My Reviews

by @Peitho , 5th Aug 2020
Fun Factory Stronic Bi Fusion Rechargeable Thrusting Rabbit Vibrator

It’s a No From Me

I wanted to love this, it is certainly the most expensive vibrator I have ever purchased. I had a rampant rabbit many, many moons ago that had a thrusting motion though admittedly also vibrated and that was great (until you were close to climaxing, clenched and the motors gave up). I thought this will just keep going and be amazing. Unfortunately, though it certainly keeps going, for me it doesn’t come close to getting the job done.

The packaging is a pretty standard cardboard box that unfortunately ripped when I first came to open it. This was obviously my fault for being rather too keen to get in! However, I do feel being supplied with no proper case (like you get for example with the Lovehoney Desire range) or even a robust storage bag is pretty poor for a very pricey, luxury toy.

A plus point though is the very effective magnetic charger, the charger lights red when first connected to a power supply through usb then when you connect it to the toy magnetically the lights come on on the toy and the fun button pulses until charged. This whole system is very clever.

The controls are logical and easy to use. The fun button is the power button and the two other buttons sepately control the thrusting shaft and the clitoral virator.

Now, in use, there is too much friction, this is a fairly girthy toy but not huge, however, the silicone just does not slide in! So much lube is needed in comparison to any other toy I use and it’s in need of constant re-application compared to other silicone vibrators I own. With lots of lube this is not a problem but while most of my collection don’t need any outside lubrication at all to produce a sensational time this definitely does.

There is a lot of power, no question, in the thrusting. However hard you clench it keeps on pounding unfortunately the movement does very little for me in comparison to other G-spot vibrators that I own and I have really, really tried with this toy. It does not help that the clitoral vibrator is a horribly buzzy vibration whatever the setting; though the shape of the wings are good and helpful for steering the vibration just where you want, the buzz rather than something deeper is not for me. In addition, if the clitoral vibrations are positioned in the right place the G-spot head is too deep inside to actually hit my G-spot!

Overall a definite disappointment for me but we are all built differently and just because it doesn’t work for me does not mean it won’t do more for you.

Overall Rating: 2 out of 5 stars

Pros: Good controls and charging, powerful thrusting and robust.

Cons: Buzzy clitoral vibrator and one size definitely does not fit all.

Bottom Line: Doesn’t do it for me.

2 Likes