My Reviews

by @Peitho, 4th November 2021
Agent Provocateur x Lovehoney Cha-Cha-Cha Silicone G-Spot Vibrator

This is The One - I’m in Love!

OMG - The best, the absolute best G-spotter I have ever used.

This toy screams luxury, no that’s the wrong word, this toy doesn’t scream anything it just seductively whispers orgasmic luxury.

Starting with the box, yes, there’s a cardboard outer, don’t worry about this, there’s nothing wrong with it but compared to what’s inside it’s for your recycling bin. Inside, you get the most fabulous, padded, luxurious zip up black box, with just the Agent Provocateur imprinted logo to feel by touch on the top. Inside, your beautiful new G-spotter and it’s charging cable are held in separate moulded compartments. It’s gorgeous.

Out of the box and onto the first feel, well the silicone is the best I’ve ever felt, it is so soft and the give and squishiness all along the shaft feels great. It has a lot of bend and give half way up which was very disappointing when I was first looking at it because I thought, “Well it looks and feels amazing but I’m not going to get the pressure where I want so it’s not going to work for me” … how very, very wrong I was about this!!!

The buttons are very cleverly designed. Push and hold the top one to turn on or off and press it to cycle through strengths. 3 strengths are available for each vibration setting. The bottom button controls the pattern, when first turned on you have a constant vibration, fast pulsing next, then slow pulsing, patterned pulsing, a pulsing wave, a smooth wave, changing speeds of pulsing and finally constant and pulses. Whatever strength setting you’ve selected with the top button holds for each pattern setting you move to until you change the strength. There are two purple lights to the side of the buttons that match whatever the vibrations are doing changing their brightness to match the intensity. The buttons also serve as the port for the magnetic charger. Everything about this toy is so well thought out and designed.

Charging is easy, the toy has a magnetic USB charge cable with pretty secure magnets that clip to the toy’s button controls. During charging, the lights flash and once fully charged remain lit. After a good few uses it was still working fine but I charged it anyway. It didn’t take long to fully charge so I’m going to say the battery life is excellent especially since it has been on constant vibe full power most of the time.

Now, in use…

The vibes are very quiet, barely audible when inserted. They travel so deep through the front wall of my vagina and angled forward moving inwards and outwards that very flexible bend that I was so skeptical of creates the perfect come hither motion activating my G-spot like no toy has managed before. I honestly don’t know how it does it! Maybe the combination of bend, squish, prominent ridges and penetrating vibrations? The vibes don’t feel the strongest I’ve used by a fair way but they are just so very, very effective.

It is also so good for going fully in and out, switching stimulation between G-spot and clit in a smooth motion and blending them perfectly. I have used this in combination with both my favourite wand and my Melt and yes, powerful orgasms result but honestly I prefer to use it on it’s own as the power overload from the others slightly drowned it out and it does such a good solo job that it doesn’t need the help. This is the first time a solo G-spot vibe has done this for me.

Clean up is pretty easy, the only, and I really do mean only downside to this toy is that it is not waterproof. The shaft and head obviously are though so sex toy cleaner and warm running water over these parts just making sure to keep the buttons dry does the job just fine.

I’m not abandoning completely my favourite rabbits but none of my other solo G-spotters can hold a candle to this, I hope they’re happy in their boxes because they won’t be coming out to play again anytime soon.

Overall Rating: 5 out of 5 stars

Pros: Not showing on site but there were some :woman_shrugging:t2:

Cons:

Bottom Line:

ETA There was nothing I could find in the instructions with this to say it was waterproof but it seems from the LH Product Page that it is in fact waterproof and fully submersible. This is surprising given the buttons but wonderful news and means there is absolutely nothing I can fault this toy on (for me) whatsoever!

Pros and Cons seem to have vanished but spoiler alert - all pros now my only con has been shown to be incorrect!

7 Likes