My Reviews

Free Tester Toy

:lovehoney_heart: by @Blonde_Bunny, 12th October 2021

Lifelike Lover Classic Dual-Density Dildo with Moving Foreskin 8 Inch

Foreskin For Me…

Many know my obsession for dildos and dicks, I’ve had more fake cocks than John Wayne’s pistol. But out of the 80+ dildos I own - yeah, I don’t get out much these days - this is actually only the second that has a movable foreskin and unfortunately this is a very rare commodity in the world of sex toys and dildos. With already owning and being very much in-love with the original - and now discontinued - Foreskin Flipper Dildo, I had seriously high hopes for this slithering surface-skin snake to satisfy my kink of all cocks.

Although a 5 year marriage to my deliciously circumcised husband has left me a little ‘out of touch’ with uncut cocks these days, I have in the past put my hand to many a dick and foreskin - yeah, I’ve had more than a dick or two to tame in my time. Although I love circumsised cocks, I cannot lie, I am absolutely obsessed with foreskin and how it moves on a man, how it feels and makes me feel too. I love moving it with my fingers, pulling it back with my hands and my mouth, and of course, I love how it moves and feels when it’s inside of me. Just thinking of it gives me goosebumps and I still to this day cannot remove a Peperami from it’s inner sheath without dribbling from all of my lips. Needles to say, I was more than a little excited to receive this new paragon penis.

Declared as an 8” member, I was surprised to find it looks a little smaller than I’d hoped but perhaps that’s just my greedy gaze. That being said, it is actually longer than the description on the box which states an insertable length of a meagre 5”s, by my own measurements I make it a fun-filling 6. It’s rather slim and slender with only about 4.5”s girth around the head, but this does widen to just under 5”s mid-shaft. I knew this wouldn’t be overly filling for me vaginally, but who said it was pussy play I was looking for… this dick I wanted for anal.

Being made from a smooth and seamless TPE, it is unbelievably soft and fleshy, it’s the kind of toy you can’t help but rub all over and around your face. The surface skin is delightfully squishy and oh-so pinchable, although it does have a slightly powdery feel you get with new ‘lifelike’ toys of this material. With a labyrinth of lusciously lickable veins smothering the entire shaft and covering a duel density core peppered with wonderful internal beaded bumps, the entire feel of this cock in your hands is devine. Even the testicles have small firm balls nestled deep inside. It’s scarily lifelike and really is one pretty dick to drip for.

Straight from the box, this dildo has no real noticeable smell or taste - yes, taste. I’m not ashamed to admit I’m a real fan of fellating my dildos and I literally push every single one of them down my throat or atleast try. This is by far the most realistic faux penis to grace the back of my mouth yet. You can suck and move the skin of the shaft with your lips while you plunge the head right to the bottom of your throat, all while your tongue can feel every beady bump along the shaft until your bottom lip is teased by the balls at the base. Honestly, this is everything I could wish for in a fantasy mouth fucking.

The foreskin though…. Wow.

The fluid motion of the skin on on the shaft is staggering. There’s a huge amount of movement in the way the whole skin slides up and down the entire cock. It builds and bunches behind the coronal ridge collar of the head before rolling and flipping over and back on itself to completely cover and smother the glans - then pulling it back to retract and reveal that gorgeously swollen head makes me shiver with arousal every time. I can only assume there’s some kind of internal lubricant beneath the surface skin that allows it to glide up and down and roll so freely in such a true-to-life way. I am obsessed with it.

Unfortunately for me, this dildo is just a little too slender for pussy play in the ways I want. I crave a full filling and although this dick is breathtaking on the eye, it just lacks that thickness and an upward curve that I crave for a G-spot orgasm or three. That being said, it does still feel phenomenal inside of me when combined with my Doxy Wand to my clit. I have to also say, it’s heavenly for external play too. Sliding the soft beaded shaft back and forth between my lips and caressing my clit feels spectacular and is easily pleasurable enough to make me cum from this alone.

But for anal though… it is astounding. This is really what I wanted this dick for. The outer skin of the shaft actually tends to stay motionless against your opening while the rest of the dildo, core and head slides in and out of you. The internal balls within the shaft give the sensations of anal beads plummeting through you while the flexibility allows you to take it deep, real deep, following the contours of your internal body. It’s almost as if once this cock is inside of you, due to the movement of the skin on the shaft, lube is not even needed anymore and draggy anal dildos become a thing of the past. Honestly, this is absolute anal heaven.

The suction cup needs further testing. I can be quite a rough girl at times and although it does hold strong enough that I can vigorously toss it off while it’s stuck to my painted bedroom wall, it has fallen off more than once now while I’ve been using it bent over in my bum while moving myself back and forth between my husband in our own mini spit-roast.

Cleaning and maintaining this little fella is slightly harder than your average silicone dildo but by no means laborious - it’s a lot easier than cleaning a real cock I’m sure. Although there are no batteries or electronics to worry about getting wet - and trust me, you’ll get it wet - just remember, being made of a TPE material, dildos and toys of this nature can be ever so slightly porous so always use a quick spritz of sex-toy sanitising spray after washing in warm soapy water and leaving to air dry.

Again, with all toys of this lifelike skin material, the surface can seem a little tacky after washing and will tend to attract dust and fluff very easily. Thankfully this minor issue is easily resolved with a dusting of sex toy renewer powder. (or cornflour - that’s all it really is but shhhhh, that’s a secret).

I’m summery, it provides all it promises, and then some. The fantasy factor and realism of this dick is breathtaking and as a dildo it’ll be brilliant for most people, even if all you want to do is grab a dick, hop on, and get off. For me it’s definitely a little too slim for pussy play alone, but for anal and for being double penetrated, it is exceptional. Overall, I love it. It’s appearance and textures are incredible and indescribable, both to look at, and to be fucked by. The beaded internal structure and the realism of the skin movement is astonishing. I honesty love it that much I’d buy a second one just to toss off in my hands while I’m sitting on the other.

Five stars for this fiveskin.

Overall Rating: 5/5 ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Pros: The skin moves and feels as good - if not better - than a real cock.

Cons: I’d love a bigger, thicker one for pussy play.

Bottom Line: Undeniably the most lifelike, most realistic, and anal friendly dildo ever produced.

8 Likes