My Reviews

by @RacyRosalee, 05/10/22
Lovehoney mon ami Pleasure Air Rose Clitoral Suction Stimulator

Perfect for those less intense sessions

The box is very well designed, and details regarding the toy are very clear.

The toy itself is smaller than I expected, and fits perfectly in the palm of my hand, and the metal base helps to keep it upright, unless you knock it with a bit of force.
It’s also just a really nice, aesthetically-pleasing toy to look at. The design is creative and looks really lovely.

The silicone top, the inner section of the rose, fits snugly enough that it stays in place, but is easy enough to remove for cleaning.

I absolutely appreciated the button design! The power button is raised, whilst the intensity button is indented, meaning you’ll always know which button you’re pressing, even when you can’t see it, while also making it very accessible to more customers!

The power levels didn’t feel different between each other, not until about level 5-6. They aren’t as intense as my other Lovehoney clitoral stimulator, but I’d definitely reach for this one for those slower, less intense sessions. The patterns, while interesting, aren’t really my thing. I don’t get much out of the patterns, and so I don’t use them. I think this toy would’ve been nicer without them.

It’s kinda loud, but honestly I don’t think it’s too big of a deal, I’ve had much louder toys in the past, this one’s tolerable.

I wouldn’t use this by itself, it doesn’t have the right intensity to be a standalone toy for a session, but it’s convenient, and the travel lock helps bring a little piece of mind

Pros: The difference in button textures so I know exactly what I’m pressing! Very accessible!

Cons: Patterns didn’t do much for me

Bottom Line: A cute, accessible little toy to help set the mood and warm up with!

(Out of 5)
Design   :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:
Orgasm Rating   :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart::white_heart:
Quiet   :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart::white_heart:
Ease of Use   :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart:
Value   :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart:
Quality   :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart:
Vibration Strength   :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart::white_heart:
Overall Rating   :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart:
5 Likes