My Reviews

by @Peitho , 22th July 2020
Mantric Rechargeable Rabbit Vibrator

Perfection thy name is Mantric Rechargeable Rabbit

Amazing!!! Bought on offer but actually great value and well worth the full asking price.

The mantric toys come in lovely simple brown boxes that don’t in any way scream sex toy at you and while most of my smaller toys have little bags that they live in I have kept the box for this so I can keep the charger cable with it separated by the foam padding. I like the box very much.

Charging is simple, plug it in and it lights up flashing to tell you it is charging and changes to a constant glow when fully charged which is a very helpful feature. It also holds it’s charge well giving you a few separate sessions before needing to plug in again.

This is my favourite go to vibrator for a bit of solo time of everything in our collection. I actually purchased this two years ago after getting the mantric G-spot vibrator on a deal of the day offer earlier and being so impressed that I then had to get this too.

The silicone is so soft and velvet smooth and there is bend and flexibility with resistance along both arms up until the firm but still silicone softened heads. The shaft is also wide enough and curved to give perfect placement G-spot stimulation. Both heads have very effective strong but not buzzy vibrations. For me personally the middle strength, constant vibration is the winner and always my go to for a fast guaranteed orgasm but there are plenty of others to choose from.

It is a beautiful toy to both touch and look at, frankly you could leave it on your mantel piece and most people would think it’s a piece of modern art! The different lights correspond to different strengths and patterns so it is also very sensual both colour and shape wise, red is the lightest constant vibration, blue the middle strength, green the strongest and additional colours exist for the patterns. It has the advantage that some of the patterns also have throbbing on one arm and constant or wave patterns on the other do you can have a different G-spot stimulation compared to clitoral if you wish.

In use, it is light but very robust and completely waterproof. I think it is the flexibility in the arms of this rabbit that make it feel more like a real partner, a feeling that you can grind into it and really hit the right spots while keeping the hand holding it still that make this the top choice out many other dildos, vibrators and rabbits for me. The G-spot and clitoral stimulation points are also perfect and for me the clean round head of the clitoral arm beats buzzy rabbit ears any day.

Overall Rating: 5 out of 5 stars

Pros: Styling, firm flexibility, deep vibrations, packaging, everything!

Cons: Absolutely nothing.

Bottom Line: The paragon of my entire collection.

6 Likes