My Reviews

Lovehoney Frisky 10 function silicone rabbit

If anyones reading these, dont buy this one. It doesnt work as a rabbit. It does on the other hand, have a really nice motor and the others in the range use the same one. I also bought The mini classic in the same range. And if you cant afford rechargeable right now, it is a really good one to go for. Also comes as Silicone vibe and G spot

Brilliant vibe, but sadly doesn’t fit

A very pretty and unintimidating vibe with strong vibrations and excellent patterns, that is perfect for a beginner or as a travel buddy, but may not fit everyones anatomy.I love this vibe, but sadly it just doesn't fit me. It still makes an brilliant clit vibe though as the patterns are excellent.Packaging-The box is very stylish and attractive. Read more about review stating Brilliant vibe, but sadly doesn't fit

With a magnetic hinged front that lets you get a peek at the vibe before opening. Perfect for a gift.

Build-The silicone is incredibly soft and the vibe is very pretty and unintimidating. perfect as a first toy. The ears are firm and transfer vibrations well and the cap, though a little stiff, is simple to remove and replace.The battery indicator sticker was, on mine, amusingly upside down. So if its just not working, maybe try flipping the battery over before calling lovehoney.

Vibrations-How this thing is so strong on only a AA battery is beyond me. They are rumbly very pleasing and travel through the vibe well without making my fingers buzz.

Patterns-The patterns are excellent. All but 2 of them are absolutely perfect for me, and exactly what i would have asked for. (I liked them so much i bought the mini classic vibe in this range, which also has the same patterns.)The first steady speed is a little underwhelming. But otherwise the selection of pulses, stepping and teasing patterns are wonderfully diverse and feel really nice anywhere.

Noise-Not silent, but you cant hear it under a duvet or through a doorThe fit-Here we come to where the vibe fails for me.The vibe is excellent as a g spotter, but The ear section is quite close to the shaft and not long enough to reach my clit, though with a little bending i can get it to just about sit on it. A classic sized rabbit is a good fit for me, tragically this is not. But i loved it enough to keep it even though the ears just don’t work for me. To give you some idea:Ears are about 22mm off the shaftHead shaped bulge is roughly 9mm off the shaftEars are roughly 30mm long

Conclusion-this rabbit is an excellent clit and g spotter with strong vibes and interesting patterns. Sadly may not fit everyone, but still a vibe i love and use regularly despite this. Perfect for people new to toys, anyone who likes patterns and people wanting something for travelling.

2 Likes