My wife won't let me cum in her mouth

Mysteron I've never eaten an oyster so I have no idea! But i imagine it's a similar texture, depending on the guy of course.

Boogaloo wrote:

Mysteron I've never eaten an oyster so I have no idea! But i imagine it's a similar texture, depending on the guy of course.

Thanks Boo . My Mrs hates seafood !

mysteron wrote:

For those that do do it , just curious to know if its like having an oyster in your mouth ?

I love seafood, but couldn't bring myself to have an oyster yet! However, yes, I find your paragon quite good, even though oysters you should eat icecold, and sperm is lukeworm which in my opinion makes the experience of something slimey go down your throat worse.

As above its just not going to happen, my Missis don't do oral at all hates having to do it so I don't bother asking as it as it would distory the mood

Dosen't taste the same as an oyster but slips down the throat in a very similar manner if just swallowed immediately and not savoured x

Ready to Play wrote:

To put it bluntly: have you tried to bribe her?

Surely there's something somewhere in the universe that would get her to do it. I once heard that diamonds are a girls best friend?

Hey, I'm a pragmatist.

Pragmatist? Try sexist. That is a disgusting stereotype, made even more vile here by your suggestion that the OP's wife (if no one else's) of 10 years is little more than his own personal whore; someone to belittle and take advantage of, with no regard for her own feelings and preferences.

if you are simply saying that you would choke down semen (or something you hate) in exchange for a diamond; then I apologise, but must point out that it's still not pragmatic to assume everyone else is the same.

Marriedscot, I doubt you're naive enough to consider it, but do not take this 'advice'.

Lovebirds_x wrote:

You could maybe find some compromises to partly play this out. For cumming in her mouth, perhaps you could wear a flavoured condom and cum inside it. If she isn't as bothered by pre cum, she could lick a little pre cum into her mouth and let you kiss her. If she is bothered by pre cum, she could lick a thick flavoured lube off you and share that via a kiss (still getting the hottness of her licking something off you and kissing you knowing where she has been licking). You may find she is up for trying some form of compromise if she realises how big a fantasy it is to you. I'd have another chat making it clear you don't expect her to go the full way and you respect that she hates the idea, but would she be up for anything resembling your fantasy that doesn't involve directly ingesting your cum. Never know :)

Lovebirds' suggestion is, as usual, a much better place to start. I think that sort of simulation of the act is a great way for you and your wife to meet each other half way. This way, you retain mutual respect. You might find it just as or almost as satisfying as going through with the full fantasy; while she may find it exciting to have a way to do this for you without having to do something she doesn't like. And as others have said, she might even find she likes it enough to try to transition to the real deal, at least once in a while. But by all means, do not take that as the end goal; do not push, do not bribe. Do discuss it further with her. You might also want to see if there's anything she's been fantasizing about and play that out in a way you are both comfortable with. Again, this would show her that you are thinking of her pleasure, too.

As to making some changes to your diet to effect the flavour of your cum; it wouldn't hurt to try it in case she does ever decide to take it in her mouth.

As Boogaloo said though, there's no real guarantee it will work. I have found personally, that my current SO's is pretty constant, however my ex's flavour did vary- but I believe it was much more to do with what and how much he'd had to drink, more than the food. So I'd suggest not drinking much alcohol, if any, for at least 24 hours before the act. Coffee in large amounts is also said to make you taste bitter. Foods like asparagus, brussels, sugar puffs for some reason, and marmite/yeast extract do effect the scent of urine; and things like onion, garlic, curry, and mustard do come through in the sweat and bowel; so it's plausible those things and similar could come through in the semen, too. Again, try avoiding them for at least 24 hours.

Fresh fruit, with pineapple being the most highly recommended, and honey are the popular choices for improving the flavour of the genitals/excretions of both men and women. I would suggest coconut water too. Just make sure that if you do start eating/drinking a lot more fruit and honey, then cut most of the sugar out of the rest of your diet and take care of your teeth. Or similar to the above cuts, you can try a pineapple juice flush where you drink a few litres of it over the course of 24-48 hours before showtime.

I wish you and your wife the best. Hopefully you will find a way for you both to experience and enjoy each other's fantasies, if only through comfortable compromise. xx

mysteron wrote:

Boogaloo wrote:

I love seafood, but never have tried a raw oyster (assuming you mean raw). I don't fancy it but would try it once. I love swallowing my SO's cum, too, but it's usually not very seafoody in my opinion. Though I do think cock sometimes smells/tastes like prawn cocktail (more the crisp flavour than the actual thing).

Failing being able to compare it to a raw oyster, I would liken the texture to raw egg white and corn starch roux.

KitsiKiki wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Boogaloo wrote:

I love seafood, but never have tried a raw oyster (assuming you mean raw). I don't fancy it but would try it once. I love swallowing my SO's cum, too, but it's usually not very seafoody in my opinion. Though I do think cock sometimes smells/tastes like prawn cocktail (more the crisp flavour than the actual thing).

Failing being able to compare it to a raw oyster, I would liken the texture to raw egg white and corn starch roux.

Yeah lol. I was thinking back when my dad went to an Oyster bar in Blackpool and encouraged me to try a fresh oyster . Gawd it was awful , I ended up being sick all over myself. It was just like salty cold snot . Never again !

With that in mind I can fully understand why it appears from on here that a lot of ladies arn't comfortable with swallowing and haven't even asked the question with my Mrs . She just doesn't do it and I don't expect her to do so .

It's like salty flavoured phlem it's thick and hard to swallow. I don't like it.

Ill do it occasionally for hubby but doesn't mean I like it!

Tried it once and absolutely hated it - made me gag and cant see that being sexy in any circumstances. Nothing going to make me try again. Doesn't mean I don't love my man!!

Still give hubby oral but he knows to let me know when and then he will come on my body (normally breasts), speaking for myself I actually like seeing him come and the warmth as it hits my skin.

My advice, never try to force the issue - it really is a matter of preference.

I'd been married 25 years before the wife took me all the way and that was down to her wanting to do it and its only happened about 3 times since

I think bjs have become much better because she knows I won't cum in her mouth unless she says I can

Just forget it, if you've asked and she said no then thats that. Me and my wife were the same, its quite a disrespectful act so in my opinion the woman needs to ask for it.

My wife is the same.
We been together for 14 yrs and I have never come in her mouth.
It's strange but it's something I desire so bad.
My ex loved spunk.
It's amazing how much you need to blow in there.
But the rule is you got to kiss after.

Marriedscot wrote:

Hi my wife and I have been married for nearly 10 years and she is not keen on letting me finish in her mouth. I have a big fantasy to kiss her and share my cum but she is not up for it due to the horrible taste. I have suggested eating anything that will improve the taste and still no luck.

I know there are items that lovehoney sell to make it better for her or maybe you could use a condom AND flavoured lube and even though you wont be able to technically share you cum you will still be able to come in her mouth.

To be honest i am the same, i hate the taste of cum and it makes me feel sick and gag which is not sexy at all!!! If she is dead set against it dont push it and keep it as a fantasy in your head. Try and find a comprimise

Agree with most of the comments above. Some women love it (like me) and some women hate it and you can't be too pushy or she'll just shut down. Maybe a compromise is the way to go but again don't force it.

I agree with most comments above. Some women love it, some other hate it. And others do it to please the man on ocassions.

From what I heard, if the man smokes, it makes the taste so much worse, very bitter and very unpleasant. Some food can make it to taste slightly better and a friend told me that vegetarian partner tasted the best so far.

However, if she is not keen on doing it, I would really not push it, as she would like not enjoy it and not sure it would give you any satisfaction that way.

Think yourself lucky ,

i have never had a blow job in 30 years of marriage ,but i do get to go down on her a lot ! FLR

eat pineapple daily, changes the taste for the better

Marriedscot wrote:

Hi my wife and I have been married for nearly 10 years and she is not keen on letting me finish in her mouth. I have a big fantasy to kiss her and share my cum but she is not up for it due to the horrible taste. I have suggested eating anything that will improve the taste and still no luck.

Cum in your own instead, and then kiss her... "SURPRIIIISE!"

I'm joking of course, and can only echo what's been said before. If it's one of her limits, you have to respect that.

As a guy with a wife who doesnt want to swallow after having it kind of forced on her by an ex many years ago I do sympathise.

I accept it, and we still have plenty of fun in other ways. Personally speaking we use oral as a great bit of teasing fun. So oral right up to the edge then stopping and waiting for a bit before repeating it is fantastic fun, eventually you get to the point where you are so desperate to cum you really don't care where or how. I would recommend it.

I think ultimately talking about it may help but don't badger her as it will make things worse. Just explore other things you can do about it, if you like the idea of her giving you the cum back have you performed oral on her after cumming or licked it off her body after ejaculating through mastutbation?