My Reviews

by @Peitho , 6th July 2022
Lovehoney Fierce Tough Love Wet Look Open Crotchless Bra Set

Truly Fierce and So, So Sexy

I adore the Lovehoney Fierce Collection, the fit is always so adjustable, super stretchy and flattering. The make quality is excellent with great material and secure stitching and the style of all the pieces is very me. This is my fifth set from the range so you know I’m a fan however this set trumps all the others - I absolutely love everything about it!

Sizing, I’m a UK 12 - 14 so I’m always split between sizing up to Large or down to Medium and depending on the cut have different pieces from the range in different sizes. With this set I went for Medium (10 - 12) and am very glad I did as the size is perfect on me.

I am a 5’9 pear shape with a 36A chest, small waist and proportionally a much bigger hips and bottom. The bra with this set is both super stretchy and incredibly adjustable. Both the back straps adjust, the shoulder straps adjust and the choker neck adjusts. The wet look material is stretchy but completely opaque and sturdy enough that it doesn’t look stretched like cheap material often does when under strain. The straps are thick quality elastic so lots of stretch there too while not cutting in. The studs are all pressed perfectly and you don’t feel them through the material from the inside. Though I’m the top end of the sizing and tall I didn’t need any of the straps adjusted to their longest setting and the bra sits perfectly, doesn’t ride up or down and perfectly frames my small boobs. I love both the feel and the look of the elastic choker neck, honestly there is no way this bra could be anymore flattering on me.

Now the crotchless knickers, I was initially somewhat dismayed to see they didn’t have the same adjustable straps of the bra - My hips are well above a size 12! However, miracle of miracles when I put them on they fitted comfortably. Again I put it down to the wide elastic straps and all over high quality elastic wet look material. The lower strap digs in a little stopping a completely smooth silhouette but not horribly and certainly not uncomfortably. Did I mention how much I love the Fierce range!

The look overall is fabulous but it not a set for covering up, the crotch area is totally exposed when worn and obviously boobs are out too. For me this works and let’s be honest, if you’re considering this set it probably works for you too. I like open access but still the feeling of straps and slight restraint especially on the collar.

I cannot recommend this set enough, it makes me feel incredible wearing it and boosts my confidence. Amazing set!

Overall Rating: 5 out of 5 stars

Product Size: Medium (10 - 12)

Pros: The cut is so sexy, the materials are top notch and it has adjustability and stretch to fit all.

Cons: Absolutely nothing I would change!

Bottom Line: Superb, so sexy, great fit, stunning set that I feel great in.

15 Likes