My wife gets extremely wet

Now, I apologise, this is going to sound stupid. My wife gets very wet, very quickly. I love it, but she’s embarrassed by it. I’ve assured her that I love her how she is and fid it sexy. Is there anything I can do, or probably doing already do ensure she doesn’t get as wet as she does? I’m typing this and saying to myself that I sound ridiculous asking this question.

2 Likes

All you can do is say it’s a good thing, sexy as hell, completely normal and you love it!

3 Likes

Thanks @WillC :grin:

1 Like

If it’s during sex, then the wetter the better! Dryness can be a problem for many women. It’s often a hormonal thing.
However, if it is a problem for her as she’s just going about her day then pant liners are handy - not sure there is a way of stopping it, but unless it gets stale then it is odourless which might reassure her.

2 Likes

Just stating a fact! :wink::yum:

That you are indeed haha :grin::grin::grin:

1 Like

Following with interest. I am the same, I don’t find it embarrassing. However I would rather I was a little less slippery to get a bit more friction going!

3 Likes

I should state that my wife is a nurse and she has said in the past that there is medication for it, but it does have strange side effects which is why she won’t try it.

1 Like

You are the best! @Alicia4Ever Mr John finally has his vasectomy check (if it worked) appointment at the end of the month. Shower sex with no condoms is very high on my TO DO list!

2 Likes

Sounds a good thing to me! :blush:

1 Like

I love the fact that my wife gets extremely wet before and during, I find it a massive turn on :grin:

2 Likes

The wetter the better would be my instant response, for penetration and for eating, but from a not so instant response, I would say the wetter the better.

Sorry I really did try to find any reason to think wet was bad.

3 Likes

Haha there are definitely things you can do to make her less wet, picking your nose, farting etc.

No, wet is great :smile: for her and for you, tell her not to change!!

I do too and I get embarrassed about it. Never had to use lube with a partner just for solo play. It’s the male pheromones that get me going. :nose::nose:

2 Likes

We often just put down a towel to protect the sheets, then if there is any excess, its easily sorted.

I love it when Mrs Bear :bear: gets really wet!! Unfortunately now that is less common as we have grown older but it still happens occasionally and I find it the biggest turn on so for me the wetter the better.

Hiya! I guess it depends what part of it “embarrasses” her. There is obviously nothing wrong with it and extra lubrication really has its benefits in the bedroom!

We are never taught about female pleasure when it comes to sex, so a lot of women worry that how wet they are isn’t “normal” (there really isn’t a normal!). So she may just need a bit of reassurance that actually you love it - which sounds like you’ve done already :slightly_smiling_face:

If it’s to do with the clean up afterwards then there’s all kinds of sheets and mats you can get so you don’t have to worry. I haven’t seen any on Lovehoney yet otherwise I would link, but people who regularly squirt often use them too, or for things like sploshing play!

If it’s affecting the stimulation/sensations for both of you then I would just suggest keeping a towel/sponge nearby and incorporating that during play.

But if it’s not having a negative affect then count yourself lucky, get messy and go wild! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

If it was me I would just regularly say how great it is and how much of a turn on it is. Never introduce any negativity around it & help her to embrace how her particular body works.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing @Alicia4Ever! The ones I’m thinking of are a little different to this but this would also work! :smiley:

1 Like

Wetness is a turn on nothing better than playing with your OH and her getting her knickers wet, it adds to the play and gives you something to sniff or play with. Nothing better than the smell of a turned in woman

1 Like