My Reviews

by @Mint-Monster , 06/02/2019
Tracey Cox Supersex Clitoral Precision Vibrator

Grabby Crabby Claws

At first glance it looks intimidating with those pinchy pincers and large size. (Um… this thing is suppose to give pleasure and not pain, right?) But not to worry, it’s actually not a bad toy if you can use it right.

I know this can be a deal breaker for some people, but the toy is battery operated and isn’t waterproof - only splashproof. I don’t play in the bath/shower so the non-waterproofness doesn’t really bother me, but I do have to take extra care when cleaning it. The batteries are inserted into a little plastic holder before slotting into the main body of the toy, which is actually a great way to get the batteries in and out quickly without fiddling around with the plus/minus parts. Just slot the holder back in and you’re ready to go (be careful you don’t lose it, though). Depending on what quality of batteries you use, it will last a fair amount of time before it starts going dull.

The size and length of this vibe make it awkward to hold and hand cramps come way too easily. I’ve tried holding it different ways and I think grasping it like a giant paintbrush works best for me - I’ve also tried to hold it like a wrench, but that almost guarantees a cramp. I struggled to stimulate myself when I was laying on my front as you can’t really angle it right, so if that’s your go-to position then this toy may not be your cup of tea. I’ve had no issues with it while laying on my back or side which are my preferred positions. I’m sure the instructions on the box suggest this is not an insertable, but the LH description says it can be used for such? Either way, I’ve never had the urge to insert this toy (I’m afraid of it plucking out a prize like a UFO catcher at an arcade or something).

Just because it’s battery powered doesn’t make those vibes any weaker. They are more than enough to satisfy me and the highest constant speed is ace. It only has 7 patterns in total, but there is a good selection that has been thought out well and I enjoy the majority of them. The toy is a little loud, but nothing that a duvet and some background music can’t fix.

I think the button area could have been designed better because I keep pressing the “light” instead of the on/off button as they feel similar (I always hear a little game show “Wah WAh!” sound effect in my head when I do this). I’ve also pressed the button a few times by accident and the thing is already awkward enough to hold in general.

The idea of the “pincers” is to encircle your clitoris and stimulate it from every angle. If you don’t tend to move your clit vibe as you use it then this method will probably work for you; but I’m one of those that will move it around (almost subconsciously) to fully stimulate myself. My method and pincers are not a very good combination and I have pinched myself a number of times. Ouch! However, this only occurs when I’m trying to use it flat and it’s a completely a different story when it’s on its side or “knuckle” as I like to call it. It’s much more comfortable and those vibes can easily send me over the edge. I think the pincers are a bit too firm to use on and around your sensitive little button, so making them softer could help and the pinching wouldn’t be too troublesome.

It feels a bit too long and awkward to be a clit vibe, but those vibrations are really something. It’s not a bad toy, but I have way better clit vibes in my collection that won’t give me a cheeky pinch when I’m trying to enjoy myself.

(Update: Since gone to the recycle box as I have better rechargeable vibes)

Overall Rating: 3.5/5 (original score before site updated)

Pros: Vibes feel great. Easy to get the batteries in/out.

Cons: Can pinch if you’re not careful. Button area. Awkward to hold. A bit loud.

Bottom Line: Pinchy and awkward to hold but it’s very good if you get it right.

4 Likes

by @Mint-Monster , 03/09/2020
Bondage Boutique Black Rose Collar with Nipple Clamps

This Pet May Bite

I feel most secure when the chunky collar is at its tightest around my scrawny chicken neck. Don’t worry, it doesn’t strangle me. Having it on any looser makes it hard to move my head without getting jabbed by the rim and I can’t look down as it is. It’s not the most comfortable thing to wear, but maybe that’s the point? Because I go to the limit on the size, it is more fiddly to get on and off - at least quickly. Probably best to wear it when you can relax and unlikely to be disturbed.

Wearing it at its tightest makes the excess strap wrap all the way around to one of the loops. Leaving it to dangle looks sloppy. I just bend that hoop back to hold the strap in place and rotate the whole collar around so that only two of the loops are at the front instead of three. I don’t use the lead anyway and the two clamps still attach securely to the remaining hoops without looking out of place.

I don’t like the lead at all. It doesn’t go with the rest of the set and feels like a cheap add-on. It looks like it could barely leash a Chihuahua let alone a human. I think either a black chain or faux leather lead that match the kit would be more fitting and fit for purpose. I’ve never used it nor do I want to.

The black covers on the clamps come off easily if you pull them directly. They hold on fine for the most part when clamped on me, but one will usually budge if I yank on the chains. I haven’t had them come off completely during use yet. If I see they’ve moved then I just simply slide them back into place. I am tempted to set them with glue, though (to the metal part, not to my nipples). Saying that; the rubber tips really do stick to them! This is most apparent when I take them off after a session. Ouch! The material pulls at the skin and stings. It reminds me of that scene from Dumb and Dumber when the character gets his tongue stuck to a frozen pole. I think some lube or water may come in handy at this point to ease them off. Gosh, rubber is not my friend. Can’t they be nice silicone instead?

I like the way the clamps are adjustable to suit your personal pain/pleasure threshold. Screwing them tight eases off the pinch and unscrewing them will cripple those nipples even more. The screws have a texture on them so your fingers get a good grip and extra control. I like how submissive the collar makes me feel during partner sex and solo sex - great if you have sex slave or sex pet fantasies. I enjoy having the chains pulled and the sound they make as they rattle around. It’s like my bedroom is being haunted by Jacob Marley’s ghost (complete with moans). Extra sensations are felt a little more in my nipples as I orgasm, too.
I store everything together in one those drawstring bags you put gym clothes or shoes in. The set is pretty easy to clean over with a wet wipe or two. More attention is of course needed for the parts that directly touch your body like the rubber clamp covers and inner collar (especially if you wear make-up).

Overall, I think the collar itself is the best thing in this set. I love the sexy rose pattern and how sturdy it is. There are also additional matching items available on Lovehoney like cuffs and blindfolds to make a complete risqué rose garden. The rattling chains are a close second with the rubber clamps coming in third. Finally, we have the naff lead bringing up the rear. Regardless, this is an affordable set which at least gets the ball rolling for certain interests.

(My Photos Here and Here)

Overall Rating: 4/5

Pros: Nice, sturdy collar. Adjustable pinch power for clamps. Easy to clean and store.

Cons: Naff lead. The rubber clamp tips stick to your nipple skin after a while.

Bottom Line: Decent set, but I think some elements could be improved. Fun for the price.

6 Likes

by @Mint-Monster , 23/07/2018
Entice Emilia Rechargeable Rabbit Vibrator (discontinued)

Enticing

I was very happy to receive this toy from Lovehoney as a test item. It comes with its own USB charger that needs to be pierced into the self-healing silicone port at the bottom of the toy. When charging, the two buttons flash red until charging is complete. I couldn’t really accurately clock the full charge time but it seemed to be about two hours.

Appearance wise, it doesn’t really look like your average rabbit toy. It just has a little nub for your clitoris and a very slender shaft. I’ll be honest, I didn’t expect much from this toy but I was actually pleasantly surprised from my very first use.

The slender shaft is perfect for teasing and it slides in with ease. The shaft is also quite flexible making it easy to adjust position and technique. Surprisingly, the little rabbit nub fits nicely on and around my clitoris. Even if it doesn’t, the shaft can bend slightly for a better placement. The tip does sit on my G-spot nicely but if I want more pressure I have to bend the toy the opposite way so the nub isn’t on the clitoris so much, which is a slight shame.

The base of the toy is easy to hold and offers lots of control with just the slightest flick of your wrist. You have complete control over the pressure on your clitoris, thrust speed and angle. It took me a few minutes to figure out what I liked because I could basically move it any way I wanted.

Now let’s talk about those vibrations. If you love deep, rumbly vibes then this is the toy for you. It’s surprising how much of a punch that slender shaft has. The vibrations run deep into your body (and probably into your soul). The seven settings are fun to flick through and I particularly like the last two settings. Whenever I have either of these switched on, I can’t help but just go for it and reach that sweet, sweet end. This probably goes without saying but yes, those rumbly vibrations are pretty loud. It’s not so bad when the toy is inserted or you’re under the bed sheets, though.

The settings control both the rabbit and shaft at the same time meaning you can’t choose one setting for one and another for the other like some rabbits can. I have no complaints with this setup and I think it works well overall. The buttons are easy to use although I find it quite unusual that there are two buttons (one to switch it on/off and one to flick through the vibrations). I’m used to just holding in the main button for a few seconds to switch off a toy but the one click on/off button on this is quite useful if you need to stop quickly. The buttons are a similar size/shape to one another so be careful not to press the wrong one accidentally.

The toy is easy to clean afterwards with a bit of toy cleaner spray and water. It’s waterproof so you don’t have to worry about damaging it. You have to lay it down to air-dry as it can’t stand on its own. I just place it on some kitchen roll and put it a satin bag when it’s done drying. Simple.

I don’t really have anything bad to say about this toy. If I’m being nitpicky, a little more girth would be nice but that’s about it. Overall, I’d say this rabbit would be ideal for a beginner because it’s not intimidating and it offers so much control in order to figure out what works best for you.

(Update: I still have and enjoy this rabbit which was actually the first LH tester I was ever sent)

Overall Rating: 4/5

Pros: Deep vibes. Control of position. Easy to clean and charge.

Cons: Not very girthy. Quite loud. Buttons.

Bottom Line: Looks can be deceiving.

6 Likes

by @PKH’s OH, 18 Jun 2021
Tracey Cox EDGE Supreme Endurance Triple Stamina Ring Set (3 Count)

Kept me hard longer

This was my first time using a cock ring. I don’t have trouble getting an erection, but sometimes maintaining it during foreplay or without stimulation can be difficult. With the cock ring on, I was able to maintain my erection for a longer time while I was touching my wife and not myself. I also tried a combination of one ring around my shaft and balls, one on my shaft, and one around my balls, and this gave an added intensity to my climax. It was no problem to use along with a condom. It wasn’t difficult to get them on and off because the rings are nice and soft and stretchy. They’re also easy to clean and store. I wish they came with a little bag or case, but my wife had an extra little drawstring bag that I’m keeping them in now.

Overall Rating: 5 out of 5 stars

Pros: The different sizes give variety, and because they’re stretchy, they’re easy to put on and take off

Cons: I wish they came with a storage pouch

Bottom Line: Looking forward to having longer sessions with the help of these rings!

4 Likes

Fleshlight QUICKSHOT Vantage Compact Male Masturbator

Even better than expected!

The Quickshot arrived in the mail in a discreet box. This was my first experience with any kind of sex toy or masturbator. The sleeve material is much softer than I expected it would be, especially when using the Fleshlight powder on it. It gives it a very smooth feeling to touch. Once a good amount lube is added, it slides just right, and the spiral texture on the inside feels great. It is quite noisy, making slurpy sounds as expected… I was most worried about being able to clean it, but whether I use it open-ended or with the end cap on, which adds a bit of suction, I have found that it cleans up really easily with the LH toy cleaner. The sleeve completely comes out of the hard plastic holder and can even be flipped inside out, which makes it easier to clean and dry. When the plastic end caps are screwed on, it is very compact and can be tossed in a drawer or bag. Only I have used it on myself so far, but I look forward to my wife using it on me : )

Pros: Soft material and easy to store

Cons: Wet and noisy when in use (as expected)

Bottom Line: Worth it!

5 Likes

Fleshlight Renewer Powder 4oz

Keeps it silky!

I just bought a Fleshlight Quickshot and used this powder with it. It’s advertised to make the Fleshlight feel silky and realistic. When I first bought the Quickshot, I already thought it was soft when adding lube onto it, but this powder really enhances the soft feeling. I think the powder will last a while because I only use a few shakes after each use, and I’m not worried about the powder spilling in my drawer because the lid seals well. I recommend using it with your Fleshlight products!

Pros: It keeps my Quickshot soft

Cons: I wish the branding on the tube was more discreet

Bottom Line: I’ll keep using it to make my Quickshot last!

Update: Glad we got this as new users of Fleshlight products, but it’s just 100% cornstarch, so once we use it up, we’ll just be getting cornstarch :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

by @PKH, 14 Jun 2021
Desire Luxury Rechargeable Bullet Vibrator

I’m glad I got it!

I got this bullet in my very first LH order, and it’s the first sex toy I’ve ever used. I was really worried about it arriving discreetly because I live with my husband’s family, but just like everyone says, the package and label was plain and discreet. I was so excited when I opened it because the little bag that comes with it is really cute and the look and feel of the bullet is sleek and silky! Now I store it, along with my little butt plug that I also ordered, in the storage pouch. The bullet seems to charge up pretty quickly. The charger and the bullet both heat up quite a bit while charging. I like that the bullet only has one button on the end, so I can use the whole length of the bullet without accidentally changing the pattern or speed. The instruction booklet shows what all the vibration patterns are, so I quickly found the ones I like the best. The first time I used it, I used the lowest speed, and it felt good. My orgasm was about the same as when I rub myself. The next time, I used a higher setting, and I came a lot faster and harder. If I hold the bullet while I use it, it really vibrates my hand and fingers a lot, so I like choosing a pattern and laying the bullet along my clit down to toward my vagina, and then laying back and squeezing my legs closed while it vibrates. During sex, I need clitoral stimulation to orgasm, so my husband usually rubs me until I’m really feeling it, and then he enters, but now the bullet gets me there quicker. My only complaint is that it is louder than I thought it would be. I can’t use it at night when the house is quiet, but if the bathroom fan is on or if some music is on, then it’s quiet enough. It’s easy to clean, I just rinse off any of my juices, and then use the LH toy cleaner. And it’s small so it’s easy to sneak it back and forth to the bathroom. I’d recommend this to anyone who wants their clit to feel good : )

Pros: It get’s me to orgasm quickly, and it’s small and easy to store.

Cons: I wish it was a little quieter, even if just on the lowest speed.

Bottom Line: It’s cute and gives me what I need!

Update: I had nothing to compare it to as it was my first toy, but this bullet is very quiet :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

6 Likes

by @PKH, 3 Aug 2021
Rear Assets Small Jewelled Rose Gold Metal Butt Plug 2 Inch

Cute Little Butt Bling ; )

I’m very much a beginner to anal play, so this still felt kinda big to get in. I got this one because it had the smallest circumference of the ones I was looking at. I did finger my butt in the shower a bit before putting it in (of course with plenty of lube). I’ve used a couple other butt plugs recently, but my husband was the one putting them in, but this time, I wanted to surprise him because this is my first jeweled butt plug, and boy was he surprised : ) Once it’s in, the size feels good. Honestly, I was scared it would get sucked into my butt because my husband kept touching the jewel and pressing on it because he thought it was cute, but it didn’t pop in. I’m glad the neck is narrow and long. It took a few tugs to get out, but I wanted him to pull it out while I was climaxing (one, because I knew it would feel good, and two, because I thought it would be hard for me to get out after climaxing). I like the feel of the metal more than my silicone butt plugs because it slides in easier and smoother, and it has a better temperature and weight to it. It was also very easy to clean with toy cleaner. I got a larger sized jeweled butt plug in a different color too, but I’ll probably use this one several times before moving up a size!

Pros: Wearing a jewel in my butt made me feel really sexy : )

Cons: A bit afraid of it popping in, but that’s just a fear on my part…

Bottom Line: The jewel is very cute! The weight and temperature of the metal are great!

6 Likes

by @PKH, 15 Aug 2021
Lovehoney Blue Jewelled Metal Beginner’s Butt Plug 2.5 Inch

Sexy Butt Bling!

My husband loves the look of the jewel in my butt, it really turns him on. This is my second jeweled butt plug (now I have a blue and a pink). It’s a small step bigger than the first plug (insertable length and circumference). I’m still pretty new to anal play, so my husband had a finger in my butt to stretch me out a bit before inserting the plug. Using LH anal lube, it slid in smoothly and had good weight to it. I didn’t warm it beforehand, so it felt cold going in, and I liked that sensation. I like the feel of the metal more than my silicone butt plugs because it slides in easier and smoother, and it has a better temperature and weight to it. It was also very easy to clean with toy cleaner. I’m still a bit fearful that it will pop into my butt, but no accidents so far! The base is flared, so I should be fine if I’m careful and continue to use it properly.

Pros: My husband gets really turned on by the jewel in my butt : )

Cons: A bit afraid of it popping in, but that’s just a fear on my part…

Bottom Line: Wearing it makes me feel very sexy!

5 Likes

by @HappytoBeHere, 12/12/21
Womanizer Premium Rechargeable Smart Silence Clitoral Suction Stimulator

Believe the Reviews, This is a Must Have!

What a roller coaster. I purchased this on Black Friday for my SO, and once she realized its capacity, was thrilled.

Packaging:
The packaging on this was extremely well done. Its like opening up your newest iPhone product. The Womanizer comes with an instruction booklet that has a bazillion languages and is very intuitive. It also comes with extra nubs (different sizes), a pouch and charger. I haven’t seen may toys this well laid out upon opening. It definitely makes for a special experience.

Pleasure: Welp, if I could measure pleasure based on sound from the user from 1-10, this was definitely a ten. It does take a couple minutes to get a hang of the placement, but after that, it was off to the races. This toy is pretty great due to the multiple settings it has; that being said, its definitely best to read the instructions first to make sure you know up from down!

Quality: This toy is very robust and the fact that it is 100% waterproof is wonderful. You can tell from originally opening the product that the toy will take years of punishment /pleasure.

Design: The design is very sleek, has a nice curve to it and the curve good for or proper placement. The charger is one of the better designed toys that I have seen, with a robust magnet and easy to install. The auto turn off is very convenient when not actively in use (or trying to recover from a mindblowing orgasm) haha.

Value: I purchased this off of a Black Friday sale. That being said, the value was worth it for me and the SO. This is definitely on the higher end of pricing, so if you can get a deal or grab it on sale, it makes purchasing worth it.

Overall, this receives a Happytobehere 5 stars.

Pros: The robust and powerful design

Cons: Slightly high in price

Bottom Line: What a roller coaster, this is a must have!

(Out of 5)
Design   :star::star::star::star::star:
Orgasm rating   :star::star::star::star::star:
Quiet   :star::star::star::star:
Value   :star::star::star::star::star:
Quality   :star::star::star::star::star:
Ease of Use   :star::star::star::star::star:
Vibration Strength   :star::star::star::star::star:
Overall Rating   :star::star::star::star::star:

7 Likes

Free Tester Toy

:lovehoney_heart: by @Blonde_Bunny, 29th October 2021

Lifelike Lover Luxe Auto Ejaculating Remote Control Dildo 8 Inch

A Wet Dream Cum True

There are but two things in life I crave… cum and cocks - I don’t ask for much. I have an insatiable addiction to them both. I literally own a mountain of dicks and dildos, I am the hoarder become whore, and weekly I’m adding to my ever growing mound that is ‘Penis Peak’. But dildos that can actually ejaculate, spurt sperm into me and my surroundings and gift me that reward of a well earned warm cum filling are surprisingly rare and I only own a couple. I can tell you from experience, it’s one thing having a dildo making you cum, then another thing entirely having it cum itself completely inside of you while you climax on top of it. When I discovered that Lovehoney had added a new dildo that collaborated my love of both cocks and cum, combined together to fill me in more ways than one, I nearly wet myself with excitement.

My ejaculation fascination is real.

Although marketed as an 8” member, by my own measurements the length of this dildo from tip to the base of the balls by the suction cup is 7.5”s with just over 6.5”s of maximum insertable length. The slender circumference is only about 4.75”s at its widest point mid-shaft but the fantasy factor and realistic appearance of this dick is breathtaking, and although the density is a lot stiffer than a real cock - it’s literally solid with no flexibility whatsoever, it’s squishy outer silicone coating, sinuous veins and bulging head make it a real pussy pleaser. Even though it’s smaller and a lot firmer than dildos I’d normally choose, it’ll be brilliant for most people, even if all you want to do is grab a dick, hop on, and ‘get off’.

But this pretty little Penis has more than one ace up it’s sleeve. Not only is it a dildo, but a vibrator too, and the remotely controlled vibrations from this dick are insane. They’re deliciously deep and rumbly and you can feel these reverberate right through the entire cock, but I’ll be honest, although it’s ridiculously powerful and I love vibrators, internal vibrations aren’t always my thing and not at all necessary to make me cum. But with 10 options of powerful vibrations, and the fact that it’s extremely quiet, this feature will be a pleaser for many I’m sure.

But the star of the show is watching it blow, shooting it’s cum for this little hoe.

The squirting cum function of this dildo is mighty, magical and mesmerising, there are no other words or ways to describe it. As I mentioned, I am absolutely infatuated with cum and ejaculation, completely obsessed and there’s nothing more arousing to me than a cock shooting cum - preferably a lot of it - in and all over me. But it’s the fun after a fucking when it all runs back out of me and down my bum and legs that keeps me going and wanting more and more. The way this cock shoots and erupts pulsing jets of jizz into me is so fascinatingly realistic it makes me tremble. How can something so damn hot make me shiver so much.

With a choice of ejaculating this cock from either a button by the balls, or activated at your will via a button on the remote control, the options of fun and filth are only limited by your imagination. Whether you want to milk this member with your hands, paint your face in a glorious facial or take a gargantuan load in your pussy or bum, there’s no way you’d ever be bored of this beauty. You can either enjoy short quick fire spurting shots or a continuous creamy flow filling depending how long you hold down the button. I have to say the remote control works brilliantly and is a must for any cam-girl.

Depending on your choice of cum filling, you can decide whether you want a thin water pistol style spurting or a thick and steady ooze eruption, and although a cum volume of around 15ml may not sound that much, I can assure you, it’s an ample amount for single internal full filling. I’ve found that using a combination of the ‘Creamy Cum Lube’ that Lovehoney sell mixed with just a dash of warm water to thin it every so slightly, makes a super slippery creamy cum concoction to consecutively spurt inside yourself or across your face.

But, I’m all about taking things that extra step in realism and I’ve found that a mix of warm water, a spoon of cornflour and a little icing sugar makes a sensationally sweet, lifelike looking, edible cum creation. If you’re like me and crave a deep throat-fuck filling or love to suck and lick your dildos during and after you’ve been cumming all over them, then you will absolutely love this as much as I do. I can tell you, it’s genuinely impossible to distinguish who’s cum is who’s with this dildo.

The suction cup needs a mention as this was a hugely important aspect of this dildo that I needed to be great, not only for my own handsfree enjoyment, but for when using it performing as a cam-girl, and it didn’t disappoint. Although it didn’t attach all that great to my painted walls, when stuck to perfectly smooth and flat surfaces like tiles or a shower screen it is phenomenal. My go to location is my giant bedroom mirror, not only does the silicone stick to it like glue, but to also see yourself creaming the dildo in the reflection, and then being creamed by a colossal cum load completely handsfree is devine and a visual arousal at its finest. Try it.

Cleaning the dildo after use is of course a little more laborious than your standard silicone snake, but by no means challenging. Wash the entire cock in warm soapy water and flush the internal chamber and tubing with water too - it’s actually quite humourous to watch it do a little water-squirt wee too - then just re-open the fluid compartment, rinse again, shake out the remaining water and leave it open to air-dry. Cleaning up your dripping creampied self, your cum covered face and your obliterated bedding - and your tainted browser history after using this dick - is a whole different topic. Just remember, it’s only as messy and filthy as the person you want to become.

In summery, although a stiff and slender member, the dildo itself is magnificent in both form and function and feels phenomenal inside of me. The remotely controled cum squirting function is astounding and it cums as fiercely as it makes me cum with it. If you’re an occasional cam-performer like myself, a video creator or love to take erotic photos, this will undoubtedly be right up your street while on top of your sheets. It’s incredible for solo play, sensational for couples and it’ll be perfect for pegging your partner at a whole new level of realism in both appearance and internal feelings. It’s revolutionary for roleplay and simulated fantasy threesomes, but it’s even better for when I’m alone and just want a fun filling fuck and a huge creampie to suit, both the dildo and myself cumming gloriously together at once. I absolutely love it.

Overall Rating: 5/5 ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Pros: The pulsating and spurting ejaculation is so unbelievably realistic and arousing it makes me giddy.

Cons: It’s way too firm for deep anal play, but for shallow anal creampies, it is sensational.

Bottom Line: For online cam performances it is next level, but for a fun cum-filling fuck all by myself… it is ecstasy.

13 Likes

Free Tester Toy

:lovehoney_heart: by @Blonde_Bunny, 12th October 2021

Lifelike Lover Classic Dual-Density Dildo with Moving Foreskin 8 Inch

Foreskin For Me…

Many know my obsession for dildos and dicks, I’ve had more fake cocks than John Wayne’s pistol. But out of the 80+ dildos I own - yeah, I don’t get out much these days - this is actually only the second that has a movable foreskin and unfortunately this is a very rare commodity in the world of sex toys and dildos. With already owning and being very much in-love with the original - and now discontinued - Foreskin Flipper Dildo, I had seriously high hopes for this slithering surface-skin snake to satisfy my kink of all cocks.

Although a 5 year marriage to my deliciously circumcised husband has left me a little ‘out of touch’ with uncut cocks these days, I have in the past put my hand to many a dick and foreskin - yeah, I’ve had more than a dick or two to tame in my time. Although I love circumsised cocks, I cannot lie, I am absolutely obsessed with foreskin and how it moves on a man, how it feels and makes me feel too. I love moving it with my fingers, pulling it back with my hands and my mouth, and of course, I love how it moves and feels when it’s inside of me. Just thinking of it gives me goosebumps and I still to this day cannot remove a Peperami from it’s inner sheath without dribbling from all of my lips. Needles to say, I was more than a little excited to receive this new paragon penis.

Declared as an 8” member, I was surprised to find it looks a little smaller than I’d hoped but perhaps that’s just my greedy gaze. That being said, it is actually longer than the description on the box which states an insertable length of a meagre 5”s, by my own measurements I make it a fun-filling 6. It’s rather slim and slender with only about 4.5”s girth around the head, but this does widen to just under 5”s mid-shaft. I knew this wouldn’t be overly filling for me vaginally, but who said it was pussy play I was looking for… this dick I wanted for anal.

Being made from a smooth and seamless TPE, it is unbelievably soft and fleshy, it’s the kind of toy you can’t help but rub all over and around your face. The surface skin is delightfully squishy and oh-so pinchable, although it does have a slightly powdery feel you get with new ‘lifelike’ toys of this material. With a labyrinth of lusciously lickable veins smothering the entire shaft and covering a duel density core peppered with wonderful internal beaded bumps, the entire feel of this cock in your hands is devine. Even the testicles have small firm balls nestled deep inside. It’s scarily lifelike and really is one pretty dick to drip for.

Straight from the box, this dildo has no real noticeable smell or taste - yes, taste. I’m not ashamed to admit I’m a real fan of fellating my dildos and I literally push every single one of them down my throat or atleast try. This is by far the most realistic faux penis to grace the back of my mouth yet. You can suck and move the skin of the shaft with your lips while you plunge the head right to the bottom of your throat, all while your tongue can feel every beady bump along the shaft until your bottom lip is teased by the balls at the base. Honestly, this is everything I could wish for in a fantasy mouth fucking.

The foreskin though…. Wow.

The fluid motion of the skin on on the shaft is staggering. There’s a huge amount of movement in the way the whole skin slides up and down the entire cock. It builds and bunches behind the coronal ridge collar of the head before rolling and flipping over and back on itself to completely cover and smother the glans - then pulling it back to retract and reveal that gorgeously swollen head makes me shiver with arousal every time. I can only assume there’s some kind of internal lubricant beneath the surface skin that allows it to glide up and down and roll so freely in such a true-to-life way. I am obsessed with it.

Unfortunately for me, this dildo is just a little too slender for pussy play in the ways I want. I crave a full filling and although this dick is breathtaking on the eye, it just lacks that thickness and an upward curve that I crave for a G-spot orgasm or three. That being said, it does still feel phenomenal inside of me when combined with my Doxy Wand to my clit. I have to also say, it’s heavenly for external play too. Sliding the soft beaded shaft back and forth between my lips and caressing my clit feels spectacular and is easily pleasurable enough to make me cum from this alone.

But for anal though… it is astounding. This is really what I wanted this dick for. The outer skin of the shaft actually tends to stay motionless against your opening while the rest of the dildo, core and head slides in and out of you. The internal balls within the shaft give the sensations of anal beads plummeting through you while the flexibility allows you to take it deep, real deep, following the contours of your internal body. It’s almost as if once this cock is inside of you, due to the movement of the skin on the shaft, lube is not even needed anymore and draggy anal dildos become a thing of the past. Honestly, this is absolute anal heaven.

The suction cup needs further testing. I can be quite a rough girl at times and although it does hold strong enough that I can vigorously toss it off while it’s stuck to my painted bedroom wall, it has fallen off more than once now while I’ve been using it bent over in my bum while moving myself back and forth between my husband in our own mini spit-roast.

Cleaning and maintaining this little fella is slightly harder than your average silicone dildo but by no means laborious - it’s a lot easier than cleaning a real cock I’m sure. Although there are no batteries or electronics to worry about getting wet - and trust me, you’ll get it wet - just remember, being made of a TPE material, dildos and toys of this nature can be ever so slightly porous so always use a quick spritz of sex-toy sanitising spray after washing in warm soapy water and leaving to air dry.

Again, with all toys of this lifelike skin material, the surface can seem a little tacky after washing and will tend to attract dust and fluff very easily. Thankfully this minor issue is easily resolved with a dusting of sex toy renewer powder. (or cornflour - that’s all it really is but shhhhh, that’s a secret).

I’m summery, it provides all it promises, and then some. The fantasy factor and realism of this dick is breathtaking and as a dildo it’ll be brilliant for most people, even if all you want to do is grab a dick, hop on, and get off. For me it’s definitely a little too slim for pussy play alone, but for anal and for being double penetrated, it is exceptional. Overall, I love it. It’s appearance and textures are incredible and indescribable, both to look at, and to be fucked by. The beaded internal structure and the realism of the skin movement is astonishing. I honesty love it that much I’d buy a second one just to toss off in my hands while I’m sitting on the other.

Five stars for this fiveskin.

Overall Rating: 5/5 ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Pros: The skin moves and feels as good - if not better - than a real cock.

Cons: I’d love a bigger, thicker one for pussy play.

Bottom Line: Undeniably the most lifelike, most realistic, and anal friendly dildo ever produced.

8 Likes

by @Peitho , 8th October 2021
Lifelike Lover Luxe Auto Inflatable Remote Control Realistic Dildo 6 Inch

Get your Bounce On and your Climax Cuming

Firstly, let’s set the experience level of this review. I have a lot of sex toys, we’re talking hundreds rather than handfuls but excluding a Clone-A-Willy of my OH none of them are realistic looking and none at all have a suction cup base so I am a newbie here. How very exciting!

In the box you get your new Lifelike Lover, a USB charging cable, a remote (which you need to make sure you have 2 AAA batteries ready for) and a brief instruction leaflet which although only containing 2 brief sections of information in English says everything you need to know about charging, using, caring for, travel locking and storing this specific Lover. I think it is worth purchasing a storage bag separately to keep the toy itself in even within the box to avoid the remote, cable and batteries damaging the toy’s silicone in any way.

Charging is very simple, the plug slides easily into the socket below the buttons and your Lover will flash brightly at you until fully charged when the lights stay on constantly.

The remote with this is a Godsend and for altering settings in use, essential, because the control buttons on this bad boy are buried in your vagina or anus during use! The button pattern is exactly the same on the remote as on the toy itself and very easy to work. The middle one turns him on and cycles through the frequencies and patterns and the top and bottom ones you hold to increase and decrease the inflation. Very neat, very easy. The ones on the toy itself also light up to match what function they’re performing, the middle one being brighter for higher frequencies vibrations and flashing in sync with patterns.

This is certainly a firm dildo when not inflated, there is no bend or flex. The silicone feels lovely and there is softness and give in the moulding of the head and textured sides but you can still feel every ridge and vein. Inflation wise you can steadily increase and decrease the circumference of the shaft and head from 11.5cm to 18cm (just over 7") so pick whatever you like and stick with it or play around once inserted for your perfect filled feeling. When fully inflated you do lose the texture of the shaft and head and it looks like it might easily puncture but so far is proving very robust despite some pretty serious abuse! The vibes are centred in the non inflated shaft obviously but as you’ll probably be leaning back for maximum effect (at least I am) the vibes will still be in direct contact with your G-spot or where ever you want anatomically.

So, first thing’s first… let’s try this bad boy’s suction out around the house. Mirrors - check :white_check_mark:, Windows - check :white_check_mark:, Anywhere in the bathroom - check :white_check_mark:, Wooden bed frame - check :white_check_mark:, Coffee table - check :white_check_mark:. The suction is good. We have a big solid wooden bed frame with a 12cm width footboard and this is my perfect setting for my Lifelike Lover. The suction base diameter when fully deployed is 9cm so you’ll need about 10cm² area of whatever you’re sticking him to. I’ll be honest sliding the full length up and down when fully inflated I did pop him off a fair few times which was annoying but when not set up with a huge girth or smaller bouncing up and down with maximum girth (my preference) this guy is going nowhere and is wonderful. I’ve used him for doggy on our full length mirror (though was fairly restrained as I didn’t want to break the mirror!) and in the shower under running water as he is fully waterproof. Lots of fun and lots of options though I still favour the footboard.

Vibes wise, there are a total of 10 options and they’re not quiet. 3 constant but I’m going to say different frequencies rather than different intensities as I am quite a power queen internal vibration wise but found the first setting by far the most satisfying as it was rumbly rather than the following two settings which were too buzzy for me and actually felt less intense as a result. The following 7 are a mix of pulses and waves but for me it’s switch on to setting 1 vibration and just play with the inflation from there which makes life so easy. Perfect.

I was hoping that the balls would produce some good clitoral stimulation and to a certain extent they do as the texture is good and grinding works but the vibrations are very much focussed in the shaft and head and don’t actually travel well into this chap’s bollocks. As it turns out, for perfection that’s not a problem at all because sat bouncing up and down on him, fully inflated at the end of the bed, balls pointing away from me, leaning back a bit for ideally focussed G-spot action and my Mantric Wand in hand for my clitorus. Well wow, just wow.

Obviously this Lover is safe to use anally with his large balls and base and I have tried him anally but it’s not really my thing. I can however see how good he’d be if you want to have not too much girth to insert but then inflate for that full feeling. Being totally waterproof clean up with a thorough wash and scrub is easy.

I get the appeal of suction dildos now and will certainly be getting others and I definitely recommend this toy to others. Perhaps I’ll leave my Lifelike Lover sticking to the patio doors next time the neighbours pop round just for a giggle.

Pros: Firm G-spot focus, excellent remote control functions, wonderful filling.

Cons: The higher vibrations are buzzy.

Bottom Line: Great hands free fun and I love that inflated, filled feeling.

Update : Not in the review, but please anyone who doesn’t have a suction dildo or vibrator seriously get one. I can’t believe I waited this long. Riding your suction stud, hands free, while sucking on your OH’s cock is a truly superb addition to oral!

5 Likes

by @PKH’s OH, 17 Dec 2021
ROMP Juke Rechargeable Vibrating Cock Ring

Bright and Tight (and vibrates just right)

I already own a few other cock rings, but this is my first vibrating one. It’s smaller than it looks in the pictures, but it’s cute, bright colored, and smooth. It also comes with a sheet of 16 little genital themed stickers and a little poster on the back side of the instructions. (Note: the instructions are not specific to this cock ring, so they are a general guide for ROMP rechargeable products). The vibrator’s charging hole is covered with self-healing silicone, so it’s waterproof and very easy to clean. (Not in instructions: flashing blue light while charging, solid light once fully charged). I like the way the yellow buttons look contrasting with the blue, but they’re hard plastic and absolutely terrible to press. Some presses, they’ll click right on to the next speed or setting, but most of the time, you have to press it several times or press it really hard or at a certain angle to get the hard plastic cover to hit the button underneath just right. Since it’s even harder to press while wearing the cock ring, I’ll usually turn it on and put it on the setting I want before putting it on (which can still be a pain).

My other cock rings are all soft plastic, so I noticed right away that this silicone ring is much firmer (the silicone tip of the vibrator isn’t flexible either) and does not have much stretch at all. I have a difficult time getting it on while flaccid (even more difficult if I’m already hard), but once it’s on it feels great. Putting lube around the inside of the ring keeps my pubes from being pulled. Since there is hardly any give in the stretch, it’s very snug. Although I don’t have any discomfort, it seems to be borderline too tight on me (I’m average in girth). After climaxing, I go soft right away, so it just slides off (especially with the lube), but if I tried to take it off while being hard still, I’m not sure I’d be able to. Because of the weight of the vibrator top, the vibrator doesn’t stay put in one spot. It doesn’t move around on my penis, but it makes my penis twist to one side or the other. This is probably the case with all vibrating cock rings with a top-heavy and unbalanced vibrator on top, but again this is my first one, and it’s kind of annoying. When using in combination with penetrative sex, I was constantly adjusting to keep it lined up as it tried to slip to the left or right.

I expected it to be a toy for my wife and I to enjoy together, but the enjoyment has been one sided. After trying it out several times together in different positions, my wife doesn’t like it. The shape of the vibrator was not a good match for her clit, so the buzzing tip and textured ridges made no difference when she tried grinding on it, and when I was moving, the firm and weighted top kept smacking her. When I wear it, it basically vibrates my whole penis, and she didn’t like the feeling of my buzzy penis vibrating inside her. She tried using it solo just to see how the vibes were when just held on her clit, the vibes were fine, but it buzzed her hands too much, so she’s probably just about done with it now.

As for me, I really like the sensations the vibrations give me, so I’ll continue using this cock ring for solo play. I like using my wife’s clit vibrators on my balls, so I thought I’d like wearing it backwards and upside down on my penis (with the vibrator cupping the front of my balls), but the most comfortable and stimulating way I’ve found to wear it is still just upright because of the way the vibrations carry along my penis. The vibrations make my penis extra sensitive (in a good way) and my climaxes more intense. I like the extra stimulation when I use it along with my prostate massager, and it makes my (non vibrating) Fleshlights feel like vibrating toys. I would recommend this to anyone wanting to heighten their sensations, but there’s no guarantee that your partner will get the same pleasure out of it.

Overall Rating: 3 out of 5 stars

Pros: Good vibrations along my penis. Smooth silicone. Stylish design and coloring.

Cons: Ring is tight with minimal stretch. Buttons are difficult to press. Vibrator doesn’t stay in place.

Bottom Line: My wife doesn’t like it, so I’ll enjoy the vibrations solo.

2 Likes

by @PKH, 18 Dec 2021
Red Hot Rechargeable Silicone Flickering Tongue Vibrator

Hum or flick? Take your pick!

I love this vibrator! I use a vibrator on my clit most days, as well as almost every time I have penetrative sex, so I was thrilled that this one was not a dud! The silicone is soft, and I love the bright red color. It’s lightweight, quiet, and the tip is super flexible. The included guide/instructions are not specific to this vibrator, just a general safety guide for Cal Exotics products. The writing on the packaging had more helpful “get started” info than in the guide. The vibrator only has one button that is very simple to use: a long hold to turn on and off and a quicker press to move through the speeds and patterns. So far the battery has been amazing. I was worried because some reviewers were unhappy with how long the battery lasted between charges. I charged it fully when it arrived (flashing red light while charging and solid red light when fully charged), and without a second charge in the first three weeks, it didn’t die on me despite being used very regularly (I’ve since charged it). The charging hole is covered with self-healing silicone, so it’s waterproof (the product page says “waterproof: splashproof”, so not sure if it’s safe to submerge) and very easy to clean. It doesn’t come with a storage bag, so I got a little bag separately to protect it from lint and dust.

I love how thin and narrow the tip of the vibrator is. I feel like it should be obvious that it feels nothing like a tongue. Its vibrations are more of a tapping or flicking, different from the buzzy and rumbly vibrations of the other vibrators I own. This one is perfect for tapping against either side of my clit, the top of my clit, the base of my clit, or running up and down my inner labia - all depending on my mood and where I want to feel it. The different speeds are perfect for me - low speed when I want to take it slow or medium and high speeds if I need a quicker orgasm. The higher the speed, the wider the tip flicks, so if I press it against my skin, it hums against me, and if I pull it away from my skin, it starts flicking a little harder. I’m pretty juicy on my own, but I’ve found that using a little lube on my clit helps me avoid soreness when using the vibrator repeatedly throughout the day. I just have to be careful when pulling the vibrator off my skin as the lube starts to flick everywhere if I don’t turn it off quickly. Since the tip is thin, it doesn’t get in the way when having sex or using a dildo like some of my thicker/chunkier vibrators do. I’m also happy that the vibrations don’t carry down to my hand, so I can use it without buzzing my hands off or having to swap hands every couple minutes. I haven’t noticed it heating up in my hand while in use either.

This vibrator delivers a different sensation that I’d recommend to anyone who who enjoys clitoral stimulation : )

Pros: The flicking/tapping vibes. Thin and narrow tip. Precision stimulation. Soft silicone.

Cons: No storage bag. Lack of instructions.

Bottom Line: Highly recommend for clit vibe lovers!

9 Likes

by @PKH, 6 Jul 2021
Lovehoney Fresh Toy Cleaner 8.5 fl. oz

Keeping it clean!

It’s is keeping my toys clean and fresh. It smells good, but doesn’t have a strong scent. The spray nozzle makes it even easier to use. Glad it has a cap, so it stores easily and travels safely.

Pros: The scent is good but not too strong

Cons: No complaints

Bottom Line: Necessary for anyone who uses sex toys!

6 Likes

by @HappytoBeHere, 12/17/21
Aneros Helix Syn Trident Silicone Prostate Massager

Got Prostate? This is a must try!

Great for a beginners. Enjoyable for the experts.

Packaging:
The Syn comes packaged in a nice, little red booklet styled box that makes it easy for toy storage. I wouldn’t necessarily store it on your book shelf (wouldn’t that be a crazy surprise for someone that’s unaware!), but definitely makes it easy to keep clean and out of the way. In addition, it includes a little booklet with some nice instructions on use of the product.

Pleasure:
Now, this is a review from someone that is new to devices like these. This was nice as it is specifically designed for prostate massages. The process to insert was comfortable so long as you are relaxed. Once inserted about half way, the rest just slides in. From there, its very subtle and fun to just listen to your body!

Design:
The syn is made with a weighted base and a silicone shell. The design is receives 5 stars hands down. Its shaped specifically for prostate pleasure and you can tell there has been significant thought put in to how to perfectly shape this toy for that purpose. The tabs are also silicone, and they are rigid enough to do the job, but not so much that it is uncomfortable.

Quality:
For being a silicone-esk toy, I was pleasantly surprised on the quality. The tabs are well designed, not too hard as to be uncomfortable and the weighted base backs up the silicone to make it substantial.

Value: I purchased this off of a Black Friday sale. That being said, the value was worth it even without a sale.

Pros: Well engineered, easy to clean, simple to use

Cons: Nothing

TLDR: Great for a beginners. Enjoyable for the experts.

(Out of 5)
Ease of Use   :star::star::star::star::star:

6 Likes

by @HappytoBeHere, 12/19/21
njoy Pure Wand Stainless Steel Dildo

The Thor’s Hammer of Toys: Shocking…

Phew… The NJOY Pure Wand is a beast. 8" of pure medical grade steel. Miles (or km dependent of where you are from) of fun to go with that.

Packaging: You would swear you were receiving an engagement band with how this is packaged. Granted, a 8" long engagement band, but still that is saying something. After opening up the njoy box, you see the Pure Wand, which is laid in a pink satin material and fits snugly the box. I wish more manufacturers took the time to design their packing like this because it definitely makes the experience special.

Design: The design is receives 5 stars hands down. Its shaped specifically for prostate/g-spot pleasure and and you can tell there has been significant thought put in to how to perfectly shape this toy for that purpose. The Pure Wand is designed with two bulbous ends, which allows for enjoyment of both novice and experienced players. That coupled with the mirror finish all around removes any question of uncomfortable edges. njoy has definitely perfected their QA/QC process.

Pleasure:
When you insert this, you might as well be feeling the lighting from Thor’s hammer. The steel of ice cold is the first sensation. But don’t worry you will quickly warm the Pure Wand with your body heat to bring you back to Earth (kinda). At that point, your g-spot / prostate is at the mercy of whatever bulbous end you inserted! Now, this is a review from someone that is new to devices like these. This was nice as it is specifically designed for those massages. The process to insert was comfortable so long as you are relaxed and lubed up. From there, its fun to just listen to your body and enjoy the sensations!

Quality:
Did I mention that this has a mirror finish? njoy finished this toy with excellence. Because of the grade of the toy, there is no rusting, it is easy to clean and even easier to store safely. This is one of the highest quality toys that is going to stumble into you (pun intended) and you have no worry of sharp edges (as you may have with some glass alternatives). Quality is not a hurdle for the Pure Wand.

Value: I purchased this off of a Black Friday sale. That being said, it was still expensive even with the discount. If you are on a budget, there are likely other products that will do comparably for you. If you have the cash to buy this, its definitely worth it.

Pros: Easy to clean, sleek design and easy to use

Cons: High cost, may be out of some’s budget

TLDR: The NJOY Pure Wand is a beast. 8" of pure medical grade steel. Extremely high quality.

(Out of 5)
Ease of Use   :star::star::star::star:

9 Likes

by @Mint-Monster , 16/12/2021
Sex Ed: A Guide for Adults

Puts the School Stuff to Shame

I know you shouldn’t judge a book by its cover, but for this I’ll make an exception. Such an eye-catching design and that funky art runs seamlessly through the book. Reminiscent of Yellow Submarine if you ask me. Great to look at and even humorous at times. While quite feminine in appearance, it does have some male related topics in here too. Something for everyone in fact. It’s also excellent quality with nice paper stock. Glad I got a psychical copy instead of an ebook version.

I like the way the images don’t shy away from certain things like period sex, for example. Helps remove the stigma, right? Not only that, but there’s a large variety of body shapes to appreciate. The language is liberal and funny. Very loud and proud - almost verging on aggressive at times. While inclusive terms are certainly present, some of the text was hard to read like it was getting too long winded to get through one sentence. Other times the text boxes could jump around the page. I often found myself getting a bit muddled and had to re-read again with some. The bright art pops against the writing which made the other text-only pages seem boring by comparison. The language, themes and topics reminded me of the Oh Joy, Sex Toy comics which I’m already a fan of.

One of my favourite aspects is the little classroom-like questions/activities it prompts you to ask yourself. How about sending a love letter to your genitals or defining what sex means to you? There’s blank boxes to fill in with a pen/pencil, but the book seems too nice to ruin with my chicken scratches so I preferred to write my stuff on a separate piece of paper. I looked forward to these while reading through the book. Sadly, these interactive parts phase out later on. I want more! More!

After this sex ed, you’re sure to be clued up on all things coitus. Way better than the stuff you got (didn’t get) in school. Some things you wouldn’t even think of like a playlist of songs to masturbate to. There’s a couple of gems that I still listen to just because I love them - especially the French songs. Ooo la la! No real mention of baby making which is good for a change with something titled Sex Ed. Yay! Most of the focus is on pleasure, happiness and acceptance.

I enjoyed reading most of the book, but drifted in and out of the chapters/topics I wasn’t as interested in. Pages are boldly marked, so you can flick to something that’s more your thing. Might have been more helpful to include a detailed index as the book is teaming with stuff. It may be just me, but I don’t think I learned anything new as I have a few books about sex already. So it’s more for pretty pictures than anything for me. A good buy if you haven’t read much before that, though.

As the title suggests, it is aimed towards adults. Not one to really pass to a teen who is having sex ed classes in school. Although, I definitely wish I was taught some of these things back when I was young. Would have been much more helpful and insightful. Another thing I thought was interesting were the quotes from other people. Goes to show everyone is different and there are people that feel the same way you do.

Overall, it’s a quality sex ed book with so many topics to go through. No shame here and nothing is off the table. There wasn’t much new stuff I could take away from it, but still a worthwhile read regardless.

Overall Rating: 5/5

Pros: Quality and hard cover. Funky art style. Insightful and modern. Written activities. Removes stigmas.

Cons: Needs more prompts and art. Some text hard to follow. Needed more of a detailed index.

Bottom Line: I may not have learned anything new, but it’s still a worthwhile read with great art.

6 Likes

by @Peitho , 27th December 2021
Penis Pokey Illustrated Book

How Versatile is your Virile Member?

This is such a worthwhile addition to Birthday or Christmas celebrations for a cheeky giggle and lots of fun. I bought it as a joke present for my OH on his Birthday and it went down very well.

It is sensibly made, each page being a little over 1mm think, sturdy cardboard so hopefully no sliced, diced or mangled members will result from the use of this interactive adventure. The pictures are bright, bold and hilarious, each one telling a story about it’s interactive star. In my OH’s case photos of the pages, minus the star of the show of course, were sent around to his friends straight away upon unwrapping amassing much mirth.

Without giving too much away, there are pages for a flaccid penis insertion, right through to a fireman’s bulging hose shooting great streams of liquid and a lot of thought has been put into what different situations your shlong will shine in.

We did have a slight issue when I went to consume the monkey’s banana which resulted in it significantly swelling and not wanting to come back out of the page. The horrified comment was made, “How am I going to explain all the paper cuts on my penis to the doctor?” I am pleased to say that given a little time and very gentle manipulating his member did emerge unscathed but we would prefer the hole to be larger for settings where the penis is required to stand to attention!

Ask yourself, can your (or your partner’s) penis display fear when hanging from a fishing hook about to be gobbled by a sharp toothed fish? Can it show the jovial expression of Nessie’s face bobbing about the Loch? Can it cum on command when the fireman turns his hose on? There are quite a few more settings but I don’t wish to give away any more spoilers… suffice to say, it’s a lot of fun!

Pros: It’s a lot of fun, it’s interactive, what’s not to love?

Cons: In some situations the placement hole could do with being a bit bigger!

Bottom Line: A great value Giggle

8 Likes