote toy that can easily be used in any public setting as well as a feature in which it can be controlled from a distance. Our We-Vibe Chorus was everything we were looking for and more!

2 Likes