My Reviews

by @LPX, 30/01/2023
BASICS Beginner’s Rabbit Vibrator

Good Things cum in Small Packages

My initial reaction once I had opened this was that it looked a bit small and would not do much for me. I soon found out that I was very wrong.
Basically this is a bit of an optical illusion, the bump half way up the shaft gives the impression that that is as far as it can be inserted but it's not. You can insert to the base of the rabbit, which is almost twice as deep. I found this out when I first inserted it and thought it was only going to just get inside and possible reach my G Spot, but instead I pushed it in and frightened the life out of my poor unsuspecting clitoris, she got over the shock very quickly and wanted to spend a lot more time with this rabbit vibrator, A LOT more time.
As a vibrator this is good, not the best but better than average, but as a rabbit vibrator this is very good. The 'Rabbits Ears' are are what sets this apart from other toys, they are in just the right spot and push in just hard enough to really give my clit a work out. The best way I can describe the feeling is that it is like having two perfectly sized fingers stroking/tickling in just the right spot at just the right speed and pressure.
Another nice touch is that this is water proof so can be used in the bath or shower (best not to use it in the swimming pool as it tends to be frowned upon).
The thing I like best about this is that although you get direct clit stimulation it still takes some time to orgasm. Other toys make you cum as fast as possible but this gently and very enjoyably takes it's time in the best possible way.
On the downside there is some noise with this but no more than other vibrators. It's fine to use in another room whilst people are watching TV but probably not best used overnight.

Overall Rating: 5 out of 5 stars

Pros: Does it’s job at a very enjoyable pace.

Cons: None.

Bottom Line: A great massager in all the right places at the right speed.

(Out of 5)
Design  :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:
Value  :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:
Quality  :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:
Fit  :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:
Sexiness  :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:
Overall Rating  :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

*Edit - Submission on main site failed so I resubmitted and edited.
*Edit2 - Formatting.

2 Likes