My Reviews

If you read the xmas calender review, youve basically read most of this one before. Felt it deserved its own separate review though as it is a cracking bit of kit

by @Green_Eyed_Girl , Date of Review
Womaniser starlet2 clit suction toy

Back to basics

I love this thing. The 4 settings are excellent and go all the way from a good tease to one that made me come quickly with no say in the matter. Some of the intensities had quite big jumps in between then, especially the first and second, but i enjoyed them all. The toy fits well in the hand and I even managed to use it hands free, as the shape is perfect for clamping your thighs around (just try not to grind too much as it did knock the nozzle out of place).

Suction toys aren’t the quietist toys out there, but under the covers or when against the skin this was definitely quiet enough for a shared house.

Control wise, you do have to hold the on button for a while before it turns on, but once its on you can flick up and down the intensities easily, and it switches off nice and fast. Both the buttons are also different sizes so easy enough to identify, even in the dark.

Its not the easiest thing to clean as there are quite a few nooks, but its submersible so i dont have too worry too much when getting it wet. Slightly tricky to drip dry as it doesnt like to sit. upside down.

There aren’t any patterns, but what it does have is excellent and definitely enough for me to use it again and again. The only downside is the finickity charging cable, which is quite easy to knock off. But for the intense orgasms this gives me, i’ll happily put up with it any day of the week.

Overall Rating: 5 out of 5 stars

Pros: Strait forward to use, uncomplicated options, does what it says on the tin well.

Cons: Some of the settings have quite big jumps between them

Bottom Line: If you dont want the bells and whistles or want to try suction toys, this is a great bit of kit.

6 Likes