Naked housework

Hi all I was just wondering if anyone other than myself enjoyed naked housework
I love the freedom and find it very exhilarating :wink:

12 Likes

I can’t say I do the housework naked…however we’re naked sleepers in our household so i am regularly letting the dogs out, getting snacks/drinks for the kids naked - and one time I ran down my garden naked chasing a fox that was trying to eat my chickens! Thankfully (for my neighbours) it was very early morning so I don’t expect I offended anyone!

Sadly even the sight of me naked didn’t scare off the fox…so we no longer have chickens!

7 Likes

Is it just yourself who is comfortable in their own skin at home
Don’t worry about the neighbours I’m sure they love the view

1 Like

Sounds like fun :grin: I couldn’t in our house though, the neighbours over the road would probably get an eye full :eyes:

4 Likes

Hi @Saffron18 it is great fun but I always jump if the postman delivers any mail :laughing:
I hope you get the chance to enjoy some time

1 Like

Like @BLovesC not naked housework but no kids in our house and naked sleeping so clothes optional in the evening just temperature dependent.

@BLovesC - the like was for the first part of your answer. I’m sorry your naked body did not save the chickens!

4 Likes

On the days when we don’t have the grandkids she prefers me without clothes all day so I do all the cooking and cleaning completely naked. I love it.

7 Likes

I tried to make a fry up naked once. Regret putting so much oil in the pan for the bacon and eggs though… :tired_face: :tired_face:

6 Likes

And the sausage…

1 Like

A like is a like…to be fair my wife loves telling everyone that’s story!

Ive done a few ‘cosy dinners’ cooking in the nude (with an apron) although didn’t really get much reaction from the missus so probably won’t bother in future. It takes a lot to make her look up from her phone nowadays!

3 Likes

I like to be naked around my home as much as possible so I have been known to do the housework naked.

4 Likes

I think my wife would like to just see me do housework rather than be naked doing it, that would be the surprise haha​:rofl:

8 Likes

Back in the days before children we would regularly have naked days, if we were off work and the weather was too crummy to go out, we’d turn the heat up to comfortable level and be naked all day: breakfast, sex, shower, sex, nap, watch a movie, sex, bake a sweet treat and mind your wobbly bits around the oven… Sex…

The grandparents just moved local and we’re looking forward to dropping the kids off for an occasional weekend so we can bring back the tradition!

These days I do often scrub the toilets naked - Saturday after the morning workout it’s easier to strip, scrub the toilets, and then hop in the shower.

9 Likes

I walk around naked regularly we have a big bay window in the living room which looks out onto a road and adjacent house. I don’t care it’s my house if you don’t wanna see me walking around with my dong out don’t look through my windows.

5 Likes

Sounds fun. Not super appropriate for me at the moment though.

3 Likes

Have thought about it as a career move before after seeing very scantily dressed or naked cleaners on a TV documentary. A guy with short shirt on reaching up to a top shelf with his feather duster, a voyeur looked on while he revealed a peachy bum lol.

At the time was between jobs but maybe didn’t have the bottle back then lol

Naked housework is good though.

4 Likes

I usually wear an apron and sometimes some flirty knickers

6 Likes

Naw, I don’t like the idea of accidentally spilling chemicals on myself, and I usually wear gloves as well to protect my hands and my nail polish :rofl: Me and the OH try to have a naked Saturday most weekends, but we’re only naked until whenever we get out of bed :rofl: The OH used to be fine walking around upstairs naked during this time but we’ve recently gotten a cat and he’s afraid of being completely naked around it :rofl: I tell him the cat is more likely to judge than attack his junk but :woman_shrugging: :rofl: I’m not the one who does the majority of the housework though, I just do the deep cleaning every once in a while so not really for me anyway :woman_shrugging: :rofl: I would however be open to dressing up as a maid :eyes:, I’d just be a really shit one in reality :rofl: Maybe I should take @Melody1’s idea, as I am the one who cooks :thinking: :rofl: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Sometimes I sleep naked, but then as soon as I get up, I put something on. I don’t like being cold, so I usually have some clothes on when working around the house :socks:

7 Likes

Ah this reminds me of another story my wife loves to tell everyone….when my cat attacked my manhood while I was in bed.

It seems she had brought a mouse in and dropped it alive in our bed. The sensible mouse decided the best place to hide was in the dark of my groin. My cat was then clawing at it from the side of the bed! It seems I woke up screaming ‘she’s attacking me!)

Thankfully I wasn’t too badly clawed…and the mouse escaped!

As a kitten she would regularly ride my back while I was ‘on-top’. She’s now 11 and still a menace!

5 Likes