Naked housework

Being a part time nudist and during the summer having a good tan I would do the housework naked all the warm months if our grandson did not live with us . When I clean the bathroom I am always naked . Back when I could clean naked , some times my wife would not even notice .

2 Likes

Not sure the best idea as our dog has already shown interest in whatā€™s between my legs so not sure I want to give him more opportunity to inspect :rofl:

1 Like

We are lucky to be living somewhere which is completely private so I loved the summer wandering in and out of the garden all day completely naked. Love being naked!

9 Likes

Iā€™m always cold so naked isnā€™t a thing (however I do sleep naked as I get far more cwtches that way).

6 Likes

I do some housework naked :joy: I have a habit of doing the dishes, cleaning the shower, changing the bed naked :slight_smile: I hoovered once naked and ran my foot over so havenā€™t done that since! I have a fan on in most rooms so it cools me right down!

6 Likes

Topless ironing used to be a thing in our house!

9 Likes

The secret in hoovering is to wear some sexy shoesā€‹:joy: If Iā€™m hoovering I do wear shoes for your same reason.

5 Likes

Just to add at this time of year when the heating isnā€™t on I tend to be more bottomless when I start out the housework then as I start moving around getting warmer then itā€™s like Iā€™m doing a strip show lol

4 Likes

Spent today naked apart from a slave collar chained to my cage. No housework but all the cooking and washing up.

2 Likes

I gave myself a huge burn across the chest this summer baking bread on a hot day.

I have a healthy respect for clothes around the cooker/oven now.

4 Likes

I am in the same boat as you. I used to always cook with my shirt off, but had a bit of scalding water roil over when boiling noodles. That and the little pops of oil when sautƩing veggies. No bueno. However those rules have not transfered over to the grill yet! Hahaha :hamburger:

3 Likes

Naked housework can be a huge kink for me if Iā€™m in the right mood. My partner has to work occasional Sundayā€™s and Iā€™ll ask in advance if sheā€™ll let me do the housework naked save for either my butler collar or slave collar. Really acts to make me feel submissive and take photos for my OH, usually put on a kinky podcast too to listen to.

I did often think what do the neighbors think Iā€™m up to with all the curtains shut though! Weā€™ve recently moved but our kitchen has no blinds so until we get that sorted unfortunately Iā€™m fully clothed when doing the dishes :disappointed:

3 Likes

Thinking of ordering the French Maid outfit. Sometimes dressing up is just as fun as naked, especially at this time of year. If Hermes werenā€™t the new delivery service it would be on the way already

4 Likes

Iā€™m just enjoying a bit more naked housework as instructed by my girlfriend heart :heart:

2 Likes

Wow @Melody1 youā€™ll rock that lookā€¦

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Spent the day naked apart from my chastity cage chained to my nipple clamps. So far Iā€™ve done the breakfast and lunch and various other household tasks.

3 Likes

@rockstar I get instructed to wear my Chastity cage at times

2 Likes

I wear mine full time but occasionally get told to remove it when she wants access.

2 Likes

We sleep naked and also walk around the first floor of our house naked. We like the freedom of being without clothes and the chance that our neighbours might get a thrill :slight_smile:
we know that one neighbour sits in the window hoping to catch a glimpse.
Never done the housework naked, though we might try it.

4 Likes

Iā€™ll be naked (apart from clamps, chains and a cage) all day and Iā€™ll be doing all the cooking and chores as directed.

2 Likes