My Reviews

Lovehoney excite 10 function finger vibe

Brilliant patterns, surprisingly versatile

Having never had a finger vibe before, i wasn't sure what to expect from this vibe but was pleasantly surprised. The silicone was silky soft on the skin and the bullet vibe was easy to remove from the cover. And though small, could be used separately. The vibe uses several hearing aid batteries, which isn't the most convenient battery to find tbh. But i found it surprisingly powerful and quiet considering its running on only 3 of the things.

The vibe is small, so a nice size for travel, but i did find it slightly bulky when on my finger. The loop is stretchy, but some people might find it too large or small for their fingers. I did struggle to get it in the right place at first, but after a little experimentation found something that worked for me. I found it a little clumsy to use directly against the skin, as its quite large on the finger.

But the revelation came when i tried it on the back of my finger. The vibrations travelling through my hand where lovely against the skin, Stimulating and seriously enjoyable. Making This vibe definitely a good one for foreplay. Considering the size, The vibrations are decently strong without being too buzzy. I didn’t find it making my finger numb. And the vibrations travelled well through my skin.

Im someone who needs patterns, or i find i tend to go numb, And the patterns on this are probably some of the best i have encountered so far. Theres a nice variety, considering how inexpensive the vibe is, Some of them having quite long repeats, which i particularly enjoyed.

Conclusion Value for money vibe with great patters that would be ideal for foreplay or travel

2 Likes