My Reviews

by @Dannyh0198 on 08/03/2022
Lovehoney Plus Size Black Wet Look Elbow-Length Gloves

(Suggested size 200x265)

Awesome look, but sizing is questionable, and material is of poor quality.

Bought these gloves for my partner as I love the wet look on a lady and the looks did not disappoint.

The wet look is something that appeals to me, and the look of these gloves compliment a number of wet look outfits also purchased from LH.

In terms of fitting, my partner is a size 18 and therefore we chose the ‘One Size Queen’ which is supposed to fit between a 18 and 24. These gloves were a snug fit for a lady of size 18 and therefore, any lady who is over a size 18 would seriously struggle to get these on.

The material was a real disappointment. Although the website states the gloves are made from a wet look fabric, the fabric allows liquids to pass through it. So if you are looking to apply lube or baby oil with these gloves on it will just seep through to the skin. No what we were hoping for.

At £9.99 the gloves are not bad value for money, but as previously described they only provide a look as opposed to a practical use.

Overall Rating: 2 out of 5 stars

Pros: A very sexy look. Wet look is one of my favourites.

Cons: The material allows lubes and baby oil to pass through it.

Bottom Line: A nice product but can only be used for looks. Applying lube is a no go.

(Out of 5)
Design   :star::star::star::star:
Value   :star::star::star:
Quality   :star::star:
Fit   :star::star::star:
Sexiness   :star::star:
Overall Rating   :star::star:
1 Like