My Reviews

by @For_Your_Eyes_Only_x, 11/12/22
Womanizer Duo 2 Rechargeable Silicone G-Spot and Clitoral Stimulator

Blended Bliss

As a very happy owner and regular user of the Womanizer Duo, I was intrigued to see how the new Duo 2 differed.

Firstly, the Womanizer packaging is always well thought out, detailed with instructions and information to get the best out of your toy. The Duo 2 comes with its own toy bag (always a reason to celebrate if you were to ask me), magnetic charging cable and an alternative head for you to discover the best suited to your body. The box further includes a manual and safety instructions. I always like to keep the Womanizer boxes, however everything just listed, including the toy, can fit into the toy bag provided.

The toy itself, identical to the original Duo, is wonderfully sleek and smooth, made from body-safe silicone which makes for easy-cleaning as well as easy-insertion. I chose the lilac colour, although was spoiled for choice. The toy is non-intimidating in size with the shaft being rather slim and the slightly bulbed head designed to seek and pleasure the g-spot. With a squirt of water-based lube, the toy can be inserted with ease.

The Duo 2 boasts 14 intensities, an additional 2 on top of the Duo’s 12. The vibrations increase steadily with each speed, with the higher intensities leaving me tingling! I sit comfortably around the middle somewhere, although it’s simple to change it up, with the buttons being within easy reach and placed perfectly to control if the toy was in the palm of your hand; your thumb controlling intensities and patterns and your index finger resting on the power button if needs be.

On top of the intensities, there are 10 different patterns, from waves to pulses to constants, quick and slow. I normally opt for a steady constant buzz but I’ve really enjoyed some of the waves. So much fun is in the experimenting and finding what my body responds best to.

The beauty of Womanizer is the Pleasure Air technology. Again, the buttons are easy enough to navigate on top of the toy to control the level of suction you prefer. The head sits comfortably around the clitoris (although I do recommend using lube) then you can lie back and enjoy the blended pleasure from the g-spot and clitoral stimulation.

Once I have orgasmed I become really sensitive so immediately remove any clitoral suction. Womanizer’s Smart Silence function is perfect for this, and something I really admired about the Duo. The Duo 2 also has this technology, so the toy only activates once in contact with the body and stops once removed. Ideal. The Duo 2 has introduced the Afterglow function which I have experimented with. Once you have finished, or maybe if you’re near finishing, one press of the power button and the toy delivers a lower intensity. I’ve tried a few times but my body responds much better to an immediate stop due to the sensitivity. Regardless, it’s a feature that I know others will really benefit from and I’m a little jealous I can’t experience the true beauty of it.

I wouldn’t say this is a quiet toy, although similar to other buzzy friends, the toy gets louder with each intensity, and coupled with the clitoral suction, it’s a double whammy of noise and vibration. The Smart Silence helps, particularly if you need to stop suddenly, but generally I wouldn’t risk using the Duo 2 (or the Duo) with others in the house.

A full charge results in 120 minutes of use… apparently. I’ll hold my hands up and admit to totally losing track of time during play (an ode to the toy I’d say… and an excuse to test again). However, whether 30, 60 or 120 minutes of playtime, the Duo 2 offers plenty of pleasure for that time.

I also haven’t yet experimented with either Duo in the shower, although it’s reassuring to know that I can change up play and do so, with both being entirely waterproof.

The Duos truly have introduced me to the magic of blended orgasms.

Overall Rating: 5 out of 5 stars

Pros: Colour, design, variation in patterns and speeds, suction, smart silence, material, size

Cons: I adore it all, even the Afterglow which doesn’t particularly work for my body personally.

Bottom Line: Amazing. A fun toy to experiment with. You won’t ever get bored with a Duo in your hand.

8 Likes

by @PKH, 17 Dec 2022
Lovehoney Beaded Sensual Glass Dildo 7 Inch

My Beaded Buddy

I’ve had this glass dildo for over a year now, and I still really like it and use it a lot. I can reach orgasm pretty easily with clitoral stimulation just using a vibrator, but this is my go to dildo when I want penetration because it always hits the spot just right. The feeling of firm beads is very stimulating for me. While I’ve inserted the larger bead, I prefer holding the largest bead while penetrating with the smaller end. The shape is very ergonomic, so thrusting it doesn’t wear out my wrists.

I always forget to warm it up before use, so I usually just end up warming it against my skin before inserting it. It usually only takes a minute to really heat up the glass once I get it inside myself, and then I really like how the glass holds my internal temperature. When I pull it out, the beads are noticeably warm when going back in. Being glass, it’s also very easy to clean, and it comes with a little velvety bag, so also easy to store.

I bought this dildo on sale, but even at full price, I feel like it’s a great value for the work it puts in! If I somehow lost it (or broke it), I would be putting in an order to replace it right away. Highly recommend this one!

Pros: Ergonomic shape. Glass - firm, easy to clean, holds internal temperature.

Cons: Can be slippery if you get lube on the end you’re holding.

Bottom Line: Highly recommend this dildo! Great for a first glass toy.

8 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: The Lounge

by @KitKat , 10/14/22
Doc Johnson Large Girthy Realistic Vibrator

Lots-o-fun!

This toy is beginner friendly for those that are interested in trying out some girthy & realistic-looking vibes. It feels very “filling”, the shape is nice (although a bit of curve is always great too :wink: ). The textured veins and head feel lifelike but the vibration intensity is not super strong (compared to some other similar products on the Read more about review stating Lots-o-fun! Size queen approved!

market).

The toy can be a bit challenging to use if you need to change intensity levels multiple times because of how the dial is set up. If you tend to stick to one intensity, it is not much of an issue.

Overall Rating: 4 out of 5 stars

Pros: The size (girth and length).

Cons: The vibration controls are a dial and this toy is not waterproof.

Bottom Line: This is good for someone that is looking for a realistic looking toy with good girth.

4 Likes

by @KitKat, 10/17/22
Lovehoney Fresh Toy Cleaner 8.5 fl. oz

Does the job!

I like this toy cleaner, simple and minimalist. In the past, I’ve tried a lot of toy cleaners and this is a pretty good product. Its easy to use, the spray pump gives a good size quantity of product (minimal “foaminess”)

**Pros:**Minimalist; good quantity of product in the bottle.

**Cons:**N/A

**Bottom Line:**Good value product.

6 Likes

by @KitKat, 10/14/22
Lelo Smart Wand 2 Large Rechargeable Vibrator

Solid performer! 5*****

This wand is amazing, it has an aesthetically pleasing design and makes reaching orgasms very effortless. I like to use this prior to PIV fun to prep and always end up extremely wet! Good thing it is waterproof!! This toy can be used for edging, teasing, and multi-orgasms! The way this toy curves makes it easy to hold, it’s not heavy and the silicone feels nice and smooth to the touch!

It has 10 different vibe settings. The vibration intensity controls are super easy to use, it is waterproof, and can be used alone or when playing with a partner.

Although the price can be a deterrent for some folks I just have to mention that this was one of my first (high-end) toy investments and is still the top favorite performer 50+ toys later…If you are on the fence about the price or are sticking to a budget, the LH wands also are a good choice to try and see if you enjoy this type of toy.

Pros: The design is sleek/modern and the toy feels very nice.

Cons: This is not a quiet toy.

Bottom Line: Solid quality product from Lelo, I have recommended this to others!

6 Likes

by @RacyRosalee, 14/11/22
Fifty Shades of Grey Captivate Flocked Mesh Dress and Harness Set

A stunningly gorgeous set!

I usually have to order up in size, in order to accommodate for bust and curves, and this piece in the 18-20 on my size 14 hourglass is almost perfect!

The dress is fully mesh at the back, and the front portion is mesh down the centre, bordered by a gorgeous velvet with ornate patterning. The different feels of the textures add a sensory Read more about review stating A stunningly gorgeous set!

aspect for partners, which you don’t feel from the inside of the dress, so it’s not itchy.

The harness adds a whole other vibe to this set, and you could even use it with other items. All straps are completely adjustable, including around the neck and between the bust, ensuring you can get the perfect fit. I’ll absoluyely be using it with other items too, including as a harness for everyday wear.

I do feel like the dress could’ve been a little longer. Even though I sized up to accommodate for my large bust and curves, once you consider that, and then the cinching of the harness, the dress almost didn’t cover my behind!

I’m also very impressed that nothing feels overly tight, despite it being very formfitting. I would’ve at least expected it to dig in slightly around the arms, but no, it’s completely comfortable to wear!

The whole set is absolutely stunning, and the fact that I was able to pick it up on sale was a bonus! I absolutely love it as a lingerie set, and I love the harness as an everyday accessory! I don’t feel like it needs stockings, but with a nice pair of heels, this could definitely be the perfect way to spice things up a little.

Product size: 18-20 (1X-2X)

Pros: The versatility of the harness, and the feel of the dress

Cons: Dress portion could’ve been a little longer

Bottom Line: A very sexy set that’s super simple to put on!

(Out of 5)
Design   :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:
Value   :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart:
Quality   :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:
Fit   :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart:
Sexiness   :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:
Overall Rating   :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart:
5 Likes

Exposed Lust Studded Wet Look Open Cup Crotchless Body

Sizing is way off

I bought this in the 14-18, being a size 14, figured the size range would allow it to fit perfectly. However, it’s a huge struggle to get on, and even once it’s on, it just doesn’t seem to sit right.

It’s also far too short to sit where it’s supposed to, and definitely not curvy girl friendly. If you’ve even got the slightest stomach, it doesn’t sit right.

Super disappointed, and the wet-look isn’t even accurate. It just looks like a basic pleather, not wet-looking at all!

Product size: 14-18

Pros: Nothing

Cons: Sizing not accurate at all, and not wet-look

Bottom Line: An absolute waste of my time, and a huge disappointment

(Out of 5)
Design   :purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart::white_heart::white_heart:
Value   :purple_heart::white_heart::white_heart::white_heart::white_heart:
Quality   :purple_heart::white_heart::white_heart::white_heart::white_heart:
Fit   :purple_heart::white_heart::white_heart::white_heart::white_heart:
Sexiness   :purple_heart::white_heart::white_heart::white_heart::white_heart:
Overall Rating   :purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart::white_heart::white_heart:
4 Likes

Leg Avenue Velvet Bunny Ears

A well-made pair of ears!

I bought these to replace some low-quality ears I’d received with another bunny costume, and I’m glad I did!

The velvet looks so much nicer with my costume, and they’re very easy to bend, allowing me to shape them exactly how I want.

Not overly weighty either, so they’re really comfortable to wear on your head for long periods oftime, perfect for parties or photoshoots!

Definitely worth the price, and honestly, I probably would’ve expected to pay a lot more for this kind of quality.

Pros: Everything! They’re perfect!

Cons: Nothing!

Bottom Line: Way better than other bunny outfit ears!

(Out of 5)
Value   :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:
Quality   :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:
Fit   :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:
Sexiness   :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:
Overall Rating   :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:
6 Likes

by @RacyRosalee, 05/10/22
Lovehoney mon ami Pleasure Air Rose Clitoral Suction Stimulator

Perfect for those less intense sessions

The box is very well designed, and details regarding the toy are very clear.

The toy itself is smaller than I expected, and fits perfectly in the palm of my hand, and the metal base helps to keep it upright, unless you knock it with a bit of force.
It’s also just a really nice, aesthetically-pleasing toy to look at. The design is creative and looks really lovely.

The silicone top, the inner section of the rose, fits snugly enough that it stays in place, but is easy enough to remove for cleaning.

I absolutely appreciated the button design! The power button is raised, whilst the intensity button is indented, meaning you’ll always know which button you’re pressing, even when you can’t see it, while also making it very accessible to more customers!

The power levels didn’t feel different between each other, not until about level 5-6. They aren’t as intense as my other Lovehoney clitoral stimulator, but I’d definitely reach for this one for those slower, less intense sessions. The patterns, while interesting, aren’t really my thing. I don’t get much out of the patterns, and so I don’t use them. I think this toy would’ve been nicer without them.

It’s kinda loud, but honestly I don’t think it’s too big of a deal, I’ve had much louder toys in the past, this one’s tolerable.

I wouldn’t use this by itself, it doesn’t have the right intensity to be a standalone toy for a session, but it’s convenient, and the travel lock helps bring a little piece of mind

Pros: The difference in button textures so I know exactly what I’m pressing! Very accessible!

Cons: Patterns didn’t do much for me

Bottom Line: A cute, accessible little toy to help set the mood and warm up with!

(Out of 5)
Orgasm Rating   :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart::white_heart:
Quiet   :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart::white_heart:
Ease of Use   :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart:
Quality   :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart:
Vibration Strength   :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart::white_heart:
Overall Rating   :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart:
5 Likes

by @RacyRosalee, 30/06/22
Lovehoney Thrill Clitoral Suction Stimulator

Intense sensations and whisper quiet!

The instructions are very easy to read, and the accompanying images would make this great for a beginner’s introduction to clitoral stimulation toys.

The silicone tip slips off for easy cleaning, and the divot in the toy allows users to quickly identify the correct way it goes back on, which can be helpful in the dark!

Getting the charger in the first time was a little tough, but only because you have to get through the silicone, once it’s in, you’re all good for future charges.

Absolutely whisper quiet. This is the first clitoral stimulation toy I’ve found that actually meets these claims. Much quieter than my Satisfyer pro, and somehow even more powerful.

The small size also means that I can easily use additional toys without knocking it off my clit, which is a huge bonus, and the buttons being on the ‘head’ mean I won’t accidently change the intensity by accident. This has led to many sessions with multiple orgasms, all on a single charge!

I honestly thought I was going to pass out while trying to catch my breath the first time I used it with added internal stimulation! It took me a little time to get my bearings afterwards, and even the orgasms afterwards left me needing some recovery time.

Would trade any other clitoral stimulation toy for this! Has definitely become my go-to in that category!

Pros: I love how quiet it is! Only toy I have that has actually met these claims! Leaves my knees weak too

Cons: Gravity will make the silicone tip fall off if it’s not against something

Bottom Line: One of the most powerful, silent clitoral suction toys on the market, and for a decent price!

(Out of 5)
Design   :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart:
Orgasm Rating   :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:
Quiet   :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:
Ease of Use   :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:
Value   :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:
Vibration Strength   :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:
Overall Rating   :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:
6 Likes

Lovehoney Plus Size Passion Flower Red Lace Halterneck Bra Set

Fits in some places, but not others

I’m a size 14, but find that the OS 8-16 from LH actually don’t fit me at all, so I sized up into the 18-22 for this one, plus the 8-16 cups are not big bust friendly to me!

This set fits wonderfully, almost…

Whilst it fits my bust and hips fairly well, the garter belt is way too loose on my waist, and can’t tighten nearly enough to be flattering. In reality, I’d need the garter from the 8-16, because of how small my waist is, so until I fix that, I lose a piece of the set.

The design and the colours are absolutely stunning. I love the bright, contrasting shades of red and blue, blended together with the light pink, also the halter style bra is one of my favourite styles, it’s such a nice cut, and really enhances the bust. I do feel like the front portion of the thong could be a little wider though, as I often find myself adjusting it left and right when taking photos to ensure that everything’s covered.

The material is fairly soft, as someone with sensory issues, I’m not affected by this type of material at all. It’s not scratchy, but the halter string rubbing against my neck gets a little irritating, so I might need to just alter it so it doesn’t need to be tied.

I think this piece is a nice, loud addition to my lingerie wardrobe without being too over the top. And the halter’s unique shape in comparison to other pieces is definitely a winner!

Product size: Size 18-22

Pros: The colours and the design of the halter

Cons: Garter belt didn’t cinch tight enough on me and needs to be altered

Bottom Line: A stunning piece that would make anyone look twice!

(Out of 5)
Value   :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart::white_heart:
Quality   :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart::white_heart:
Fit   :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart::white_heart:
Sexiness   :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart::white_heart:
Overall Rating   :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart::white_heart:
7 Likes

Lovehoney Saffron Kiss Plunging Teddy

Way too small!

I ordered this piece in an 8-16, as I’m an AU14. Considering the size bracket, I should fit, right?

Wrong.

The one size 8-16 isn’t curvy, busty girl friendly. Not nearly enough material to cover my girls (14DD), and it’s way too short, meaning that it constantly rides up, and the edge of the mesh actually causes irritation because the measurements are so off!

I love the pattern! I love the material! I just don’t love the sizing. Even though my measurements fit into the 8-16, it doesn’t fit at all! I have sized up since, and found the 18-22 to fit me far better, which makes absolutely no sense at all. I wish the sizing was revised, because it’s not fitting the sizes they claim it does.

Product size: 8-16

Pros: The pattern and material

Cons: The sizing! 8-16 doesn’t fit a 14?!

Bottom Line: A stunning piece that I wish fit me!

(Out of 5)
Quality   :purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart::white_heart::white_heart:
Overall Rating   :purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart::white_heart::white_heart:
4 Likes

Lovehoney Barely There Sheer Green Crotchless Teddy

Fits well, but neck strap is way too long!

First of all, I wanna say I love the colour of this! Although it looks a dark green in the pictures, it’s more of a teal-y shade, but no less gorgeous! It is also fairly sheer, you see everything, but the listing does state mesh, so I wasn’t surprised.

I ordered a 18-22 because I’m a 14 with curves and the 8-16s aren’t curvy girl friendly, nor are the cups ever big enough for my girls! Because I ordered up, I expected I’d have to alter the waistband and cinch it in.

To my surprise, I didn’t! However, the strap around the neck is ridiculously long, and I can’t tighten it enough to fit. It’s long enough that even at it’s shortest, I can twist it before putting it over my head! So I’ll definitely be altering that in order to get it sitting right.

The material’s very soft, and pretty breezy! I found the crotchless section to sit a little awkwardly, and found that just moving the entire crotch to one side worked far better than trying to navigate that.

The point where it cuts at the top of the thigh gives a very nice cheeky vibe, and I think the piece as a whole is absolutely stunning. It’s long enough that I don’t find it riding up, and I can move/sleep comfortably.

And now because I do like it so much, I’m probably going to have to get all the other colours so I can wear them to bed every night!

Product size: 18-22

Pros: The colour, material and the fact it’s super comfortable

Cons: I couldn’t cinch the neck strap short enough

Bottom Line: A very pretty piece that requires minimal alterations

(Out of 5)
Sexiness   :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart:
5 Likes

by @RacyRosalee, 12/09/22
My ilo Remote Control Rechargeable G-Spot and Clitoral Vibrator

Small but mighty!

Straight away, I liked that this vibrator came in its own bag, so I can always make sure it’s tucked away and stored safely when not in use (also ensures I won’t lose the remote or charging cable).

The remote itself is a good size and shape, fits comfortably in my hand, I don’t need to contort my fingers awkwardly to try and keep a hold of it.

The casing has a sort of ‘soft-touch’ feel, so it’s pleasant to touch, and the buttons don’t require much to press, but just enough to ensure you won’t accidently change the setting on yourself.

The vibrations are quite strong, even on the lowest setting, and because of this, it’s loud. If you have thin walls, kids, or roommates, be wary, because it’s a very noisy toy.

The vibrating patterns 1-3, seem more consistent than other clitoral vibrators I’ve owned, and this, paired with the strength of the vibrations, helps creates this intense feeling with use.

Personally, I didn’t like using it as a G-Spot Vibrator, I just didn’t find the size adequate, and the ribbed section didn’t have much of an effect on me. As a Clitoral Vibrator, I enjoyed it. The shape keeps it mostly in place, but I do find myself applying more pressure in order to get the vibrations where I want.

I do however, advise caution regarding overuse. Like using a wand on high constantly, this toy will most likely have a similar effect on desensitizing the clit.

I would also like to be able to change intensity/pattern levels in both ways on the remote, not just cycle through them, and having to find the one I want again. The patterns aren’t exactly desirable, I’m yet to find a vibrator with alternating patterns I actually enjoy, and usually instead stick to the constant vibration.

Although it won’t beat my usual go-to vibe, I’ll definitely be keeping it on hand for when I want to spice things up, especially when with a partner, can’t wait to hand the remote over!

Pros: The strength of the vibrations and the remote control!

Cons: Very noisy

Bottom Line: Small, powerful and noisy!

(Out of 5)
Orgasm Rating   :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart::white_heart:
Quiet   :purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart::white_heart::white_heart:
Ease of Use   :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:
Vibration Strength   :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart:
2 Likes

by @RacyRosalee, 21/11/22
Lovehoney mon ami Silicone Pleasure Air Suction Stimulator

Good and bad points…

The packaging for the mon ami line is one of my favourites, it’s aesthetically pleasing, and there’s no wasteful packaging, it all has a purpose.

It’s a very pretty colour, I really love the soft-touch lilac, although I’m a little puzzled as to what purpose the reflective patch near the charging port serves.

The travel lock takes an extra second to activate/deactivate than stated, not a huge deal, but users may feel like they’re doing something wrong, and release both buttons before it’s turned on/off, because it’s longer than the 3 seconds stated. Also whilst the travel lock is turned on, the toy vibrates whenever either button is pressed.

Whilst handy to remind the user that the travel lock is on, I don’t feel like that’s a feature that should be implemented, as if it moves around during travel, and presses up against something enough, the vibration will be audible.

One thing I absolutely love is the LED that not only indicates when the toy is charging, but it also alerts you when your toy is below 15% power and needs to be charged. A very handy addition that I feel needs to be implemented on more toys.

I was also surprised to find that this air suction toy doesn’t have a removeable suction tip, although handy to prevent losing part of the toy, I feel it’s difficult to clean, I am slightly concerned about how well it can be cleaned without additional tools that allow users to reach the internal point of the nozzle.

The power levels seem a little inconsistent in how they scale up from 1 to 10. The even levels feel like a faster level of the odd level before it, and then the next odd level up increases the suction. I didn’t find myself using the lower levels very much, instead flicking between 8-10.

It also seems to be pretty noisy, despite it’s lack of power, which I’m not a huge fan of. I prefer my toys to be quiet or powerful, and this is neither of those, which was a little disappointing.

This will most likely only be used as a warm-up toy, or whilst my preferred ones are charging.

Pros: The colour and the LED indicator use

Cons: Power levels were inconsistent, travel lock shouldn’t vibrate at all when in use, ability to clean

Bottom Line: A good warm up toy, but not something I’d reach for unless nothing else was charged

(Out of 5)
Design   :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart::white_heart:
Quiet   :purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart::white_heart::white_heart:
Ease of Use   :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart::white_heart:
Vibration Strength   :purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart::white_heart::white_heart:
Overall Rating   :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart::white_heart:
3 Likes

by @RacyRosalee, 28/09/22
Lovehoney Fantasy Honey Bunny Costume

Very awkward sizing, needs some alteration

One thing I don’t like on bodysuits is snap-buttons on the gusset area. There was no mention of them in this listing, so I figured I was safe, but I was very annoyed to find that it does indeed have snap-buttons. One wrong movement, and the snaps burst open.

With the torso section not being long enough to accommodate my shape, the gusset section only goes up, and I can’t clip the snaps back together. Safe to say I’ll be stitching it together to prevent this.

I bought the L, which is supposed to fit 12/14, which should’ve been the right size, as I’m a 14, but the torso is just too short, and compresses my bust. (Can’t push them up, as they’d pop out of the top, I pull the whole piece up and the snaps on the gusset pop).

If I go up to the next size, it’ll be too big, so I’m just gonna have to make do, unfortunately.

The tail isn’t attached, so it’s easy to lose. I’ll be stitching that on as well. It’s unfortunate that most of the lingerie pieces I order all require altering.

The overall design is cute, I love the ears, and that I can bend them into whatever shape I like, it’s just annoying to have to find time to fix it when Halloween’s literally right around the corner

Product size: Large (12/14)

Pros: A very cute design, and the ears can be bent into different configurations

Cons: Torso is too short to accommodate curves, snap-buttons on gusset burst open with one wrong move

Bottom Line: Cute, but needs a little DIY before she’ll be event and photo-ready

(Out of 5)
Design   :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart::white_heart:
Value   :purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart::white_heart::white_heart:
Quality   :purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart::white_heart::white_heart:
Fit   :purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart::white_heart::white_heart:
Sexiness   :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart::white_heart:
3 Likes

Pre empted breaker

by @RacyRosalee, 11/11/22
Dreamgirl Silky Cowl Neck Blue Chemise

Not true to size at all, and colour washed out!

I ordered this in a large, as I’m a size AU14, but it was way too tight on my bust and hips, even with the open back, and also extremely short. Was really disappointed in the sizing, and I thought maybe washing it would help.

90% of the purple colouring actually washed out, even though it was a cold wash! So now I’ve got a chemise that’s a vastly different colour to what I ordered! The lace trimming is now lighter than the silk/satin, which is now pretty much black.

Very unhappy, and because it’s a lingerie item, I’m unable to return it.

Product size: Large

Pros: The colour, but that washed out…

Cons: Not true to size, and the fabric dye disappears upon first wash

Bottom Line: Absolutely not worth it

(Out of 5)
Design   :purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart::white_heart::white_heart:
Quality   :purple_heart::white_heart::white_heart::white_heart::white_heart:
Overall Rating   :purple_heart::white_heart::white_heart::white_heart::white_heart:
3 Likes

by @RacyRosalee, 27/01/22
Lovehoney 7 Nights of Temptation Lingerie Gift Set

Very cute, but awkward sizing

I bought this and immediately fell in love with the pieces, but found the sizing to be a little awkward. I’m a 12D for my bust, but often a 14 for my hips, so I appreciated the fact that the underwear had ties on the sides (also helped in removing them, but keeping other items on!).
Colour is stunning, and I happened to buy a nail polish a few months prior which is the exact same colour, so it’s meant to be!

Product size: 8-16

Pros: How well everything fit together and the colour

Cons: Could only tighten the bralette so much, leaving it a little loose up top

Bottom Line: Very pretty, and makes me feel super sexy!

(Out of 5)
Sexiness   :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart:
2 Likes