National days

Pmsl, that reminds me of when me and NP went to Paris for a romatic weekend. All was well until we were down by the seine at night waiting to go on a river cruise. NP was trying to take a selfie of us when all of a sudden the eiffel tower starts it's hourly lighting up display, conveniently looking like it's sprouting out of my forehead. Apparantly me bursting out laughing and saying "I'm a F@@king Unicorn!" spoilt the mood.

As revenge she got me an "I'm a unicorn" Hoodie, complete with horn on the hood, for Xmas that year. She regrets it now as I regularly wear it!

I'm really not into the unicorn craze, but if you like it today was the day for you.

Aren't single girls in swingers clubs called unicorns?

DUN DUN DUN DUNNN DUNNNNNNNNNNN DUN DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNN DUN

DUN DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNN DUN

DUN DUN DUN DUNNNNNNN

Star wars day.

May the fourth be with you!

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

DUN DUN DUN DUNNN DUNNNNNNNNNNN DUN DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNN DUN

DUN DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNN DUN

DUN DUN DUN DUNNNNNNN

Star wars day.

May the fourth be with you!

Is it weird that I just had to say this out loud when READING it, just incase you missed a DUN! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

National Nurses Day.

Smultron wrote:

National Nurses Day.

That makes it my day (hope I have not broken the rules). It is also National Infertility Survival Day.

Today a good day as it is National orgasm day. So enjoy people.

Happy National orgasm day folks πŸ˜€

Eyup lad, it's Yorkshire Day today

You can tell a Yorkshireman, but you can't tell him much!

National video games day today. Mariooo![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Today is one of my favourites as it is Talk like a pirate day.

Today has been 'International Podcast Day'.

Thousands of free podcasts on crime, comedy, TV shows and music on 'Deezer'...for one. πŸ˜‰

πŸ”ŠπŸŽ™πŸŽ΅πŸ“» x

Today is national steak & blow job day.

I’m half expecting my oh half to walk through the door with a pack of steaks in his hand and a big grin on his face! I’m sure I read somewhere it was made as a males response to Valentine’s Day .. Wether it’s true or not I have no clue!

Excellent!

Steak and BJ - I'll be lucky if I get Pie and Chips and a peck on the cheek from my OH.

My Husband has just asked me to pick up steaks for tea. I think he deserves it πŸ˜‹

National days not to be missed: January 20th, Shower Together Day. March 14th, Steak and Blow Job Day. April 14th, Cake and Cunnilingus Day. April 18th, Anal Sex Day. April 24th, Lingerie Day. May 28th, Masturbation Day. June 9th, 69 Day. July 31st, Orgasm Day. August 8th, Female Orgasm Day. November 4th, Sex Toy Day. I have set a reminder for all of these days into my phone, as I don’t want to miss any.

International Kissing Day July 6th...and National Nude Day on the 14th...