My Reviews

by @For_Your_Eyes_Only_x, 22/06/22
Lovehoney Cookie Dough Lubricant 100ml

Dough-licious

Cookie dough is one of my favourite desserts and so I jumped at the chance to review this lube.

Mr FYEO and I were immediately curious and opened it up. The smell? Undeniably cookie dough, being sweet and chocolatey. The taste? Also very sweet after an initial chemically, “fake” taste. We enjoy using lube for oral, both giving and receiving, and have enjoyed a squeeze of this to keep things even more delicious. The taste and smell lasts the whole session (and after) and kissing Mr FYEO after the deed was done was lovely because he still had the smell in his beard.

We also both use lube regularly for sex and solo play and find it always lasts, although if it does begin to dry out a little a bit of saliva will reactivate it.

The 100ml bottle is handy to keep on the bedside table but also easy to pack away if necessary. Ours sits on the bedside table beside our trusty Enjoy lube.

I personally would prefer a bottle with a pump as I find them easier to grab and use while in the throes of passion, but this squeezy bottle still does the job; it just requires more of a tip and shake when the lube levels are low!

And as for Mr FYEO’s input? “Put in your review that it makes me hungry. Every time we have sex now I just want to eat cookie dough.”

Overall Rating: 4 out of 5 stars

Pros: smell, taste, consistency, size

Cons: would rather have a pump

Bottom Line: a wonderfully tasty addition to all kinds of play!

9 Likes