My Reviews

Lovehoney tentacle textures sensual glass dildo

Erotic Art

Was this a wise choice for my first glass dildo? No, probably not. Do i regret buying it? Not in the slightest. This thing is gorgeous, highly textured and just the most amazing thing to run across your skin when cold.

Design and packaging- This dildo is a work of art, if i thought i could get away with it i would put it on a shelf just to admire it. The colour is just the prettiest pink and the detail of the shape are superb. Its something that begs to be handled.
The quality was excellent, the glass was without flaws, bubbles or any cast marks and was perfectly smooth all over with a nice weight in the hand. The loop part feel very string despite its size in comparison to the rest of the piece. The detailing is intricate and the texture beautifully done.
The box is minimal but pretty and it comes well packed to prevent damage during postage. It also comes with a velveteen bag for storage, though i found this tends to shed a bit, making me wish it where a different material.

In use- The texture on this is intense and combined with the cold, dense nature of glass makes this absolutely amazing as a massager. I have to admit i coated it liberally in hybrid lube and ran it all over myself. the cold nubs felt out of this world, especially across your breast and between my legs. Its definitely something i would use externally first every time, just for that sensation. Running the upper surface across your clit is divine. Also massively grateful for the loop shape, makes hanging on to the lubed up glass so much easier. Especially when thrusting with it.
Internally I’m sadly not quite as sold on it. The cold, hard thickness of it with the nubs is intense and delicious to use. The texture on the sides is also lovely internally. But i do find myself wishing it was longer. i just haven’t managed to hit my g-spot with it yet and always find i need a little extra something when using it to get me off. But combined with a vibe its still great and definitely very pleasurable to use.

Overall if your into fantasy dildoes or tentacles or glass textures (or just want some nice erotic art for your shelf) this is definitely something id recommend you try. Its not one i get out very often, but when i do its always a memorable occasion

3 Likes