My Reviews

by @For_Your_Eyes_Only_x, 26/03/22
Lovehoney Juno Rechargeable Music-Activated Vibrating Butt Plug

The bass is in the booty

Ever take a step back and reflect on how far technology has progressed? The day I received this in the post was one of those days. Who knew I ever needed this, but I do.

Now I can’t quite compare this to similar toys as I’ve frankly never tried a music activated buttplug before, however I do own many a buttplug (which now appear significantly less interesting in comparison). Made of silicone, the plug itself is smooth throughout and very easy to clean. There is a slight taper and insertion is comfortable, with the plug being relatively slim and ideal for newbies to anal play. Anyone with more experience and seeking a fuller feeling, this probably isn’t for you unless you’re here for the novelty and novelty only. I like the blue and how it matches that of the remote.

Before I got started, I gave a quick read-through of the instruction manual and charged the bullet and the remote using the same cable (something I haven’t experienced before but is very handy!). Flashing blue lights indicate charging, and once the light is solid then you’re fully charged and ready to go. Super simple.

I always have music on in my home and immediately wanted to test the music activated function. Without the instructions I think I’d have struggled to navigate my way around a little. I put on some rock music, put the remote near the speaker and inserted the toy. The vibrations are strong! I find there’s a very slight delay but the vibrations certainly vibe along to the beat of the music.

Even when playing music from my phone, the remote picked it up and the music coursed through me. Even better, it picked up when I was talking too, or singing along, which shocked me a little but provided quite a giggle.

I then experimented with the 7 varying patterns without the music and switched between the 4 speeds. There are constant buzzes and regular and irregular patterns. All were very enjoyable and had the desired effect. I find the toy to be rather quiet too for the intensity of vibrations, although the noise doesn’t really matter when the music is playing.

Once finished, the plug was easy to clean, and being waterproof I didn’t worry about water getting in anywhere it shouldn’t. I then left it to dry before popping it, the remote and cable into the storage bag provided.

The 40 minutes of play is great for shorter sessions, although will be being charged regularly to get the most out of it. I’d love to take it somewhere public, just to try, and would’ve therefore hoped for more than 40 minutes. Still worth a go though!

Overall Rating: 4 out of 5 stars

Pros: design, colour, concept, vibrations and speeds, storage bag included

Cons: would like to get more play time out of a full charge

Bottom Line: very fun with plenty of opportunity to experiment.

8 Likes