National days

CurvyJilly34F wrote:

International Kissing Day July 6th...and National Nude Day on the 14th...

I will be looking forward to the 6th but more to the 14th![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Hastily puts dates in diary! ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

This is to celebrate the beautiful form and caring nature of woman everywhere no matter of race age colour shape or size god love you all​:kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::hugs::+1::+1::pray:

4 Likes

Happy National Women’s Day, we love and appreciate you all! :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

I’ve got say a mention too, only right. HAPPY NATIONAL WOMENS DAY!! To you all. We love you all :grinning:

2 Likes

Happy Star Wars day…

3 Likes

May The Fourth Be With You! :vulcan_salute::wink:

4 Likes

International Masturbation Day on Friday.

1 Like

Apparently the second sat of may is “stay up all night, night”

1 Like

Got the weekend email from LH that it is National Orgasm Day?

How are you getting yours?

4 Likes

I have not received the e mail but the National Orgasm Day sounds great to me. I am only just recovering from the party. I must go and sort out an orgasm now.

Yet another good excuse to partake of one! :smiley:

4 Likes

That’ll be listed under “coming events”, I guess. :grin:

11 Likes

Happy orgasm day! I’ve had a morning celebrating :rofl::partying_face: Have a good day everyone :blush:

5 Likes

We already started the celebration :partying_face: last night and this morning :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: and again tonight :ok_hand::+1:

2 Likes

I will be celebrating with chocolate. Lady time decided to present itself 2 days early and I don’t feel at all sexy with bloat and cramps. Damn you, Mother Nature! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

I received the email, too. I was about to order a few things for my partner when the 25% off sale was announced, so I placed the order today.
I am in Ontario, Canada and I phoned customer service to ask how to get the sale. The service agent was in the UK, but she was very knowledgeable and pleasant. When you check out, before you go to “credit card”, there is a box for a coupon code (which is in the email I received). You just type that in (for me it was 25OFF) and proceed to payment.
It is a great saving and I love the idea of National Orgasm Day. :heartpulse:

1 Like

Have you heard that orgasms can be extra intense during Mother Nature’s time of the month (if you don’t mind the mess factor)? In my case, and I know that for others, an orgasm can help relieve menstrual cramps, too. But chocolate sounds good in any case. :chocolate_bar::gift_heart:

2 Likes

Happy orgasm day everyone hope you all have a pleasurable day :wink:

1 Like

Never knew this was such a thing!! Maybe it should become a national holiday lol :joy:

1 Like