My Reviews

by @Peitho , 29th Apr 2021
Lovehoney Watercolour Blue Lace and Floral Satin Robe

Luxury Touch, Superb Quality, Easy Care and Versatile

I love this robe and actually I love it a whole lot more than I was expecting to!

It is a very pretty print. Floral is not normally my thing but the watercolour paint styling of it I love. It is mainly navy and white but with greens and occasional splashes of pink thrown in too and looks like satin. It feels gorgeous, like a soft satin and really luxurious against the skin but is in fact mainly polyester which makes it much, much easier to care for. The lable states hand-wash but I’m lazy and in a 30°C gentle machine wash it comes out perfect and good as new so full marks there.

The stitching and make quality is superb, no loose threads or uneven seams and the lace edging is secure and even all around. Everything is spot on.
It has some clever features, firstly there is an inner tie you can attach to make sure the first draw across stays perfectly in place if you so desire. Secondly, the main navy waist band tie is beautifully sown in a broad band across the back so it doesn’t slip anywhere and keeps that perfect waist silhouette, a vast improvement on the ties that come with most robes. It also ties well without a tendency to loosen.

I have the matching cami set as well so often relax in the evening in the full ensemble however during the day I have taken to wearing jeans around the house with just this robe on top and it looks really cool and kimono like and feels fabulous. It is a look I have never tried before but now love.

Size wise, I am a 5’8’', UK 12-14, bra size 36A with a small waist and a big bottom. Your epitome pear, smaller on top than below. This one size robe fits me perfectly but would easily go smaller or larger. There is plenty of looseness around the shoulders and wide arms, the belt tie cinches in the waist for a great shape though maybe could be just slightly lower for me but I am tall. On me, the hem finishes just a little below my bottom.

Conclusion, I highly recommend this robe either as part of a set or a piece on it’s own as it’s very versatile and feels and looks great.

Overall Rating: 5 out of 5 stars

Pros: Superb make quality and material. Clever design. Feels fantastic.

Cons: Nothing

Bottom Line: Feels and looks fantastic :blush:

3 Likes

by @Peitho , 29th Nov 2020
Fifty Shades of Grey Captivate Wet Look Open-Cup Crotchless Body

Deliciously Devine and Sexy as Hell

This is my second piece of lingerie from the FSOG range and while I had a couple of issues with the quality of the first I have none with this. It’s brilliant.

To start, my details, I am a little over 5’8" tall, generally a size 12-14 but absolutely a pear; 36A chest, waist 28", hips 41". This ensemble is a little fiddly to get perfect so allow some time to get it just right, however it is all so adjustable it will fit a huge range of sizes. Arms, chest band, waist band and hips are all adjustable elastic. Once you have it right, you don’t need to alter it to put on or take off just unclip so future occasions it is very quick to put on.

Personally, I would prefer the front panel to be just a little longer but I am tall and even on me there is no cutting in at all from the straps between my legs. I think this will comfortably fit the full range of sizes with boobs to a D cup comfortable supported… maybe much larger but I am no expert on that.

The look of the entire ensemble is devine. It is a super shiny black panel with brass coloured studs and a tiny matching fifty shades pendant at the chest. These little details are great.

I cannot express how much I love this piece. It is comfortable and easy to wear. Being only an A cup I always worry with half cups or open cups that I will look very small on top but this somehow frames and with constructed cups supports my boobs brilliantly. They actually look far larger than normal - a miracle! The feel of the constructed cups and straps around my boobs is also great and a huge turn on, it is a feeling of being restricted while having your nipples completely free to be played with or any material from a garment worn over the top playing over them - a big turn on before the action starts and a little reminder of what is underneath at all times.

The back has two elastic straps coming from the sides in front of your crotch up to the hips strap. These can either be worn to look like a G-string or split to the sides in an open back, framing bottom and allowing access everywhere manner. I prefer them open revealing all.

This is a piece of lingerie where everything is completely accessible. You do not need to take it off or get frustrated getting material out of the way.

Full marks, no downsides, I love it.

Pros: Everything, can’t improve upon perfection.

Cons: Um, packaging is maybe a bit poor, certainly nothing else!

Bottom Line: Simply sublime, nothing not to like about this ensemble.

3 Likes

by @Peitho , 24th Dec 2020
System JO Gelato White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Lubricant 30ml

Both Deliciously Devine and Luxuriously Lubricating

This is the best tasting flavoured lube I’ve ever tried by a mile! It is certainly sweet but not synthetic at all, it really is a white chocolate raspberry truffle and not a cheap selection box one either. This is from a top notch chocolatier!

It’s not all about the taste as a functional lube it is great too, I didn’t notice it drying and certainly no stickiness or tackiness… however this may be partly because it tastes so good it didn’t really get a chance! I did need to reapply but I think this is a result of eating too much of it rather than it drying up, when not used for oral a little goes a long way.

I wouldn’t generally use this as my main lube because the bottle is small, it is only 30ml and hence for us now saved for special cunnilingus occasions. If you were travelling though, it would be perfect size. It also comes in a great bottle with very easy one hand application and a secure closure.

From a diabetic point of view this is also a truly delicious sweet, sweet treat with no sugar so full marks there too.

If you’re not getting as much oral sex as you desire this might just be the way to go, I can think of no negatives…

Pros: Taste, slickness, bottle, everything.

Cons: Not a thing.

Bottom Line: Both deliciously devine and luxuriously lubricating.

2 Likes

Bondage boutique glow in the dark collar and lead

Perfect for Halloween, and any other day of the year

A Quality item with a fun twist, that is comfortable and a pleasure to use. Something i see myself using again and again

This collar is lovely, the black and white design Is really classy and looks great when on. With the right clothing i could even see this passing as a day colour or for going clubbing. I was really impressed by the glow, its bright and takes a surprisingly small amount of light to work. In the dark the effect is very pretty, if slightly spooky and a lot of fun.

This is the first piece of bsdm gear I’ve ever owned, but it was really impressed by the quality. All the fittings are very robust and feel really well made, firmly attached and durable. especially the o ring, which is solidly attached with a plate on the inside of the collar. All the metal fittings are thick and have a good solid feel to them And the catch on the lead is very well made and slides easily on and off the o ring. The finish and material are really nice and if this came in other colours i would happily buy another.

Comfort wise, though the collar is still a bit stiff as its new, i found it very comfortable to wear. I was initially concerned the meal fixing for the o ring, which sits on the inside of the collar, might be a problem. But you cant even feel it once you have it on and it didn’t rub. The material is also very nice against the skin.
I have a 14.5inch/37cm neck and the collar fitted me comfortably on the middle of the 7 notches. I did struggle slightly to do it up myself due to it being new and a little stiff, but id imagine this is much easier if you can actually see what your doing.

Im not sure what lovehoney have done to design the chain, but surely witch craft was involved as its astoundingly quiet. I live in a shared house so was a bit worried it might rattle (sadly claiming its “ghosts” never seems to work), but I’m seriously struggling to make any noise above a very faint clinking with it on its own. Unsurprisingly the catch does rattle a bit when attached to the collar, but it still produced a lot less noise than i thought it might. I felt the handle on the chain was attached well and i found it a good size to get my hand through.

Overall, i really loved this item and found it very comfortable and a lot of fun to use. Its quality is excellent and id definitely buy another if i ever lost it. A Great piece for people of all levels of bdsm experience.

2 Likes

lovehoney sensual glass double ended g spot dildo

Exactly what I’ve been looking for

As an Fatigue Sufferer, I’ve been looking for a lighter alternative to njoys pure wand for some time and i now think I’ve finally found the answer. The dildos shape is just perfect and feels absolutely out of this world when g spotting. The glass is silky smooth, lovely in use and easy to clean. I really cant recommend this enough and id buy again in a heartbeat.

The glass is beautiful, silky smooth and the colour is very subtle and attractive. The shape is really well thought out and hits my g spot like nothing else I’ve tried. Combined with the firm cold texture on the glass the curved shape is just amazing for strong g spot massage and made me feel like my heads going to come off (in a very, very good way). Slow thrusting with the larger end or Using this more lightly is also really pleasurable, and The curve of the shaft makes it simple to manipulate.
I was a little sceptical about the small end, but its also surprisingly effective. The shape rubs wonderfully exactly where you want it and i would definitely use it this way round again as it provides a different, more focused sensation and nice variety from one toy.

Anally i could only manage the small end, but even though its the first time I’ve used a dildo this way i found my g spot without too much effort. it felt so nice i couldn’t resist mixing a bullet vibe in and to my surprise came really quickly. If you’ve got a prostate i can definitely see this being a really good toy.

Typically of glass, it is surprisingly slippery when coated in lube, so needed a little wiping off when i flipped it round mid session for me to get a good grip on it. But this smoothness really feels delicious internally and the glass is perfect for temperature play and felt great both warm and cold. I also found it made the dildo very simple to clean afterwards as its free from indents of any kind.

I seriously struggle to find anything bad to say about this dildo, it is just that good. It might be nice if the handle was a little longer, i ocasionally found myself wishing i had a little more to hold onto when using the large end, but all in all this is just an excellent and well executed piece of design that does what it says on the label and does it really, really well.

overall rating 5 out of 5 stars

Pros: Amazing shape for g-spotting, Great material, both ends give nice variety. Even love the colour

Cons: occasionally wished i had more to hold onto when using large end.

Bottom Line: Brilliantly dildo, versatile and really amazing for g-spotting. One i will be using again and again.

3 Likes

by @Ace12345, 14/07/20
Bathmate Trim USB Rechargeable Hair Grooming Kit

Bathmate Trim USB Rechargeable Hair Grooming Kit

Such an improvement

My skin tends to react badly to a lot of stuff, with standard razers i always cut myself, get rashes and razer burn and generally not have good results. Due to this i tried waxing for a while but unfortunately i seem to be prone to awful ingrown hairs which ruled this out too. So since lockdown began i simply couldn’t be bothered to shave but it has been annoying me (especially since i hav very thick dark hair). As such i got this to try and honestly wow. I’m completely new to electronic razers and this 1 is very easy to use and the instructions are quite easy to understand so it’s perfect for a beginner. This is the 1st time I’ve ever shaved without cutting myself. I was originally going to use this on my legs then shave as normal (as just shaving with a normal razer would gunk it up completely) but with the amount of stubble left i didn’t see the point. Yes even without any guiding heads, the closest shave does still leave stubble but if it really bothers you it should be easy enough to expoliate away. The heads are easy to attach and remove and make even intimate area trimming quite easy. It makes a bit of a mess (but to be fair so does every razer) but isn’t to hard to clean. Just remember to take off the blade to clean inside the shaver as the hair gets everywhere. I think it’s safe to rinse the blade to remove any hair the brush can’t get as long as you remove it from the actual razer 1st and let it dry thoroughly before reattaching it. It’s not mentioned on the list of stuff included but a little bottle of blade oil is included too which is a very nice touch. The only slight negative is the packaging was a bit over the top :joy: it was a large brown box packed with paper, then another box inside which had the box containing the shaver and case inside

Pros: Easy to handle and maintain.

Cons: Slight stubble remaining, that’s it.

Bottom Line: Great value and simple to use.

2 Likes

by @Ace12345, 06/07/20
Bondage Boutique Adjustable Nipple Clamps and Clit Clamp

Bondage Boutique Adjustable Nipple Clamps and Clit Clamp

Great introduction to clamps

Good quality metal chain that’s initially cold to the touch for added sensation. They’re easy to adjust so great for getting started with clamps as you can gradually up the tightness to suit you. They stay on well as long as not set too loose and give a very satisfying pinch. The covers do come off but if that annoys you, it’s easy enough to add a little glue to them (otherwise you can use removing the covers to add further sensation as the metal underneath is fine as a clamp too).

Pros: Easily adjustable, reasonably weighty and good quality pinch.

Cons: Could possibly add neck attachment to help stay up.

Bottom Line: Great quality for a good transition into a new experience.

2 Likes

by @Ace12345, 03/07/20
Metal Chain Harness with Nipple and Labia Clamps

Metal Chain Harness with Nipple and Labia Clamps

Pleasure that’s worth the weight

Really pleasant weight and initial cold temperature, showing good quality for the metal even at the low price. I’m still new to this so i need more practice to wear safely for longer periods of time however it fits quite well and is very satisfying. The neck section is good for providing support to keep everything up and overall i find it oddly pretty to wear despite logic suggesting metal shouldn’t make you feel delicate or pretty

4 Likes

by @Ace12345, 05/07/20
Lovehoney Sex Toy Care Kit (2 Piece)

Lovehoney Sex Toy Care Kit (2 Piece)

Essential part of your pleasure

The lube is very smooth and doesn’t go sticky so is very good for sessions. The bottle cap also has a locking function which I’m glad for as it will minimise leaks and allow me to transport it much easier. The cleaner it also easy to use, it doesn’t leave a residue and isn’t particularly strong smelling, so it doesn’t leave your toys smelling like cleaning supplies. Delivery was very prompt and discrete and these are basically ready to go as soon as you get the wrapping off

Pros: Value for money, smooth lube, effective cleaner.

Cons: N/A

Bottom Line: Excellent effective value for money, good addition to most play sets.

3 Likes

by @Ace12345, 16/07/20
LHM Black Studded Boxer Shorts

LHM Black Studded Boxer Shorts

Good-Quality Boxers

I’m lacking certain parts of anatomy that these boxers are designed for so can’t really comment on some features (like emphasising a bulge) but i can comment on most of it. The material of the actual boxers is quite silky and nice on your skin. They fit quite well around your thighs without feeling too restrictive. The studs are quite stylish too and definitely enhance the overall design. Looking over the seams and stitching, they are well sewn and should stay together well under a fair amount of strain, without fraying as well. The material is of a high quality too. Overall they are very stylish comfy boxers, that i will be using to sit around in (as i sometimes find female underwear not great for everyday wear, and female boxer shorts are very difficult to find). The only slight negatives are that they are handwash only (which is really to be expected of any kind of lingerie) and I’m not particularly fond of the feel of the material the waist band is made of

Overall Rating: 4 out of 5 stars

Pros: Comfy fit with sleek material and well made.

Cons: Waistband material.

Bottom Line: Good value and not bad fitting even on typically female anatomy

3 Likes

by @Ace12345, 03/12/20
Exposed Black Sheer Leopard Print Chemise Set

Exposed Black Sheer Leopard Print Chemise Set

Stylish and Sleek

In the interest of disclosure, i received this product in exchange for an honest review. I’m a size 6 and fairly flat chested and i do find this chemise is a little baggy around chest even when the straps are tightened, so it’s likely to suit those who are a little larger. The pink is fairly striking though and it overall looks very pretty. The pattern is very attractive, and when it catches the light it looks pleasantly glittery and shimmery. The make/sewing itself is very well finished: all the seams are closed and small, no loose threads, no holes, everything firmly attached and there’s no spiked lace edging left (which i have found to be a problem on some other products. It’s a bit awkward to get on, especially as it has a lot of thin straps that are easily twisted (which makes them dig in a bit). The leg attachments are the most awkward bit to get on, i would recommend removing them and putting them on separately once you have the main chemise already on (so it’s good they’re removable easily). It is very easy to get off though. Movement can be a bit limited by the length, as it goes part-way down your bum it can be a little restricting regarding leg movements without it riding up. The g-string is relatively good quality, it has a fair sized gusset so could be worn long term without any repercussions regarding air flow, as long as you’re comfortable with the style of underwear (the elastic seems to stay in pkace fairly well too). One other negative that’s worth noting is the lace. It is still relatively soft, especially over the spot patterns. However, as the pattern is a bit dispersed, the lace is a bit scratchier than other lovehoney lace products (as the bits between the spots are a bit rough).

4 Likes

by @Ace12345, 03/09/20
Lovehoney Parisienne Black Lace Plunge Chemise

Lovehoney Parisienne Black Lace Plunge Chemise

Beautiful Basque

This basque is very pretty with soft lace and it fits well around my stomach and hips. The straps are a little odd though, i had to check how they’re supposed to be positioned on the listing. The underwire will be supportive for larger breast sizes but i will say that since I’m very flat i don’t quite fill the cups properly and the underwire is a little uncomfortable on the ribs (that may just be because with lockdown I’ve got used to not wearing a bra though).

Pros: Beautiful and understated.

Cons: Not quite the best fit if you’re flat.

Bottom Line: Very nice unique basque and good value overall.

4 Likes

by @Ace12345 , 03/09/20
Lovehoney Sheer Black Lace Top Thigh High Stockings

Good Quality Stockings

The lace is soft, they actually stay up surprisingly well even without supporting straps and the rest of the material is smooth and seems fairly sturdy for the material used. They stretch and recoil nicely, are well sewn and very pretty. If you want any more endorsement, i bought these to go with a basque that had built in straps. Nearly immediately after they arrived i was ordering more stockings and some garter belts for everyday wear since i liked these so much

Pros: Soft lace, smooth and not restrictive.

Cons: N/A

Bottom Line: Great value good quality stockings.

Lovehoney White Sheer Lace Top Thigh High Stockings

Good Quality Stockings

Soft lace, well made and good quality materials overall. They stretch, recoil and fit well and actually stay up quite well even without straps. Just remember that these white stockings will always be much more sheer than the same product in black so dark hair and similar things will show through.

Pros: Soft and well made

Cons: Very Sheer

Bottom Line: Good quality stockings and definitely good value.

(Relatively certain these 2 reviews are mine however they do not have my name on the website)

2 Likes

by @Ace12345 , 03/09/20
Lovehoney Night Lily Wine and Black Lace Basque Set

Lovehoney Night Lily Wine and Black Lace Basque Set

My first basque

The red of this is really striking and overall it’s a lot more comfortable than you’d expect (and easy to get on and off too). The material seems fairly breathable too, as i think the red sections are a similar material to swimming costumes. It’s really well made, really pretty and fits really well (even though I’m very small). It could probably pass as a vaguely gothic shirt actually if you would enjoy wearing it outside, with only you knowing what it really is. I’m not comfortable wearing the thong yet but it is also surprisingly pretty and very well made. Overall it’s a beautiful piece that fits and flatters well, what more could you want from a basque

Pros: Soft, smooth, comfy, good quality.

Cons: The ribbon bits on the stockings straps stick up when used.

Bottom Line: Really beautiful and a great value buy.

6 Likes

by @Ace12345, 03/09/20
Lovehoney Love Me Black Lace Soft Cup Babydoll Set

Lovehoney Love Me Black Lace Soft Cup Babydoll Set

Little black dress

Well they say everyone needs a little black dress and it’d be hard to get a nicer one than this. It’s relatively plain but it suits it, as the lace detailing on the cups draw attention to the breasts. The flowing skirt is very soft and pretty too. It is underwired so should be quite supportive and the cups seem to fill ok even with smaller breast sizes. It’s well made, fairly sturdy and definitely a cute piece

Pros: Soft, flowy and pretty.

Cons: Nothing really, it is very nice.

Bottom Line: Very pretty babydoll, maybe not the best for extended wear due to wiring

3 Likes

by @Ace12345 , 03/09/20
Lovehoney Love Me Lace Suspender Belt Black

Lovehoney Love Me Lace Suspender Belt Black

Good suspender belt

This is well made with soft lace and is surprisingly unobtrusive so should work well if you wish to include it in your day wear as well as for lingerie. They’re relatively basic but still very pretty and definitely do their job. It seems fairly sturdy overall even with just one hook and eye fastening (which combined with the elastic should mean a lot of possible size alterations).

Pros: The lace patterns and well sewn.

Cons: Prefer 2+ hook and eye fastenings for more security.

Bottom Line: Great suspender belt to add stockings to more of your wardrobe.

4 Likes

by @Ace12345 , 03/09/20
Exposed Lace Suspender Belt in White

Exposed Lace Suspender Belt in White

Good quality but definitely small

The lace/mesh is soft and overall it is very pretty (i like the little sparkly bead on the bow). It’s well made and good quality so is good value. It is very small though. I’m a size 6 and even i think it looks small so like the other review says, it’s probably not the best belt for people above size 12

Pros: Bead, soft and well made.

Cons: Okay for me but very small.

Bottom Line: Good quality belt if you fit small sizes.

1 Like

by @Ace12345 , 08/09/20
Lovehoney Off the Shoulder Lace Mini Dress

Lovehoney Off the Shoulder Lace Mini Dress

So Pretty

This dress is honestly gorgeous, i love the lace patterns (with a tank top or something underneath you could probably use it as a nice shirt during the day). I’m a size 6 and it seems to fit quite well and the lace is softer than you’d expect. It’s easy to roll up to access everywhere but the sleeves stay down once on so don’t requite constant readjustment. It’s not quite as sheer as expected, nipples are not visible through it, but it is suggestive enough to be very sexy even though it’s quite a simple design. For me the only slight downside is the underwear that came with it. G-strings aren’t my thing anyway but this 1 is literally just a small triangle of fabric and some elastic so doesn’t seem the best (the lace is still good quality though, so is likely to be a casualty of my sewing scissors). It was the dress i wanted though so didn’t mind that much, just thought it was worth mentioning

Pros: Really pretty, more subtly sexy than some similar pieces.

Cons: Not keen on the G-string.

Bottom Line: Good quality, comfy and very pretty patterns.

4 Likes

by @Ace12345 , 19/09/20
Lovehoney Dream Team Bullet Vibrator and Pleasure Balm Set

Lovehoney Dream Team Bullet Vibrator and Pleasure Balm Set

Meh buzzy bullet, interesting balm

Ok 1st off a basic admin points, make sure you remove the lining paper from the inside, otherwise you’ll have to take out your battery with tweezers because of how snug the fit is. I used a new duracell battery, i was going to drain it but stopped after it lasted for 2 hours (mostly on low), so it appears to be ok electrical power wise. I also checked it underwater, used it underwater for a minute and used it afterwards too and it seems to work fine as long as you still have the light blue seal and screw it tightly. It’s the 1st time i tried a toy underwater, the patterns it makes on the surface are really pretty and the surrounding water feels so odd. It’s also quite pretty, sleek shiny silver and pale blue detailing. The tapered point reminds me of an actual weaponry bullet with is also pretty cool. To turn it on, just press the button, if you press and hold it does not work (though you still need to press it down and hold it to turn off). So it is a good idea to take out the battery when not in use to avoid accidental activation. There’s also no light so it’s less obtrusive. The lowest setting is ok, reasonably quiet if a bit weak and vaguely buzzy. I wouldn’t bother turning up the power though, the 2 higher settings are a lot louder, incredibly buzzy and no more stimulating. The 1st few patterns are ok but nothing spectacular really. So overall not the best bullet on it’s own (though i will say since it’s got weaker vibrations, it works fairly well to massage aching muscles as long as you avoid boney areas). The Balm has no effect on my nipples, it just feels greasy. It’s not strong smelling but the actual smell isn’t bad, it reminds me of cherry bakewells i think. It does however work very well on genitals. It creates an interesting heating and tingling sensation but does take a minute or 2 to kick in so don’t keep adding more thinking it’s not working. I will say it almost makes everything a bit muddled? That may not be the right word but it kinda makes sensations blend together a bit, so you feel good overall rather than feeling very good from specific spots. Due to the increased sensitivity it can be a bit painful if you play too much while it’s on. The greasy feel of the gel works like lube quite well but makes gripping the toy you’re using very difficult. The balm is also a pain to get off. Since it’s so greasy it won’t really wipe off, you have to wash it off so you may want to shower afterwards. Once most of it’s gone i felt a bit numb too when just sat there (still seems a little heightened when actually touched). The bullet works a lot better when combined with the balm though is still too weak for me to finish (the balm definitely helped my other bullet along). It seems to work better for build up or for using after you’ve orgasmed so are already oversensitive. Overall the bullet is not the best, a bit buzzy and weak, but the balm works quite well. Used together they’d probably be best for drawn out foreplay/edging or overstimulation but it would probably be better to use another toy as well to finish things.

Overall Rating: 3 out of 5 stars

Pros: Balm smells nice, works well, lowest bullet is okay.

Cons: Very buzzy, a bit weak, hard to get gel off.

Bottom Line: Pairing works okay for drawn out play, not quick sessions.

2 Likes

by @Ace12345 , 23/10/20
Desire Luxury Rechargeable Clitoral Vibrator

Desire Luxury Rechargeable Clitoral Vibrator

Good little pebble

This really is quite a nice vibrator. The pebble shape does fit quite nicely in your hand and the design is quite pretty (especially with the shiny black portion). The case is quite sleek and sturdy too, with elastic to prevent the toy rattling around. The charging hole is a nice touch too, and surprisingly well hidden for the size of it. It does seem to have 12 speeds however above about the 6th they are very similar with only a slight increase. The higher powers are also a bit loud and buzzy for me personally. The vibration patterns are fairly good too. It’s a little odd that you turn it on with the + and - buttons but it’s easy enough to get used to, and they’re quite well positioned for pushing while playing. I do really like that you can up or decrease the power without having to click through every other mode. However, it can be a bit tricky to press the right button just by touch, they could be more distinctively marked. It’s not quite right for me to completely finish though. This is because though the tip tapers, it’s still a bit wide so the sensations are a bit too spread for me personally (i like quite direct sensation to specific areas). It’s stronger and better than anything I’ve seen similar though, is oddly classy and was definitely a good value deal of the day purchase

Pros: Nice shape for hand, change power without cycling, case

Cons: A bit loud, bit too spread, highest powers are too similar, buttons feel too similar.

Bottom Line: Really good clitoral toy, little too broad but great overall.

2 Likes