My Reviews

Bondage boutique glow in the dark collar and lead

Perfect for Halloween, and any other day of the year

A Quality item with a fun twist, that is comfortable and a pleasure to use. Something i see myself using again and again

This collar is lovely, the black and white design Is really classy and looks great when on. With the right clothing i could even see this passing as a day colour or for going clubbing. I was really impressed by the glow, its bright and takes a surprisingly small amount of light to work. In the dark the effect is very pretty, if slightly spooky and a lot of fun.

This is the first piece of bsdm gear I’ve ever owned, but it was really impressed by the quality. All the fittings are very robust and feel really well made, firmly attached and durable. especially the o ring, which is solidly attached with a plate on the inside of the collar. All the metal fittings are thick and have a good solid feel to them And the catch on the lead is very well made and slides easily on and off the o ring. The finish and material are really nice and if this came in other colours i would happily buy another.

Comfort wise, though the collar is still a bit stiff as its new, i found it very comfortable to wear. I was initially concerned the meal fixing for the o ring, which sits on the inside of the collar, might be a problem. But you cant even feel it once you have it on and it didn’t rub. The material is also very nice against the skin.
I have a 14.5inch/37cm neck and the collar fitted me comfortably on the middle of the 7 notches. I did struggle slightly to do it up myself due to it being new and a little stiff, but id imagine this is much easier if you can actually see what your doing.

Im not sure what lovehoney have done to design the chain, but surely witch craft was involved as its astoundingly quiet. I live in a shared house so was a bit worried it might rattle (sadly claiming its “ghosts” never seems to work), but I’m seriously struggling to make any noise above a very faint clinking with it on its own. Unsurprisingly the catch does rattle a bit when attached to the collar, but it still produced a lot less noise than i thought it might. I felt the handle on the chain was attached well and i found it a good size to get my hand through.

Overall, i really loved this item and found it very comfortable and a lot of fun to use. Its quality is excellent and id definitely buy another if i ever lost it. A Great piece for people of all levels of bdsm experience.

2 Likes