My Reviews

by @HappytoBeHere, 05/16/22
Magic Wand Mini Rechargeable Extra Powerful Cordless Vibrator

What a Beast. No Additional Toys Necessary.

Disclosure: This was sent to me by Lovehoney to test and are my own personal opinions!

Packaging: The Magic Wand Mini was packaged in a nice box with details as to the contents. It is not as discrete as most toy boxes I have seen in past, so don’t think that you will be hiding what’s inside from your friends on the toybox alone!! It is well packed on the inside and you receive the vibrator, an instruction manual and a charging cable.

Design: The design of this is perfect for pleasure. We have never had a Magic Wand before, but the mini was a great size as the bulb is not so large that it is in the way. The vibrator includes a power button, a vibration intensity buttons. The intensity has three settings: low, medium and high. Keep in mind, the low setting is already intense by all get out, so good luck with the top intensity!!! I do know that other Magic Wands have a chord to plug into the wall, so it is super convenient that this one is battery charged, which allows for play wherever!

Pleasure: This toy really knocks it out of the park. It is extremely simple with the 3 intensity settings and the on and off button. Simple is nice, with alot of the toys being very complex now days. Annnndddd with it being super intense, you definitely get the bang for your buck. The battery life is actually quite good with this toy, but I would be surprised if you can last long enough for charge to be an issue!

Quality: This toy is extremely robust; the base is made of quality plastic. There are also nice silicone buttons and the overall feel of the device just screams quality. The silicone nub at the top is well made and there is no worry that it will ever wear out. It is not waterproof so don’t use this in the shower!

Value: For the listed $99.99, this toy is a steal. I am a big fan of the Womanizer, which is a bit pricier, but this toy is way more versatile and can be used for both single and partner play. Plus it is a super high quality, robust machine and you will have this at the top of your drawer for a long time!

Overall Rating: 5 out of 5 stars

Pros: High intensity, high versatility with battery power

Cons: None

Bottom Line: This beast better be at the top of your wishlist!

(Out of 5)
Design  :star::star::star::star::star:
Value  :star::star::star::star::star:
Quality  :star::star::star::star::star:
Ease of Use  :star::star::star::star::star:
Orgasm  :star::star::star::star::star:
Overall  :star::star::star::star::star:

5 Likes