Mysteries of the universe.

I’ve been wondering this for a while now,

Who is the hell discovered you could milk a cow? And just what on earth were they doing when they found this out?

The mind boggles. ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

Do you have any?

Why wont my edit this post work? its greys out but nothing more, is* should be in*.

2 mins left to edit grrr

*time out* i hate computers.

*oh but it let me edit this one* lol, grrr computers

Anything that produces milk can be milked. Calfs feeding on the cow showed that a cow could be milked. It's the one that actually tasted it in the first place that I'm concerned about...

Every day I thank the first person to ever sit on a horse!

Kill my joke with a rational answer why dont ya, lol ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

Lee Loves Honey wrote:

Why wont my edit this post work? its greys out but nothing more, is* should be in*.

2 mins left to edit grrr

*time out* i hate computers.

*oh but it let me edit this one* lol, grrr computers

It's because you've used an emoticon in your original post. If you use an emoji, the edit button doens't work.

*sad face*

Ahhh ty,

If id have deleted it in the edit would it have worked? or once you have posted an emo you cant edit?

MrsMcX wrote:

Anything that produces milk can be milked. Calfs feeding on the cow showed that a cow could be milked. It's the one that actually tasted it in the first place that I'm concerned about...

Most likely just a very, very hungry person. Or it could have been given to a baby whose mother had died...

That makes a lot of sense Briona! I like the baby theory. Actually, mammals after they have been weaned off milk and onto solid food were originally lactose intolerant, but we've evolved to have more tollerance towards milk and dairy products.

However, some places in the world where they don't have access to milk, the inhabitants are 80%-100% lactose intolerant. I'm talking about whole countries in the world! It's fascinating! The majority of people in Cina are lactose intolerant, as well as Brazil, Argentina, Peru and the majority of South Africa. There are other contries that have variable levels of lactose intollerancy but I can only really remember the most extreme countries from studying it a year ago as a part of my degree.

It's really only Europe, North America and Australia that have 0-20% of the population with lactose intolerance.

Man I always learn stuff here hahah!!

I learnt something that evolution is a myth as when the baby/mother is pregenant the mothers dna part that passes to the baby egg never changes shes born with it so that would never be changed from the envirnoment.

I do beleive in natrual selection though and obv better help as science evolves.

You guys realise I wasn’t actually asking tho? It was a joke.

I tried to start a humorous thread, hasn’t worked tho lol

I thought it was funny anyway.

What staeted as a joke is now actually very interesting! Anymore thoughts on this?

well who the heck found out that you can make a gorila orgazm in is sleep by inserting a eletric probe up it bum and shock it !

MrsMcX wrote:

That makes a lot of sense Briona! I like the baby theory. Actually, mammals after they have been weaned off milk and onto solid food were originally lactose intolerant, but we've evolved to have more tollerance towards milk and dairy products.

However, some places in the world where they don't have access to milk, the inhabitants are 80%-100% lactose intolerant. I'm talking about whole countries in the world! It's fascinating! The majority of people in Cina are lactose intolerant, as well as Brazil, Argentina, Peru and the majority of South Africa. There are other contries that have variable levels of lactose intollerancy but I can only really remember the most extreme countries from studying it a year ago as a part of my degree.

It's really only Europe, North America and Australia that have 0-20% of the population with lactose intolerance.

Man I always learn stuff here hahah!!

The intolerance thing is very fascinating indeed, the Japanese actually adopted a semi-English word for cheese because they had very little experience with dairy products (just as you have said, most of them being unable to digest the stuff) until very recent times. And I have always wondered how many little boys of Asian descent (and many young African Americans as well - some tribes have always been used to milk while others didn't encourage adults to drink it) cried over not being able to follow Mr.T's "drink milk to be strong as me" (yeah, ridiculous to any adult, yet quite likely to be taken seriously by young boys)...

snapper wrote:

well who the heck found out that you can make a gorila orgazm in is sleep by inserting a eletric probe up it bum and shock it !

Why the heck can I barely stop grinning when using WD-40 ever since I have seen your avatar... Well, I suppose that is not that much of a mystery, lol.

Finally lol

What was the best thing before sliced bread???

"Evolution is a myth"...the physics section of my brain is going into extreme meltdown right now. I can't even cope with that sentence.

MrsMcX wrote:

"Evolution is a myth"...the physics section of my brain is going into extreme meltdown right now. I can't even cope with that sentence.

+1

Who's idea was it to spell phonetics with a P?