Name my mystery toy

So despite saying that I am new to the world of sex toys, that is a little untrue. About 4 years ago I bought a toy but when it arrived I was too scared to use it as I thought it was really loud. Now I have explored the world of sex toys and have a few now I know it's not as loud as I thought! Must have been because I was living at home then!

So I put it to the back of my drawers and there it stayed, unused and unloved. Now I have been rooting around in my drawers and found it again and decided to pop it in my new LH case with the rest of my collection. Only thing is I don't know what it is or called and would like to just so it has a name. Sounds odd but I feel like this poor thing is a bit of an orphan! If I can describe it someone might know what it it's. Round in shape and about 3-4 inches wide. The middle is thicker than the outside so fits nicely in the palm of your hand. It is split in to three sections, one is light pink, another is white and the top bit which acts as the button is silver. The pink and white bits are soft silicone feel where as the silver bit is plastic? It takes 2x AAA batteries which sit inside the White part of the toy. There are three continuous speed setting and a further four patterns. There's no brand name or logo on it just plain. Any ideas?

How about taking a pic and uploading it to your profile?

It sounds a lot like the discontinued Tracey Cox dare! Power Travel Massager Vibrator...

Sounds a bit like a massager type thing to me. Sum Sub's idea is fab though. I did try to find a picture of something I have that sounds similar but looks like Lovehonet no longer sell it x

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

It sounds a lot like the discontinued http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22182...

Lol, yes this was what I was thinking of :)

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

It sounds a lot like the discontinued http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22182...

So close!

Im just trying to figure out how to upload a photo then I'll let you know 😊

thanks all

Whenever I see this toy I think - pokéball! :D

Hmmm not sure I can, and now my screen keeps freezing. I think it's destined to be a mystery toy. I might just name it myself.

Do you remember where you bought it from?

Cuff Links wrote:

Do you remember where you bought it from?

If you didn't get it from here then don't name it, as you're unable to name other companies on the forums.

I have idea where it is from, I can't remember.

Thsnk you FrozenAngel, I don't think I knew that.

Maybe The Pebble Massager by Evé?

It seems to fit your description.

AliMc wrote:

That's it!

I knew someone on here would know it, great, thank you. Now it feels less alien haha

AliMc wrote:

That's it!

I knew someone on here would know it, great, thank you. Now it feels less alien haha

Glad I could help!