My Reviews

@Deanna32, 3 Mar 2022

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/bondage/handcuffs-restraints/handcuffs/p/bondage-boutique-black-rose-faux-fur-lined-wrist-cuffs/a34011g61009.html

Brilliant Restraints

I always get a little worried about buying bdsm products online because you don’t always know if the product is going to work for you.
I took a gamble on these as the last pair I bought from another online retailer we’re awful.

I’m so glad I picked these restraints. They couldn’t have been any better for me. I like comfort and if I’m going to be in them for any longer then 10 minutes then I need to make sure comfort is the top priority. I don’t think I will ever find a comfier pair of restraints. The faux fur lining is so thick and cushions your whole wrist.

I’m not overly keen on Velcro, I like to feel like I can’t get out of them and I think a buckle makes that feeling more realistic. The buckle is very secure and even with my very tiny wrists I couldn’t remove my hands by sliding them out. I would say though if you have very large wrists then these might be to tight as it’s not a large buckle and strap so definitely measure your wrists first before purchasing.

The design being all black is perfect. I would only pick black as I feel it goes with most things and I do like it to match my underwear which is mostly black fetish wear. There is a slight pattern to the outer fabric but not as noticeable as the pictures make out which I think is another good thing as a man could easily use them.

The chain in the middle was the biggest surprise for me. I wasn’t planning on keeping this chain as to past experience they are usually useless but this one is pretty good. It doesn’t look like it would break easy. I did give it a slight pull when wearing them and it stayed attached. I didn’t test the safety realise out so I can’t comment on that but it does look easy to realise if you needed to.

I’m definitely going to purchase the matching ankle restraints however if you have very skinny ankles these fit them to so worth trying out before purchasing another set if you aren’t planning to use both sets at once.

Pros: Comfort, size and chain

Cons: Nothing

Bottom Line: A bargain price for a decent set of wrist restraints.

(Out of 5)
Design   :star::star::star::star::star:
Ease of use   :star::star::star::star::star:
Quality   :star::star::star::star::star:
Pleasure   :star::star::star::star::star:
Value   :star::star::star::star::star:
Overall Rating   :star::star::star::star::star:
5 Likes

by @Dannyh0198 on 08/03/2022
Lovehoney Plus Size Black Wet Look Elbow-Length Gloves

(Suggested size 200x265)

Awesome look, but sizing is questionable, and material is of poor quality.

Bought these gloves for my partner as I love the wet look on a lady and the looks did not disappoint.

The wet look is something that appeals to me, and the look of these gloves compliment a number of wet look outfits also purchased from LH.

In terms of fitting, my partner is a size 18 and therefore we chose the ‘One Size Queen’ which is supposed to fit between a 18 and 24. These gloves were a snug fit for a lady of size 18 and therefore, any lady who is over a size 18 would seriously struggle to get these on.

The material was a real disappointment. Although the website states the gloves are made from a wet look fabric, the fabric allows liquids to pass through it. So if you are looking to apply lube or baby oil with these gloves on it will just seep through to the skin. No what we were hoping for.

At £9.99 the gloves are not bad value for money, but as previously described they only provide a look as opposed to a practical use.

Overall Rating: 2 out of 5 stars

Pros: A very sexy look. Wet look is one of my favourites.

Cons: The material allows lubes and baby oil to pass through it.

Bottom Line: A nice product but can only be used for looks. Applying lube is a no go.

(Out of 5)
Design   :star::star::star::star:
Value   :star::star::star:
Quality   :star::star:
Fit   :star::star::star:
Sexiness   :star::star:
Overall Rating   :star::star:
1 Like

by @Dannyh0198 on 08/03/2022
Exposed Access All Areas Wet Look and Mesh Halter Bra Set

A great outfit, however the model pictures do not represent the true look.

Bought this outfit for my partner as we love the crotchless element and the open nipple component of the bra.

As previously stated, we loved the look of the outfit as it was wet look and allowed easy access for nipple play and penetration.

My partner is a size 18 so we bought the L/XL size. The bra fitted fine with plenty of length in the tassels to tie it up. One critique of the bra is that on a plus sized lady it looks nothing like that in the model pictures on the LH website. Perhaps to improve this, a plus sized lady could have modelled this for marketing purposes. In addition to this, there is no mention of the sizing of the model in the description of the product. This is something I have seen on other LH products and find it very useful for fitting and visualisation of the outfit.

The knickers were a snug fit, however that was to be expected as my partner was at the top end of the recommended size. Our favourite aspect of the knickers was the generous size of the crotchless hole. On other crotchless knickers we own, the hole is not large enough and the knickers need re adjusting to gain access.

Overall Rating: 3 out of 5 stars

Pros: Look is very attractive and crotchless hole is generous.

Cons: Lack of plus size modelling obscures the image of this set on a plus size lady.

Bottom Line: A very attractive set, however model does not represent the look on a plus size lady.

(Out of 5)
Design   :star::star::star::star:
Value   :star::star::star::star:
Quality   :star::star::star::star:
Fit   :star::star::star::star:
Sexiness   :star::star::star::star:
Overall Rating   :star::star::star::star:
3 Likes

by @LRLRL, 10/7/2021
Womanizer X Lovehoney Pro40 Rechargeable Clitoral Stimulator

Wife says it’s magical.

I purchased the Womanizer Pro40 as a gift for my wife from another retailer before it was discontinued/made exclusive to LH partnership. The body is hard plastic and decently enough constructed (the tab over the charging port is a tad flimsy), and the silicone head is soft (and removable for cleaning).

After using it the first time her response was that her orgasm from it was the closest to feeling like oral that she’d ever had from a toy - different sensation, but she said the O felt so like it. She’s had a hard time articulating how good it feels, but some key takeaways were that it was unreasonably pleasurable and felt like the orgasm was being sucked out of her. She’s never had any trouble with the Big O herself and said she actually finds herself “fighting against it” a bit as the sensation is so intense. It normally takes her 7-8 minutes of manual stimulation to cum, but she rides the waves with this thing for sometimes 20 minutes before giving in - by virtue of her own resistance, no fault of the Pro40. While the Pro40 has made her squirt (1st and only time), it’s not a regular occurrence for us.

It’s a little ungainly for use with a partner in most positions, but your experience may vary based on anatomy. Even when it does fit, too much movement can break the suction or bump it off the clit. Pairs very nicely with a dildo. It also may take a minute to get yourself situated appropriately for it to act. She finds the controls to be very useful for use. Because the controls are on the underside, it is a little trickier for me to use it on her as a partner. It’s a little noisy, but not so much we’ve ever worried about waking the kids with it (although sometimes the effects of its use are louder than we’d prefer…)

Charge seems to last well - I try to plug it in if we’re planning a longer play session together, but it can go back in the drawer after 2-3 uses and hasn’t ever died on us in use. Has a flashing red light inside the nozzle while charging and goes green when fully charged.

Overall Rating: 5 out of 5 stars

Pros: Very powerful and unique orgasms for her.

Cons: Doesn’t work easily with a partner in most positions.

Bottom Line: INCREDIBLE.

6 Likes

by @Peitho , 7th March 2022
Lovehoney Birthday Cake Flavoured Lubricant 100ml

Twinkie Twinkie Lickable Lube

Practicalities first. The bottle is great, it has an easy to remove tamper seal and then is a really neat, tidy and simple to use pump system that deposits just a small blob of lube onto your hand… or wherever else you want to lube up. Full marks so far.

Onto the taste test and obviously I tried this out first before moving onto oral with my OH. It tastes exactly like the very synthetic supermarket vanilla sponge and artificial cream type goodies. This is not a decadent pâtisserie Victoria Sponge offering, it’s a Twinkie, but you know what, I’m not fussy when it comes to cakes and I quite like them. I’m also a T1 diabetic so that sweet sponge naughtiess without the need to insulin for sugar carbs is quite the treat.

Onto use, at first pump it is almost a gel consistency; it goes on really well and initially is slippy slidey. Unfortunately, it dries out really quickly compared to other water based lubes I use. For oral, this is no problem whatsoever as it’s instantly revitalised with saliva and the only need to reapply is because you’ve licked and sucked every last bit off your cock or pussy of choice but it doesn’t fair so well used as a regular toy lube.

I think if you’re looking for a lube specifically for oral, this is worth a go especially for anyone with a sweet tooth. If you are getting it especially for a fun Birthday treat and for someone to blow the candle, it will go down really well (pun intended). If you’re looking for an all round slip and slide all purpose lube, look elsewhere.

This will certainly get used up by us as I think I’ve become slightly addicted to the taste and my lucky OH will get to celebrate lots of very happy un-Birthday’s (as Alice would say) in the weeks ahead.

Overall Rating: 4 out of 5 stars

Pros: The twinkie, sugar rush taste and good bottle dispenser.

Cons: Dries out rather too fast

Bottom Line: Fun and great for oral, not so good for other purposes.

7 Likes

by @Peitho , 22nd February 2022
Lovehoney Juno Rechargeable Music Activated Knicker Vibrator

Rumble and Writhe with the Rhythm of the Music

First thing’s first, the bullet with this knicker vibe and the remote that drives it are both rechargeable off the same cable which is a big advantage as remotes that need batteries replacing drive me nuts. These are very simple to charge, they both slightly dislodge to poke out of their respective silicone jackets and plug in easily. Both have a light that flashes while charging and remains lit once ready to go.

The shape of the silicone knicker vibe is perfect for me, the bulb end nestles snuggly against my clit and is kept centered by the wings and, for me, all very securely housed in the Lovehoney Mindful Seamless Thong with it’s ideally sized and perfectly positioned built in pocket (which I failed to mention in my review of it as I didn’t have this knicker vibe at the time!) I have lots of this bra set in numerous colours so am prepared for years to come with ready made vibe housing - hooray!

Vibration vise, you have the audio reciever mode activated with a single press of the large button on the remote. Additional presses, take you through the constant vibration mode and the various patterns which include some very good ones if you want to use this as a hand held clit vibe at home which works very well with a finger down each wing for firm contact and the remote either in your other hand or your partner’s. For every setting you have 4 intensity levels controlled by the smaller plus and minus buttons. It’s very neat and well designed. When it is on the audio mode the light on the remote is blue, when on vibe patterns it’s a white light that pulses in time with the vibrations so it’s really easy to tell from the remote what setting you’re on if you’re not the one wearing the vibe. The vibrations for me are excellent. For such a petite bullet they’re incredibly strong and rumbly.

So, outside of the bedroom in real world use… A long press of the large remote button to activate the remote onto audio mode, a blue light comes on and as soon as you then activate your knicker vibe with a press of the button they are synced and rolling - it’s not the easiest thing to go fishing down your knickers to activate it out in public but fear not, I managed.

It says to place the remote (with reciever) near the source of the music… well, secreted within a pocket within my bag in a pub venue with a live band playing but sat nowhere near the speakers or close to the band I’m pleased to say works brilliantly too.

It also says, the battery will last upto 40 minutes… well, on audio mode with strong vibes going whenever the music is playing and subtler vibes but still vibes due to a busy venue when not it was still going strong after an hour… and for the ride home, sorting food and watching TV. I turned it off to go to bed after that but yeh, set to the audio mode (which is my favourite out and about) this bullet vibe in it’s shapely outer wrapping just goes on and on and on. High power constant and intense patterns the life expectancy is shorter but that’s hardly surprising, when the battery in the bullet does get low it goes instantly from full power to switched off there’s no drop in power warning.

A huge advantage wearing it at venues with music playing is that the vibes become much softer and less audible when the surrounding noise drops so if you pop to the ladies fear not as any loud vibrating stops when the sensor notices the volume drop… as long a you take the sensor remote with you! If you don’t you’ll still know what they’re playing as you’ll keep right on buzzing to the bass as the range between the remote and vibe is huge. Sadly, so will anyone else in your local vicinity as the strong vibes are not quiet. We didn’t test the remote’s range when we were out but back home I inadvertently left my bag in the living room when I went out to the kitchen and recieved a full belt buzz when my OH was watching something on TV with a volume change. Tapping the remote’s sensor when it’s in it’s audio mode or your OH giving it a stern talking to or suggesting dirty deeds also results in powerful focused vibes.

For a lot of toys I keep their boxes to store them and their chargers in. The box here is not all that special but you are provided with an ideally sized petite but sturdy storage pouch which perfectly holds the vibe and the remote with the little but fully comprehensive instruction manual working as a divider between the two silicone casings as well as also housing their charging cable so this is where mine now live when not in use and take up very little storage space which is ideal.

This is definitely my top choice of out and about play thing now, though can obviously also be combined with vibrating eggs or jiggle balls in addition. If your OH wants to take control to tease and tantalise with patterns they can with the remote but I very much enjoy just getting into the music on a night out with a whole new level of enjoyment and my OH can still tap out a morse code message to my clit to grab my attention when required.

Full marks for this one.

Pros: Stays perfectly in place when pocketed, great vibes, great range on remote, audio sensor works well.

Cons: The stronger vibes are loud so not suitable for quiet venues.

Bottom Line: I have a whole new level of music appreciation. Thumbs up :+1:t2:.

10 Likes

Amazing feeling masturbator

Blowmotion Real Feel Rechargeable
Vibrating Male Masturbator

Review by Peggly on 15 Mar 2022

Having tried a similar product once before, but quite some time ago, I was very keen to see how the Blowmotion Vibrating masturbator compared. It wasn’t going to be an apples for apples comparison though as the previous one was a fleshlight copy without vibration. I was sure that the added vibration would be great and it didn’t disappoint. More on that later though.

First I have to give Kudos to Australia Post. Despite having massive issues with Covid and the floods, good old Aus Post managed to deliver the standard parcel post package (not express) in under a week from Queensland to Victoria.

Opening the discreet postage boxing revealed the very nicely presented Blowmotion box. A large amount of the packaging is fully recyclable as well. Aside from the masturbator itself, there was very little else in the box - a charging cable which plugs into a standard USB charger, and a brief instruction manual.

I really liked the look of the unit - it is sleekly styled and the controls are nicely designed and laid out. The feel of the sleeve is incredibly soft & supple, and I really like the fact that it wasn’t moulded to look particularly like someones body part, rather being more generic.

I’m going to talk about how fantastic the masturbator felt to use a bit further on, but I need to address a downfall in the design before I go any further. What I’m talking about here is that all the design effort (shape of the housing, softness of the sleeve, placement of the vibrating bullets etc.) has gone into making the product feel great, however, where the design almost completely fails is that there has been no thought put into ease of cleaning.

The major problem here is that the 2 bullets sit in pockets built into the outside of the sleeve. This gives a great feeling while using it, but because the bullets attach to the end cap that has the controls in it via wires, it means that in cleaning, the sleeve has to be removed from the outer case via the narrow end, which is both tricky and counter-intuitive.

An added problem is that both ends of the sleeve are open, meaning any fluid ends up all over the bullet wires and inside the cap that has the controls in it. Thankfully it seems that where the wires enter the control cap they have been sealed, but still its not a great solution. Pulling the sleeve out the wider end of the casing will most likely put strain on the bullet wires and eventually break them. Removing the sleeve for cleaning through the narrow end is quite difficult but still achievable - you need to take your time and be very careful with the sleeve as it is easy to tear. Getting the sleeve back in once cleaned and dried is just as challenging.
A tip here though, that assists in cleaning / keeping it clean is to place a small plastic bag (a zip lock sandwich bag for example) around the [non-entry] end of the sleeve while putting it back in the casing. This is a little tricky but well worth it as it should keep any fluids contained and away from the wires and control cap.
I’ve been pretty detailed here, and it may well have put you off, however, being prepared for a bit of work in cleaning it and knowing it will take a bit of time lets me plan whether to use it or not (which I definitely will be).

O.k. so now the [really] good bit. How it felt.
I really love the feel of the sleeve. The material is sublime. Forgetting about inserting into the sleeve for a minute, I must say that with a little bit of quality water based lube ( I tried Pjur water based from another retailer as LH don’t sell it ) over the outer surface of the sleeve it makes a really nice stimulating massager to tease your genitals - with or without the vibrations.
Speaking of which, having the 2 bullets gives plenty of stimulation with a number of levels of intensity and quite a few patterns ranging from steady on, dots & dashes to waves of various kinds. I certainly found a number of favorites.

On entry into the sleeve it just keeps getting better. It’s tight but giving, asserting a lovely constant pressure, and oh so smooth. The inner of the sleeve does have some texture to it, and you can feel it in all the right ways. The length was absolutely right for me too (I’m about ‘average’ length) and never felt like I was too close to the other end. Once again, the dual vibrating bullets either side of the sleeve give it even more of an amazing feel, and they are pretty quiet too, which is a bonus.

Overall, even though much more thought could have gone in to ease of cleaning, it’s really great & I recommend it.

Pros: The amazing feel of the sleeve and the built in bullets

Cons: Lack of thought on how to make cleaning easy

Bottom Line: Despite the hassle & care needed for cleaning afterwards, really a fantastic feeling toy

(Out of 5)
Design :star::star::star::star::star: * toy usage
Design :star: * toy maintenance
Value :star::star::star::star::star:
Quality :star::star::star::star:
Orgasm Rating :star::star::star::star::star:
Quiet :star::star::star::star:
Vibration Strength :star::star::star::star:
Overall Rating :star::star::star::star:
9 Likes

by @PKH’s OH, 22 Mar 2022
Blowmotion Winged Rechargeable Vibrating Male Masturbator

Intense Stimulation!!

Right out of the box, this toy feels compact and premium. The silicone is very soft and pliable. The wings, as well as the inner nubs and ridges are also soft and flexible. This was my biggest concern, that they would be too firm and uncomfortable, but that was not the case! There is just one button on the back which controls the on/off, 3 vibration speeds, 6 patterns, and travel lock. It’s very responsive to a light press. The charging cord is very thin and flimsy, so I’m a little worried about it lasting the life of the vibrator. If you bump the cord while charging, it will fall off, but it makes a good connection to the vibrator, clicking right into place, just need to store it somewhere I won’t bump it during charging. Also, it does not come with a storage bag. I think if it came with a nice bag and a nicer box and cord, this would feel more like a luxury product.

This is my first vibrating masturbator, and it is extremely stimulating. The vibrations are very strong and intense, even on the lowest setting. I personally prefer the straight vibrations over the patterns. The first time I used it, I made sure to use plenty of lube, since I had read that some reviewers found it uncomfortable, and I didn’t have any discomfort. The second time I used it (the following day), the nubs and ridges were a bit uncomfortable when getting started. At the time I thought maybe I was sore from using it the day before, but I think I didn’t use enough lube. Since then, I’ve been using more lube, and I haven’t felt that discomfort again. My penis is average sized, and the fit is perfect with the adjustable wings. I can do some light stroking with it or just hold it with a tight squeeze. It makes my orgasms very intense. I even feel it down my legs sometimes.

It is not as messy as I expected (based on what some of the other reviewers mentioned). The gap between the tip and winged areas is slightly open, so there is a possibility of spillage, but it hasn’t happened to me yet (while using it standing, sitting, and laying on my back). The toy is pretty easy to clean since you can spread the the flexible wings open and it is safe to submerse in water. I haven’t used it in the shower yet. I’m sure it would make the clean up afterward even quicker, but I wouldn’t want the lube getting rinsed off too early. It can be a little bit of a pain to clean the grooves between all the nubs and ridges when the wings keep trying to close, but overall, not any harder to clean than a Fleshlight.

The vibrations carry right into your hands, which doesn’t bother me, but my wife won’t use it on me because it bothers her hands too much, so I will be enjoying this toy solo. Also, I have to mention that this toy is very loud. It’s louder than all of my wife’s vibrators. The battery seems to last a long time. I’ve only charged it once so far and used it several times. There are some improvements that could be made, but I really enjoy using it, so I’m giving it 5 stars. I wont be using this vibrator every day, but I’m super excited to have my first vibrating toy that is actually designed for a penis!

Pros: Soft and pliable silicone wings, nubs, and ridges. Intense vibrations.

Cons: Flimsy charging cord. No storage bag. Vibrations go up into your hands.

Bottom Line: Make sure to use plenty of lube, and enjoy!!

7 Likes

by @Green_Eyed_Girl , Date of Review
lovehoney Parisienne luxe soft aqua plunge babydoll set

Fairytale romance

I love this babydoll, it really stunning. The colour itself is a pale teal in person and in contrast with the silvery lace it gives a wonderful fairytale effect. The fabric is with a nice luxury feel and The detail on the dobice is beautiful. I especially liked the incredibly effective semitransparent sections in the lace that show off the coloured under layer on the cups. it just looks really amazing when on.

The length is shorter than other babydolls i own, and it shows off the bottom of my bum. The cups still had a decent amount of space in them with my B’s. but Not so much that it was unwearably loose for me. if your a smaller cup size though, you might want to avoid this one unless your ok with using some sort of bra insert.

True to size, but The bra is very deep so if your a larger size on the bottom than the top and on the upper end of the size bracket (as i am) and (like me) carrying a little weight on your stomach, you might want to consider going for the next size up to accommodate the fact the bodice section does up lower round your ribs than other less shaped babydolls.

The Knickers (though not my size as i am a 20 on the bottom) where very pretty and understated when on. The Ribbons over bum are actually very effective and sexy and the shape was very Comfy to wear.

Pros: Beautiful colour and detail. Nice luxury feel. Well finished. So sexy

Cons: May not fit if you have an A cup. May be Tricky to guess size if your pear shaped

Bottom Line: Gorgeous romantic piece with lovely detail. Real stunner but tricky if you have a small cup size

17 Likes

by @For_Your_Eyes_Only_x , 21/02/22
Lovehoney Parisienne Luxe Soft Aqua Longline Bra and Crotchless Thong

Ooh La La

The Parisienne line by Lovehoney has always been effortlessly elegant, classy, and incredibly sexy so I was very excited to get this set. I received it in a size medium, fitting my size 10 top, 12 bottom and 36C frame.

Comprised of just the longline bra and high waisted thong, this is a simple enough set to slip into and fasten, with the bra having a few rows of hook & eye fastenings to cater to your fit and elasticated panels at the back. The thong is entirely elasticated so also gives a little leeway in sizing, while the bra straps boast adjustable sliders to enable a more snug or looser fit. Overall, the sizing works really well for me; I just make sure I do the “scoop and swoop” method for my boobs to properly fill out the cups.

The aqua is very soft against the skin and adds a pop of colour to my underwear drawers, and the lace and mesh materials work really well together, providing little glimpses of skin underneath. The trim and edging of both pieces fall and climb into the beautiful floral detailing which isn’t only attractive to look at but they shape the waist and draw the eye to the boobs.

I really enjoy the plunging neckline and the straps that fall from the shoulders and into the cleavage. The underwiring is comfortable and the lightly padded cups offer a small amount of support and shaping.

I prefer the back of the thong to the front, although the large panel of lace and mesh does cover the lower tummy and hip area if that’s an area of insecurity.

The thong is crotchless, although very elegantly so, if there is such a thing. When stood you can’t tell, just how I like it. It’s very comfortable and I love how it forms into the thong.

There are 4 satin suspender straps attached (or detached if that’s how you prefer) to the thong which are simple enough to use and are adjustable. I’ve paired this set with black stockings and a nude pair, although do enjoy the look without stockings too which is why I always appreciate detachable straps.

There are a number of loose threads that I’ve had to snip away, mostly from the straps. The quality does appear fine though and made to a high standard despite this.

Pros: colour, materials, design, adjustability

Cons: loose threads, appearance of front of thong

Bottom Line: very chic, classy and effortless. Not perfect but near enough.

14 Likes

by @For_Your_Eyes_Only_x, 26/03/22
Lovehoney Juno Rechargeable Music-Activated Vibrating Butt Plug

The bass is in the booty

Ever take a step back and reflect on how far technology has progressed? The day I received this in the post was one of those days. Who knew I ever needed this, but I do.

Now I can’t quite compare this to similar toys as I’ve frankly never tried a music activated buttplug before, however I do own many a buttplug (which now appear significantly less interesting in comparison). Made of silicone, the plug itself is smooth throughout and very easy to clean. There is a slight taper and insertion is comfortable, with the plug being relatively slim and ideal for newbies to anal play. Anyone with more experience and seeking a fuller feeling, this probably isn’t for you unless you’re here for the novelty and novelty only. I like the blue and how it matches that of the remote.

Before I got started, I gave a quick read-through of the instruction manual and charged the bullet and the remote using the same cable (something I haven’t experienced before but is very handy!). Flashing blue lights indicate charging, and once the light is solid then you’re fully charged and ready to go. Super simple.

I always have music on in my home and immediately wanted to test the music activated function. Without the instructions I think I’d have struggled to navigate my way around a little. I put on some rock music, put the remote near the speaker and inserted the toy. The vibrations are strong! I find there’s a very slight delay but the vibrations certainly vibe along to the beat of the music.

Even when playing music from my phone, the remote picked it up and the music coursed through me. Even better, it picked up when I was talking too, or singing along, which shocked me a little but provided quite a giggle.

I then experimented with the 7 varying patterns without the music and switched between the 4 speeds. There are constant buzzes and regular and irregular patterns. All were very enjoyable and had the desired effect. I find the toy to be rather quiet too for the intensity of vibrations, although the noise doesn’t really matter when the music is playing.

Once finished, the plug was easy to clean, and being waterproof I didn’t worry about water getting in anywhere it shouldn’t. I then left it to dry before popping it, the remote and cable into the storage bag provided.

The 40 minutes of play is great for shorter sessions, although will be being charged regularly to get the most out of it. I’d love to take it somewhere public, just to try, and would’ve therefore hoped for more than 40 minutes. Still worth a go though!

Pros: design, colour, concept, vibrations and speeds, storage bag included

Cons: would like to get more play time out of a full charge

Bottom Line: very fun with plenty of opportunity to experiment.

8 Likes

by @Rob36 , 21/03/22

Lovehoney Juno Rechargeable Music-Activated Vibrating Egg (Product Link)

A toy with an identity crisis!

We were sent this to test in return for an honest review and after a week of trying it out in various situations here are our thoughts.

When we received the email saying this was being sent to us we were intrigued and excited. We’ve never owned anything like this and the thought of a music activated toy put ideas straight into my head. HaRead more about review stating A toy with an identity crisis!

Having read the description we were sent I immediately started planning a ‘test playlist’ of songs, mostly bass heavy as the blurb said this was the best way to get good results, but with a variety of genres. John Deacon’s opening riff on Queens ‘Another One Bites the Dust’ was the first on the list, offering a defined, punchy rhythm. Dizzee Rascals ‘Baseline Junkie’ was an obvious choice, aiming for a fast paced pulsing. Plenty of other tunes from drum & bass to thrash metal were added to a list to give a wide variety of rhythms, speeds and patterns, in the hope that the toy would react differently to each song chosen based on tempo and volume.

When the package arrived (I’ll skip the usual 'discreet packaging, ‘tasteful & well designed box’ bits as I’m sure you’re far more interested in the contents after all) it was immediately opened to put the toy on charge. Easy to do with a simple USB cable and a double ended wire to enable both the toy and remote to be charged at once.

At this point the first hint of an ‘identity crisis’ became apparent. The toy is sold as a ‘vibrating egg’. Now I’ve eaten many an egg in my life, both the shelled variety and a fair few Easter ones too. None are shaped like this. Yes the product detail describes it as a bullet but why then call it an egg, unless said bullet is to be inserted into something egg-shaped? This would actually have been a bloody good idea. Even before inserting it into the OH’s lady parts it was obviously going to be a struggle to provide much internal stimulation given its size. It’s too narrow to provide the usual girth that most vibrators and dildos offer, as well as the majority of standard love eggs, kegel balls and other insertables. It’s also not that long so for most will be too short to reach the G spot and offer sufficient pressure to be classed as a G spot stimulator. It is most definitely a bullet, albeit slightly curved like a long kidney bean rather than cylindrical with a pointy end like most bullets. The silicone covers for both the toy and the remote are easy to remove which makes charging and cleaning a doddle and the string on the remote is just the right length to make wearing it around your neck when out discreet, unless you happen to be wearing a low cut top. In which case just pop it in your pocket or handbag, as it does work up to 8m from the toy and seems to have no problems picking up sound even when out of sight.

With that point well and truly made lets get on to the ‘music activation’ side of things. Another ‘identity crisis’. It doesn’t just react to music, but in fact any noise at all. It reacted to the extractor fan in our bathroom. It reacted to the telephone ringing. It even reacted to the dog barking at the front door when the courier arrived with another delivery. It seems it’s a sound activated device rather than specifically music. Which isn’t necessarily a bad thing, as that actually offers all manner of possible uses, from a nice wake up when your alarm clock starts ringing, to a welcome distraction when the mother-in-law is droning on for hours on speakerphone (although the battery will possibly die before the conversation ends). Unfortunately the toy doesn’t seem to react in the way we’d hoped. There’s no defined change in power associated with louder music or punchier basslines. The vibrations kick in as soon as any sound is detected and whilst loud bass certainly gets a speedier response there doesn’t appear to much of a difference in vibration strength or pattern based on the tempo, volume or style of music you’re playing. The hope that I could get the OH’s juices flowing by popping on Ginuine’s ‘Pony’ and doing a horrendous impersonation of Channing Tatum dancing Magic Mike style faded into obscurity when all that happened was a steady, low power buzz giving her nothing more than a little stimulation, rather than a punchy, throbbing, orgasm inducing, bassline sourced pulsing between her legs as she watched me strut my stuff in a spandex thong.

So why, given our apparent disappointment with this toy have we given it 3 stars instead of the 1 we make out that it deserves?

Because it’s different. And it actually does offer some opportunities for fun and teasing in scenarios it may well not actually be designed for. If you don’t treat it as an egg and use it internally you can have a lot of fun using it as an alternative ‘knicker vibrator’. Just position it over the clit, make sure she’s wearing underwear that will keep it in place and you can have great fun wearing it out and about - bars, restaurants, your local supermarket, the car, the cinema and yes…nightclubs where it will react to music as intended! And if you’re somewhere quiet and still want a little discreet fun then just use it as a remote controlled toy instead of a sound activated one. As it’s waterproof it can also be used in the bath although we’ve not yet tried that.

We really feel that the opportunities for this kind of toy have been missed. If the design was meant to be for an insertable bullet to power the toy then it would make more sense for it to be a standard bullet shape that could fit into an egg shaped device that would offer a larger surface contact area. It could then have also been used inserted into other items - a butt plug, a cock ring, the knicker vibrator idea we used. This would have potentially given it wider appeal as it could have been used by any gender.

The ‘identity crisis’ is clear. It doesn’t seem to fit the label it’s sold under. That doesn’t make it unusable though, just in our opinion slightly flawed. And for the price it’s sold at it’s something that had we bought it, rather than been sent a sample to test, we’d have been very disappointed. It’s well made, don’t get me wrong, just not what we expected.

It will certainly get used by us. But perhaps not in the way the designers intended. As always though we’re grateful for the chance to try something new.

Overall Rating: 3 out of 5 stars

Pros: An interesting idea and a toy that we did find uses for, even if not the intended ones.

Cons: Didn’t fit the description and was too small for the intended job.

Bottom Line: A toy that has it’s uses but the design has missed the intended idea in our minds.

8 Likes

Lovehoney juno rechargable music activated vibrating butt plug

Feel the Beat

This is a really nice little plug with some very fun features, but sadly i want to start with my least favourite thing about it. The battery life is only 40mins. I wish it was longer, I really do, as the music sync feature is just genius and deserves more time to be enjoyed properly. If your ok with the fact its only going to be buzzing for a short time It is worth giving a go in my opinion, because the sync feature is really effective (though you may have to switch it on once you get there to get the max amount of play time).
if your someone who like to plays music when they have a session in bed, this is going to be a real winner though and the short battery life will matter a lot less. Switch the sync on part way through, leave the controller on the bedside table and your laughing.

So, on to the good stuff. The plug was an easy shape to insert and remove, stayed in well and was very comfortable to wear. Its a good size for a first plug as well and has a nice elongated shape, which i enjoyed.
Despite this being much smaller than my regular plug size i still had fun with its vibration settings. its not one that will give a more experienced plug user a stretch, but its music feature is a lot of fun and makes it worth considering.

The vibrations them selves are very nice and have a decent strength range. From a tease that i can just feel to one that made me squirm. Due to the design the vibrations are mostly focused externally though they do travel well along the plug, especially on the higher four settings where you can really feel them internally. They don’t sync up perfectly with the music sadly, and have a slight lag. But its not enough to put me off using it and the way it changes with the track is diverting enough to make me forgive it for not being on the beat.

The Mic is quite directional but sensitive enough to pickup your voice, so if your singing along (or talking loudly in a quieter environment) it will definitely cause the plug to vibrate. the mics range is quite localised so if the music is in the background its less likely to be picked up unless at a decent volume. But if your going clubbing this will be in its element.

Volume wise its amazingly quiet. The two lowest settings are virtually silent, even in a quiet room. Clothed and in a quiet environment you can easily get away with all but the highest setting whilst standing, but if your sitting on a chair they are more noticeable. the lowest two settings where still quiet enough to use when seated. But if your sitting on a hard surface every single setting but the lowest is noticeable (moral of story, bring a cushion). It also has good range and still worked perfectly well 30ft away through two closed doors.

The plus and minus buttons allow you to manually control the intensity of the patterns settings, but the music sync is dictated by whatever’s playing and any sounds loud enough for the mic to pick up. So using the sync in a quieter setting is a bit of a gamble, but any music loud enough to set the toy off will probably cover up the minimal sound of the vibe effectively anyway.

Patterns wise, the selection is pretty simple (but its not really the selling point with this toy so its not a massive negative) that said the various 7 options (steady on, some on/off’s and a few revving patterns) are a nice addition and give you options if you want to use it away from the music. They’re simple to switch between and have 5 intensities each. Although not fancy i did enjoy them and found myself using them from time to time.

The Mic itself is a reasonably size for hiding in a bag or pocket, but its unobtrusively designed enough you could get away with wearing it with a clubbing outfit. I found the silicone lanyard a tad springy and if it bounces around while you dance it will set the vibe off, but it can easily be swapped out for something else or replaced with a clip to attach it to a belt or bag.
it is sensitive enough for the music sync to work if its in a pocket. It will pick up things like your foot steps and anything rubbing against the mic itself though, but it is usable like this if you’d rather not wear it.

Cleaning was easy, despite the plug being in two parts and needing a little fiddling to separate. The mic is wipe down able, but has many holes and is a fiddlier matter as unsurprisingly, its not waterproof. So its one you’ll want to be a tad mindful of when using.

The silicone mic casing is removable and a little flexible, so i was initially concerned how easily it might come out accidentally. But its designed with a good fit snug enough i cant see this being a massive problem.

All in all I liked this toy and i had alot of fun with it. i do wish the battery life was longer, But as someone who is really into music the sync is quirky and a lot of fun, making this a toy i will use again and again.

Pros: Fun, quirky, easy to use, with a good range and very quiet. Nice vibe strength range, comfy when in

Cons: Battery life is only 40mins

Bottom Line: Fun, especially for music in the bedroom. Not enough battery longer teasing sessions but very quiet.

8 Likes

by @Mint-Monster , 03/03/2022
Hitsens 1 Thermo-Reactive Dual Density Silicone Dildo 6.5 Inch

Blue Biggun

Thanks Lovehoney for sending me this thick dick to review.

Unfortunately, the first sample I received had a sticky blob of super glue on the tip that I couldn’t remove no matter how hard I tried. Could be a little accident from the manufacturing as the inner core is obviously glued to the outside when you look as the base. A replacement arrived with no extra splats on the main body this time. It did have a tiny skin tag that was easily removed with tweezers, though. Initial impressions suggests a bit more quality control before unleashing these beasties to the public.

The whole design is on the simple side and doesn’t really stand out compared to the rest of my collection. A seam runs along the middle which isn’t that noticeable. I wouldn’t say these are top tier materials, either. Kinda cheap and cheerful with an industrial vibe to it. Still has that smooth silicone finish, though. For what you get, at least it’s not overpriced.

The Silexpan interior certainly gives it an interesting feel when you squeeze it. Like there’s soft clay or dough stored inside. When bending it, you can see a slightly lumpy texture under the skin. Oddly, the consistency makes it kind of hard and squashy at the same time? For example, if you hit it against your palm it feels solid with no bounce. I think you could knock someone out with it! But then you can also flex it around before it pops back to a straight phallus. It’s also heavy for its size. My dildo always seems to have a mild dent on the shaft. There may be a way to mold it out and change shape, but I haven’t figured it out yet. I don’t notice it during use, anyway. The thin, flimsy base makes it difficult to hold on to and control. It’s also distracting to feel the inner core gap between your fingers when you touch the circular base underneath where it’s been glued. Luckily, it doesn’t get in the way of other clit toys - not even my massive wand head.

The other special feature of this dildo is that it reacts to heat. 30 seconds in the microwave will make it a bit more pliable - oh, and toastier. I actually prefer to heat my toys up before use so I appreciate this short cut. The height fits perfectly in my microwave when it’s standing up. You can also boil it, but this just seems like more work to me. I don’t think warming makes a huge difference to the bendiness. A bit more flexible and squishy but still firm during use. At least it’s nice to keep hold of when the bedroom is chilly. You don’t have to worry about burns since the material loses heat quickly starting from the head which can be a good or bad thing depending on how you prefer temperature play.

As you can guess by looking at it, this is a girthy guy which may require a bit more patience and lube to get the thing inserted. The prominent head pops in and out almost like a knot which can be “hooky” at times. I wouldn’t call it a fast thruster due to this in addition with the firmness and size. More of a slow mover. I enjoy taking the head the most so I tend to keep thrusts shallow to get the most out of it. Still filling overall. However, the rest of the shaft is pretty plain and a tad boring. Sure the size pressure is there, but some more texture would have been welcome. On the plus side, it lubes and cleans very easily with little need to reapply solution. The only gap is the ring under the base that you may need to scrub in between. It’s also a bit of a lint and fingerprint magnet.

For my earlier gripes about the thin base, the suction cup stuck really well on my shower wall. Its straight shape meant I had to work on my position for a more comfortable session. Basically a right angle ride. Again, it was better to take it slowly so maybe that’s why it held up so effectively? While it seems bendy in the hand, that’s still going to have more strength than your holes. Probably the reason it feels so shafty when inserted. At the end of the day I’d still consider this a straight dildo despite its special inner core. Other dual density toys are more forgiving as they usually have a hard centre with a mushy coat. But this one is like a sausage roll - soft on the inside with a firmer layer around it. Just when you think it will be obedient to your every move, it will stubbornly resist.

Overall, it’s not bad. It just may not be what you’re looking for - especially as a beginner. Or even as someone who prefers cushier materials. A firm, thick dick that you can warm? Go ahead. If not, there are plenty of other toys out there. I’m just not sure how many you can safely stick in the microwave.

Overall Rating: 4/5

Pros: Girthy. Easy to clean. Lubes up well. Warmable. Price. Suction cup.

Cons: Flimsy base. Always feels unforgiving during use. Loses heat quickly. Plain shaft.

Bottom Line: A decent girthy plaything for the price. However, it’s not the most agreeable due to materials.

8 Likes

by @PKH, 03 Apr 2022
Lelo HEX Original Latex Condoms (36 Count)

Comfy Luxe Condoms

We really like these condoms. My husband always wears a condom for piv sex and typically prefers Trojan. I had been wanting to try these Lelo Hex condoms for a while because they looked fun, but they were a little pricy, so I finally got a 36-pack when they were on sale, plus I had an additional discount code. They wound up being cheaper per condom than the packs we usually buy at the grocery store.

From my female perspective - They’re lubricated well, so he can slip into me easily. The hexagon pattern on the condoms provides some friction, similar to textured condoms (ribbed, dotted, etc). The white individual wrappers and box they come in, while stylish, are still quite plain and discreet. The box opens in a way that the unused condoms can be neatly stored without taking up a lot of space.

From his perspective - I have an average sized penis, and the fit is good. They’re easy to put on just like any other condom. They have a good stretch, so they haven’t felt too tight at all, and they’re not loose either (like flared condoms that are wider at the head sometimes feel loose). The condoms have just the right amount of lubrication on the outside of the condom to be perfectly slippery and smooth, as well as on the inside of the condom to enhance my experience without needing to add extra lube inside the condom like I usually do. The condoms don’t have a strong smell, and I’ve noticed that they don’t leave behind residue after removing them (sometimes other condoms feel like they leave a coat of lube on my penis after taking them off).

Right after we first tried them out and liked them, we picked up another couple packs while they were still on sale so we’d have some back ups since we fly through condoms. Definitely recommend giving these condoms a try when they go on sale!!

Pros: The lubrication and hexagon texture feel great for both of us. Discreet box and wrapper.

Cons: A little expensive to buy at full price (this is the only con in my opinion)…

Bottom Line: Worth a try if you can get it on sale!

5 Likes

by @Peitho , 5th April 2022
Lovehoney Juno Rechargeable Music Activated Vibrating Egg

Occasionally Size Does Matter

I am a very lucky girl, I have both the Juno Knicker Vibe and this Juno Egg so I thought I’d make this review about the specifics of the Egg but also how well the different Juno toys work together.

The Egg first; charging is very simple. The toy comes with a split USB cable that plugs in very easily to the bullet of the Egg and the side of the remote when you just slightly pull down their little silicone jackets and they charge simultaneously from the one USB point. I love this and very much favour toys and devices that have rechargeable remotes as it makes life so much easier - wish my car key and it’s tile fob were rechargeable! While charging, both the remote and the bullet flash and once fully charged remain lit.

To activate the toy, again it is very easy. A long press of the large remote button to activate the remote onto audio mode, a blue light comes on and as soon as you then activate your Egg’s bullet vibe with a press of the button they are synced. Pop it in and you’re good to go. On audio mode the light on the remote is blue; further presses on the button take you to a constant vibe and then patterns consisting of pulses and revving, the light on the remote is then white and flashes in time to the pattern so if the person controlling it isn’t the person using it they still know what is going on. All the patterns’ strengths can be adjusted by the plus and minus button on the remote and stay set to whatever strength you’ve selected as you cycle through the patterns. The bullet has powerful vibes for it’s size. All good so far.

The casing of the Egg is where I’m slightly let down. Now this is my fault for not checking the size specifications but I’m greedy and I like to feel filled. This is a very narrow “egg”. It is a nice silicone material and the retrieval cord works well but I just want it to be significantly bigger. Having said that, it would make it an excellent choice for someone new to toys who wants to wear something not too imposing out.

Now in use, I am definitely a big fan of the audio mode - I like not having a regular pattern and instead reacting to what is going on around me. Initially I was just wearing it around the house and for starters I will say that it drastically improves having to do the housework. Certainly makes the to and fro of the vacuum cleaner a lot more fun as you push it back and forth while wearing the remote. With music playing, yes, there is a slight delay but I’m okay with this and in a busy bar or music venue it is a lot less noticeable than with music playing at home.

These types of toys are okay for around the house and running short errands but I’m never going to climax from an Egg and their real appeal is for out and about foreplay and setting the mood for when you get home. This is where the Juno toys also work really well together. One remote can be synced to multiple toys so I can wear both the Egg and the Knicker Vibe out to local bars and my OH can control both from one remote giving a fully rounded internal and external experience. I do rather feel I should get the cock ring as well so my OH can feel the fun too!

The Egg being internal is significantly quieter in use than the Knicker Vibe so can be used with less background noise though it is still not silent and you might struggle with the stronger vibes in a quiet restaurant but in a busy bar crack on with no worries with either option.

Once done, clean up is simple. The bullet is waterproof and both silicone jackets are easy to remove for a quick scrub. Once dry, the little bag that comes with the toy is sturdy and the perfect size for the Egg, the remote, their charging cable and the little instruction leaflet. Ideal and not very space consuming.

Overall, I love the working and the concept of this Egg. The noise activation mode is great, definitely my favourite mode and lasts, at least from my testing, much, much longer than the 40 minutes stated. The syncing has never failed for me and the remote’s range is still good a couple of rooms away however it still isn’t my Egg of choice because it is just too small for me. If you want to try one of the Juno toys I’m afraid my recommendation is the Knicker Vibe which has become my favourite night out toy and is also the perfect clitoral vibe shape at home which I’m afraid the Egg is not.

Pros: Great range, excellent battery life on audio mode and a lot of fun to use.

Cons: Too small.

Bottom Line: A great concept that works well but isn’t as effective as the Juno Knicker Vibe.

See my Juno’s rocking out to 5FDP here!

5 Likes

by @Peitho , 1st March 2022
Lovehoney Joy Roller Rechargeable Double Ended Vibrating Massager

Two for the Price of One!

I can see how this can be marketed as a sensual massage leading into a great vibrator session but for me that’s not the case. For me this is two very different products, both are excellent in their own right but very different. They just happen to come linked together so you need less storage space.

First impressions - The packaging is functional with full comprehensive instructions written on the box. The toy’s silicone feels good quality and the roller balls move completely freely and securely.

To charge the toy is relatively straight forward, it comes with a magnetic USB charger which sadly doesn’t have the strongest magnets leading to a tendency to lean off to one side and lose the connection if not carefully positioned. While charging the roller ball button flashes blue and once fully charged remains constantly lit.

The controls for this toy are incredibly easy to work out. There is a button with an arrow pointing towards the massage roller balls that operates the vibrations for them and a different button above pointing to the shaft to operate the vibrations there. Very logical, very easy. Both sets have three intensities of constant vibration and six patterns so something for everyone. It does have to be said though they are not quiet but even just in the hand they are strong.

The Massager is a Y-shaped handheld roller, I’ve used similar non-Y-shaped ones before marketed both as devices to reduce muscle pain and stiffness and also to reduce the appearance of cellulite and I can say this is much better than all the similar ones I’ve used before. This is great for releasing muscle tension and stiffness in my neck and shoulders and feels wonderful running over them (and admittedly feels very good running over boobs too!) In addition, used on my back and very firmly on thighs it really does get in there and pull the subcutaneous soft tissue, be that muscle or fat, up and in; the silicone holds the skin really well which makes it work so much better than wooden or hard plastic similar devices on sale. If you are using this as a sensual massage tool with your partner I can see the vibrations adding a tactile element but for actual massage I must say I tend to leave the roller ball vibrations off. It simply doesn’t need them to work really well and I actually prefer it without. With a partner it doesn’t feel dissimilar to a pin wheel action… just better so you could also use it like that.

Onto element two, the vibrator shaft and My-Oh-My this is way, way better than I was expecting! The vibrations are strong and I mean really delightfully strong, rumbly and penetrating and the roller ball handle turns out to be the perfect shape for really directing the vibrations exactly where I want them. Honestly, so much better than the usual vibrator handle. The shaft is shaped perfectly for me and the ease of placing it firmly against my vagina’s front wall and G-spot is wonderful. Used externally, with the G-Spot area of the shaft against my clitorus it is a very similar sensation to a rechargeable wand. It is that strong. I rarely combine vibrators with my We-Vibe Melt as the Melt tends to overpower any internal vibration but this teams so beautifully with it and they work in perfect combination for powerful, explosive results.

The only tricky element with the vibrator is the inability to press the button to change settings once in place, it is, let’s just say somewhat buried. For me, this is not an issue, I like power and I’m not generally a fan of patterns so first constant vibration externally then switch up to third constant intensity before fully inserting and from there it’s all about manipulating the position and hand rhythm with that perfectly shaped handle to ride out a devine orgasm every time.

Finally, cleaning. This toy is not waterproof, it describes itself as splash proof but to me the shaft appears to be waterproof and I’ve been treating it as such just taking more care over the area where the roller balls connect to the main body. After a good massage, the roller balls do look revolting as the silicone certainly holds skin cells but they clean off really easily so no problems there and a blitz of sex toy cleaner on the shaft and a rinse under the tap and we’re good as new.

The charger connection is a little irritating, the vibes are loud and I do wish the toy was fully waterproof for aquatic fun however these points are not sufficient to remove marks from two truly, truly great tools. I thoroughly recommend both ends of this device, the vibrator is significantly more powerful and effective than some more expensive alternatives I own.

Pros: Rumbly, penetrating wonderful vibes. Massage balls act as a perfect vibe handle. Great Massager too.

Cons: Charger is a bit finicky, rather loud vibes, wish it was fully waterproof though I can see why it’s not.

Bottom Line: A great feeling massage and a powerful, deeply penetrating vibrator - I love both ends.

4 Likes

by @For_Your_Eyes_Only_x, 18/03/22
Lovehoney Vintage Bliss Ivory Crotchless Open-Back Skirted Body

Blissful

With my red hair, pale complexion, and red lippy applied, I knew this body would look great, serving beautiful vintage, classic vibes.

I stepped into the body and pulled it up, finding a slight issue in doing up the hook and eye fastenings. Fiddly, but I do appreciate the adjustability. The thick shoulder straps are also adjustable and the piece is rather stretchy and elasticated everywhere but the bust area.

As a size 10 on top, 12 on bottom, 36C and 5ft6, and receiving the piece in a Medium, the body, mostly, fits very comfortably, with the chest being slightly too small and causing my boobs to spill out the sides. This is with the hook and eye fastenings at the back on the loosest column. Otherwise, the body fits really well.

The cups are padded and give my bust a wonderful boost, and the underwiring gives plenty of support although, again, slightly too small for my boobs.

The lace is very pretty, and I like that it forms into a skirt over a mesh body. The mesh enables a peek at what’s underneath. The pink and white suit each other and appear very delicate, although physically is of great quality.

I adore the back of this piece, with the stretchy corset-style back, the dainty loops, and a very daring but incredibly sexy “bottomless” design.

Crotchless lingerie is very hit and miss for me, and I think I’d have preferred this body to not be crotchless. It ramps up the sex appeal but I feel it’s another element to an already “busy” piece of lingerie that already has a lot going for it. Maybe I’d prefer a poppered crotch instead.

Overall, this probably wont be the most regularly worn item of lingerie I own but it’ll make enough appearances to be well appreciated, and I’d love to have a vintage-style photoshoot to show it off in full.

Pros: colours, materials, general look

Cons: fit is slightly off

Bottom Line: a piece of lingerie that would look great dressed up!

6 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: The Lounge

Lovehoney plus size maid fishnet holdups

Catch of the day

I really liked these stockings. They’re fun, flirty and though a little snug at the band where comfortable to wear.

Im 5ft7in and take a 18/20 in a dress. Ive got an inner leg measurement of 31”/ 79cm
I wore them low on thigh and found (unlike other hold ups I’ve tried) they stayed up well. Remaining stubbornly in place despite me doing my best to shake them off. Possibly due to having a good depth of band on the top, which kept them from rolling down. When on, They Look really nice. i especially liked the lace ruffle which is very eye catching and soft against the skin, though i was a little disappointed by the tiny size of the bow and felt it could have been bigger.

The Fishnet was a nice size, the diamond shapes are quite small and the netting reasonably chunky. Meaning it didn’t get the annoying diamonds shaped bulges as i have on other occasions I’ve tried fishnets. Overall they just made my legs look really sleek and sexy.

They definitely fit the theme well looks wise, but would also be suitable for wearing with normal lingerie, as the lacey tops are attractive without being too over the top. If you want them for roleplay i think they’re a really good option, as they’d also look nice with a suspender belt attached.

The quality felt good. The lace is lovely and soft, and the fishnets are nice against the skin without feeling flimsy. Im a bit of a klutz when it comes to tights and stockings, but haven’t managed to tear them when putting them on so far. So they’re reasonably durable as well.

Overall, I really liked this set. they’re a lot of fun, comfortable, actually stay up and are Definitely ones i will be wearing again.

Pros: Fun, Sexy and stay up well. Comfortable to wear, nice quality and Fit well.

Cons: Bow could have been a little bigger

Bottom Line: A really nice pair of stockings that i will be using again and again.

Ps. I jumped around the bedroom wearing these just to see how well they stayed up. so can safely say they actually do what they say on the tin.

7 Likes