My Reviews

by @Bearjamin, 28 Sep 2022
Lovehoney Ignite Silicone Prostate Massager

Ignite the Spark in your P-Spot

The Lovehoney Ignite toys are a self-professed beginner friendly range, but that in no way should be misconstrued to mean basic, or low quality. For something as simple as a prostate plug, every aspect has been well designed and made.

The toy comes in a glossy finish box with an “open here” label that leads you to a magnetically clasped fRead more about review stating Ignite the Spark in your P-Spot

ront flap revealing a window to view the toy. I wouldn’t normally mention packaging, but it’s a little detail I didn’t expect on a beginner range product. As a bonus, you can take the magnets out of the flap and use them to stick stuff to your fridge! Haha.

The toy also comes with a drawstring bag which is a really nice thing to have for clean storage and organisation. It’s something many other brands fail to include.

I was surprised how petite the toy is. No longer than my index finger, and the tip about as thick as my thumb. I’ve used bigger, but it’s definitely not too intimidating for a beginner. It’s a dusky teal colour making it a nice change from the standard black. The PU coated silicone is pretty seemless and velvet smooth. There’s no unnecessary ribs or bumps for stuff to get stuck on so it’s easy to clean.

Inserting the lubed up toy is very comfortable. Again, very beginner friendly due to its size. The flared base helps keep it’s positioning and sits nicely too. I’ve tried other toys that have had a chunky base that gets in the way of wearing clothes, walking, or sitting down. But with this I can do all those things comfortably.

When I first inserted it I could feel the bulb of the massager pressing my prostate in a good way. Despite looking small initially, you definitely know its there and gives a comfortable full feeling. The toy has a nice firmness to it and the stem from the flared base is stiff. It allows it to transfer a bit more pressure to the prostate compared to a similar sized one from a 50 Shades advent calendar I had before, which was too flexible.

I found I could squeeze my pelvic floor muscles to pulsate the toy up and down in a massaging action that feels really nice. When I wanted to up the action I was able to pinch the base with my fingers and make stronger massaging motions sending that amazing tingle right up my shaft and to the head. It really heightens all the sensations you feel there, making the blow job from my wife even more explosive! I always get a great feeling afterglow in my pelvic region after orgasming with prostate play.

Overall I highly rate the Ignite prostate massager. It feels like the perfect beginner prostate plug if you’ve never used one. But not just for beginners, I would say this is good for anyone wanting to have a prostate toy that can be worn comfortably walking, sitting and under clothes without a noticeable bulge. I think I’ll be using this a lot more for that, and as a warm up to something bigger!

If you’re yet to dip your toe into the waters of anal and prostate play, you really can’t go wrong with this one! Just remember it takes a while to train your brain to stop focusing on your clenched butt and notice the pleasurable sensations inside. Take your time and have fun!

Overall Rating: 5 out of 5 stars

Pros: Can use comfortably while sitting down. Heightened sense of orgasm. Comes with a storage bag.

Cons: Nothing to dislike.

Bottom Line: Nothing to dislike.

7 Likes