My Reviews

by @LPX, 25/1/23
DOMINIX Deluxe Nipple and Clit Triple Sucker Set

Deceptively effective

First impressions can be deceiving, and they defintely were in this case. First impression on opening these was that I had been sent something plumbing related (I’m pretty sure that the person who invented these was probably a plumber). I put one onto my nipple and to say I was expecting nothing was an over statement. I gave the end a twist an nothing happened and had my OH not been there that would be where the story ended but he was there and he could not resist trying to ‘tune the radio’. He seemed happy enough so I left him to it and put the TV on but then he did something and suddenly the suction was working. I looked down to see what felt so good and was a little surprised/concerned to see that my usually smallish nipple was now about 2 cm long and had gone from a light pink colour to a very red colour. We straight away put the other 2 on and he worked his magic making my other nipple and clit all about 2 cm longer than usual.

Both of my boobs felt amazing, my OH played a bit more and my nipples stretched a bit further. It felt amazing. As for my clit it is hard to describe the feeling you get when you see a part of you that does not stretch and is normally hidden away as close to your body as possible suddenly about 4 times wider than it usually is and standing out 2cm. Amazing is not the word but I did not leave it dfor too long as I thought it might break or rip off (later usage has done away with this fear).

Then just when you thought it was all done, you get more taking them off. The release feels VERY good but then the bit I wasn’t prepared for, my bits were all still stretched. I took one boob, OH took other one and clit and then lots of licking and chewing followed. We were both very pleased with this purchase, very pleased :wink:.

Oh, should mention that I can now get these on really easily on my own. I was just being impatient.

Overall Rating: 5 out of 5 stars

Pros: Amazing during and after use.

Cons: Not the most attractive things to look at although look much better once attached.

Bottom Line: Once over the initial look of these and you put them on you will be amazed.

(Out of 5)
Design  :purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart::white_heart::white_heart:
Value  :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart:
Quality  :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:
Fit  :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:
Sexiness  :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:
Overall Rating  :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:
4 Likes

by @Mint-Monster, 17/11/2022
Le Wand Petite Mini Rechargeable Massage Wand Vibrator

A Petite Treat

Many thanks to Lovehoney for sending me this petite treat to test.

As with anything from the Le Wand brand, the presentation and quality is always top notch which includes a nice box, guide booklets and storage bag. Ok… well, maybe not the storage bag so much since it’s like a thin pencil case. Better than nothing, right? The rose gold and pink portrays a soft and feminine palette. That head shade reminds me so much of strawberry ice cream that I just want to give it a lick. Mmm… It’s shame there aren’t more of the funkier colours and sticker designs the brand is known for, though.

It may look like the little twin sister of the main Le Wand toy, but don’t be fooled by its cuteness. It still packs a fair punch for its size and the lower speeds comfortably float my boat. Understandably, it’s not going to be as strong as the bigger counterpart. While I accept that lack of pure power, I didn’t expect it to lack in features as much. The Petite only has 6 patterns while the big sister has a whopping 20! That’s quite the downgrade - especially when I only like 1 of those patterns as the rest are those 2-in-1 styles. The 2nd “wobble” pattern isn’t much different to the constant either, so it’s almost like it only has 1 enjoyable mode for me. This wand is also the more hard-headed sister and doesn’t have that quality squish I prefer.

Its petiteness, light weight and travel lock feature make it a decent roaming buddy. You may want to swap storage bags if you intend to travel with it as I doubt it offers much protection from getting bumped around in a suit case or something. Fine against dust and scratches, but not much else. Despite being handheld, it still has some awkwardness during use. Its long handle can get caught on sheets if you do stuff under the duvet and the buttons are in the danger zone of being pressed accidentally. I prefer the shorter or more ergonomic designs of the Mantric and TC Squishy wands. While the classic large wand shape is great for those type of toys, I don’t think shrinking it down into a handheld version of itself fits as well. Makes a perfect pretend microphone, though. Sometimes you have to keep an eye on where you place it as it has a tendency to roll around on flat surfaces.

There seems to be some confusion in the booklet and item description regarding water resistance. The guide says to keep it away from water, but the box and site say it’s shower friendly? To air on the side of caution, I just give it the same cleaning treatment as my other big water-fearing wands by wiping over with a spritz of toy cleaner on a cotton pad. I actually prefer this method now since it’s so quick and simple all while saving on the utility bills. There’s no ridges on the head for dirt to collect which makes it even more straight forward.

The smaller head isn’t as encompassing which means the vibes don’t hit has deep as its big sister. However, they still hit well with an extendable ride out which I can reach fairly quickly and effortlessly. For some reason, I find that the Le Wands offer something that keeps my aftershocks going long after my initial climax ended. Maybe it’s the head shape or type of vibrations? Whatever it is, keep it up! The flexible neck balances out the firm head to achieve a more comfortable play. Still, a softer head is always a preferred welcome around my pleasure patch. Le Wand also have other head covers in their arsenal if you ever wanted to switch it up.

The power levels start out just right for me - not too weak or too strong like some wands. It’s not that quiet and makes more of a buzzy rattle sound. Not noisy enough to dampen your discreetness, but may take a little getting used to. It has a rule in the booklet to not use it for more than 15 minutes at a time, but I’m lucky to even last 5 so this hasn’t been something to concern myself with. This effectiveness allows me to get more sessions out of single charge. The USB and hole make the recharging process straight forward along with light indicators to say when the toy is replenished. A small gripe is that the charge wire is quite short.

The three button set up is easy to understand with a plus, minus and pattern option. You can either hold down or tap the intensity buttons to change them. A main downside with the controls is the way you can’t turn it off quickly as you have to keep pressing the minus button until it eventually goes off. It’s like climbing down a ladder. Not so bad if you hover around the lower speeds like I do, but what about when you’re on the top tier and have to swiftly switch off?

While it’s a lovely toy that does the deed, I can’t help but feel that it’s overpriced in comparison to other wands that have more features or are easier to use. I’d rather spend the extra £40 to get the big Le Wand even if it is bulkier. I guess it depends what you want it for? If you desire a good, simple travel-sized wand with limited aspects, it will fill the role nicely. But if you’re looking at more for less, then there are other options out there.

Overall Rating: :star: :star: :star: :star: :white_small_square:

Pros: Presentation. Smooth head for easier cleaning. Good vibes and easy to orgasm with longer ride-outs.

Cons: Storage bag. Price. Limited patterns. Harder head. Long shape. Turn off time. Buzzy rattle sound.

Bottom Line: A cute and effective downsize, but some of the downgrades make it a bit overpriced.

6 Likes

by @Mint-Monster, 31/12/2022
Lovehoney mon ami Pleasure Air Rose Clitoral Suction Stimulator

Not Quite Tiptoeing Through the Tulips

Thanks so much for the opportunity to review this petally pleaser, Lovehoney.

Its rosy exterior gives it an alluring beauty much like a real flower. Then again, the rounded shape resembles more of a tulip than a rose to me. The presentation is nice despite being a simple box. Pulling off the cover sleeve showcases the toy in all its glory like unveiling a precious artefact in a glass cabinet.

It’s so chonky! Most of my suckers are built longer to make a handle, but this is basically bulbous. Still small enough to hold comfortably in one hand, though. The silicone is soft to the touch with the petal tips having some welcome squish. The buttons are pretty flat to the surface and they don’t feel that different to the opposite side that has the LH logo and charge prongs. This can lead to some fumbling around with it and pressing the wrong things at times.

It comes with a travel lock when you need it to play possum during journeys or just to lay dormant around your bedroom. It may confuse those not familiar with what a clit sucker looks like, but the nozzle (and logo) will give it away if they’re in the know. It will definitely warrant some attention with its overall prettiness if you leave it laying around regardless.

While it may look like a full on flower head, the nozzle in the centre can thankfully be removed for easier cleaning. It’s also interesting to see the drum mechanism that creates the sensations up close. There’s no holes to worry about so it’s safe to use around water. The petal details require more attention to avoid gunk getting stuck in them. A small brush will do the job nicely. The flat bottom is decent design perk. Not only does it stand proudly, it keeps it from rolling around on table tops. Alternatively, it can also stand upside down on its nozzle or petal base which is extra handy when it comes to air drying after a clean.

Instead of a constant suck’n’pulse like my other toys, this one has more of a realistic suckling rhythm. It’s hard to describe, but the best I can say is that it feels more like a human doing the deed than a machine. Kind of like a pulling motion, too. I enjoyed this organic feeling and it provided something new to my sucker collection. Despite the thicker frame, it’s pretty quiet. A gentle hum when properly latched on. Even when it misses the mark and you expect to hear that scary gargling sink noise, it does so in a more “polite” way.

Other suckers tend to have a more pronounced nozzle, and while this does have one, it’s embedded in the petals giving the toy a wide “face”. This makes it tricky to position as it’s easy to confuse any ridge for the mouth. It also didn’t leave much room for using insertable toys alongside it. A small nudge could knock it off course or clash against a dildo, for example. It’s like the rose just wanted me all to its greedy self. Less motion is more with this one. I was able to climax successfully while basically holding the dildo still and letting the pleasure build up on my clit. Not the fastest finish, but a swell finish nonetheless. It’s not so cumbersome if you can manage to reach home base with just clit stimulation alone, but I’m someone that needs both forms.

One of the biggest gripes that prevents it from blossoming is something that usually goes hand in hand with clit suckers; the level control. While the suction-pulse can feel great on your nubbin, the sensation at the point of climax can be overwhelming depending on the level you have it on. This is why turning it down at the right moment can enhance your orgasm and give longer ride-outs without being forced to bail due to over sensitivity. I always feel that an orgasm doesn’t reach its full potential if I don’t ride the waves back to shore, so to speak. The saying of “what goes up must come down” doesn’t apply to this toy as there is no decrease button. If I happen to cum on a low setting then I can comfortably handle the aftershocks. However, anything in the medium or danger zone made me remove the toy out of discomfort which was a shame. To get a better post-orgasm glow without ditching, I’d quickly tilt the bud on its side so that its pulsey-vibes can still run through the petals for gentler stimulation. The initial orgasms still felt great - I would have just preferred to enjoy my dessert after them, too.

There’s only 6 power intensities to choose from which is quite limited - especially when there’s not a lot of jump between them. While the patterns are there to add some spice, I prefer the constant pulse overall. They may be useful for some playful experimentation before going on full suck mode, but I wouldn’t use them for anything else. I wish they had their own designated button to switch them on and off rather than being mixed in with the main pulse. Getting carried away with your button presses can easily lead you into the patterns unintentionally without a way to quickly return to your desired level. You have to switch it off and on again or cycle all the way back around. Power-wise, I never felt that the high levels had my eyes watering by themselves and were only really a “threat” when it came to the point of climax. Not one for the power queens, that’s for sure.

The magnetic charging style is easy to use and the attachment doesn’t pop off unexpectedly so long as you simply stand the flower up as usual. With the amount of time it can take to get used to the sensation and build up, it’s a good thing the battery life is quite generous.

I seen that a few other reviewers mentioned using it on their nipples so I also gave it a try. Apart from a slight tickle, I didn’t get much out of it this way. I don’t think it was able to latch on well enough for proper suction. Not a huge disappointment and is still a half decent clit sucker which is its main purpose, anyway.

Overall, I found that this risque rose had a few too many pesky thorns to ignore. The controls aren’t very clit friendly and the wide surface area around the nozzle made it awkward to pair with other toys. While the power level was acceptable to me, I could easily see it being underwhelming for others needing that extra oomph. Suckers are known for their ability for a fast finish and this came last in that race, but at least it completed the course.

Overall Rating: :star: :star: :star: :white_small_square: :white_small_square:

Pros: Pretty. Not so loud. Waterproof. Stands up. Sucking style.

Cons: Controls. Awkward with other toys. Cleaning. Patterns. Limited intensities.

Bottom Line: Looks beautiful, but has a few thorny flaws that are hard to ignore.

7 Likes

by @Mint-Monster , 06/03/2022
Lovehoney Mindful Forest Green Recycled Lace Bra Set

Seen in Green

Thanks for this tantalising tester, Lovehoney!

I sure do love green stuff and this is one of the prettiest shades I’ve seen which truly pops against my pale skin tone. In fact, it’s even greener than green since it’s made from recycled lace. I bet you couldn’t tell by looking at or feeling it, though. No siree! The materials are thick like something you’d use for curtains and stuff. Not a huge amount of stretchiness to it, but still great quality and nice to the touch. There’s plenty of adjustable straps to help you to play around with the fit, anyway.

The floral design really gives off those foresty vibes. Makes me feel like part of the woodland fantasy folk such as an elf or pixie. I prefer the parts that don’t have a hard seam edge as the flowery cuts look great against the skin. I’m not too fond of the extra fabric part under the bust for this reason. Looks a tad harsh by comparison. It also bunches when I move around and I have to keep pulling it back down. Ugh! On the plus side, the gap at the front resembles a heart which goes well with the LH logo ones on the bands. I’m not usually a fan of deep V necks as they draw attention to a cleavage I simple don’t have. However, this one is an exception. That floral pattern and how it points down to that cute heart shape is so flattering. Even the back looks nice despite having less lace there. Reminds me of an elegant swimsuit.

Both pieces have adjustable straps to work out the right fit for your body. The front part of the bra also has an adjuster on it, but I’m not sure how it works. Maybe it’s just for show? Never needed to make it tighter there, anyway. The One Size I got goes from a size 8 which is what I am. I have barely any boobs and a wider bottom. While I can get the bands fitting just right, it seems to be the sizing of the lace that lets it down. Between my nipple to shoulder zones (and slightly around the sides) everything hangs loose like I can’t fill it out. However, if I arch my back and stick out my chest then I can get it to sit more flush. Probably not so bad if you’re posing for pics or a partner, but how long could I keep that up for? Might be better for fuller breasts to weigh the fabric down? It’s only lace so expect little support. I can get away with wearing the bra under a baggy t-shirt or jumper, but I wouldn’t don this outside the bedroom as it’s not best suited to that. There are no clasps to this bra so you’ll have to pull it over your head which can be cumbersome depending on how snug you have the straps. I guess that’s still less of a hassle than fiddling about with hooks in general, though.

The panties have adjustable hip straps that are also thick. This is great as I worry about getting muffin topped in that area when things are too tight. The biggest issue I have with it is that the gusset completely misses the mark. Nowhere near my nunny! It’s basically behind it and ungracefully stuffed between my ass cheeks. I know sometimes my bits are more forward than the gusset but never this badly. I thought I put it on backwards at first. Luckily enough, I’m not exposed through the lace as there are flower petals that perfectly cover me up Eve style. The fabric under the crotch area also feels too wide and chaffed a little as I moved. The parts across the bum sat slack, too. I planned to wear it out during a normal day run for test and quickly bailed on the idea when I could feel how weird and distracting it felt on me. Just like the bra, I’d keep it in the bedroom for shorter spans on time.

The deep seams on the front of the boob and panty areas are a bit of an eyesore. Not to mention the inner seams of these are pretty damn big and you can notice them during wear. I compared them to some of my other undergarments and they definitely stick out more. The thicker fabric materials and metal adjusters make it quite a heavy set when you pick it up. Not that it’s going to weigh you down or anything, of course.

It cleans fine in the wash with no problems or green leakage onto other clothes. I put the set in a mesh bag just to be extra safe due to all the metal parts which I didn’t exactly want clanging about in the washing machine. The heavy duty lace held up and all the adjusters kept their positions as far as I could tell.

The overall view is as pretty as a picture, but every rose has its thorns and ivy its itch. There’s definitely some sizing issues I can’t ignore. It’s like there’s too much lace to compensate for the One Size fitting which leaves baggy areas if you’re on the smaller side. It’s a shame because the front looks lovely with an even sexier back that exposes more skin. If the fit was less awkward I think I would be happily frolicking in the forest with it myself. But alas, this time I’m not so keen to be in green.

( My Photos Here )

Overall Rating: :star: :star: :star: :white_small_square: :white_small_square:

Pros: Greenness. Quality materials. Adjustable. Lovely floral pattern. Flattering overall design.

Cons: Extra part under the bust. Gusset is way off. Loose top of chest. Big seams. Distracting feel.

Bottom Line: Great on the eyes, but the ill-fitting parts made it feel awkward to wear.

5 Likes

by @Peitho , 23rd January 2023
Lovehoney Black Sheer Mesh High Waisted Thong

Lovely… but size down!

I am a size UK 12-14 but pear shaped and bigger below than on top so I always have the quandary of whether to go for the medium 10-12 or the large 14-16 in LH lingerie. Here, I definitely picked wrong. Stupid really as I should have known they’d sit just below my waist, which is small, and not need to encompass my rotund bottom or thighs. Such a pity.

The make quality is excellent. The mesh is super soft and not at all uncomfortable. The elastic bands have a lovely feel and the waist band is cut relatively wide for a smooth silhouette. The stitching is all absolutely immaculate. With no stretch required across the garment, the mesh panels appear opaque when worn, so I’m actually revealing very little.

Sizing, however, is off. Yes, I’m the smaller end of the size range described, but these are huge! I’m pretty sure they’d fit a size 18 very comfortably. This poses a problem as worn without any stretch to the elastic, the mesh is crinkled and wrinkly, which is not flattering. This is such a shame as the style otherwise with the high, leg lengthening cut is exactly what I go for and very flattering on me.

I feel a bit mean knocking a star off because if this thong had fitted me correctly, I think I’d love it. Unfortunately, wearing the large, on me, there is a distinct resemblance to Nora Batty’s wrinkled stockings (for anyone old enough to remember them!) so it’ll not be a regular in my underwear selection.

Overall Rating: 4 out of 5 stars

Pros: Materials used, cut, style, make quality.

Cons: Much too big!

Bottom Line: This is a gorgeous, very well-made thong, but if you’re between sizes, definitely size down!

Addition - Well now I feel particularly mean to the thong as the tester post had Medium as 10-12 and the Large as 14-16 (which I think is usual for LH) but the shopping site has increased these to Medium being 12-14 and Large being 16-18 so the sizing may actually not be too far off and I most definitely should have opted for the Medium instead! :see_no_evil: It honestly is really flattering and, though I boastfully say it myself, looks better from behind on me than on the model… looks better from the front, non Nora Batty’d on her though!

7 Likes

by @LPX, 26/1/23
DOMINIX Deluxe Adjustable Bite Nipple Clamps with Chain

Not the usual

I have enjoyed playing with nipple clamps and chains for a while and why they are one of my favourite go to toys they all have the same basic experience - find nipple then attach clamp to nipple.

Don’t get me wrong the feeling of the clamp on my nipple is amazing, especially if I leave it and let my nipple go numb, then pull off quickly to get that pleasurable painful feeling, it’s just that this is the same effect from all nipple clamps.

Or so I thought…

Other half saw these ‘Bite’ nipple clamps and surprised me with them. He gave them to me to put on in bed and although excited to try something new I was not expecting anything different. I put them on showed OH (who it was quite obvious was more excited than me) and then let him tie my hands behind my back. Things started as they usually do with a little tug here or a twist there and it was great buy nothing new, although the ‘Bite’ was a new feeling which I was aware of but didn’t really register. Then OH decided to take things into his own hands (things being the clamps and my nipples). When I attached these clamps I closed the clamp to about 5 or 6 mm, OH tried to tighten the clamps and found that they were tight and ho couldn’t twist the screws, or so I thought. He turned the screw on the left side again then it started moving, slowly at first then faster, he stopped then did the same on the right hand side, this was quickly becomming a new experience.

My nipples ached with a delicious pain, I no longer had nipples or boobs, only two huge orgasms on my chest. He then pulled the chain and everything exploded (at first I thought my boobs had actually exploded but after checking I can confirm that they had not), I lay on the bed quivering whilst he dealt with the well of moisture that had sprung up from between my legs. When he had dealt with that he did something horrifyingly amazing. He grabbed the chain and slowly pulled it and I immediately noticed something different the clamps were not slipping on my nipples, the ‘Bite’ was holding them in place. He kept pulling upwards and then lifted me off of the bed. I was hanging by my nipples above my bed (probably only by an inch or so) and although I was in agony it was a beautiful agony, I came again and again until he lowered me onto the bed again. He held me up for about 20 seconds, it felt like an eternity.

I didn’t think these clamps could surprise me anymore but then OH showed me my nipple in the clamp. The clamp was closed down to about 1 mm. My beautiful nipples were squashed to about the thickness of a 2p coin. I do not call these ‘Bite’ clamps, I call them ‘Crushers’ and I love them.

Pros: The combination of Pain and Pleasure

Cons: Nothing

Bottom Line: Orgasm on a chain

(Out of 5)
Design  :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart::white_heart:
Value  :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:
Fit  :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart:
Sexiness  :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:
Overall Rating  :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:
5 Likes

by @LPX, 23/1/23
DOMINIX Deluxe Adjustable Nipple Clamps with Chain

Squeeze and Pull

I have enjoyed playing with nipple clamps and chains for a while now and although always exciting they usually provide the same 'Squeeze and Pull' sensation. These are prety much the same (not that that is a bad thing).

Basics - This has two clamps that squeeze your nipples and a chain between them (same as other clamps and chains).

There are however some nice touches to this:
The chain is solid and heavy, this means that isn’t going to snap easily and it puts an amazing, permanent pull on your nipples. You could also add extra weights to the chain if this is your thing or connect a lead to the chain for interesting walkies.
The clamps attach to your nipples and give a delightfully tight squeezing sensation, but for more fun you can remove the rubber covers from the clamps and let the clamp’s teeth bite into your nipples, if you have never tried this I can’t recommend it enough, always gets me to orgasm fast. There is also an adjuster on each clamp that allows you to set how hard or soft the grip is and this can always been adjusted whilst being worn.

Overall Rating: 4 out of 5 stars

Pros: Easy to put on and adjust for just the right pain levels.

Cons: Nothing standout but wouldn’t expect there to be.

Bottom Line: Nothing special but does what it should do perfectly.

(Out of 5)
Design  :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart:
Fit  :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart:
Sexiness  :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart:
Overall Rating  :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart:
1 Like

by @LPX, 26/1/23
Bondage Boutique Jewelled Clitoral Pleasure Clip

Has good potential but not for me

First impressions, it looks amazing, but that's where the good stops for me. I tried all ways of putting this on and short of stretching my clit out and tying a knot in it I could not get this to stay on unless I put it in place then slid it up so my clit was trapped between the two metal legs. Plus side it stayed on. Negative anymore than about 10 seconds would have resulted to my clit falling off (may sway some people but really not my thing).

If you do buy this then I hope you have better luck that I did but be ready with a soft cool sponge and some calming music just in case your clit needs it.

Overall Rating: 2 out of 5 stars

Pros: Looked nice.

Cons: Impossible to use without loosing vital body parts.

Bottom Line: Looks great but doesn’t deliver.

(Out of 5)
Design  :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:
Value  :purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart::white_heart::white_heart:
Quality  :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart:
Fit  :white_heart::white_heart::white_heart::white_heart::white_heart:
Overall Rating  :purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart::white_heart::white_heart:
1 Like

Breaker

by @LPX, 26/1/23
Lovehoney Beaded Sensual Glass Dildo 7 Inch

Not just for anal

First thing to say is that this looks and feels like it is quality. It is glass It is heavy It is cold It is bumpy

Letting my rebellious side take control I started by not using this for it’s intended purpose. In other words I used it in my vagina. Sllowly rubbing this against my clit was amazing due to how cold it was. After a minute I was nicely wet and slipped it into myself. Again the coldness of the glass was an amazing feeling and as a dildo it fely good, but twisting it so it curved up straight away found my G Spot. I won’t bore you with the details but lets just say that it felt VERY good.

I then tried it in it’s intended orifice. The cold glass which felt amazing around the fromt caused some tightening in the back, so after applying lots of lube I finally got it to slide in. It worked great as a dildo with the bumps making for a really ecxiting experience and again the cold glass just added to the sensations.

I have said how great this is when the glass is colde, but you can also warm it if that is your preference (or put it in the freezer if you really like the cold).

Pros: Does what it says really well.

Cons: Materially nothing but a bit pricey.

Bottom Line: Fun no matter the temperature.

(Out of 5)
1 Like

by @LPX, 26/1/23
Lovehoney Rose Clitoral Suction Stimulator

Roses are red, and so is my clit, this toy is amazing and mmmmhhh mh mmhhhh mhhm mmmmmm

Sorry got a bit carried away there :wink:

Well what is there to say about the “Lovehoney Rose Clitoral Suction Stimulator” that it’s title does not already say?
It’s made by Lovehoney.
It looks like a rose.
It stimulates your clitoris using suction.

Review could end there but I would be doing it a disfavour if I did not mention that it is good, like really really good. I charged it up played with the settings to find one I thought was good then put it in place and positioned it correctly. I took a couple of breaths and when I was ready turned it on. The next 20 seconds were amazing and culminated in a mental firework show. Later I tried a different setting with the same results. I can see that this is going to be my new best friend.

There is one negative though which is that the magnetic charger is very easy to accidentally disconnect whilst charging, but this does not in anyway affect the device.

Pros: Everything apart from the magnetic charger.

Cons: The magnetic charger is very easy to accidentally disconnect whilst charging.

Bottom Line: Flowery ecstasy

(Out of 5)
2 Likes

by @LPX, 27/1/2023
Bondage Boutique Squeeze and Tease Nipple Clamps

Good for beginners

I love nipple play! Now that's out of the way I'm not a huge fan of Clover Clamps and sadly these are no exception. The basic principal of Clover Clamps is that once they are attached pulling them will cause them to squeeze harder. The harder the pull, the harder the squeeze. This is all good in principal but the problem I have hit with every Clover Clamp I have ever tried is you pull, they squeeze. You pull more, they squeeze harder. You pull more and they come flying off. To say this ruins the moment is a bit of an understatement.

If these are for your first time experimenting with Clover Clamps then they will probably be good for you, as they will if you are not into real nipple punishment, but if you want that little bit more then these will likely disappoint.

Overall Rating: 2 out of 5 stars

Pros: Well made and look good. Perfect for people who don;t want to push things too far.

Cons: Do not provide that mythical extra torture.

Bottom Line: Good for beginners, otherwise do more investigation.

(Out of 5)
Value  :purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart::white_heart::white_heart:
Quality  :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart:
Fit  :purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart::white_heart::white_heart:
Sexiness  :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart:
Overall Rating  :purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart::white_heart::white_heart:

by @LPX, 27/1/23
Lovehoney Extra Powerful Multispeed Mains Powered Magic Wand Vibrator

A league of it's own

Although it may seem obvious I feel I need to say this before reviewing this wand - It is very good but no matter how great it feels it must NOT be used in the bath.

Now that’s out of the way on with the review.

When I first opened this my initial thought was, ‘This will never fit’. Then I read the booklet and realised it doesn’t have to fit (but it does and it feels great). I plugged it in and turned it on. I could hear that something was happening and i could feel it happening through the grip but I couldn’t work out what it was that was happening. I’m not sure what it was that I was expecting, possibly for the head to go up and down or spin around, even some flashing lights. I investigated further and whilst doing this grabbed it by the head… Suddenly everything made sense. The head was moving, just moving so fast that I couldn’t see it.
I was still dressed but thought I would give it a go anyway. You may have heard the phrase, ‘The most fun you can have with your clothes on’… Whover came up with that line definitely had one of these wands. I tried some different angles, strengths and patterns, they were all good but the 1/2 to 3/4 power no pattern vibration beats them all hands down.
After a couple of minutes I stopped as I needed to and took off my clothes, possibly because I like being naked or more likely due to the face that my jeans were soaked through. Seeing as I was naked it would be rude not to finish off with the wand.
As I mentioned earlier, I started by trying to insert the head of the wand. Once it was wet the big head on this wand does slide in quite easily and it is good, but nowhere near as good as when it is applied to my clit.
The next 5 minutes were a blur. I kept the power settings from before and lets just say that it was good that I didn’t have my jeans on. I can’t be 100 percent sure what exactly happened but from inspecting myself after I found that:
I was wet, very wet, so much so that I think there may have been a hose involved.
My clit was very confused, it had either been in a fight with Mike Tyson or it had got very drunk. Either way it was very, very happy.
My feet and legs were trying to play Cat’s Cradle with the power lead.

There are some downsides to this wand though:
It is big.
It is heavier than other toys.
The power lead gets in the way.
It is noisy (definitely not the best toy to use if your parents are in the next room).

But when you think about it these are all things that make it powerful so for me they are not an issue.

Pros: Powerful, focused and delivers. So good it will make your clit forget what it’s for.

Cons: Big, Heavy, Power Lead that gets in the way ad Noisy. All necessary for it’s power.

Bottom Line: Amazing toy that will not disappoint.

(Out of 5)
3 Likes

by @RacyRosalee, 20/01/23
Lovehoney Plus Size Barely There Wine Sheer Babydoll Set

Little more sheer, but still beautiful!

The image on site shows this piece as only slightly sheer, however, it’s much more sheer in person, and the ‘wine’ colour is more of a lightened plum.

It’s still a gorgeous colour regardless, but I wish the site actually showed how sheer it truly is, as others may find it a little disappointing.

The material is super soft and stretchy. I did size up to a 18-22, despite being a size 14, as I know that the 8-16 doesn’t hold my F Cups. The 18-22 provides me with perfect coverage, and plenty of give to tie the babydoll around my neck.

I’m not a huge fan of where the ‘waistband’ is, it sits right under my bust, rather than my waist, so I do lose my waistline, which is slightly less flattering. However, this piece is still super comfortable that I don’t entirely mind, and the sheerness still allows for my figure to be shown.

The thong that comes with the babydoll is a wonderful addition, as it would’ve been a struggle to find a perfect match, and it’s so comfortable that I could see myself wearing it during the day, without the babydoll. And as someone who often goes out of their way to avoid wearing thongs, that’s saying something!

The fabric, in addition to being extremely soft, is breathable, and can be perfect for hot summer nights to help yourself cool down, or to warm things up…

Product size: One Size Queen (18-22)

Pros: Breathable fabric and super soft

Cons: Cinches at the underbust, rather than waist

Bottom Line: Comfy basic babydoll!

(Out of 5)
Design   :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart:
Value   :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart:
Quality   :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart:
Fit   :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart:
Sexiness   :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart:
Overall Rating   :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart:
2 Likes

by @RacyRosalee, 20/01/23
Lovehoney Plus Size Barely There Blush Pink Babydoll Set

Bought it in a second colour!

I originally bought this in the wine purple, and loved it so much I bought it in the pink too!

The pink is less of a baby/pale pink as the image shows, and is more of a peachy-tinged pink, but still beautiful regardless.

As with the purple one, this is much more sheer than the website images show, you can see everything through the material.

As with babydolls, it cinches at the underbust, rather than the waist, so those with hourglass shapes like myself, there’s no way to cinch and enhance your natural shape, although, due to the sheerness, you can see your figure through the material, it’s just a little less flattering.

One thing I absolutely love about these babydolls is how soft the material is, including the matching thong! I’ve never been huge about thongs, as they’re often so uncomfortable, but the ones from these sets feel amazing! I would absolutely wear them outside of the set.

The only thing I will be changing about these babydolls is how the necktie sits. I’d love for them to go in a Y down the back, rather than be a tie-up, as it would be more comfortable for me to wear.

Product size: One Size Queen (18-22)

Pros: Super soft and comfortable

Cons: Would prefer the neck-tie to be a Y down the back, and need it in more colours!

Bottom Line: An extremely comfortable babydoll!

(Out of 5)
Design   :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart:
Value   :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart:
Quality   :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart:
Fit   :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart:
Sexiness   :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart:
Overall Rating   :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart:
5 Likes

by @LPX, 30/01/2023
BASICS Beginner’s Rabbit Vibrator

Good Things cum in Small Packages

My initial reaction once I had opened this was that it looked a bit small and would not do much for me. I soon found out that I was very wrong.
Basically this is a bit of an optical illusion, the bump half way up the shaft gives the impression that that is as far as it can be inserted but it's not. You can insert to the base of the rabbit, which is almost twice as deep. I found this out when I first inserted it and thought it was only going to just get inside and possible reach my G Spot, but instead I pushed it in and frightened the life out of my poor unsuspecting clitoris, she got over the shock very quickly and wanted to spend a lot more time with this rabbit vibrator, A LOT more time.
As a vibrator this is good, not the best but better than average, but as a rabbit vibrator this is very good. The 'Rabbits Ears' are are what sets this apart from other toys, they are in just the right spot and push in just hard enough to really give my clit a work out. The best way I can describe the feeling is that it is like having two perfectly sized fingers stroking/tickling in just the right spot at just the right speed and pressure.
Another nice touch is that this is water proof so can be used in the bath or shower (best not to use it in the swimming pool as it tends to be frowned upon).
The thing I like best about this is that although you get direct clit stimulation it still takes some time to orgasm. Other toys make you cum as fast as possible but this gently and very enjoyably takes it's time in the best possible way.
On the downside there is some noise with this but no more than other vibrators. It's fine to use in another room whilst people are watching TV but probably not best used overnight.

Pros: Does it’s job at a very enjoyable pace.

Cons: None.

Bottom Line: A great massager in all the right places at the right speed.

(Out of 5)

*Edit - Submission on main site failed so I resubmitted and edited.
*Edit2 - Formatting.

1 Like

by @LRLRL, December 5, 2022
Lovehoney mon ami Silicone G-Spot Dual Vibrating Massager

No complaints here.

My wife and I received the Lovehoney mon ami Silicone G-Spot Dual Vibrating Massager to try in exchange for our honest review. Shipping as always was discreet.

I have to mention to start that I love the way sex toys are packaged and marketed these days: no more clamshell packaging with explicit photographs, unboxing this vibe was like opening a new phone: nestled in foam, with charging cable and instructions underneath. Just a very pleasant experience.

The design is simply lovely and perfectly pleasant. Other than the silver cap at the end, the entire vibe is a lush, soft silicone and very pleasant. The vibrator has a good, balanced weight to it, and is generously sized - we found the stated 4.5” circumference to be accurate to the widest part of the insertable portion. The 3-button controls are easy to use, with a power and up/down speed controls. We both greatly prefer toys with up AND down controls, and the fact that this vibrator doesn’t waste our time with patterned settings is a HUGE plus. That there are only 5 speeds is a little disappointing but only minorly. We didn’t note any spot between the speeds where the jump is uneven, but something in the psyche wants a couple more steps between start and finish, I think.

As to performance, I feel like it goes without saying that a toy like this, which aims to stimulate two spots at once, is going to vary in its success depending on each user’s anatomy. Wifey’s main complaint about past rabbit-style vibes has been all about the fit - not hitting the spot one way or the other or being rigid and uncomfortable in use.

No such complaints here. The internal arm was a pleasant size with a pleasant curve and the bulbous tip was gentle on her g-spot area. Likewise, the clitoral arm has decent length, a generous bulb, and quite a bit of flexibility. She found it very capable of hitting the right spots and had no complaints at all about the power. We’ve played with it several times while I play alongside her and she’s had no issues reaching orgasm with it.

It’s certainly not the most powerful vibrator we’ve encountered, but it’s very reasonable and seems to be more on the rumbly side than buzzy, but that’s also quite subjective.

Haven’t had enough time with it to make any significant observations regarding battery life, but have no complaints after a few 10-15 minute sessions after charging for a fewer hours on day of arrival.

Her #1 toy remains in the pleasure-air category, but this is now at the top of our toybox for dual vibes.

Pros: Soft silicone, great flexibility in the external nub. NO PATTERNS! just up and down speeds. This!!!

Cons: One or two more speeds might be nice, but not a deal breaker.

Bottom Line: Your mileage may very, but no complaints about this dual rabbbit-style vibe.

1 Like