My Reviews

by @HappytoBeHere, 12/19/21
njoy Pure Wand Stainless Steel Dildo

The Thor’s Hammer of Toys: Shocking…

Phew… The NJOY Pure Wand is a beast. 8" of pure medical grade steel. Miles (or km dependent of where you are from) of fun to go with that.

Packaging: You would swear you were receiving an engagement band with how this is packaged. Granted, a 8" long engagement band, but still that is saying something. After opening up the njoy box, you see the Pure Wand, which is laid in a pink satin material and fits snugly the box. I wish more manufacturers took the time to design their packing like this because it definitely makes the experience special.

Design: The design is receives 5 stars hands down. Its shaped specifically for prostate/g-spot pleasure and and you can tell there has been significant thought put in to how to perfectly shape this toy for that purpose. The Pure Wand is designed with two bulbous ends, which allows for enjoyment of both novice and experienced players. That coupled with the mirror finish all around removes any question of uncomfortable edges. njoy has definitely perfected their QA/QC process.

Pleasure:
When you insert this, you might as well be feeling the lighting from Thor’s hammer. The steel of ice cold is the first sensation. But don’t worry you will quickly warm the Pure Wand with your body heat to bring you back to Earth (kinda). At that point, your g-spot / prostate is at the mercy of whatever bulbous end you inserted! Now, this is a review from someone that is new to devices like these. This was nice as it is specifically designed for those massages. The process to insert was comfortable so long as you are relaxed and lubed up. From there, its fun to just listen to your body and enjoy the sensations!

Quality:
Did I mention that this has a mirror finish? njoy finished this toy with excellence. Because of the grade of the toy, there is no rusting, it is easy to clean and even easier to store safely. This is one of the highest quality toys that is going to stumble into you (pun intended) and you have no worry of sharp edges (as you may have with some glass alternatives). Quality is not a hurdle for the Pure Wand.

Value: I purchased this off of a Black Friday sale. That being said, it was still expensive even with the discount. If you are on a budget, there are likely other products that will do comparably for you. If you have the cash to buy this, its definitely worth it.

Overall, this receives a Happytobehere 5 stars.

Overall Rating: 5 out of 5 stars

Pros: Easy to clean, sleek design and easy to use

Cons: High cost, may be out of some’s budget

TLDR: The NJOY Pure Wand is a beast. 8" of pure medical grade steel. Extremely high quality.

(Out of 5)
Design   :star::star::star::star::star:
Orgasm rating   :star::star::star::star::star:
Value   :star::star::star::star::star:
Quality   :star::star::star::star::star:
Ease of Use   :star::star::star::star:
Overall Rating   :star::star::star::star::star:

9 Likes