Name that toy!

Hi all!!!

Can anyone name this toy and give me a link to it on the LH site.

I can’t upload a photo

But it’s a vibrator that’s thick at the base and goes thin, the one we have is pink with a rubber feel like a matt effect, it’s battery operated and pink till the base and the on/turn turny thing is gold (that’s the broken bit) its about 6inch long not massive and may be considered a clit tickler

We ordered it from LH years ago but need a new now as its broke and can’t seem to find it any where

I know that’s not much help but can’t upload a photo :man_facepalming::man_facepalming:

Thank you all

1 Like

There are A LOT of pink toys, especially vibrators. You might be able to find it if you go to the website and filter the vibrators by colour and have a flick through.

Sorry I can’t be of any help

1 Like

Cheers for replying

I know :see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

I’m starting to think they have stopped doing it trying to work hard so I can upload a photo lol

1 Like

Is it rechargeable or batteries? (and are there any other details you can give :slightly_smiling_face:)

And just an FYI, you can’t post photos until you reach Trust Level 2 (which takes about 15 visits, and a bit of forum interaction). You can read more about them in Trust Levels.

1 Like

Yeah I’m trying to do it now,

been a member for ages and thought this is the ideal place to ask about it :joy::joy:

You’ll be able to post photos after 15 days according to the “Trust levels” info here. Adding from what @Ian_Chimp said, what material is it? Is it intended to be used internally (a vibrating dildo) or on the clitoris?

2 Likes

Thank you added some more detail to the original post :grin:

1 Like

If all else fails and you can’t find that one, I’m sure everybody here can give you a few recommendations for a new one!

I understand the connection to a particular toy that’s always worked well for you, but something new can be fun too!

3 Likes

I can’t see it in the UK store. :man_shrugging: I’m with @chelsea29, I think it might be a good opportunity for an upgrade. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Yeah might be right

She’s being a Grump and dont want any more toys :rofl::rofl::rofl: but would get this one :roll_eyes::rofl::rofl:

If it’s got a twisty base, it sounds like a classic vibrator… something like this?

The thick to thinner size has got me stumped though :thinking: