My Reviews

by @LPX, 26/1/23
Lovehoney Rose Clitoral Suction Stimulator

Roses are red, and so is my clit, this toy is amazing and mmmmhhh mh mmhhhh mhhm mmmmmm

Sorry got a bit carried away there :wink:

Well what is there to say about the “Lovehoney Rose Clitoral Suction Stimulator” that it’s title does not already say?
It’s made by Lovehoney.
It looks like a rose.
It stimulates your clitoris using suction.

Review could end there but I would be doing it a disfavour if I did not mention that it is good, like really really good. I charged it up played with the settings to find one I thought was good then put it in place and positioned it correctly. I took a couple of breaths and when I was ready turned it on. The next 20 seconds were amazing and culminated in a mental firework show. Later I tried a different setting with the same results. I can see that this is going to be my new best friend.

There is one negative though which is that the magnetic charger is very easy to accidentally disconnect whilst charging, but this does not in anyway affect the device.

Overall Rating: 5 out of 5 stars

Pros: Everything apart from the magnetic charger.

Cons: The magnetic charger is very easy to accidentally disconnect whilst charging.

Bottom Line: Flowery ecstasy

(Out of 5)
Design  :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart:
Value  :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:
Quality  :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:
Fit  :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:
Sexiness  :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:
Overall Rating  :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:
3 Likes