My Reviews

by @Peitho , 15th Apr 2021
Leg Avenue Black Faux Fur Trim Robe

Decadently Delightful

I love this robe, this is absolutely one of my best buys from Lovehoney.

I am a little over 5’8’', size 12-14, very much a pear being bigger on the hips, bottom and thighs than the on the boobs. Length wise this is long, which is awesome! Robes are never long enough for me but this is and then some. Bare foot, this trails on the ground and in 6" Bordellos the back still skims the ground. The sleeves are also a great length, with my arms hanging down, the sleeves come half way down my hand which is perfect.

I cannot express how much I love this, it looks stunningly decadent and makes quite the impact. It looks basically fantastic over so many different lingerie options. Skims every bit of you with flattering precision while subtly revealing all underneath and frankly looks a lot more expensive than it is.

The feel of the material is great and it floats and moves beautifully. The faux fur is good quality and feels lovely and soft.

I would maybe add a little clasp at the front for when you want to keep it closed as the tie doesn’t do a lot but other than that wouldn’t change a thing.

I can’t recommend this highly enough. An absolute must for any taller person’s closet.

Overall Rating: 5 out of 5 stars

Pros: Everything - it is stunning!

Cons: Could maybe benefit from a front clasp?

Bottom Line: Superb, stunning, sexy - buy it!

3 Likes