My Reviews

by @LPX, 23/1/23
DOMINIX Deluxe Adjustable Nipple Clamps with Chain

Squeeze and Pull

I have enjoyed playing with nipple clamps and chains for a while now and although always exciting they usually provide the same 'Squeeze and Pull' sensation. These are prety much the same (not that that is a bad thing).

Basics - This has two clamps that squeeze your nipples and a chain between them (same as other clamps and chains).

There are however some nice touches to this:
The chain is solid and heavy, this means that isn’t going to snap easily and it puts an amazing, permanent pull on your nipples. You could also add extra weights to the chain if this is your thing or connect a lead to the chain for interesting walkies.
The clamps attach to your nipples and give a delightfully tight squeezing sensation, but for more fun you can remove the rubber covers from the clamps and let the clamp’s teeth bite into your nipples, if you have never tried this I can’t recommend it enough, always gets me to orgasm fast. There is also an adjuster on each clamp that allows you to set how hard or soft the grip is and this can always been adjusted whilst being worn.

Overall Rating: 4 out of 5 stars

Pros: Easy to put on and adjust for just the right pain levels.

Cons: Nothing standout but wouldn’t expect there to be.

Bottom Line: Nothing special but does what it should do perfectly.

(Out of 5)
Design  :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart:
Value  :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart:
Quality  :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:
Fit  :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart:
Sexiness  :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart:
Overall Rating  :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart:
3 Likes

by @LPX, 26/1/23
Bondage Boutique Jewelled Clitoral Pleasure Clip

Has good potential but not for me

First impressions, it looks amazing, but that's where the good stops for me. I tried all ways of putting this on and short of stretching my clit out and tying a knot in it I could not get this to stay on unless I put it in place then slid it up so my clit was trapped between the two metal legs. Plus side it stayed on. Negative anymore than about 10 seconds would have resulted to my clit falling off (may sway some people but really not my thing).

If you do buy this then I hope you have better luck that I did but be ready with a soft cool sponge and some calming music just in case your clit needs it.

Overall Rating: 2 out of 5 stars

Pros: Looked nice.

Cons: Impossible to use without loosing vital body parts.

Bottom Line: Looks great but doesn’t deliver.

(Out of 5)
Design  :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:
Value  :purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart::white_heart::white_heart:
Quality  :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart:
Fit  :white_heart::white_heart::white_heart::white_heart::white_heart:
Sexiness  :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:
Overall Rating  :purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart::white_heart::white_heart:
2 Likes

Breaker

by @LPX, 26/1/23
Lovehoney Beaded Sensual Glass Dildo 7 Inch

Not just for anal

First thing to say is that this looks and feels like it is quality. It is glass It is heavy It is cold It is bumpy

Letting my rebellious side take control I started by not using this for it’s intended purpose. In other words I used it in my vagina. Sllowly rubbing this against my clit was amazing due to how cold it was. After a minute I was nicely wet and slipped it into myself. Again the coldness of the glass was an amazing feeling and as a dildo it fely good, but twisting it so it curved up straight away found my G Spot. I won’t bore you with the details but lets just say that it felt VERY good.

I then tried it in it’s intended orifice. The cold glass which felt amazing around the fromt caused some tightening in the back, so after applying lots of lube I finally got it to slide in. It worked great as a dildo with the bumps making for a really ecxiting experience and again the cold glass just added to the sensations.

I have said how great this is when the glass is colde, but you can also warm it if that is your preference (or put it in the freezer if you really like the cold).

Overall Rating: 5 out of 5 stars

Pros: Does what it says really well.

Cons: Materially nothing but a bit pricey.

Bottom Line: Fun no matter the temperature.

(Out of 5)
Value  :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart:
Fit  :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:
Sexiness  :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:
Overall Rating  :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:
2 Likes

by @LPX, 26/1/23
Lovehoney Rose Clitoral Suction Stimulator

Roses are red, and so is my clit, this toy is amazing and mmmmhhh mh mmhhhh mhhm mmmmmm

Sorry got a bit carried away there :wink:

Well what is there to say about the “Lovehoney Rose Clitoral Suction Stimulator” that it’s title does not already say?
It’s made by Lovehoney.
It looks like a rose.
It stimulates your clitoris using suction.

Review could end there but I would be doing it a disfavour if I did not mention that it is good, like really really good. I charged it up played with the settings to find one I thought was good then put it in place and positioned it correctly. I took a couple of breaths and when I was ready turned it on. The next 20 seconds were amazing and culminated in a mental firework show. Later I tried a different setting with the same results. I can see that this is going to be my new best friend.

There is one negative though which is that the magnetic charger is very easy to accidentally disconnect whilst charging, but this does not in anyway affect the device.

Pros: Everything apart from the magnetic charger.

Cons: The magnetic charger is very easy to accidentally disconnect whilst charging.

Bottom Line: Flowery ecstasy

(Out of 5)
Value  :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:
Overall Rating  :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:
3 Likes

by @LPX, 27/1/2023
Bondage Boutique Squeeze and Tease Nipple Clamps

Good for beginners

I love nipple play! Now that's out of the way I'm not a huge fan of Clover Clamps and sadly these are no exception. The basic principal of Clover Clamps is that once they are attached pulling them will cause them to squeeze harder. The harder the pull, the harder the squeeze. This is all good in principal but the problem I have hit with every Clover Clamp I have ever tried is you pull, they squeeze. You pull more, they squeeze harder. You pull more and they come flying off. To say this ruins the moment is a bit of an understatement.

If these are for your first time experimenting with Clover Clamps then they will probably be good for you, as they will if you are not into real nipple punishment, but if you want that little bit more then these will likely disappoint.

Overall Rating: 2 out of 5 stars

Pros: Well made and look good. Perfect for people who don;t want to push things too far.

Cons: Do not provide that mythical extra torture.

Bottom Line: Good for beginners, otherwise do more investigation.

(Out of 5)
Value  :purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart::white_heart::white_heart:
Quality  :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart:
Fit  :purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart::white_heart::white_heart:
Sexiness  :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart:
Overall Rating  :purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart::white_heart::white_heart:
2 Likes

by @LPX, 27/1/23
Lovehoney Extra Powerful Multispeed Mains Powered Magic Wand Vibrator

A league of it's own

Although it may seem obvious I feel I need to say this before reviewing this wand - It is very good but no matter how great it feels it must NOT be used in the bath.

Now that’s out of the way on with the review.

When I first opened this my initial thought was, ‘This will never fit’. Then I read the booklet and realised it doesn’t have to fit (but it does and it feels great). I plugged it in and turned it on. I could hear that something was happening and i could feel it happening through the grip but I couldn’t work out what it was that was happening. I’m not sure what it was that I was expecting, possibly for the head to go up and down or spin around, even some flashing lights. I investigated further and whilst doing this grabbed it by the head… Suddenly everything made sense. The head was moving, just moving so fast that I couldn’t see it.
I was still dressed but thought I would give it a go anyway. You may have heard the phrase, ‘The most fun you can have with your clothes on’… Whover came up with that line definitely had one of these wands. I tried some different angles, strengths and patterns, they were all good but the 1/2 to 3/4 power no pattern vibration beats them all hands down.
After a couple of minutes I stopped as I needed to and took off my clothes, possibly because I like being naked or more likely due to the face that my jeans were soaked through. Seeing as I was naked it would be rude not to finish off with the wand.
As I mentioned earlier, I started by trying to insert the head of the wand. Once it was wet the big head on this wand does slide in quite easily and it is good, but nowhere near as good as when it is applied to my clit.
The next 5 minutes were a blur. I kept the power settings from before and lets just say that it was good that I didn’t have my jeans on. I can’t be 100 percent sure what exactly happened but from inspecting myself after I found that:
I was wet, very wet, so much so that I think there may have been a hose involved.
My clit was very confused, it had either been in a fight with Mike Tyson or it had got very drunk. Either way it was very, very happy.
My feet and legs were trying to play Cat’s Cradle with the power lead.

There are some downsides to this wand though:
It is big.
It is heavier than other toys.
The power lead gets in the way.
It is noisy (definitely not the best toy to use if your parents are in the next room).

But when you think about it these are all things that make it powerful so for me they are not an issue.

Pros: Powerful, focused and delivers. So good it will make your clit forget what it’s for.

Cons: Big, Heavy, Power Lead that gets in the way ad Noisy. All necessary for it’s power.

Bottom Line: Amazing toy that will not disappoint.

(Out of 5)
5 Likes

by @RacyRosalee, 20/01/23
Lovehoney Plus Size Barely There Wine Sheer Babydoll Set

Little more sheer, but still beautiful!

The image on site shows this piece as only slightly sheer, however, it’s much more sheer in person, and the ‘wine’ colour is more of a lightened plum.

It’s still a gorgeous colour regardless, but I wish the site actually showed how sheer it truly is, as others may find it a little disappointing.

The material is super soft and stretchy. I did size up to a 18-22, despite being a size 14, as I know that the 8-16 doesn’t hold my F Cups. The 18-22 provides me with perfect coverage, and plenty of give to tie the babydoll around my neck.

I’m not a huge fan of where the ‘waistband’ is, it sits right under my bust, rather than my waist, so I do lose my waistline, which is slightly less flattering. However, this piece is still super comfortable that I don’t entirely mind, and the sheerness still allows for my figure to be shown.

The thong that comes with the babydoll is a wonderful addition, as it would’ve been a struggle to find a perfect match, and it’s so comfortable that I could see myself wearing it during the day, without the babydoll. And as someone who often goes out of their way to avoid wearing thongs, that’s saying something!

The fabric, in addition to being extremely soft, is breathable, and can be perfect for hot summer nights to help yourself cool down, or to warm things up…

Product size: One Size Queen (18-22)

Pros: Breathable fabric and super soft

Cons: Cinches at the underbust, rather than waist

Bottom Line: Comfy basic babydoll!

(Out of 5)
Design   :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart:
Value   :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart:
Quality   :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart:
Fit   :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart:
Sexiness   :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart:
Overall Rating   :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart:
2 Likes

by @RacyRosalee, 20/01/23
Lovehoney Plus Size Barely There Blush Pink Babydoll Set

Bought it in a second colour!

I originally bought this in the wine purple, and loved it so much I bought it in the pink too!

The pink is less of a baby/pale pink as the image shows, and is more of a peachy-tinged pink, but still beautiful regardless.

As with the purple one, this is much more sheer than the website images show, you can see everything through the material.

As with babydolls, it cinches at the underbust, rather than the waist, so those with hourglass shapes like myself, there’s no way to cinch and enhance your natural shape, although, due to the sheerness, you can see your figure through the material, it’s just a little less flattering.

One thing I absolutely love about these babydolls is how soft the material is, including the matching thong! I’ve never been huge about thongs, as they’re often so uncomfortable, but the ones from these sets feel amazing! I would absolutely wear them outside of the set.

The only thing I will be changing about these babydolls is how the necktie sits. I’d love for them to go in a Y down the back, rather than be a tie-up, as it would be more comfortable for me to wear.

Product size: One Size Queen (18-22)

Pros: Super soft and comfortable

Cons: Would prefer the neck-tie to be a Y down the back, and need it in more colours!

Bottom Line: An extremely comfortable babydoll!

(Out of 5)
Design   :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart:
Sexiness   :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart:
Overall Rating   :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart:
5 Likes

by @LPX, 30/01/2023
BASICS Beginner’s Rabbit Vibrator

Good Things cum in Small Packages

My initial reaction once I had opened this was that it looked a bit small and would not do much for me. I soon found out that I was very wrong.
Basically this is a bit of an optical illusion, the bump half way up the shaft gives the impression that that is as far as it can be inserted but it's not. You can insert to the base of the rabbit, which is almost twice as deep. I found this out when I first inserted it and thought it was only going to just get inside and possible reach my G Spot, but instead I pushed it in and frightened the life out of my poor unsuspecting clitoris, she got over the shock very quickly and wanted to spend a lot more time with this rabbit vibrator, A LOT more time.
As a vibrator this is good, not the best but better than average, but as a rabbit vibrator this is very good. The 'Rabbits Ears' are are what sets this apart from other toys, they are in just the right spot and push in just hard enough to really give my clit a work out. The best way I can describe the feeling is that it is like having two perfectly sized fingers stroking/tickling in just the right spot at just the right speed and pressure.
Another nice touch is that this is water proof so can be used in the bath or shower (best not to use it in the swimming pool as it tends to be frowned upon).
The thing I like best about this is that although you get direct clit stimulation it still takes some time to orgasm. Other toys make you cum as fast as possible but this gently and very enjoyably takes it's time in the best possible way.
On the downside there is some noise with this but no more than other vibrators. It's fine to use in another room whilst people are watching TV but probably not best used overnight.

Pros: Does it’s job at a very enjoyable pace.

Cons: None.

Bottom Line: A great massager in all the right places at the right speed.

(Out of 5)

*Edit - Submission on main site failed so I resubmitted and edited.
*Edit2 - Formatting.

2 Likes

by @LRLRL, December 5, 2022
Lovehoney mon ami Silicone G-Spot Dual Vibrating Massager

No complaints here.

My wife and I received the Lovehoney mon ami Silicone G-Spot Dual Vibrating Massager to try in exchange for our honest review. Shipping as always was discreet.

I have to mention to start that I love the way sex toys are packaged and marketed these days: no more clamshell packaging with explicit photographs, unboxing this vibe was like opening a new phone: nestled in foam, with charging cable and instructions underneath. Just a very pleasant experience.

The design is simply lovely and perfectly pleasant. Other than the silver cap at the end, the entire vibe is a lush, soft silicone and very pleasant. The vibrator has a good, balanced weight to it, and is generously sized - we found the stated 4.5” circumference to be accurate to the widest part of the insertable portion. The 3-button controls are easy to use, with a power and up/down speed controls. We both greatly prefer toys with up AND down controls, and the fact that this vibrator doesn’t waste our time with patterned settings is a HUGE plus. That there are only 5 speeds is a little disappointing but only minorly. We didn’t note any spot between the speeds where the jump is uneven, but something in the psyche wants a couple more steps between start and finish, I think.

As to performance, I feel like it goes without saying that a toy like this, which aims to stimulate two spots at once, is going to vary in its success depending on each user’s anatomy. Wifey’s main complaint about past rabbit-style vibes has been all about the fit - not hitting the spot one way or the other or being rigid and uncomfortable in use.

No such complaints here. The internal arm was a pleasant size with a pleasant curve and the bulbous tip was gentle on her g-spot area. Likewise, the clitoral arm has decent length, a generous bulb, and quite a bit of flexibility. She found it very capable of hitting the right spots and had no complaints at all about the power. We’ve played with it several times while I play alongside her and she’s had no issues reaching orgasm with it.

It’s certainly not the most powerful vibrator we’ve encountered, but it’s very reasonable and seems to be more on the rumbly side than buzzy, but that’s also quite subjective.

Haven’t had enough time with it to make any significant observations regarding battery life, but have no complaints after a few 10-15 minute sessions after charging for a fewer hours on day of arrival.

Her #1 toy remains in the pleasure-air category, but this is now at the top of our toybox for dual vibes.

Pros: Soft silicone, great flexibility in the external nub. NO PATTERNS! just up and down speeds. This!!!

Cons: One or two more speeds might be nice, but not a deal breaker.

Bottom Line: Your mileage may very, but no complaints about this dual rabbbit-style vibe.

2 Likes

by @For_Your_Eyes_Only_x, 22/01/23
Lovehoney Black Sheer Mesh Crotchless Bra Set

Sexy.

Despite having an array of lingerie, I’m all about simplicity and ease, and when those are combined with sex appeal, you end up with gems like this crotchless set.

Arriving in the smallest packaging, I wasn’t too sure what to expect or how on earth it was going to fit me, but once laid out and I had had a feel of the lingerie and pulled and tugged at it to test the stretch, all was clear. The bra and thong are very stretchy, with all materials being elasticated. I’m size 10 on top and have a size 12 bottom, with a bra size of 36C. Despite my initial doubt this One Size set fits wonderfully. The bra has an adjustable band, and the halterneck allows you to tie it to your desired fit. The thong is also adjustable and sits well without digging in. When I wear thongs, I quite like pulling the thong straps to the top of my hips; I think it flatters my shape, and the stretch of the material allows for this.

The mesh is very durable, although I always have the same fear of catching my rings in it and snagging, but so far so good. It’s made to a great standard, and I love that you can get glimpses of the body underneath the mesh, although if you’re going for discrete this wouldn’t be for you (unless nipples on show is what you’re after).

The placement of the crotch (or lack of) is comfortable and sits, on me, so things are very much still kept in place and covered. It adds another element of sex appeal that you might not expect initially until you get down to business.

Overall, I really enjoy this set. It works really well in and out of the bedroom, and if I don’t feel like wearing the crotchless thong out, I can swap it out for another thong that the mesh bra matches. This set will get a lot of wear!

Pros: materials, simplicity

Cons: nothing

Bottom Line: sexy but subtle, and can and will be worn under my day-to-day clothes

7 Likes

by @Green_Eyed_Girl , Date of Review
fantasy reptile girthy silicone dragon dildo 6.5 inch

Delightfully designed

I really liked this dildo. Its design makes it a great first fantasy dildo if your new to textured toys or want to work up to trying larger sizes. The suction cup isn’t the best in use, but if your looking for something fun and a little different from a regular dildo, this is a nice option.

the bright apple green of the silicone with a slight shimmer that makes the scale texture really looks amazing. The overall effect is really attractive and has a nice reptilian look to it but could just as easily fit orks, trolls, mermen, aliens, snake people, lizard men and anything else your imagination can come up with.

The silicone has a nice medium density with enough give that its firm without feeling uncomfortably hard when inserted. The head has a nice flare and g spots well. I also really enjoyed the shaft texture, which gives a pleasant massaging sensation in use. Its more subtle than other fantasy dildos I’ve tried, but covers the whole shaft meaning you get the sensation over a really wide area. Making it a good option if your new to textured dildos or want something less intense.

Its a good toy if your looking to work up to larger sizes at your own pace. going from a 5.5” circumference at the head to 8” at the base of the shaft.
Im actually really impressed with the shape as 8” is much larger than i would normally choose for a dildo (around 6” circumference is my normal maximum size for toys). Due to the subtle size increase by the time i reached the bottom of the shaft It managed to make 8” around feel very filling rather than uncomfortable and i was actually quite surprised when i got the tape measure out.

The base has an unusual tear drop shape which (with the texture on the base) i found actually makes it much easier to grip, even when slippery with lube.

Despite the unusual drop shape, the suction cup is actually surprisingly strong and attached well to a variety of material including unvarnished wood and textured bathroom tiles. It does tend to come off when rocked from side to side though, even on shiny surfaces, which make it less useable in practice.

Despite the texture, the scales are actually reasonably easy to clean. The ridges on the base do require a little more attention, but overall it was pretty strait forward.

Definitely a toy i really enjoyed and one that i will be using again and again.

Pros: excellent shape and texture. So pretty, and easy to clean for a fantasy toy.

Cons: suction cup is not a great shape and comes unstuck when rocked

Bottom Line: great toy with subtler textures. Nice shape for working to larger sizes. Suction cup not the best

3 Likes

by @For_Your_Eyes_Only_x, 06/03/23
Lovehoney Viva Neon Pink Fishnet Top and Skirt

Unmissable

At 5ft6, size 10 on top and 12 bottoms, I received this set in One Size. Both top and skirt are very stretchy with both being made from the same material. The top fits very comfortably, sitting just below my bust and the sleeves being long enough to pull over my hands (slipping my thumbs through the actual fishnet for a slightly different look). The skirt sits on my waist and its length reaches to around mid-thigh.

As always with fishnet, I’m always conscious of catching my rings in it or getting slightly caught up, however this appears quite durable and I’ve been able to slip in and out of this set without any issues numerous times.

While being worn, the fishnet stays in place with thanks to the waistbands and edging of the pieces. They hug the body but are by no means tight or constricting. When you take the pieces off, however, that’s when they tend to roll up and you spend a fair few minutes attempting to unroll/shake them back to how they originally were! Not an issue though.

There’s no exaggeration when the description says “neon.” This set has officially become the brightest set of lingerie in my collection; it’s unmissable amongst a sea of knickers, bras and bodysuits. I like to take photos in my lingerie so I chose to pair this set with a bright yellow g-string I own and it matched wonderfully, and although I could wear some nipple pasties or a bra underneath the top, I opted for a “hand bra” instead. Without the hands, my nipples poke through the fishnet; an image that I absolutely love and find incredibly sexy.

The fishnet itself is soft and feels very sensual to run your hands across as it stretches across the body. It doesn’t only look fabulous but feels amazing too.

As is very usual with Lovehoney, this set is made to a great standard. There are no loose threads, and the piece feels as if it’s made of, and to, a great quality.

Pros: colour, material, comfort

Bottom Line: something “different” but fun and bright

6 Likes

by @Mint-Monster , 25/1/2023
Fantasy Veiny Silicone Alien Dildo 6.5 Inch

From outer space to in your face

As an avid monster lover, I was very excited to receive this welcome invader to experiment on for the good of humanity.

I admire the box’s sense of humour which is complete with all the “explore Uranus” puns before you can even think of them yourself. There’s no secret to what’s inside at all - a big alien dick. Very proudly in your face and without shame. Might be a bit of a funny one if you decide to throw out or recycle the box, though. Even if you shredded it up, I bet there would still be some telltale sign of the naughty creature comfort that once lurked inside. Bin folk beware, you might be in for a scare! But if you don’t care what others think, then all the better. I know I don’t.

The metallic purple shaft has a stripey marble effect when you look closely. The base is pretty boring by comparison, but at least it has some texture carved into it to resemble skin or hair. I’m just thankful it doesn’t have any balls as I find them pretty unappealing in general. I usually can’t stand veins on dildos, but they aren’t that off-putting here since the alien-ness takes away any realism that I don’t like. Kinda looks like an aggressive aubergine to me.

The material is more of the shiny, sticky silicone type which makes it feel a bit cheap. This caused discomfort around my lips if I wasn’t amply lubed up. It seemed my own natural lubrication was just barely enough, so I still needed some of the bottled variety to top it off. The extra moisture from shower play was welcome and made things surprisingly fun ‘n’ slick. Any wetness is good wetness when it comes to this. The surface is pretty smooth so even a little can go a long way. It also encouraged me to perform fellatio on it which I don’t normally do, but actually quite enjoyed. Its glossy finish was pleasant in my mouth with the firm ridges and veins reminding me that it’s always at peak pleasure.

The large teardrop shaped base makes it hard to grip during use from this side. A slightly odd design choice since the bottom of the shaft isn’t really this shape to begin with. It doesn’t seem to impact the suction power, though - just holding it by the pointy end as it gets pretty thin there. However, the angles I like are held by the opposite side so this isn’t much of a hindrance to me.

It’s on the firmer side of the shaft spectrum which some people may not like. I prefer my toys with a tad more squish, but this is still fine. On the plus side, this makes it a good thruster and G-spotter. The ridges and general shape add some nice stimulation here and there. They aren’t as apparent since the silicone skin is very slippery when wet, but the further you go down on it, the more they stand out. This even created a “popping” sensation. I only liked using it one way which was to have the flipped tip facing my belly button. Having it the other way just didn’t feel quite right - like using the wrong key in a lock. That paired with the teardrop base makes me think this may have been intentional or something to urge you use it the “right” way.

Now, I like to consider myself an experienced monster lover from my toy collection. A connoisseur of cryptid cocks, if you will. While this one may not be the biggest of beasties, I was still pleasantly satisfied with the length and girth. Starting out thinner at the tip and bulking out near the bottom to gradually take it at your own pace (or slam down on) makes it more suitable for beginners, too. It was able to hit all those sweet spots at the front and back when fully inserted. This also allowed my clit to be stimulated by the base alone which is good if you need to masturbate with limited noise. The base didn’t really get in the way of other vibes either. I particularly liked it with my big wand and clit sucker. Riding it was also super fun and I enjoyed my shower test session with it. It stuck well on my wet room tiles and bottom of my bath. It was only when I leaned too far in one direction that it would eventually give way. Other than the awkwardness of holding it at the pointy edge or banging it “backwards”, I didn’t have any issues using it.

It’s pretty straightforward to clean with soap and water. Some gunk may get in the shaft’s grooves which you can easily get your fingertips inside to be more thorough. You may need to use a brush for the hair-like texture on the base, too. It feels a little less sticky over time, but it’s still a lint magnet. You’re doomed if you drop it on the carpet, put it that way.

Overall, I think it’s a good all-rounder for monster hunters everywhere. While it has some issues, they are easily fixed with some lube or simply twisting the toy to its best position. It’s a good size and shape for any newcumers looking to get into something a bit more “out there” as it’s not overly intimidating. Above all else, I’m stoked that I’m starting to see more fantasy phalluses around here on Lovehoney!

Overall Rating: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

Pros: Fantasy appeal. Rideable. Decent size and shape. Fun in the shower.

Cons: Sticky type of silicone. Needs lube. Teardrop base hard to hold by pointy side. Quite firm.

Bottom Line: Has a few small issues that can be easily worked around. A good all-round monster peen.

6 Likes

by @Mint-Monster , 5/3/2023
Fantasy Girthy Silicone Fire Dragon Dildo 7 Inch

Slayed

An extra warm thank you to Lovehoney for sending me this fiery fiend to test.

And what a thick dick it is! I can barely wrap my hand around the shaft. Taking it out the box and handling it already had me super excited for my next session. Ravenous even. That chunky size gives it decent weight as expected and the burning red and black colouring gives me serious Smaug vibes.

I don’t think I’ve seen this many textures on one dildo before. Obviously the main theme is scales, but their size and shapes vary so much. It also has a very unusual head with deep grooves in it. I highly approve of this armoured coating as a texture queen, but it could prove too much for some. As most of the scales face one direction, it goes in easier than when it’s taken out - similar to a barb. Like it doesn’t want to be removed or something. I too want to keep it inside as long as possible so at least we have that in common. Don’t worry, it’s not going to get stuck in there like Excalibur. Just push it out with your pelvic muscles if you feel like it’s getting “stuck”. This doesn’t make it a good thruster and is more of a slow burner where you appreciate every lovely lump and bump with each movement. One other visual plus for the ridges is that they get a creamy build-up during use which can be hot to watch.

The silicone is on the softer, bouncier side which makes the heavy texturing less abrasive and the shaft more forgiving and pliable during use. While it may not be curved, it still has enough flex to bend it to your whim somewhat. I have a few other scaly toys in my collection and much prefer the squish of this one as firmer silicone can make it feel like you’re banging a pumice stone at times. Unlike the other aubergine Creature Cocks toy I got, the material is nowhere near as sticky/tacky on this saucy serpent.

The main downside of all that texture means that cleaning can take longer than your average dildo to make sure every nook is seen to properly. After lathering it up, you can trace your fingers along the grooves to remove the gunk. Problem is that it has so many crevices that you can miss spots without realising. It can be quite frustrating to believe you’ve scrubbed it well only to be greeted by the obvious dry muck when you check later. I must have cleaned it three times after my first use. It helps to let the toy soak a little in the sink to get things loose and then start washing and tracing over it. It’s also good practice to clean your toys before use as well as after, too.

The overall size and girth is very filling and definitely gives me that “OMG!” expression on my face when fully inserted. However, this monstrous mass also makes it a slow starter since you have to ease it in. Even when it’s all lubed up, I doubt you could just throw it up there. Not ideal for quickies, that’s for sure. I actually love the “not gonna fit” feeling so I don’t mind taking things at a steadier pace since the payoff is well worth the wait. Inserting the head is mega rewarding in itself let alone the whole thing. This stretch along with the textures give it an array of amazing sensations down there. I didn’t find myself moving or thrusting much during use as I was just trying to take everything in (in every sense of the word). It was almost impossible not to moan or gasp at orgasm and I’m usually very quiet when I masturbate. Woah!

It only has a small base so it doesn’t get in the way of other clit toys during use. This narrower shape is also easier to store away in oblong bags. There’s not much to rub up against when I’m vibeless, but I can still climax with just this toy and my trusty hand. The suction cup didn’t fare well in the shower room as it knocked off with ease from any angled love taps. Putting it on a wall already had it hanging on at a curve so it didn’t take much to make it fall. Maybe the toy is too heavy or the base too small? Either way, I’d much rather use it in the comfort of my own bed - no big deal for me.

As a monster lover, I really admire this scaly beast. The size and surface may not be for everyone, but shouldn’t the idea of taking on such a leviathan be intimidating anyway? As they say, with big risk comes big reward and this is no exception. It just ticks all the right boxes as well as snuggly filling in mine. I often refer to my toy collection as my “Dragon Hoard” and this one definitely sits near the top of that pile.

Overall Rating: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

Pros: Filling. Great orgasms. Softer silicone. Stimulating texture.

Cons: Pain to clean. Sucker sucks.

Bottom Line: May not be for everyone, but definitely for me! A challenge worth conquering.

8 Likes

by @Bearjamin, 28 Sep 2022
Lovehoney Ignite Silicone Prostate Massager

Ignite the Spark in your P-Spot

The Lovehoney Ignite toys are a self-professed beginner friendly range, but that in no way should be misconstrued to mean basic, or low quality. For something as simple as a prostate plug, every aspect has been well designed and made.

The toy comes in a glossy finish box with an “open here” label that leads you to a magnetically clasped fRead more about review stating Ignite the Spark in your P-Spot

ront flap revealing a window to view the toy. I wouldn’t normally mention packaging, but it’s a little detail I didn’t expect on a beginner range product. As a bonus, you can take the magnets out of the flap and use them to stick stuff to your fridge! Haha.

The toy also comes with a drawstring bag which is a really nice thing to have for clean storage and organisation. It’s something many other brands fail to include.

I was surprised how petite the toy is. No longer than my index finger, and the tip about as thick as my thumb. I’ve used bigger, but it’s definitely not too intimidating for a beginner. It’s a dusky teal colour making it a nice change from the standard black. The PU coated silicone is pretty seemless and velvet smooth. There’s no unnecessary ribs or bumps for stuff to get stuck on so it’s easy to clean.

Inserting the lubed up toy is very comfortable. Again, very beginner friendly due to its size. The flared base helps keep it’s positioning and sits nicely too. I’ve tried other toys that have had a chunky base that gets in the way of wearing clothes, walking, or sitting down. But with this I can do all those things comfortably.

When I first inserted it I could feel the bulb of the massager pressing my prostate in a good way. Despite looking small initially, you definitely know its there and gives a comfortable full feeling. The toy has a nice firmness to it and the stem from the flared base is stiff. It allows it to transfer a bit more pressure to the prostate compared to a similar sized one from a 50 Shades advent calendar I had before, which was too flexible.

I found I could squeeze my pelvic floor muscles to pulsate the toy up and down in a massaging action that feels really nice. When I wanted to up the action I was able to pinch the base with my fingers and make stronger massaging motions sending that amazing tingle right up my shaft and to the head. It really heightens all the sensations you feel there, making the blow job from my wife even more explosive! I always get a great feeling afterglow in my pelvic region after orgasming with prostate play.

Overall I highly rate the Ignite prostate massager. It feels like the perfect beginner prostate plug if you’ve never used one. But not just for beginners, I would say this is good for anyone wanting to have a prostate toy that can be worn comfortably walking, sitting and under clothes without a noticeable bulge. I think I’ll be using this a lot more for that, and as a warm up to something bigger!

If you’re yet to dip your toe into the waters of anal and prostate play, you really can’t go wrong with this one! Just remember it takes a while to train your brain to stop focusing on your clenched butt and notice the pleasurable sensations inside. Take your time and have fun!

Pros: Can use comfortably while sitting down. Heightened sense of orgasm. Comes with a storage bag.

Cons: Nothing to dislike.

Bottom Line: Nothing to dislike.

7 Likes

by @RacyRosalee, 18/03/23
Lovehoney Plus Size Red Underwired Lace Triangle Bra and G-String Set

Absolutely in love! (just not the g-string)

The bra from this set is absolutely stunning, I love the cheeky little clips that allow you to give your partner a little tease or completely reveal your breasts. I’m a 14DD, and usually have to wear Lovehoney’s One-Size Queen, which fit perfectly, and was surprisingly supportive.

The red is quite bright and eye-catching, which is a bonus because I’m always drawn to red pieces, and the little black bows were cute details amongst the lace.

The lace itself is fairly solid, but you can definitely still see through, how much you can see through varies depending on the light.

The straps tie up around the neck, and getting the right amount of tension is definitely key to making this look flattering. I noticed other reviews stating there was very little support, which I fixed simply through the amount of tension I achieved with the ties.

I would’ve liked for the lace to be a little more prominent on the underwear, maybe if the underwear was a different style, that would’ve been possible, but I’m definitely not a fan of the g-strings and thongs that seem to be in all the sets. There’s no difference between them aside from the colours, and even though I size up, there’s nowhere near enough material down there.

Overall, I had a lot of fun taking photos in the bra for my long-distance OH, and I really like the style of the bra, I just wish that the underwear was a little more coverage and stood out stylistically, less isn’t always sexier!

Product size: One-Size Queen

Pros: The bra!!!

Cons: The g-string…

Bottom Line: A gorgeous set that you really need to experiment with for how well it sits

(Out of 5)
Design   :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:
4 Likes

by @Peitho , February 2023
Lovehoney Late Night Liaison Wine Crotchless Bra Set

Faultlessly Flattering, Alluring Apparel

This is a very flattering and absolutely beautiful bra set… with just a couple of tiny niggles.

The make quality is excellent and both the lace pannels and satin look straps are stretchy and comfortable. There is also a lot of adjustability in the straps, both all around the bra and the top band of the thong, the lower one being plenty stretchy enough to sit comfortably on me without a line digging in. The wine colour is absolutely beautiful and flatters my dark hair and pale skin tone really well. I love it.

Sizing wise, I’m a UK 12 - 14, very much pear shaped, small but pert 36A boobs, small waist, big round bottom. Smaller on top than below and the one size fits me well in this bra set.

The first time you put this on you probably want to give yourself a bit of time to get accustomed to where all the straps go and set them to the perfect lengths for you. For me, once adjusted, the bra couldn’t fit any better. I have all the bands set fairly short and I love how both right hand shoulder straps and both left hand shoulder straps are the same strap so you always get a perfect tension. This is a very clever design. The stretchy satin strap that sits just below my boobs cup and frame them perfectly and all the little details and the double “V” make them look bigger than they really are (which I always appreciate!). The cups themselves, being a stretchy lace, sit perfectly without looking too big on my A cups but will obviously stretch to accomodate larger boobs. This is truly such a flattering design.

The thong is not quite as cleverly thought out. Comfort wise it fits well, the top band is adjustable and the lower one doesn’t dig in, however, I have the top band set towards the longer end of the range and as a result the short connecting strap between them is pulled forwards at the top towards my front rather than sitting vertical. This is a little annoying and would have been solved so easily if it had a loop attachment rather than being sewn in a fixed position. Otherwise, the thong is lovely. When worn it doesn’t look crotchless, this is only apparent when access is required.

Finally, yes, it says “Cold hand wash”. Do I cold hand wash it? No. In a cool, delicates machine wash it doesn’t lose any colour or stretch and comes out good as new.

I think a petite UK size 8 might find the bra straps a little long and very large boobs might not be fully supported but I think it will fit everyone else in the specified size band very well and it is extremely flattering. I feel great and very confident wearing it. A lot of love for this bra set.

Pros: Beautiful red wine colour, vast adjustability, extremely flattering on my body shape.

Cons: Only the attachment of the vertical strap on the thong but this is very minor and no issue for small bottoms.

Bottom Line: A beautiful set, flattering and confidence building.

6 Likes

by @For_Your_Eyes_Only_x, 19/02/23
Lovehoney Parisienne Charm Black Lace Crotchless Body

Stunning.

I feel like I say this all too regularly, but this is yet another piece by Lovehoney that I have absolutely fallen in love with.

This is a body that oozes absolute class, comfort and sex-appeal, with a figure-hugging but shaping and flawless element.

I received this body in a size Medium, being a size 10 on top, 12 bottom, 36C and 5ft6. The piece fits me perfectly.

To begin with, the black is classic; it’s traditional and flattering and often a “safe” colour for me and my pale skin tone. The nude lining underneath is subtle, and the lace pattern doesn’t scream sexy, but my god it is. The main body is mostly mesh which never fails to impress, allowing a glimpse of skin underneath. The mesh has a good amount of stretch to it and is made to a great standard too.

I particularly like the area just below the bust where there’s a strip of lace; it breaks the body up slightly but is incredibly flattering. The small charm between each cup is a lovely touch too.

From behind, there is a very slight open-back element to the body beneath the hook and eye fastenings, and it falls into an elasticated ruched-effect over the bum which accentuates and draws the eye.

The cups are slightly padded, and the underwiring fits comfortably. This body doesn’t provide a “boost” as such in the boob department, but I fill out the cups well and the shoulder straps enable a little bit of a lift if needed.

There are a number of hook and eye fastenings to the back which are easy enough to secure and, again, allows you to find the most comfortable fit. The materials are soft and are gentle against the skin, and I can’t help but bring it back to being made to a fantastic standard and quality.

From the waist down, the body’s sex appeal goes through the roof. Not only is there detachable suspender straps (I always appreciate the option of them being detachable!) but the body is also crotchless. Paired with some lace top stockings, this body is to die for, although I can also picture it being worn beneath a dress or day-wear, it’s that comfortable.

I’ve sat here typing up this review and closely inspecting the body just trying to find something, however small, that I don’t enjoy about the piece but I’ve come to the conclusion there’s nothing!

Pros: design, materials, fit, appearance

Bottom Line: Beautiful piece of lingerie - can’t fault it

7 Likes