My Reviews

by @Green_Eyed_Girl , Date of Review
lovehoney plus size white and red bow top stockings

Too close for comfort

They have a very “sailor moon” look too them, but i can see them being fun for school girl or nurse roleplay as well. The bow is very pretty, with a nice silky shine. Its also a good size and it very eye catching just above the knee. It looks really good against the opaque white of the nylon too which has a nice solid colour and is very comfortable against the skin.

I Was surprised by the Elasticated band, especially considering they’re not labeled as holdups. Im 5ft7in and take a 18/20 in a dress. Ive got an inner leg measurement of 31”/ 79cm. I wore them low on the thigh and found that the band was still rather tight (my thigh measure about 24”/61cm at this point) which was frustrating. They did fit nicely through the rest of the leg though and around the toes, but the band cut in, which i felt spoilt the look as i prefer my suspender stockings to be sleeker over the leg.

Despite being elasticated at the top, These are definitely going to require a suspender belt as they did roll down my leg when left to their own devices.

If have smaller thighs than myself, i can see these being fun for some rp. But personally, though they’re very pretty, they just didn’t fit brilliantly.

Overall Rating: 2 out of 5 stars

Pros: Very pretty and feminine. Bow is a real eye catcher

Cons: Elasticated band at top was tight and unneeded as not sold as holdups.Rolled down without suspenders

Bottom Line: Very pretty but didn’t fit well. Elastic seems unnessisary in suspender stockings.

3 Likes

Ok, i know this one looks weird. I got it out of the box and my first thought was “how am i supposed to use this?”, Its design is actually very clever though and i have used it an awful lot since i first got it as it is just the best foreplay toy.

by @Green_Eyed_Girl , Date of Review
Lovehoney daydream rechargeable clitoral vibrator

A sweet surprise

I wasn’t quite sure what to make of this toy, as its quite an unusual shape, but to my pleasant surprise i actually really enjoyed using it. The shape, though unorthodox, is actually very easy to hold. I also really hope they keep using this silicone, because i just love the feel.

lovehoneys silicone is always great, Silky and generally very nice to use. But the silicone on this toy is even better than the usual stuff. Its got this amazing satiny feel to it that is actually rather skin like. It feels amazingly good against my skin and coupled with the shape, which has both a good surface area and an easy handhold, makes it a wonderful toy for foreplay. this is officially my new favourite breast toy. the vibrations coupled with the texture of the silicone just feel wonderful against the breasts.

Though rather whimsical, the shape is actually surprisingly good to use. the “foot” part is very easy to hold like a handle or slip between the fingers for extra stability and makes massaging motions really simple. Its also one i found you can clamp between your legs quite nicely too.
I personally found the flat head quite hard to hit my clit with, but its an excellent warm up toy and one i can see being a lot of fun for teasing and edging as well.

Vibration wise, its reasonably strong but the highest speed is a little buzzy. Im quite sensitive to buzzy vibes, so found this a bit numbing for me, Meaning this isn’t a vibe i can climax with easily. The other two speeds are reasonably rumbly though and feel very nice. The vibrations also didn’t travel into my hand And are quiet enough that you wont hear it through a door.
Its also a good size for throwing into luggage and its pretty innocuous looking due to the shape. I could easily keep it on a shelf without anyone realising what it was.

The Patterns are actually pretty good. Theres a nice mix of on/off’s, dot dot dash types and two very nice revving ones too. Meaning theres a reasonable variety, even if there are only 6 to choose from. I did also like that the purple light flashed differently depending on the pattern, which is useful if your using this with a partner.

I did, admittedly, struggle to turn the toy on the first time and had to turn the travel lock on and off before i worked out how to do it. But since then I’ve had no issue, so its possible this is intentional to prevent it turning on during postage.

The vibe is mostly smooth and easy to clean, though you do have to make sure to give the shapes at the bottom of the foot a little extra attention.

All in all this is a toy i really liked. Though its not a toy that will make me cum hard, Its definitely one i will be using regularly. If you want a toy for foreplay, its a fun option that is different. Definitely One i would buy again if it broke.

Overall Rating: 4 out of 5 stars

Pros: : Easy to use shape, excellent silicone, wonderful for foreplay. Feels amazing against the skin.

Cons: 3rd speed is a little buzzy. Tricky to hit my clit with it, a few more patterns would be nice

Bottom Line: Though it doesn’t make me cum incredibly fast its A brilliant toy for foreplay.

5 Likes

Sexy in red

Review by Deanna32 on 13 Apr 2022

I don’t know why I don’t own more red underwear! After buying this stunning, delicate babydoll I now know I need more red in my life.

This baby doll is stunning and looks so unbelievably sexy on. The fitting is perfect which is rare to find with a one size fits all. I purchased the size 8-16 and I’m bang on in the middle. I wear a size 12 bottom and 10 up top with a large chest. It weren’t to tight and also weren’t baggy in any area. I think the sizing is perfect when they say it will fit anyone from a size 8/16. It was a bit longer on me then shown in the model but I’m tiny, 5ft so that’s expected. It doesn’t hang near my bum cheeks like the model but further down near my thigh.
What I really liked most about this babydoll is that even though there is no actual padding or support in the cups it felt very supportive due to the thick red band which runs underneath the boobs. That really holds them in place and the pattern around the chest area is thick so you feel very supported and I wasn’t concerned about anything falling out. The detail in the chest area is also very pretty with lots of detail going into the flowers and that makes the chest area not very see through. It has nice good straps which can be haltered and the hook and eye clasp has 4 hooks so you can get a perfect fit at the back. Then finally to top it all of in between the cleavage you have the loveHoney logo which makes it feel sort of cute
The skirt area feels lovely to touch and just falls down like silk. The bottom half to this baby doll is quite see through but with out giving to much away. Then comes the cute adjustable thong which matches mainly the top half of the baby doll. The thong isn’t see through or crotchless so can easily be worn with anything separately if you wished.

The only negative thing I can think of and this is my own fault, I really wish I bought the red lace hold ups to go with this babydoll because they would have finished this perfect piece of. read lessRead less about review stating Sexy In Red

Product size: Size 8/16

Pros: Everything… colour, design, fit and detail

Cons: Nothing

Bottom Line: Very sexy red babydoll

6 Likes

Wow to the weight

Review by Deanna32 on 24 Apr 2022

This non realistic dildo just hits the spot in every way possible!!
Firstly the weight to this thing is incredible. It’s strong and not flexible so when inserted it just hits the magic spot with out messing around searching for it.
This toy would be perfect for someone who is looking to have a gspot orgasm or for someone who struggles to find it. Once inserted it finds the spot like magic because of the way it’s shaped and curved. I personally found the slim, curved end feels the most amazing.
There is a good amount of weight with this dildo but don’t be put off by that, it doesn’t feel heavy to use and that was my worry when purchasing this toy. The weight really helps when using this toy as you can get a really good grip of it unlike jelly toys this doesn’t get slippy.
The colour of this toys just comes across as a high priced and luxury item and a massive added bonus it comes with its own black bag. The black bag looks very discreet and almost comes across as a make up bag. The bag comes with two compartments to it and I’ve added another smaller dildo for storage.
Because of how solid this toy is I find though I do need a good helping of lube as the bulbed end is thick.
Cleaning is super easy, a quick rinse in the sink or bath and it’s done.
I’m definitely loving the Desire range and can’t wait to buy more of the products.

Bottom Line: Perfect non realistic dildo
Pros: Everything. Colour, weight, shape

5 Likes

by @HappytoBeHere, 04/08/22
Lovehoney Boudoir Belle Navy Blue Quarter Cup Bra Set

Oh My Goodness…

Design: I was completely blown away by the look. This three piece set has a quarter bra, garter and crotchless g-string and all of them mesh together so well, that I am dreaming of the day she wears it again. The fabric / lacey material is nice and soft and pretty high quality too. My SO is 34B 120 lb and 5’1" and the Small fit her spectacularly. The quarter bra is definitely designed for a larger bust, but works well on smaller busts. Finally, the crotchless design allows for complete access and play for solo and with partners wherever/whenever! As marketed, this really would be a good boudoir piece.

Quality: The lace and panty design are well manufactured. A very soft material was used, which make you want to use these more and more! Highly recommended to hand wash these panties or place them on a delicate cycle. However, the fabric seems to be of more substance than other designs.

Pleasure: 5 stars for pleasure here. This crotchless panty is more of an open design which allows for all sorts of play. The quarter bra on top means you really don’t have to take anything off for a full session!

Value: I purchased this on sale for $25. Well worth it, and definitely think it has higher value.

Overall, this receives a Happytobehere 5 stars.

Overall Rating: 5 out of 5 stars

Pros: The look, the feel, high quality, and SEXY

Cons: Quarter cup is slightly large, not enough not to buy it though!

Bottom Line: I was completely blown away by the look. Highly recommend.

(Out of 5)
Design  :star::star::star::star::star:
Value  :star::star::star::star::star:
Quality  :star::star::star::star::star:
Sexiness  :star::star::star::star::star:
Fit  :star::star::star::star:
Overall  :star::star::star::star::star:

7 Likes

by @LovelyLove, 30/05/2023
BASICS SUction Cul Dildo 6 Inch

Best Dildo

This was my first suction cup dildo and it is so worth the money! I was a beginner to this size and found it okay! It took some lube but it was an amazing experience. Wish I had bought it sooner especially for its price. The suction cup is very good. Holds really well on flat surfaces.

Pros: Cheap and Girthy

Cons: Suction cup doesn’t stick to surface unless its cometely flat

Bottom Line: Very good dildo. Worth the money!

3 Likes

by @LovelyLove, 30/04/2022
Skins Natural Latex Condoms (16 Pack)

Decent Condoms

Not too thick but needed extra lube. Smelt somewhat vanillary. Wasn’t the best condom i’ve ever used but not too bad.

Overall Rating: 3 out of 5 stars

Pros: Did it’s job

Cons: Dries a bit sticky

Bottom Line: Does the job but not the best

1 Like

by @LovelyLove, 30/04/2022
KY Jelly Water-Based Lubricant 50ml

Good Lube

A good lube. Does the job and worth the money. Can get a bit sticky at times but overall a good purchase. Definifely helps when using toys, makes things much easier!

Pros: Cheap and cheerful. Doesn’t dry up and keeps lubrication.

Cons: Can get sticky on times

Bottom Line: Worth the money and a good basic lube.

1 Like

by @Bearjamin, 12/05/2022

OhMiBod! BlueMotion Nex | 3

Not quite Lovense

TL;DR: Excellent build quality. Quiet and strong rumbly vibrations, but is let down by the design; only any good in cowgirl position. The app is functionally fine and bluetooth connection is great. The toy and app tries to compete with the Lovense range, but fails to surpass it.

First impressions were pretty good! The toy is a deep bold blue and comes nicely packaged with quick start guide and a silky white drawstring storage pouch with OhMiBod branding. There’s a proprietary magnetic charging cable that will fit any USB Type A port on your PC or wall charger adapter. Charging the toy is super simple; the cable just magnetically sticks in place on the two metal contacts on the top of the toy. There is a flashing blue light when plugged in, and it takes about 1.5 hours to fully charge. I quite like these style chargers, they are much easier than the ‘pierce-the-silicone’ type charging ports, if you know what I mean. Despite the metal charging contacts on the outside, the toy is fully waterproof. I can’t see me using it in the bath, but at least it makes it easy to clean.

The toy has a smooth and silky feeling silicone and is about 10cm long with a 3.2cm diameter ring. I’ve found other cock ring toys to be quite stiff and too constricting for me, but thankfully the silicone is very soft and flexible, allowing the ring to easily stretch and is quite comfortable while also still doing it’s job!

The vibrator end of the toy has a wide and ripple textured paddle that protrudes forward. This design allows for different orientations to be worn to target the right spot on your partner. From the diagrams on the box, I take it that this toy is mostly geared toward a hetro couple. It shows having the vibe on top is good for missionary or cowgirl positions, while having the toy slung underneath your shaft is better for doggy style.

This is great in theory, but in doggy style the toy hangs down due to gravity and doesn’t touch the right bits. I’d have to reach around and press it upwards for it to reach my wife’s clitoris, at which point there’s not much difference to holding any old vibrator while wearing a cock ring. It’s a similar scenario for missionary; the toy at least makes contact this time, but it only lightly touches. I have to use my hand to press it down to get the stronger vibrations. Things work better in cowgirl since she is on top and is pressing against the toy more, and has hands free to position it if needed.

As for the vibrations, they are impressively strong. The motor inside is powerful and ‘rumbly’. It chugs along nicely and feels great unlike other cheaper toys with high pitch ‘buzzy’ motors. It’s pretty quiet considering.

The toy can either be controlled with the button on the top of the toy, or by Bluetooth control via the OhMiBod app. If just using the button, the toy has 5 vibration modes, the first 3 being continuous at differing intensity, while the last 2 are patterns. Using the app is where things get a little more interesting. Music mode will vibrate along to streamed music; Rhythm mode has 6 pre-made vibration patterns; Tap mode records a short loop of any pattern you tap on the app; Touch mode is a 4 quadrant control where left/right is intensity and up/down is pattern speed; and finally Club Vibe mode activates the vibe depending on sound picked up by your phone microphone.

Club vibe mode was quite disappointing. It does pick up external music and sounds, but it doesn’t really follow rhythms unless the music has lots of loud and quiet parts. The vibrations all blur together into a constant. Music mode reacts to the music slightly better as it analyses the music streamed to your device, but unfortunately it only supports Spotify and doesn’t support music locally on your own device. With Tap mode you can save your own patterns and vary the intensity on the fly, and Touch mode only has one pulsing pattern that you can control speed/intensity. These are all okay I guess, but I mostly used the pre-made patterns in rhythm mode. Everything else is just a bit gimmicky. Tap mode could be made much better if you could see a graph of the pattern and could share and browse patterns with other users like the Lovense app.

If you register an account in the app you gain access to chat, video and remote functions with other users for long distance play. I can see how this would be good for some other style of toys in the OhMiBod range, but it’s a bit useless for the blueMotion Nex 3 as it’s not going to do much for you wearing it on your own.

Overall the toy pretty high quality with premium features, but it’s limited in it’s use case by it’s design. It seems that OhMiBod is trying to create an ecosystem like Lovense but aren’t quite there yet. I had some fun with this, but if I lost it, I wouldn’t rush to get another one to replace it. Therefore I wouldn’t personally reccomend this toy. Go check out toys from Lovense instead.

Pros: Excellent build quality. Soft smooth silicone. Ring not too tight but still does its job.

Cons: Doesn’t hit the right spots unless helped manually. App features are mostly a gimmick.

Bottom Line: Can’t recommend. The toy and app tries to compete with the Lovense range, but fails to surpass it.

5 Likes

by @HappytoBeHere, 05/16/22
Magic Wand Mini Rechargeable Extra Powerful Cordless Vibrator

What a Beast. No Additional Toys Necessary.

Disclosure: This was sent to me by Lovehoney to test and are my own personal opinions!

Packaging: The Magic Wand Mini was packaged in a nice box with details as to the contents. It is not as discrete as most toy boxes I have seen in past, so don’t think that you will be hiding what’s inside from your friends on the toybox alone!! It is well packed on the inside and you receive the vibrator, an instruction manual and a charging cable.

Design: The design of this is perfect for pleasure. We have never had a Magic Wand before, but the mini was a great size as the bulb is not so large that it is in the way. The vibrator includes a power button, a vibration intensity buttons. The intensity has three settings: low, medium and high. Keep in mind, the low setting is already intense by all get out, so good luck with the top intensity!!! I do know that other Magic Wands have a chord to plug into the wall, so it is super convenient that this one is battery charged, which allows for play wherever!

Pleasure: This toy really knocks it out of the park. It is extremely simple with the 3 intensity settings and the on and off button. Simple is nice, with alot of the toys being very complex now days. Annnndddd with it being super intense, you definitely get the bang for your buck. The battery life is actually quite good with this toy, but I would be surprised if you can last long enough for charge to be an issue!

Quality: This toy is extremely robust; the base is made of quality plastic. There are also nice silicone buttons and the overall feel of the device just screams quality. The silicone nub at the top is well made and there is no worry that it will ever wear out. It is not waterproof so don’t use this in the shower!

Value: For the listed $99.99, this toy is a steal. I am a big fan of the Womanizer, which is a bit pricier, but this toy is way more versatile and can be used for both single and partner play. Plus it is a super high quality, robust machine and you will have this at the top of your drawer for a long time!

Pros: High intensity, high versatility with battery power

Cons: None

Bottom Line: This beast better be at the top of your wishlist!

(Out of 5)
Design  :star::star::star::star::star:
Value  :star::star::star::star::star:
Quality  :star::star::star::star::star:
Ease of Use  :star::star::star::star::star:
Orgasm  :star::star::star::star::star:
Overall  :star::star::star::star::star:

5 Likes

by @PKH, 03 Jun 2022
Lovehoney Bubblegum Flavored Lubricant 3.4 fl oz

Yum!!!

This is my new favorite flavored lube (also a fan of the LH cherry flavored lube)!! I like using flavored lube when I give my husband blow jobs to slightly mask his natural scent and flavors and to give myself a little treat, and this lube is way better than what I was expecting. They really nailed the bubble gum flavor.

It is a bit sweet, but it really does taste like bubble gum, which I love. I’ve noticed that with some flavored lubes (like Sliquid), the flavor fades pretty quickly, but this one stays bubble gummy all the way through to the end. Because of my connotation with bubble gum flavor, I find myself nibbling a little more than I usually do, which he has been enjoying. This lube also gives a good amount of slip and slide without drying up on me.

Just like all the LH lubes that are 3.4 fl oz (100 ml), the bottles are the perfect size for travel, and the lids seal very well to prevent spills when storing or transporting.

If you like bubble gum flavored things, I think you’ll probably love this lube :)

Pros: Fantastic bubble gum flavor

Cons: Makes me want to chew…

Bottom Line: Highly recommend if you like bubble gum flavored things

6 Likes

by @For_Your_Eyes_Only_x, 28/04/22
Lovehoney Peony Yellow Sheer Mesh and Lace Crotchless Body

And it was all yellow…

This body brings a lovely pop of spring vibrancy to my underwear drawers, with the first thing I noticed upon unwrapping it being the bright, beaming yellow, from the ribbons of the neck tie, to the lace trim, to the mesh skirt, and even to the little adjustable sliders. The colour sits beautifully against my pale skin tone.

It initially felt like a bit of a puzzle when establishing which way round and which bit of ribbon or strap went where, but once I figured it out, it was easy enough to step into the body, tie the ribbons around my neck and then follow up with the ribbons around the waist.

At 5ft6, size 10 on top, 12 bottom and a 36C bust, the One Size body initially felt a little short in length, however after some adjusting of the crotch and the straps across the rear, I found it sat better and more comfortably.

The body is comprised of delicate mesh, lace and ribbon. The materials are soft and gentle against the skin and is made of great quality materials. The bow in the centre of the body is just lovely, and the skirt flows over the hips, shaping and flattering the body but also covering any insecurities that may lay underneath.

I really adore open-backed lingerie and love that this piece provides a decent glimpse of the bum. The ribbons that tie at the neck and the waist appear very elegant although I’m yet to master tying the perfect bow. The ribbons enable the body to be One Size, and the straps that sit over each bum cheek are also adjustable. The entire piece, minus the ribbons, are all elastic too.

The body is also crotchless, which always ramps up the sex appeal of any lingerie piece. It’s positioned well and offers a good view and great access.

Pros: colour, materials, design, stretch

Cons: nothing

Bottom Line: beautiful piece of lingerie with great sex appeal. Sunshine in lingerie form!

9 Likes

by @PKH, 10 Jun 2022
pjur Back Door Silicone Anal Lubricant 3.4 fl oz

A Little Goes a Long Way!

This is our first silicone lube, so we were basically just expecting a lube that would last longer without drying up. What we weren’t expecting was the very liquidy consistency, and that while using it, it is very thin (not that either of those are a problem, it was just our first time trying to get the hang of it).

Until getting this lube, we had only used water-based lubes and hybrid lubes (part water-based and part silicone), so we were surprised that we only need a few drops of the silicone lube to get started and noticed this lube maintains its slick lubrication for quite a long time, without the need to reapply during our anal play sessions. The consistency is much thinner than some of the the thicker and creamy water-based anal lubes that we’re used to. When prepping/stretching out, the water-based lubes we’ve used give a little extra cushion, but then have a tendency to dry up. However, this silicone lube doesn’t seem to dry up much at all, which prevents that dry/friction discomfort! Also, afterward (after wiping myself down), it doesn’t leave behind a sticky or oily feeling or residue.

The twist cap of the bottle is secure when sealed, so you don’t have to worry about it popping off and spilling lube. The way the spout is designed is similar to essential oils I’ve used where the liquid drips out slowly. This prevents too much lube from coming out at once but makes a little bit of a mess on the lip of the drip spout and bottle in general. It’s nice knowing there’s moisturizing jojoba in the ingredients, but we haven’t readily notice anything during use.

Our only con about this lube is the price, but it seems to be great quality and will last a long time considering it will only take a few drips each time. Not sure if this will be our go to anal lube as we do like the way creamy hybrid lubes are a little thicker and give more cushion, but we still do like this silicone lube and would definitely recommend it for anal play!

Pros: Lasts a long time without drying up. Only a few drips provide a good slippery slide.

Cons: Price

Bottom Line: It’s a good slippery silicone lube for anal play!

3 Likes

by @Mint-Monster , 12/06/2022
Le Wand Rechargeable Massage Wand Vibrator

My Wandering Has Ended

After being lucky enough to receive a few small Le Wand testers thanks to Lovehoney, I’ve been overly impressed by the brand’s quality and presentation which attracted me to more of their wares. I already own the LH Mains Wand, but I barely use it since it’s an absolute bastard to clean. Damn those head ridges! While their own smooth version is available, I decided to wait until I got my birthday discount to splash out on the Le Wand instead. So did the branding hold up? Did it deliver? You bet your clit it did!

The overall quality is excellent with a sturdy box that screams “Open me up, Scotty!” Shame on the wand case, though. Well, it’s more of a giant pencil case by how thin it is. I’m sure it will keep dust out, but it isn’t going to protect much. I was hoping it would be more like the faux leather ones the Desire toys come with. To be honest, it’s rare I put it away. It’s usually out on the side and ready for another romp when I need it.

It’s a pity LH don’t offer more colours as they come in a truly beautiful variety on their home soil. I actually wanted the grey version, but unfortunately, it was out of stock the day before I ordered it. Sod’s law, I know. I’m still happy with the white version, though. It looks fresh, clean and feminine with the complementing rose gold edges. Dirt is easier to spot which can make for a more thorough clean, too. It doesn’t like water so I just spray some toy cleaner on a cotton pad and do a quick wipe over the head and body. This is a massive perk as the cleaning effort was what put me off my LH wand and now I have no such excuse. No ridges to worry about, so it’s smooth cleaning all round.

It’s so liberating to not have any wires tying me down. This is the first rechargeable toy I’ve come across that uses a mains plug and not a USB. It also comes with a variety of clip-on adaptors for different outlets and a travel lock in case you wanted to go globetrotting with it. Although, from the sheer size alone it may not be the ideal stowaway. The extra power allows it to be more reliable. This thing just won’t quit and I’ve been using it for ages without it dying on me yet. My clit isn’t a fan of super strong vibes so this probably helps the lifespan. I’m very content with the lower intensities, but even they are pretty vigorous.

The huge smooth head is perfect for broad stimulation and it gets me off very quickly when mixed with the deep, penetrating vibes. Sometimes it can get too intense so I have to adjust it further away from my clit. A little getting used to, but it always ends up hitting my sweet spots just right. Ooof! And those ride-outs can be heaven to boot. The instructions state it shouldn’t be used for more than 15 minutes at a time. Damn! I’m lucky to even last 2 minutes before I need a break so I haven’t had to worry about this limit. The only occasions I’ve struggled is when I’ve already cum hard prior as I’m sadly not built for quick succession multiple orgasms.

I probably don’t need to point out that big toys often make a bigger racket. Well, yeah. It’s a wand level rattle that you’d expect, but you get used to it quickly. I’ve definitely had smaller vibes that sounded way worse. It rumbles ‘n’ growls slightly if you press it against something else like another toy or pubic bone. With that much power you shouldn’t need to put that much pressure on it to do that, though.

Despite the size and weight, it isn’t that cumbersome. I always use it by laying on my back while lifting the tail end so the head rests on me. I’ve never had a cramp from it as I don’t last long enough to get to that point. The neck is the right stiffness and looks way better than the ridgy ones in my opinion.

The controls are easy to understand with the top and bottom buttons increasing/decreasing the intensity and the centre one cycles through the 20 patterns. How many is too many? I guess that depends on the user and what kind you prefer. Going by the guidebook, I’m sure two of them are basically the same? Anyway, I like constants and consistent patterns which are located at the front and back of the selection which leaves a big chunk of the lesser desired 2-in-1 options in the middle. I wish the consistent patterns came after the main constant one as I have to press the button a lot just to get to them. There’s no simple way to identify them either - unless you count the order they come up? No memory chip here, so turning it off will reset the order. Due to the head’s rumbly vibes, it tends to keep shaking between any pauses which pleasantly fills in the gaps of the 2-in-1 patterns so even my fussy clit can still enjoy them. And if by magic; Poof! This wand has turned a major gripe of mine into a minor one.

The higher the intensities reach, the longer it takes to turn off as you have to go all the way back down past the lowest one. I haven’t found a shortcut for this so I could see it being a pain if you needed to quickly switch it off after a powerhouse pummelling. Not so bad for me since I only hover around the lower speeds anyway.

Well, well… There’s no wonder why this wand has won awards. I can safely say that it’s made my LH plug-in version obsolete. It just seems to do everything right. Easy to look after, charge and clean with no wires to worry about? And it guarantees an orgasm faster than I can brush my teeth? Oh, just shut up and take my money already! I never understood the fascination with the big bulky wands until this came along. Now I totally get it (several times a week).

Overall Rating: 5/5

Pros: A breeze to clean. Battery lifespan. Quality. No wires. Looks gorgeous. Broad, rumbly vibes.

Cons: Case feels cheap. Controls. Shame there aren’t more colours on the site. So many patterns.

Bottom Line: Definitely one of my best buys on here. Just makes owning a big ol’ wand that much easier.

11 Likes

by @Mint-Monster , 13/11/2019
Icicles No 48 Medium Glass Flower Butt Plug 3 Inch (discontinued on LH)

Bloom in the Bedroom

After my beginner plug, I felt comfortable enough to move on to something slightly bigger and this seemed to fit the bill in size and shape. Even though this is classed as a medium plug, I still found it easy to use as someone who is quite new to them. It also came in a lovely box (which would make a great gift) and the plug itself is even more pleasing to look at. It’s beautifully crafted out of special pink glass and feels nice in the hands.

Being glass, you can easily add a bit of temperature play to your sessions. I personally like warming my toys and this heats up very well… almost too well sometimes. There have been a few occasions were I’ve left it close to my fan heater (yes, my fault) and it’s been too hot to use so I have to wait for it to cool. This can take a while because the material holds the temperature so well. I suppose that can be a good or bad thing depending on how you look at it.

It’s the classic butt plug shape with added flower power for the base. The tapered tip is great for teasing and gradual penetration. A little lube goes a long way on the smooth glass and there’s little in the way of drag/friction to worry about. The widest part gives a satisfying bit of stretch without feeling too uncomfortable; and once you pass over it - Oh, boy! The plug sits in snugly with no ‘neck’ hanging out and it makes your butthole look adorable. The base is big enough to stop it travelling but not to cut into my butt cheeks, thankfully. I had trouble keeping my first slim plug in, but I’ve had no issues with this slipping out (other than when I sneeze). I can even walk around with it without worrying about it hitting the floor. It can take a little gentle encouragement to get out, but that’s it. No concerns about it getting stuck or anything like that.

This little bloomer goes great with other sex toys or a partner, too. It makes me feel tighter and even small/slim toys get more enjoyment from me when this is added into the mix. When inserted, it will naturally guide anything in your vagina to your G-spot. The only toys I haven’t enjoyed are specific G-spot toys - it just feels like too much pressure for me. There is no give at all so it can feel a little uncomfortable at times if I move in certain ways.

The plug scrubs up well with some toy cleaner and there are no tricky gaps for dirt to get trapped. Of course, it can get a slippery with water/lube due to the material so make sure you hold on tight! It stands up on the base which is great for placing it around or drying it after a wash, too.

For my ‘step-up’ butt-plug, it has filled the role perfectly. The double penetration feeling helps to send me over the edge and it looks good while doing so. It definitely adds a bit of bloom to the bedroom, put it that way.

Overall Rating: 5/5

Pros: Looks gorgeous. Manageable size for newbies. Easy to clean.

Cons: Slippery when wet.

Bottom Line: Great and beautiful step-up plug for me.

6 Likes

by @HappytoBeHere, 03/09/22
Blowmotion Real-Feel Dual-Entrance Vibrating Male Masturbator

Titilatingly Tight Travel Toy Tester!

Disclosure: This was sent to me by Lovehoney to test and is my own personal opinion!

Design: The design of this is perfect for self pleasure. The silicone is soft, but firm enough to provide pleasure. The two different sides allow for variability in feel, and the toy itself is extremely tight. It includes a vibrating setting which has variability in frequency, and surprisingly powerful. The ribs on the inside are very satisfying, which definitely add to the whole package. The only complaint is that the silicone is difficult to clean. The sleeve is a bit hard to remove and install after cleaning, but I do understand why it was designed as it is to be able to give the two options of entry. The outside casing is well built and the vibration settings includes a travel setting, where you can lock off the vibration setting (hold onto the power button for 5 seconds). As someone who has had a vibrator buzzing as luggage is going down the carousel, this is a must!

Pleasure: This toy was quite enjoyable. The vibration was surprisingly very strong, and I am sure that it is possible to have an O by just slipping this on and using the vibration. By using this as a stroker, the sleeve is very tight, so make sure to take your time with this as you probably won’t last long (especially with the vibration on)!

Quality: Since I am just reviewing this after a couple uses, the quality of the material is solid and the toy seems to be built well for all of the different capabilities it has. The sleeve material is well built. The only thing to be careful for is removing and installing the sleeve for cleaning.

Packaging: The packaging for this toy is very discreet. It comes in a nice black box and is well packed such that it is delivered to the owner safely. In the box, you receive the toy, an instruction manual and a charging cable.

Value: For the listed $75, this toy is definitely on the higher end of most toys. However, there are many toys out there that do similar roles for the same price, but do not have any vibration mechanisms. It does include other features like the travel lock and dual entry, which definitely add value to it. I would rate this at a 3-4 out of 5 for value.

Overall, this receives a Happytobehere 5 stars.

Pros: Great for travel, tight for enjoyment and lots of variability

Cons: Cost is a bit high, difficult to clean

TLDR: Great manual stroker, very intense and would highly recommend!

(Out of 5)
Design   :star::star::star::star::star:
Orgasm rating   :star::star::star::star::star:
Quiet   :star::star::star:
Value   :star::star::star:
Quality   :star::star::star::star::star:
Ease of Use   :star::star::star::star::star:
Overall Rating   :star::star::star::star::star:

3 Likes

by @For_Your_Eyes_Only_x, 01/07/22
Escante Sweet Dreams Hot Pink Lace and Mesh Bustier Set with Stockings

Pink to Make Them Wink

At size 10 on top (or 36C), 12 on bottom and 5ft6, I received this set in a size Medium.

The hot pink of the bustier certainly catches your eye but it pairs wonderfully with my pale complexion. The panel of lace down the middle shapes the body and I love the mesh too. It teases at what’s underneath without revealing all, however doesn’t give too much coverage as my nipples were certainly on show! I appreciate the underwire as it not only breaks the set up a little but also gives that bit of support, plus it sat comfortably under my bust and didn’t dig in. All the materials sit softy against the skin and appear of great quality. The shoulder straps are adjustable, as are the suspender straps, and there’s a reasonable amount of stretch throughout the piece.

The thong is nice and simple and matches the set. It does tend to get twisted so I found myself straightening it out after use/before putting on but this wasn’t much trouble at all.

I found the stockings to be the downside of this set as, although they stretched a little, they just didn’t stretch enough and appeared quite short on my legs. I adjusted the straps in a bid to keep them higher on my leg but it just made things a little uncomfortable. However, made of strong stuff as I manhandled and tugged them quite a bit and they held out! Again, this isn’t too big of an issue; I own plenty of other stockings that I can swap these out with.

Pros: colour, design, materials

Cons: stockings

Bottom Line: a very flirty, sexy addition to my underwear collection. Definitely not a subtle piece!

10 Likes

by @tashiaanderson22, 15 Jun 2022
Doc Johnson Bust It Ejaculating Realistic Dildo with Vac-U-Lock 7 Inch

Not for beginners

The realistic feel was one thing I enjoyed about this product , it was a little larger then I expected but was able to use with ease when I used lubricant. Fun shower toy, enjoyed the fact I could stick on my shower wall, with little to no movement due to good suction. Wasn’t able to get into the squirting aspect of the toy, but wouldrecommend using water or a very thin lubricant that way it doesn’t get clogged in the tube. I was able to ride this toy, agian using plenty of lubricant for easy insertion. Definitely would recommend to anyone looking for a realistic toy

I’m going to add after weeks of getting used to, this has become one of my favorite toys, the length and the girth if it girl lemme tell you. When my man was playing around one night testing out some ideas with it, in a matter of a few minutes i came like Niagara falls, it was as if he had just happened to come across a magical buttons up there. Needless to say this fella right here quickly moved up the list.

Pro: The realistic feel was the main thing that I liked about it. Not as awkward in size as I thought.

Cons: The squirting aspect, wasn’t a wide enough tube for thick liquid.

Bottom Line: It was alright, I wouldn’t buy it again, but nice to have in my collection.

(Out of 5)
Design   :star::star::star::star::star:
Value   :star::star::star::star: :star:
easy-to-use   :star::star::star:
orgasm Rating   :star::star::star::star::star:
Quality   :star::star::star::star:
Overall Rating   :star::star::star:
2 Likes

by @For_Your_Eyes_Only_x, 22/06/22
Lovehoney Cookie Dough Lubricant 100ml

Dough-licious

Cookie dough is one of my favourite desserts and so I jumped at the chance to review this lube.

Mr FYEO and I were immediately curious and opened it up. The smell? Undeniably cookie dough, being sweet and chocolatey. The taste? Also very sweet after an initial chemically, “fake” taste. We enjoy using lube for oral, both giving and receiving, and have enjoyed a squeeze of this to keep things even more delicious. The taste and smell lasts the whole session (and after) and kissing Mr FYEO after the deed was done was lovely because he still had the smell in his beard.

We also both use lube regularly for sex and solo play and find it always lasts, although if it does begin to dry out a little a bit of saliva will reactivate it.

The 100ml bottle is handy to keep on the bedside table but also easy to pack away if necessary. Ours sits on the bedside table beside our trusty Enjoy lube.

I personally would prefer a bottle with a pump as I find them easier to grab and use while in the throes of passion, but this squeezy bottle still does the job; it just requires more of a tip and shake when the lube levels are low!

And as for Mr FYEO’s input? “Put in your review that it makes me hungry. Every time we have sex now I just want to eat cookie dough.”

Pros: smell, taste, consistency, size

Cons: would rather have a pump

Bottom Line: a wonderfully tasty addition to all kinds of play!

9 Likes

by @Peitho , 18th July 2022
Agent Provocateur X Lovehoney The Jitterbug Silicone Clitoral Vibrator

This Jitterbug just doesn’t have the Swing for me

It seems I’m a girl more into my Cha-Cha-Cha than my Jitterbugging.

The positives first, there is no question this is a luxury vibe. As a gift the presentation (like all in the Agent Provocateur X Lovehoney range) is spectacular. The cardboard outer went into recycling but the padded zip up box case with moulded segments for toy and cable storage is pure indulgence and will obviously be what I keep this toy in. It’s beautiful.

The feel of the toy before turning on the vibrations is spectacular. It is a liquid silicone with softness and give over a firm inner, again pure luxury and feels devine in my hand.

The control dynamics of the toy are perfection. It is so easy to use. A two second hold on the right button turns it on and further clicks up the intensity through the three levels. A two second hold turns it off again at any stage. The left button dictates the pattern and that sticks with whatever strength you have set on the right. I am a constant vibration girl so I really only need to use the right button. If I do accidentally press the left, a hold of the left button will return it straight to a constant vibration. I love this, it is very cleverly thought out. There is also a very easy to activate travel lock set by holding both buttons together.

Charging again is simple, a magnetic charger with a strong attraction that connects to the toy’s buttons. Easy. Pleasingly, it also has a very long battery life and holds charge well between uses.

Those were the positives. Unfortunately, in use this little bug just doesn’t quite do it for me. The vibrations are focussed in the tips, particularly the heart end so it definitely worked best for me holding the other end and focusing the heart end on my clit. The vibrations are relatively strong but beyond the first tend to feel buzzier than I ideally like on my clit and very buzzy in my hand which is frustrating. Yes, I can get there with the little pebble vibe but it takes a lot more effort for me than with a wand, my suction toys or even a good bullet and the vibrations travelling through my hand annoy me.

And now an additional warning… and this is entirely my fault not the vibe’s…

On my third try with my Jitterbug I was getting frustrated but wanted a result so being completely waterproof I thought screw it, I’m just going to insert it like an egg and use my Melt (which is always charged and to hand) on my clit. Now don’t get me wrong, it was a great combination that worked well until I was done and then the tricky part. I am begging you, don’t insert this vibe vaginally! It is not meant to be inserted of course and it was only a combination of frustration and stupidity that had made me do so. Turns out this little Jitterbug goes in much, much easier than it comes out again! Being kidney shaped rather than egg shaped it catches and does not want to depart. A lot of fiddling and the thankfully easy controls meant I managed to turn the vibrations off while in situ but the little bug was still not departing. After much time and fully relaxed, but we’re talking many hours of getting on with daily life not five minutes of pushing, I managed to pop it out. Please, for the sake of your mental wellbeing don’t be as stupid as me!

In conclusion, it is a luxurious, high quality, cute looking toy that just doesn’t hit quite the right notes for me. Don’t be put off this range by my non glowing review. I also have the Cha-Cha-Cha and I love it, my suggestion, buy that one instead.

Pros: It is a luxury toy, the quality and presentation are superb. Clever control design.

Cons: The vibration through my hand was very strong and the higher strength vibes are buzzy.

Bottom Line: A beautiful gift but for my preferences there are better choices out there. Buy the Cha-Cha-Cha.

7 Likes