My wife won't let me cum in her mouth

Look, I realize you are frustrated but you also need to respect your partner's limits. I personally have never enjoyed the taste / texture but have a few times done it just to please him and frankly it is a serious mood killer when I am gagging and feel sick over it vs. getting him to that point and then finishing elsewhere that can be sexy too.

I once had a partner (a long ago EX!) think I was just a prude and "woutld get over it" and cum in my mouth without permission and I literally vomitted all over him. I am NOT prodish, it is literally a physical reaction I cannot control.

If she feels you are nagging her about it, resentment will grow and it will impact other areas of your sex life.

If ya'll have talked about it Lovebirds has some excellent suggestions and I would say that a mint or the "good head" gel type products can help with oral to offset the taste at times.

even eating sweeter things to lessen the taste, may not work. She may simply just not like it, it can actually be sexually off putting for some women that I have come across.

If she isn't set on it, i wouldn't force her to change her opinion

What is it that you get out of the cum sharing fantasy? If its a sub/humiliation thing maybe cum inside her during sex and have her sit on your face afterwards? Cut out the middle woman so to speak...

Orangeboom wrote:

What is it that you get out of the cum sharing fantasy? If its a sub/humiliation thing maybe cum inside her during sex and have her sit on your face afterwards? Cut out the middle woman so to speak...

excellent suggestion or cum on her tits and lick it up.

Orangeboom wrote:

From the first time my OH (who I met 4 1/2 years ago and married since) gave me oral, even without any discussion, she has let me cum in her mouth, she has no inhibitions or quarms about swallowing it, she isn't happy unless I give her a good mouthful, and also she likes to see me happy.

And when it comes to cum sharing, we love it when we 69 after I have cum in her, and we share each others mixed juices, also I have no problem of her to sit on my face,after I've cum in her, and even when I;ve cum over her tits, and then she insists on sharing it.

It;s not to eveyones liking....But it's everyone to their own, and I would respect a persons wish not to do some they did not want to do.

Can't force her to... Just gotta lump it im afraid 😕

The good thing is you've had the talk and found each others wants and limits, more than some do. Limits have to be respected.

I completely understand peoples aversions to it, it can make me gag if it hits the wrong place.

I slide a banana up my bum to change the taste of my cum ;) not sure if it works but I have fun :D

My fella has the only cum that I am prepared to swallow sometimes, it was a complete no go with my ex husband. My new man rarely drinks alcohol, doesn't smoke and his diet consists of coffee, toast, biscuits, chips and haribo sweets! My mate said that she can tell if her man has had Haribos too!

My fella doesn't expect me too but it's a wicked surprise when I do, for me it depends on how long it's been as we don't live together and he refuses to masturbate and he has an enormous load if it's been 3 days (more then I have ever seen) but I wouldn't have done it for my ex husband as the smell of his on my chest could make me gag, it's not the best taste or texture so I would suggest licking it out of her if you really want to lick your own.

even eating sweeter things to lessen the taste, may not work. She may simply just not like it, it can actually be sexually off putting for some women that I have come across.

---

Word. it's not the taste: it's the texture for us. I do sometimes wonder if it doesn't have something to do with my wife being a vegetarian, daft as that may sound. Sperm don't exactly have bank accounts or anything, but they are kind of alive.

I think talking and trying to find a compromise for you both is a good start, I agree that forcing the subject is not a good idea, however I do believe couples should respect each others sexual pleasures and I think (maybe controversially) that at least with some compromise (if needed) it is given a fair try. Are you sexually satisfied otherwise with your sex life, or is this a burning desire you need fulfilled?

My OH and I are very open with each other sexually and we compromise. I am happy for my OH to cum in my mouth with the complete understanding that I may swallow or spit. For me its not the taste at all, I love his pre cum and swallow this no bother, its the texture my head registers curdled milk and I gag (which is the weird bit as I have excellent gag control ;)) My OH has tried eating pineapple, which he hates to try to help and without me asking, tbh when he eats pineapple is does alter the taste slighlty, but like I said thats not the issue.

lilmiss :)

It might be stating the obvious, but either your wife will compromise on this, or she won't.

There's not a lot you can do about that. Presumably you know whether she will or not, or meet you some way. If she won't, then you're basically stuck. I certainly wouldn't try the bribery strategy. It's a sure fire method of getting played. If she were receptive to incentives in this way, that's another way of saying she'll compromise. In which case the whole thing is being handled wrong from the outset.

I suspect you know how this will end up, but my words to you would be - don't be an open-ended giver. Make sure there is some take. If she won't compromise on this, then that's fair enough - but the other side of this is that you can let her know (some other time) that either she can compromise on something else - or that you don't compromise on things you don't want to do within your marriage. Respect her boundaries, sure - but make sure you maintain yours. She's not the only person in your relationship who gets to draw lines in the sand.

i had the same experience with an ex he took it has a given that thats where he would finish off which i didnt like at all

in return it put me off giving oral again its only say the last 5 years with my hubby who ive been with for 20years that i have started to give oral again i did try when me and my hubby first met and really didnt like it and didnt want the feeling of cum in my mouth my hubby has wanted and would have loved for me to give him oral and go all the way but he never forced me

recently in the last 5 years i tried it again as i didnt feel like it was my duty to do it and that it was my choice to do it my hubby was in a state of shock as he wasnt expecting me to go all the way with it he really enjoyed it and it wasnt that bad for me as one i was more relaxed as i wasnt being forced to do it and i know that there wouldnt have been a problem if i didnt go all the way and two the semen didnt taste that bad

dont get me wrong i dont love the taste and texture but i didnt hate it either at first i would only give him oral after a shower and would make sure i had a drink of water for after the oral had taken place

i do now give him oral all the way regually especially round times we cant have sex or if i just want to surprize him but my choice and my hubby doesnt expect me to do it nor has he or would he

your oh may be feeling presured into doing it which in turn will make her even more determined not to you wont gain anything by constantly mentioning it yes its your fantasy and its ok for her to know that it is but leave it for your oh to decide if its something she wants to do and find other ways to finish off if you ease off it may come along natrually it may not come at all but if she feels presured it wont happen.

as for food affecting taste i agree as sometimes it tastes better than others also meditcation can also change the taste my hubby recently gave me oral and comented that i tasted different so lots of things effect the taste make it fun dont make it a problem ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif) if its meant to be it will happen if not theres other ways to give each other pleasure

Wow, my partner and I were literally just talking about this earlier on today. She was saying how she is really surprised that some girls wont swallow their partners cum, while some wont even let their partner cum in their mouth full stop. We often kiss after I have cum in her mouth and we share the cum, and sometimes after I have cum inside her, she gets on top of me and I clean her out with my mouth and then we kiss and share the cum also. Its just a nice little fetish that we find really intimate. I would say though, in defense of your partner, it is an aquired taste that not everyone can bare, but you can try drinking pineapple juice, or even buying "Yummy Cum" from this website, as it gets rid of the saltiness of the cum. Some people have worse cum that others though I have heard.

We were saying that we feel that one of the major points of a blowjob is being able to cum in your partners mouth, as it is possible the most intimate thing you can do for your other half; that by letting your partner cum in your mouth is showing them how close you want to be to them... you want their cum in your mouth, swallowing their bodily fluids. You really cannot get much more intimate than that. We also discussed how by not allowing your partner to cum in your mouth, or swallow your cum, it can make them feel bad about the whole blowjob thing, especially if you make a fuss about the taste afterwards; its like saying how disgusting a part of them is to you, resulting in feeling of self-conciousness and shame. But on the flip side of the coin, if you make your partner feel like you want them to cum in your mouth, it gives them a great feeling of satisfaction, that can be an enormous turn on, and results in a far more pleasurable blow job.

My fiancee also made the comparison that if she wasnt willing to allow me to cum in her mouth, she would never expect me to give her oral. Her reasoning was that when a girl gives a guy a blowjob and the guy comes, you just have the taste of their cum in your mouth for a few seconds, at which point you can swallow it and the taste is gone, its just a bit salty. Where-as when a guy gives a girl oral, he has the taste of their vaginal fluids in their mouth for the whole 10 to 20 minutes while they are doing it, while the taste cannot be compared to cum, it is something that has to be experienced during the entire oral experience. In all, there is a balance.

Our summary that we came to, is that allowing a guy to cum in your mouth and swallowing it is all part of the BlowJob experience. It is the most intimate act your can do with your partner, if you don't partake in watersports (which FYI truely is the most intimate act you can do). Swallowing their cum, is in a way, showing them how much you truely love and care for them, because you are happy having their bodily fluids in your mouth and you arent disgusted by it, but instead turned on by it. It is as close as you can be with your partner, as you are taking something that was once inside them, and swalowing it so it is now inside you. You make your OH feel satisfied and adhored in a way that a blowjob alone cannot do, you make them feel as if they are so amazing, attractive and sexy, that you are turned on by them so much that you must have their cum in your mouth... those are the sort of feeling you give a guy when you allow them to cum in your mouth.

So come on, its just a few ml of liquid, that is slightly salty. It only stays in your mouth for a few moments, you swallow it and its gone. I will say this though. Guys, if you want your Partner to Swallow your cum, you should be willing to swallow it yourself. Cum in your partners mouth and let them snog you with it, simply so you understand what they experience when they do it for you. It might give you a new appreciation for what they do for you.

Peace.

Rimmer57 wrote:

Orangeboom wrote:

From the first time my OH (who I met 4 1/2 years ago and married since) gave me oral, even without any discussion, she has let me cum in her mouth, she has no inhibitions or quarms about swallowing it, she isn't happy unless I give her a good mouthful, and also she likes to see me happy.

And when it comes to cum sharing, we love it when we 69 after I have cum in her, and we share each others mixed juices, also I have no problem of her to sit on my face,after I've cum in her, and even when I;ve cum over her tits, and then she insists on sharing it.

It;s not to eveyones liking....But it's everyone to their own, and I would respect a persons wish not to do some they did not want to do.

Wow, this is my first day on this forum, and my fiancee and I are extremely open minded when it comes to sex. We have been together for just over 5 years; we met when I was 21 and she was 19. I was still a virgin at the time, but she gave me a blowjob on our first date on a make-shift sofa in my living room. I didnt cum because we had had a lot to drink and I was extremely nervous, however week later she gave me another blowjob and when I got to the end, I obviously said "I;m gonna cum" and she just kept on going and let me cum in her mouth and swallowed it with no qualms. She has, ever since, always insisted on me cumming in her mouth, and swallowing it.

I had never realised how common a fetish it is for guys to share their cum with the girl. I have this fetish too. My fiancee loves to snog me after I have cum in her mouth and we share the cum. I also love, after cumming insider her, for her for get ontop of me so I can lick all the cum from inside her, followed by us snogging and sharing the cum again. I genuinly never realised how much of a common fetish it was.

It a really intimate fetish I think, sex doesnt just end once you have cum, you then get to kiss and snog with that cum afterwards... which often leads to us both getting really turned on again, and us having sex a second time.

More guys should try it, and FYI... cum tastes a lot better after its been inside your OH... its a lot milder and not as salty I have noticed.

I have to agree. You really need to respect her wishes and not force it on her, as that will just make her resent the idea even more. Perhaps you can speak to her and see if you can come to an agreement on playing. Slowly explore together and she might change her feeling toward it.

With me and my partner it was the other way around, he felt uncomfortable with the idea of cumming in my mouth. But eventually after a killer blowjob, he was pushed over that edge and then never looked back ;)

I have been fortunate that my girlfriends at the time have enjoyed giving blowjobs and letting me cum in their mouth.it wasn't everytime and I never expected it but it was always great.
If they didn't want to I would have still been great with it.a blowjob finished with a handjob is a great way to orgasam 😉
Anything sexual is always down to how you feel and what you enjoy.if they don't like it then you have to respect it.