My Reviews

by @LPX, 27/1/23
Lovehoney Extra Powerful Multispeed Mains Powered Magic Wand Vibrator

A league of it's own

Although it may seem obvious I feel I need to say this before reviewing this wand - It is very good but no matter how great it feels it must NOT be used in the bath.

Now that’s out of the way on with the review.

When I first opened this my initial thought was, ‘This will never fit’. Then I read the booklet and realised it doesn’t have to fit (but it does and it feels great). I plugged it in and turned it on. I could hear that something was happening and i could feel it happening through the grip but I couldn’t work out what it was that was happening. I’m not sure what it was that I was expecting, possibly for the head to go up and down or spin around, even some flashing lights. I investigated further and whilst doing this grabbed it by the head… Suddenly everything made sense. The head was moving, just moving so fast that I couldn’t see it.
I was still dressed but thought I would give it a go anyway. You may have heard the phrase, ‘The most fun you can have with your clothes on’… Whover came up with that line definitely had one of these wands. I tried some different angles, strengths and patterns, they were all good but the 1/2 to 3/4 power no pattern vibration beats them all hands down.
After a couple of minutes I stopped as I needed to and took off my clothes, possibly because I like being naked or more likely due to the face that my jeans were soaked through. Seeing as I was naked it would be rude not to finish off with the wand.
As I mentioned earlier, I started by trying to insert the head of the wand. Once it was wet the big head on this wand does slide in quite easily and it is good, but nowhere near as good as when it is applied to my clit.
The next 5 minutes were a blur. I kept the power settings from before and lets just say that it was good that I didn’t have my jeans on. I can’t be 100 percent sure what exactly happened but from inspecting myself after I found that:
I was wet, very wet, so much so that I think there may have been a hose involved.
My clit was very confused, it had either been in a fight with Mike Tyson or it had got very drunk. Either way it was very, very happy.
My feet and legs were trying to play Cat’s Cradle with the power lead.

There are some downsides to this wand though:
It is big.
It is heavier than other toys.
The power lead gets in the way.
It is noisy (definitely not the best toy to use if your parents are in the next room).

But when you think about it these are all things that make it powerful so for me they are not an issue.

Overall Rating: 5 out of 5 stars

Pros: Powerful, focused and delivers. So good it will make your clit forget what it’s for.

Cons: Big, Heavy, Power Lead that gets in the way ad Noisy. All necessary for it’s power.

Bottom Line: Amazing toy that will not disappoint.

(Out of 5)
Design  :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::white_heart:
Value  :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:
Quality  :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:
Fit  :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:
Sexiness  :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:
Overall Rating  :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:
5 Likes